- » Easy Celery Casserole
Easy Celery Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy celery casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy celery casserole recipes.
Celery And Cheese Casserole
Celery And Cheese Casserole has an Outstanding taste. The celery and cheese gives the Celery And Cheese Casserole Stimulating taste. - 44.9524
This delicious Celery Casserole is from my grandma's cookbook. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Celery Casserole recipe. - 46.4687
Celery Apricot Casserole
This dreamy Celery Apricot Casserole is the best I have ever tasted! It is highly recommended, you must try this Celery Apricot Casserole recipe. - 44.3457
Cheesy Celery Casserole
Are you looking for an enjoyable Celery Casserole recipe? Treat your friends to this Celery Casserole and let them know its taste. - 47.1114
Easy Braised Celery
Remove green leaves from celery; cut stalks into 4-inch lengths.
Arrange stalks in bottom of small pan or heatproof casserole; season with salt and pepper.
Dot with butter; pour bouillon over celery.
Bring liquid to boil; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes or until... - 29.1592
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. In a casserole, transfer the mixture, cover and bake for 20-30 minutes until vegetables are just tender.
4. Serve hot. - 35.9133
Celery En Casserole
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Celery en Casserole. This Celery en Casserole is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 43.5079
Creamed Celery Casserole
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This creamed celery casserole recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 45.8038
Celery Casserole With White Sauce Mix
Place celery in 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
Cover with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes; drain, reserving water.
Place celery in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; add almonds, water chestnuts, and mushrooms.Heat reserved water; add bouillon cubes.
When... - 44.4231
Celery En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Clean the celery by washing it and removing its leaves. Chop it into pieces.
3. Take a saucepan and add water to it. When the water starts boiling add the bouillon cubes and celery and cook until... - 41.6546
1. Preheat the oven to 350 .
2. Boil celery in small amount of water till it turns soft, drain the celery and keep it aside.
2. Team celery, water, chestnuts, almonds, water, and mushrooms in a bowl. Mix them well and portion them on... - 45.4185
Put drained celery into 8 inch (20 cm) casserole.
Arrange egg slices over top.
Sprinkle with onion flakes.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
Add milk stirring until it boils and thickens.
Pour over celery mixture.
Melt butter in... - 44.7241
Pecan And Celery Casserole
Melt the margarine with the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the onion and leeks until softened.
Add the celery and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, then gradually add the stock and milk.
Bring to the boil,... - 38.68
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pot,add water and par boil the celery for five minutes. Set aside.
3)Choose a medium saucepan,melt butter and add flour to cook for one minute,stirring constantly.
4)Pour the chicken broth and stir... - 45.2535
Baked Celery And Almonds
Baked celery and almonds is a lovely nutty recipe made with fresh celery. Prepared with added sour craem to taste with water chestnuts for texture, this celery and almonds is cooked and baked recipe. Finished with a topping of cracker crumbs in a casserole,... - 42.2444
Tuna Noodle Casserole With Celery
In 2-quart casserole, combine celery, onion, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add noodles, tuna, mayonnaise, green pepper, pimiento, and salt; toss gently.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine soup and milk.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes or till... - 43.1002
Celery And Almond Casserole
1) With a knife, trim the celery and cut into 1X1/2-inch long pieces.
2) In a casserole, combine all the ingredients except the potato flour.
3) On high power, cook covered for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender stirring thrice in... - 42.6437
Celery And Onion Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute bacon for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Add whole onions to pan with celery.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste.
Blend in stock.
Add bouquet garni, seasonings and bacon.
Transfer mixture to... - 39.8731
Ham And Celery Casserole
Cook and stir onion and almonds in 2 tablespoons margarine over medium heat until almonds are golden brown.
Mix soup and milk in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Stir in onion, almonds, ham, celery and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 48 hours. - 34.298
Celery Amandine In Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Clean the celery head by chopping off its leafy part and its root. Do not break the ribs, but just separate it briefly to allow enough water through it. Shrug off as much water as possible.
3. Thinly slice the... - 43.1288
Celery With Almonds
Combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper; stir in cream or milk.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
Add celery and mushrooms; stir-fry for 8 to 10 minutes or till celery is crisp tender.
Stir cream mixture; stir into wok.
Cook and stir... - 38.5581
Celery And Almonds Au Gratin
This Celery And Almonds Au Gratin tastes unique ! Try this nutty spicy herb and nut bake for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Celery And Almonds Au Gratin are welcome. - 38.3354
Blanch the celery in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
Melt the butter in a heavy casserole, add the celery and cook, turning the pieces over, until they are lightly browned.
Pour in the stock, season to taste and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or... - 23.9886
Spinach And Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine celery, water and salt bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium cook, uncovered 10 minutes until... - 45.9554
Egg, Mushroom And Celery Casserole
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add onion. Fry until transparent, but not coloured.
2. Add half the cheese, milk and soup. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Shell and halve the eggs. Add to the soup mixture with peas, celery, mushrooms, coriander and chilli powder. Mix... - 44.2052
Pheasant Celery And Apple Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole melt 1 to 1/2 ounce of butter and brown the pheasant slowly in it, making sure it is browned properly from all the sides.
3. Take it out and keep it... - 44.3679
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 44.613
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole
1. In a large bowl, take cooked pasta, add garlic and olive oil in it. Mix well. Let it cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. Place skillet on medium high heat, pour oil, and add onion in it. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes or... - 111.124
Quick And Easy Broccoli Casserole
If you thought casseroles are just for winter, then this delightfully easy and tasty breakfast casserole will surprise you. Betty shares with her viewers a light, vibrant, tasty broccoli casserole recipe that is packed with goodness of greens. Tastes great... - 107.694
Easy Veal Casserole
Veal Casserole is a delightful and tasty dish. I am sure your guests will be asking for a second and third helping of this delicious dish.Try this Veal Casserole recipe and you will understand why. - 37.7196
Celery Au Gratin
1. Wash celery, then cut it into small cubes.
2. Cook covered, in 1/2 inch boiling, salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. If any liquid is left, save it for the sauce.
4. Melt the butter in the top of a double boiler.
5. Add the flour, salt, and... - 38.6193
Cook celery in chicken bouillon in covered saucepan until just tender, 12-15 minutes.
Transfer half of celery to shallow casserole.
Cover with 1/3 of thickened tomato juice and half of mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with onion salt.
Repeat layers, ending with... - 30.8944
Braised Carrots, Celery And Peas
Cut off top leaves and tough ends of celery, and recove coarse outer ribs. (Save leaves and outer ribs for making soup.) Cut celery stalk in half crosswise, then quarter lengthwise.
Transfer to shallow flameproof oven-to-table casserole and cover with boiling... - 37.2477
Easy Potato Casserole
1. Mix hash brown potatoes, onion, green pepper, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
2. Take a 2 quart casserole, put the mixture in it and bake for 75 minutes.
3. Season with cheese and bake for 15 more minutes.
4. Serve... - 38.5235
Place rice pouch in a large bowl; fill with very hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
Cut 2 of the frankfurters in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise; reserve for topping.
Cut remaining frankfurters into 1/2 inch slices; mix with corn and soup in a medium... - 30.8427
Quick & Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
In a large casserole dish, cook celery, onion, salt and pepper in the microwave for 3 minutes, until tender.
Pour cream of mushroom soup and tuna into celery and onions and mix well.
Add cooked egg noodles.
Cook another 5 minutes in the microwave. - 24.7831
Quick 'n Easy Tuna Chow Mein Casserole
Heat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add celery, onion and green pepper; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Reserving 1/4 cup chow mein noodles, stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour mixture into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; sprinkle... - 38.6317
Easy Beef Noodle Casserole
€¢ Microwave noodles according to Pasta Cooking Chart.
€¢ Combine butter or margarine and onion in a large microwave-safe casserole. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stir. Add the celery and garlic. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute. Stir well.
€¢ Add crumbled... - 36.0674
Easy Seafood Casserole
Seafood Casserole is a succulent and tender preparation that brings together the flavor of shrimps, tuna and crab in one dish! Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Donâ€™t miss out on this Seafood Casserole recipe! - 38.3698
Place celery and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 1 minute, then drain.
Place butter in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and... - 42.9818
Easy Onion Casserole
Easy Onion Casserole is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Easy Onion Casserole... - 36.1781
Easy Salmon Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or any fat.
3. Boil rice in salted water for 14 minutes and drain well.
4. Add other ingredients and place in greased loaf tin, cover with grated cheddar cheese and bake... - 34.8982
Easy Stroganofif Casserole
Combine ground beef and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered at 425° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; drain.
Stir in flour.
Blend in remaining ingredients except poppy seed.
Drop Biscuits by tablespoonfuls onto meat mixture.
Sprinkle with poppy... - 40.9038
Easy Pheasant Casserole
Combine canned soups in large saucepan; add milk and rice and heat but do not boil.
Pour rice mixture into greased shallow pyrex baking dish.
Put pheasants, skin side up, on top of rice mixture.
Sprinkle with soup mix and paprika.
Cover with aluminum foil and... - 32.3194
Easy Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. In a large casserole dish add vegetable oil. Heat.
3. Add leeks, onion, parsnip, carrots and celery. Saute 4 minutes till soft.
4. Remove and set aside.
5. In the casserole dish add chicken. Cook, keeping... - 46.2379
Scalloped Pork And Potato Casserole
Try out this simple, yet scrumptious Scalloped Pork and Potato Casserole - everybody at home seems to love this one! Also, it's too simple a cesserole dish to give it a try, so go on! - 37.3364
Celery Braised In Consomme
Scrub celery, remove top leaves and cut each head lengthwise through heart, making 4 or 5 slender sections.
If very long, cut in half cross-wise.
Place onion in casserole, and arrange celery on top.
Dot with butter or margarine, and sprinkle with pepper.
Add... - 29.1592
Cut thick celery pieces lengthwise into quarters, cut the inner pieces lengthwise into halves, then cut all into 3-inch lengths.
Arrange in shallow casserole, cover with boiling water, sprinkle with broth mix, cover and simmer until celery is tender.
Divide... - 30.0409
Sweet Sour Celery
1) Take a casserole and put celery, bay leaf, cloves and 1/2 cup water.
2) Cover and cook for 8 minutes till the celery just begins to be crisp.
3) Toss lightly by adding sugar, vinegar, and butter lightly to this mixture.
4) Cover and cook for 1... - 44.7234
Everyday Braised Celery
1) Cut and discard green leaves from celery.
2) Cut the celery stems in half.
3) In a glass casserole, place the celery leaves and season with salt and pepper.
4) Brush butter and pour the chicken stock over the celery leaves.
5) Cover... - 38.0081
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 40.9996
Braised Celery And Mushroom
1. Place all ingredients, except cornstarch and white wine, in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 18 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Combine white wine... - 31.1193
The quickest recipe for tuna casserole if any has to be this fat guy's recipe. Take a look at the video to see how they make it no time and the end product looks great too. Try it and be happy like them when in the kitchen. - 82.4329
Special Egg Casserole
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
Combine soup and milk.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Add celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, onion, parsley and pepper and blend well.
Fold in chopped eggs.
Spoon into prepared casserole.
Combine bread cubes... - 45.2914
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery in butter in a large skillet until vegetables are tender, set aside.
Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain.
Cut broccoli spears in half, arrange in a greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
Combine sauteed... - 33.6731
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stir well.
Spoon half of mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine asparagus and pimiento, stir gently.
Sprinkle over mixture in baking dish.
Spoon remaining turkey mixture on top.
Cover and bake at... - 33.0579
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Cook broccoli, brussels sprouts, and cauliflower according to package directions, drain.
Layer in a greased 8-inch square baking dish, top with celery.
Combine soup and cheese spread, mix well.
Spoon over vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 minutes... - 28.4793
Baked Almond Chicken Casserole
Combine chicken, celery, salad dressing, 1/4 cup almonds, cheese, onion, pimiento, salt, and pepper. Mix lightly. Place in buttered baking dish or casserole. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Bake for 25 minutes. Top with tomato wedges and return to oven for 5... - 22.9185
Nutty Chicken Casserole
1. Place rack in lower third of the oven and heat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch-square glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, cashews, broth, celery, and onion and toss until mixed. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle chow mein... - 30.8129
Bohemian Chicken Casserole
Bohemian Chicken Casserole is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Bohemian Chicken Casserole dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.1485
Leek And Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Rub whole chicken with half of lemon.
3) Take a casserole or Dutch oven with a tight cover; cover it after putting chicken with water and cook over low heat and bring to a boil.
4) In the... - 42.1023
Breast Of Chicken Casserole
1 In the oven, in a little amount of water, steam the chicken breasts until tender.
2 Cut the chicken breasts.
3 Combine with the remaining ingredients.
4 In shells, or a casserole put the mixture.
5 Top with crushed potato chips and 1/2 cup... - 40.7279
Chicken Casserole With Almond
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Place in a casserole.
Cover with crushed potato chips and almonds.
Bake at 400Â°F for 45 minutes or until heated through. - 38.2894
Chicken Casserole For 25
Toss together and bake uncovered in medium oven of 350° for 30 minutes.
Use two medium size pyrex dishes, and top with cheese and crushed potato chips before baking.
May be frozen.
Serves 25. - 36.0781
Savory Bean And Chicken Casserole
1) In a deep kettle soak beans overnight.
2) Next day, add more water to cover beans. Add, salt pork, half of the chopped onions, garlic clove, celery, and ground thyme.
3) Place in flame and simmer covered till done.
4) Drain beans and... - 43.3211
Party Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, add fryers. Stir in wine, salt and enough water to cover the fryers.
3) Simmer until done to the desired consistency.
4) Remove the chicken from the skillet. Let the broth remain in the... - 46.0435
Seafood And Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a large skillet heat oil to sauté onion and garlic.
3) Place celery, green pepper, tomatoes, bay leaf, broth, tomato paste, oregano and paprika.
4) Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes by... - 43.3715
Clay Cooked Chicken Casserole
1 As per the manufacturer's directions, immerse clay pot in water.
2 Spread the bottom of the pan with diced onion and celery.
3 Sprinkle the chicken with 1/8th spoon salt and a dash of pepper.
4 Arrange the chicken over the bed of... - 45.4684
Scallop Casserole is a treat for all scallop lovers. This glorious and filling dish is perfect for parties. Try the Scallop Casserole and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 37.8877
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Oven Braised Celery
Wash celery and remove top leaves.
Cut each celery head lengthwise through heart, making 6 pieces.
Cut in half if necessary, to fit casserole.
Arrange the onion and carrot with the parsley in the bottom of the casserole.
Lay celery on top—dot with the... - 33.7938
Try this version of amazingly delicious Braised Celery recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Braised Celery is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 24.9881
Place celery in 1-quart casserole.
Season with basil and thyme.
Pour wine over celery.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES until celery is tender crisp - 29.7796
Braised Celery In Red Wine
Place celery in 1 quart casserole.
Season with basil and thyme.
Pour wine over celery.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until celery is tender crisp. - 23.3353
Oven Braised Celery
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Wash and trim the celery stalks and place in the bottom of a casserole dish.
If large, cut in two.
Add all the remaining ingredients and cover with a piece of buttered greaseproof paper.
Cook for one hour on the second... - 33.6564
Potato Celery Supreme
Put cut potatoes into greased casserole; add salt and pepper, margarine, soup, and water.
Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. - 30.6565
Roasted Wheat And Celery Au Gratin
In a flameproof casserole saute the celery, chives, celery seed, salt, and bulgur in the oil until the celery becomes soft.
Stir the milk and water together and add them to the sauteed mixture. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes, until most of the... - 37.6027
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted water and cook celery in for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Mix the soups.
4) Stir in chestnuts, celery and pimento.
5) Turn mixture into a 1... - 48.2099
Baked Celery With Cheese And Ham
Cover celery strips with salted water and cook until tender.
In a well-greased 2-quart casserole, alternate layers of celery, ham, and grated cheese.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Stir in flour.
Gradually stir in chicken bouillon and cream.
Cook over low heat,... - 46.2497
Creamed Celery With Pecans
The creamed celery with pecans is a baked recipe made with pecan halves and celery. Cooked with cream of celery soup, the creamed celery with pecans is prepared with a breadcrumb topping and can be served as a fresh and delicious side in meals. - 31.3399
This Celery Parmigiana is simply irresistible and mouth-watering. Try this easy to prepare Celery Parmigiana; I am sure you will love to share it with your friends and family. - 35.7389
Sweet Celery Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take celery, lettuce, onion, butter and salt. Toss it well.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes.
3. Add frozen peas. Mix it well.
4. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes.
5. Keep it aside to cool for 5 minutes... - 38.1337
Braised Celery Hearts
If celery is large, peel off several of the outside stalks.
Remove some of the tops and leaves.
Cut remaining hearts in half lengthwise.
Put into a skillet, add the stock, cover tightly and cook until celery is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
Preheat oven... - 40.779
Crumb Topped Celery Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) Slice celery and water chestnuts in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables when they reach Fill Level and repeat the same process for... - 34.7006
1) In a 1-quart casserole add celery and onion.
2) Cook covered till crisp tender on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Stir in the toasted almonds and butter or margarine.
5) Serve hot. - 33.272
Celery Pea Medley
Combine celery, onion, butter and salt in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
Cover and cook on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
Add peas and stir to blend.
Cover and cook on High 5 to 6 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking... - 33.0236
Love the flavor and taste of celery? I just love this wonderful ingredient that makes any and every dish special indeed. This lovely scalloped celery recipe is your turn to incorporate the wonderful tastes and flavors into your everyday cooking. - 42.9078
Celery can prove to be a wonder ingredient when used properly. The trick to making it tasty is to know just how to do it. This french-braised celery recipe shows you just how with a tried and tested recipe. Enjoy!!. - 47.1953
Crunchy Scalloped Celery
Crunchy scalloped celery is a lovely celery bake made with a medley of vegetables. Flavored with celery soup, the celery scallop has water chestnuts, peas and mushrooms in it. Combined and topped with french fried onions, the crunchy celery scallop is baked... - 39.8444
Baked Celery And Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a saucepan with a small amount of salted boiling water in it.
3) Add celery and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
4) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
5) Add onion and cook for about 1... - 46.9112
Heat a large, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and celery.
Cover and saute about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the water chestnuts.
Make 1 cup of plain white sauce and season it with the tamari.
Add the sauce and pimiento to the vegetable... - 39.2916
Creamy Celery And Rice Soup
1) In a 1-quart casserole add chicken broth, celery, lemon peel, and pepper.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring once.
3) Add light cream or milk and cornstarch.
4) Mix cream mixture and rice into celery mixture.
5) Cook... - 39.4294
Oriental Celery And Mushrooms
1. In a 1-quart microwavable casserole, grease by spraying nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small mixing bowl, blend 3 tablespoons water, soy sauce and cornstarch with a wired whisk; stir until the cornstarch is dissolved.
3. Add celery,... - 40.6453
Peas And Celery Medley
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a pan melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Add celery and water, cover tightly with a lid.
4. Cook and stir in between for 4 minutes.
5. Add peas and simmer for 5 minutes more.
6. In another pan heat soup... - 45.1994
Creamy Celery And Rice Soup
1. In a mixing bowl, place the light cream or milk and cornstarch.
2. Stir them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a microwaveable casserole, place the chicken broth, celery, lemon peel, and pepper and mix well.
4. Cover the... - 43.2668
Far East Celery
Place celery, water, and salt in 1 1/2 quart microproof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes, or until celery is tender.
Pour off water.
Stir in water chestnuts, almonds, pimiento, and green onion.
Combine... - 38.2843
Creamy Celery Supreme
Cook celery in salted water until tender-crisp.
Drain and put into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Mix the soup, water chestnuts, and pimiento together and spoon over top.
Melt a small amount of butter in a saucepan and stir in bread crumbs to coat.
Spread... - 30.8999
Microwave Celery Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the bacon. Cover and microwave the casserole on HIGH for 2 1/2minutes. The bacon must brown well.
2) Into the casserole, add in the celery, onion and 1/4 cup water. Cover and microwave for 8 minutes on HIGH till the... - 43.9853
Microwave Celery And Carrots
1) Into a 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole, add in the sliced carrots, sliced celery stalks, water, salt.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 9 minutes till the vegetables become tender to touch of a fork. Stir the mixture once in between the... - 42.8671