- » Easy Cheddar Cheese Soup
Easy Cheddar Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cheddar cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cheddar cheese soup recipes.
White Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
1. In a pot over medium low heat, meat butter and sweat onion, carrots and celery for about 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly soft.
2. Add in the flour, and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in beer, milk and chicken stock and... - 0
Gluten-free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
1. Cut a few florets off the broccoli and divide into small sections. Simmer in lightly salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Cut remaining broccoli, including stalks, into small pieces. Place in a large... - 38.0015
Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the onion and carrot, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Stir in the flour, and cook 3 or 4 more minutes. Gradually add the chicken broth,... - 33.643
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup
This Cheddar Cheese Soup is one of the best cheese soups that I've ever known. Try this soup with irresistible seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheddar Cheese Soup are welcome. - 39.8791
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup has a uinque taste. The Sharp Cheddar cheese wilt milk gives the Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 36.3252
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Cheddar Cheese Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer. Enjoy this cheese recipe and share to us how you feel about this Cheddar Cheese Soup. - 44.1095
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Microwave: Combine butter, onion, carrot, and celery in 2 1/2-quart glass bowl.
Cover tightly with Sa-ran Wrap, turning back edge to vent.
Microcook at 100% power 5 minutes, stirring once.
Blend in flour until smooth.
Blend in chicken broth and... - 43.3135
Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bakes Potatoes
A detailed guide to making delicious potato soup at home. You would be impressed by the easy way to make jacket potatoes and try it at once. Pep up your holidays with such appetizers! - 51.1249
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 38.9509
Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1. Mix the soup and milk.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and simmer stirring frequently, until bubbly.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in the microwave, stirring every 30... - 27.2902
Cheddar Cheese Soup
In a saucepan, combine the water, bouillon cube, onion, celery, flour, butter, and mustard.
Cook and stir until onion and celery are tender.
Reduce heat and add the milk and cheese.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Pour entire mixture into a blender;... - 32.5126
Creamy Cauliflower & Cheddar Cheese Soup
Having run of the mill soup all the time can be boring. Why not try something as exotic as creamy cauliflower & cheddar cheese soup? US chef Bale Dave prepares this American appetizer with easily available ingredients from the kitchen. Make and enjoy this... - 63.039
Cheddar Cheese Souffle
Heat soup, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat egg yolks until thick and stir into slightly cooled soup.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Pour into a 21/2-qt.casserole and bake 35 minutes at 325Â° F. and... - 22.3312
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. In a large saucepan add onion, carrot, celery and vegetable broth.
2. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat , cook covered over simmer for 10 minutes until vegetables are done.
4. In a small bowl mix cornstarch and water.
5. Add it to the... - 45.799
Cheddar Cheese Soup
Melt butter over low heat in a 3-quart saucepan. Add carrot, onion and celery. Saute for 5 minutes. Add water, bouillon cubes, mustard and paprika. Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
Combine cornstarch or arrowroot with milk and stir until smooth. Add to soup,... - 31.8927
Creamy Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 In a 4-quart glass bowl,put butter and onion.
2 Cook uncovered in a microwave oven for 4 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
3 Stir flour, mustard, garlic powder and paprika into onion butter. Add 3 cups milk gradually, stirring... - 44.8022
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Take a 2-quart glass measuring pitcher and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 4-quart microwave-oven-safe casserole and add butter, celery and onion into it and... - 43.1613
Beer Cheddar Soup
Preheat oven to 450°.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add onion; saute 4 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add beer; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until onion is soft.
Place beer mixture... - 44.0567
Golden Cheddar Cheese Soup
Saute the onions in the oil for about 5 minutes or until the onions begin to soften.
Stir in the potatoes, carrots, squash, black pepper, and turmeric.
Add the stock or water and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
Stir in the... - 41.7661
Vermont Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. ln a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the celery, 1/2 cup of the green onions and the yellow onion. Saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour, nutmeg, and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes, stirring... - 35.0846
Cheddar Sherry Soup
In a 3 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add celery and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook for 1 more minute.
Gradually stir in stock and cook, stirring, until soup thickens... - 42.8868
Beer And Cheddar Soup
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 45 seconds or until melted.
Stir in carrots, celery, leeks, and thyme.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes (stirring after 3 minutes) or... - 45.0663
Golden Peanut Cheddar Bisque
In small saucepan, simmer celery and carrots in boiling water until tender.
Combine peanut oil, flour, and salt in large saucepan over low heat; gradually stir in milk.
Stir until thickened.
Add cooked vegetables and their liquid, beef broth, and grated... - 38.6479
Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This is totally a curl up on the couch with a blanket while watching a chick flick type soup. I love this homemade broccoli cheddar soup for many reasons. 1.) It's made without processed cheese (not that I'm a processed cheese hater because yall already know... - 124.187
Serve this hearty soup with a loaf of crusty bread and glasses of cold ale. - 39.5068
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 153.118
Cheddar Potato Soup
COMBINE potatoes au gratin, Welsh rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
REMOVE from heat.
Add cheese; stir until melted. - 31.994
Wisconsin Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
In 4 quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until golden, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour and salt; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Gradually stir in milk, chicken broth, and 1 1/2 cups water;... - 40.6968
Macaroni And Cheese A La King In Mushroom Soup
Combine all ingredients except crackers, and spread mixture in a greased baking dish.
Add about 1/2 cup milk if you want a moister consistency.
Sprinkle with crackers, and bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 35-40 minutes. - 31.7686
Quick Cheddar Dip
Combine soup with Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice in fondue pot over medium heat.
Stir occasionally until mixture is hot.
Mix in chives.
To eat, dunk pieces of bread in cheese mixture. - 25.3379
Pork Sausage And Cheddar Muffins
Want a recipe for savory muffins that everyone is bound to love? Try the one detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes. This recipe will yield amazingly delicious muffins that will wow everyone. Watch to know more! - 99.8954
Cheddar Bacon Muffins
Cheddar bacon muffins a bacon inspired muffin recipe. Baked with crisp bacon and cheddar cheese, this recipe is perfect as a meal accompaniment or for breakfast or supper. Use any cheese of your flavor or simply add to this recipe to create variations of your... - 44.7605
Easy Cheese Souffle
In saucepan, heat soup, stirring; remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; stir into soup.
In large bowl, using clean egg beater, beat egg whites until stiff; fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Bake at... - 19.1258
Healthy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Croutons
My family never eats broccoli especially when its just steamed or sauteed but when I make this delicious cream of broccoli soup with cheesy croutons, they are almost licking their bowls to the last drop. This broccoli soup is really easy to make and is... - 144.618
Potato Soup Topped With Cheddar And Sour Cream
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt. Stir in the celery and carrots, sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook until onion start browning. Stir in the garlic and potatoes, sauté well.
3. Season with mixture of paprika and garlic powder.... - 0
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 29.3109
Cheddar Cheese Scones With Paprika
A cheesy treat ! - This video prepares an enchanting variety of scones with cheddar cheese with a dash of paprika. A fine variation from the normal scones, the zesty taste goes very well with any kind of soups or stew. These tasty Cheddar cheese treats are... - 113.845
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and flour.
2.Put hot milk and garlic clove in it.
3.Once heated, take the garlic out.
4.Put wine, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir until the cheese gats melted.
5.In another bowl, whisk egg yolks with heavy... - 45.2537
Tomato Cheddar Soup
1. Combine tomatoes, and celery in food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
2. Pour into large saucepan, add chicken stock and scallions, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
3. Add cream. Season with basil, salt,... - 34.4588
Tomato, Basil And Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomato, Basil and Cheddar Soup perfect for a cold winter day. Pair with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a great lunch or dinner. - 0
Easy Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. In a large saucepan, heat the soup and stir well. Remove from heat
3. Beat the egg yolks till golden, thick and lemon colored and add them to the soup while stirring slowly
4. In another large bowl, tip in... - 32.2147
Easy Beer Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, empty the soup cans and stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
2. Tip in the beer gradually, stirring until well blended with the soup mixture.
3. Place pan on moderate heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Add cheese to the soup... - 39.5336
Wisconsin Cheese N Beer Soup
Wisconsin cheese and beer soup is a onion cheese soup that is excellent as a starter or appetizer before meals. Prepared with a milk base, the wisconsin cheese and beer soup is flavored with a dash of mustard and best garnished with a red pepper and parsley. - 36.9799
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
In skillet over medium heat in hot margarine, cook onion until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low and cover.
Simmer 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Garnish with parsley. - 28.5335
English Pub Chicken And Cheddar Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add soup, milk, and beer. Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to... - 30.2754
Curried Butternut Sweet Potato And Cheddar Soup
1)Heat oil and stir fry garlic, onion, leek, celery until soft.
2)Add in cilantro, curry powder, squash and sweet potato.
3)Simmer over reduced heat for 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables become soft.
4)Add in stock and boil. Simmer for 45 minutes until... - 45.6214
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This reminds me of the soup that you get from Panera. Delicious on a cold day for lunch or dinner. - 113.392
Quick Cheddar Bread
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add 250 mL (1 cup) cheese and remaining ingredients.
Stir until just blended (batter will be slightly lumpy).
Spread evenly in 2 greased 23 cm (9-inch) round layer pans.
Bake at 200°C (400°F)... - 35.7374
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheesy biscuity treat ... A video which shows you a yummy way of making a delight of the ordinary biscuits. With the lovely taste of fresh cheddar cheese, this will bring a flaky and crispy texture to the warm baked biscuits. Enjoy them plain or with gravy ! - 109.825
Scalloped Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese
1. Empty soup into 2-quart casserole. Stir in milk gradually. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 20 to 35 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 23.7509
Rice And Beef Casserole With Cheddar Cheese
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium skillet, in butter, brown onions with chuck.
Add seasoned salt, garlic, oregano, thyme, Worcestershire, tomatoes, undiluted soup, rice; simmer 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4685
Turkey Divan With Cheddar Cheese
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, arrange broccoli; top with turkey.
Heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes; drain.
Season with salt and pepper.
In small glass bowl, combine soup and milk.
Heat 2 to 3 minutes; stir until smooth.
Pour sauce over... - 38.5897
Cheddar Cheese Turkey Divan
1) In a baking dish, arrange broccoli spears evenly, topped with chicken or turkey and cover the dish.
2) Microwave on high power for 8 to 10 minutes.
3) Take the dish out of the microwave and drain.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
5) In a small glass... - 42.719
Cheddar Cheese Cornbread
If you have some cornbread mix then here's a recipe you can try with it. Robin enhances a cornbread mix with some Cheddar to create a wonderful appetizer, which is perfect to serve at parties. Get out your cornbread mix boxes and get started right away. - 124.859
Holiday Special Onion And Cheddar Cheese Cornbread Sticks
This holiday, gather all your family and friends and get bingeing in one of Betty's delights. In this video, Betty makes delicious onion and cheddar cheese cornbread sticks that are just great when served with a hearty stew or soup. Perfect for Hoppin’ John... - 110.526
Easy Tomato Cheese Bisque
Easy tomato cheese bisque is a savory and light bisque made with tomato juice and cheese soup. Spiced with mustard and twisted with a hint of worcestershire sauce, the easy tomato cheese bisque is cooked with rice in it. Creamy and delicious, it makes a great... - 40.8408
Hot Cheddar Dip
Combine all ingredients except corn chips in a 1-quart casserole or glass bowl.
Micro wave, uncovered, at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir 1 or 2 times during cooking. - 22.6453
Hot Cheddar Dip
In small bowl, blend all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 2 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. - 17.4898
Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
You can make a casserole that tastes just like the Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken that is served at the Cracker Barrel. Here boneless and skinless chicken breasts are baked in a lovely cheddar sauce. This casserole is topped with buttered Ritz... - 114.449
How To Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Rinse peppers under cold water and pat it dry.
3. Cut off the top, cut the ribs and remove the seeds from pepper as shown in the video.
4. Peel skin from the tip of pepper.
5. In a large pot boil... - 0
Cheddar Spirit Sticks
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cheese and beat with a wire whisk or electric mixer until soft and creamy. Let mixture stand for 30 minutes.
2. To the flour add mustard and salt. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 39.1477
1) In a bowl add cheese soup and stir until smooth.
2) Add tomato soup and water.
3) Continue to heat stirring often.
4) Serve hot. - 30.3335
Sesame Cheddar Twists
Lynn demonstrates how to make Sesame-Cheddar Twists. These are great for appetizers or serve them with soup. Easy to make and very versatile. The cheese can be changed to suit your own taste. - 110.473
Easy Cheese Sauce
Blend soup and water in a 2-cup measuring cup.
Microwave 3 minutes on MEDIUM; stir after 1-1/2 minutes. - 21.1801
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
1) In a medium saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until tender.
2) In a 1/4 cup measuring cup, mix the broth, beer and water together.
3) Whisk the mustard and flour into the onion and cook over a low heat,... - 49.2474
1) In a large saucepan, mix all the ingredients together alongwith the liquid from the canned clams and tomatoes.
2) Cover and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Serve immediately in nice bowls. - 33.4824
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 136.844
Betty's Slow Cooker Mac 'n Cheese
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Slow Cooker Mac 'N Cheese. This is a tangy, cheesy version of macaroni and cheese that gets its intense flavor from slow cooking. - 0
Onion Cheddar Bread
1. In a medium mixing bowl, sift and combine the flours. Keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in luke warm water. Add a pinch of sugar to get the yeast started. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. When yeast mixture has become bubbly,... - 48.9179
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 43.9633
Cheddar Broccoli Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir the soup, milk, black pepper, broccoli and 2/3 cup of the onions in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and cover.
Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
Stir the broccoli mixture.
Sprinkle the remaining onions over the mixture.
Bake for 5... - 27.345
Cheddar Chicken Puffs
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large frying pan, heat about 3 inches of oil.
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls (about 1/2 inch).
4. If too moist, roll them in... - 38.2299
Curried Cheese Sauce
In small saucepan gradually stir milk into cheese soup; stir in curry powder.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Serve over cooked vegetables; sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Makes 1 1/2 cups sauce. - 21.509
Easy Cheese Souffle
In saucepan, combine soup and cheese.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Slowly add cheese mixture to beaten egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Fold cheese mixture into egg whites.
Pour... - 29.4992
Easy Cheese Souffle
Easy Cheese Souffle is easy to make recipe. Easy Cheese Souffle gets its taste from cheese soup mixed with eggs. Easy Cheese Souffle is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 26.2298
Hot Parmesan And Cheddar Dip
Toss together cheese and flour.
Heat soup and onion in a 2-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; add cheese mixture and stir until melted.
Add sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. - 26.1748
Warm Broccoli N' Cheddar Dip
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 1-quart casserole, combine vegetable soup mix, sour cream, broccoli and 3/4 cup cheese.
Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. - 25.9179
Easy Au Gratin Potatoes With Sour Cream
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and sour cream in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 22 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in sour cream and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top - 26.0761
Apple Cheddar Omelet
1. Place bacon in 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover with paper towel; microwave on high 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring once during cooking. Remove bacon to paper towels; reserve bacon drippings in cup.
2. In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup of the soup... - 27.7877
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
1. In a saucepan, mix together soup, milk and nutmeg.
2. Cook with constant stirring until the sauce starts bubbling.
3. Pour hot sauce over freshly cooked cauliflower. - 27.6874
Kid-special Tater Tot Casserole
Looking for a kid-friendly casserole dish that will get even the most veg-phobic tyke to gorge? Betty quick, comforting, homemade delight is sure to turn the tables on your favor. Studded with veggies and meat, this lip-smacking casserole is what your little... - 107.912
Quick Cheese Fondue
This Quick Cheese Fondue tastes fantastic ! Try this creamy milky Cheddar cheese soup enriched with Swiss cheese for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Quick Cheese Fondue are welcome ! - 23.737
1. In skillet brown meat, add onion and green pepper halfway through browning process, drain and pour into slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese and cook with cover on High 3 hours or Low 7-8 hours.
3. Serve in bowls... - 38.9349
In a saucepan over low heat combine soup, Worcestershire sauce, and sour cream.
Stir constantly and heat to just be low boiling.
Arrange hot cooked asparagus on serving platter.
Pour sauce over asparagus and serve.
If desired, run the asparagus and sauce... - 23.5118
Tango Bay Cheddar Biscuits
1) In a large bowl, combine the bisquick mix along with cheddar cheese and cold water.
2 Combine the ingredients well so that they turn into a smooth paste. You can use your hands or a spatula to this. It is not necessary that the cheese is... - 0
Broccoli Cheese Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sunflower seeds and bacon.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot after garnishing with the bacon ad sunflower seeds. - 35.9792
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.0711
Smoky Cheddar Ball
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, onion and celery. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream cheese. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds or until cream cheese is very soft.
2. In large... - 24.8828
Chicken With Cheddar Sauce
Combine onion and butter in 4c. glass measuring cup.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in chicken soup, olives and parsley; set aside.
Arrange chicken in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish, skin side... - 42.3293
Cheddar Chicken Chowder
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon from Dutch oven.
Crumble; set aside.
Add chicken and next 3 ingredients to bacon fat in Dutch oven; saute 5 minutes.
Add broth and potatoes; bring to... - 42.8151
Cheddar Broccoli Noodles
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and broccoli and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and cover the pan.
5. Simmer noodles and broccoli for 5 minutes,... - 42.2582
Cheddar Chicken Casserole
Simmer chicken breasts in water with onions and celery tops until tender, about 25 minutes.
Strain off broth and reserve.
Let chicken cool slightly, then skin; remove meat from bones, and break into chunks.
Meanwhile, cook macaroni in boiling salted water... - 41.879
Sour Cream Cheddar Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Mix butter, sour cream, and cheese; stir in flour.
3. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls into ungreased mini-muffin pan.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
5. Invert onto cooling rack and... - 34.0542
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and stir in flour to make a reddish brown mixture.
2.Let the ingredients heat so that the color changes to cream from yellow.
3.Continue stirring while cooking.
Pour warm milk and let the mixture become thick.
4.Keep... - 46.643
Roasted Garlic Bread And White Cheddar Tomato Bread
A wonder dish loved by all. This remarkable video shows how to prepare a tasty tomato bread, loaded with the fine taste of cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. Baked to perfection, this is a very easy dish to prepare. With a golden crust and wonderful flavor,... - 116.891
Turkey Divan With Broccoli & Cheddar
1. In 10- by 6-inch microwave-safe casserole, combine broccoli and water. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 6 minutes or until broccoli is almost tender, rotating dish once during cooking. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes. Drain.
2. In medium... - 26.8894
Cheddar Turkey Casserole
Prepare rice according to package directions, adding the instant minced onion to the boiling water.
Fluff cooked rice with a fork and spread in a greased 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with peas, then cover with turkey.
Blend soup and milk; pour evenly... - 38.2166
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 108.801