- » Easy Cheese Breadstick
Easy Cheese Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheese breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheese breadstick recipes.
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
1. Unroll and twist dough according to package directions. Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth. Brush... - 25.189
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2936
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
Unroll and twist dough according to package directions.
Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
Brush mustard... - 26.471
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 49.1251
Combine mayonnaise, cheese, green onions, and tamari.
Spread on bread rounds.
Place on baking pan and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
Bake about 8 minutes at 450 Degree.
The crowns will puff and brown slightly.
Serve hot. - 28.1437
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with the aluminium foil and grease with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl cauliflower, 2 ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic and oregano. Mix well with... - 0
In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk and curry or chili powder.
Beat till well mixed.
Dip breadsticks into cheese mixture.
Store any remaining cheese mixture, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. - 26.9999
Peas With Breadsticks
"Drain peas and asparagus; place in shallow greased casserole.
Spoon soup over vegetables; cover with cheese.
Dip bread strips into margarine; arrange over cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
" - 30.2603
Low Carb Cheese Stick
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and... - 111.302
Cheddar Bread Sticks
Pour the water into a large warm bowl.
Sprinkle or crumble in yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, cheese, and enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Place in an oiled... - 45.27
Easy Savory Cheese Spread
1. In a bowl, take butter. Beat it well.
2. Add grated cheese and seasoning. Mix it well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving Savoury Cheese Spread. It can be served with crackers, crispbread or breadsticks. - 28.8219
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.1932
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 37.8355
Quick And Easy Onion Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a small skillet, add onion, pine nuts and tomatoes. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add poppy seeds.
6) Open out... - 39.279
Cheese Straws are breadsticks to die for. Cheese Straws gets its yummy taste from cheese mixed with flour and flavored with paprika and red pepper. - 35.2533
Split each roll in half lengthwise.
Cut each half into 4 breadsticks.
Place breadsticks 1 inch apart on a baking sheer.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Brush butter mixture over tops of bread.
Bake at 200° for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp and... - 28.4865
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Raspberry Cheese Buns
Unroll dough (do not separate into strips).
Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
Beginning at short side, tightly roll up dough, jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
Cut... - 30.8768
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 39.4323
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Line baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
3. Cut cheese slices and ham slices in half. Set aside.
4. Using serrated-edged knife, cut French breadstick into 12 even slices (a). Do not cut through base of loaf.
5.... - 34.4959
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 39.2471
Spicy Cheese And Capicola Appetizers
This spicy cheese and cappicola appetizers is prepared with ham cappicola. A quick fix appetizer recipe, the thinly sliced ham is spread with a mix of neufchatel cheese flavored with horseradish and mustard and wrapped around a breadstick to serve. - 24.9923
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (350 F).
2. Cut off the bread crusts and slice them into sticks of 5 mm thickness, 8 cm (3in) length and ¼ inch width.
3. Dunk the bread sticks in melted butter.
4. In a bowl add some grated cheese with... - 36.8304
Cream Cheese And Olive Dip
The richness of the cream cheese is the perfect foil to the savory saltiness of the green olives and cheese. The combination will surely make this dip the hit of any party. Olives make everything better. - 0
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 34.3456
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Pesto Angel Wing Rolls
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and pesto.
3) Take out the dough from can.
4) Open out but do not separate dough.
5) Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly over dough.
6) Roll dough and seal well.... - 35.7785
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
1. Cut French breadstick in half lengthwise. Set aside.
2. Place mayonnaise, mustard and yogurt in bowl. Mix.
3. Spread mayonnaise mixture over cut sides of breadstick. Set aside.
4. Place lettuce leaves on bottom half of breadstick. Top with ham, beef or... - 39.9759
Crispy Bacon Sticks
Microwave Directions: Spread 1/4 cup cheese on plate.
Press one side of bacon into cheese; wrap diagonally around breadstick with cheese-coated side toward stick.
Place on paper plate or microwave-safe baking sheet lined with paper towels.
Repeat with... - 24.9848
Microwave Bacon Sticks
1. Make slices of bacon in half lengthwise and wrap each half around breadstick, spiral fashion.
2. Line 3 thicknesses of paper towel into a glass baking dish.
3. Place bacon sticks on top, cover with another paper towel to avoid spattering and cook on... - 26.7843
Stuffed Shella Florentine
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Drain shells; stuff with spinach mixture.
Place shells in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 43.0563
Moldy Bones With Ghoulish Dip
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Spray cookie sheet with cooking oil or spray.
3) Unroll the breadstick dough and separate in 6 sticks at perforations.
4) Roll each stick until 12-inces.
5) Seal bothe ends of each stick with loose... - 39.1446
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Swiss Shrimp Fondue
1) In a casserole dish, combine shrimp soup, cheese, wine and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
3) Serve hot with French bread or breadsticks. - 30.1981
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3582
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over... - 38.8381