- » Easy Caviar Appetizer
Easy Caviar Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Easy Caviar Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Easy Caviar Appetizer recipes.
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
1. Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
2. Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
3. Make caviar mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise, caviar and horseradish.
4. Arrange each on watercress and top with mayonnaise. - 36.673
Tomato Caviar Appetizers
Salt tomatoes, invert and chill.
Combine eggs with onion; add pepper and fill drained tomatoes with mixture.
Arrange each on watercress .and top with mayon-naise.
Other fillings: Small pearl onions and chopped " celery with 'French dressing.*" Diced... - 33.4438
Caviar Pie - salmon caviar pie! One of the dishes I am known for. Though it takes a little effort to brew this pie, the accolades that flow in is enough to make you contended and keep preparing this caviar pie again and again. Give it a try and add yet... - 48.9987
Mushrooms With Caviar
1) Clean all the mushroom caps thoroughly and place them in a large bowl.
2) Pour over the vinegar-and-oil salad dressing, allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Just before serving, wipe the marinated mushroom caps with dampened paper towel, and ... - 34.3236
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a baking sheet.
3) Make cut on each eggplant on the cut side,
sprinkle some salt and rest it for 1 hour,
later give a quick wash and dry it using paper towels.
... - 45.9824
Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise and brush the cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a bowl.
Chop the eggplant pulp and... - 32.7741
Prick eggplant and bake in a pan at 400° F. for 1 hour.
Allow to cool, then remove skin and cut pulp into small chunks. Squeeze or press excess liquid from eggplant.
In a small skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for about 5 minutes or... - 28.0114
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and pierce eggplant with fork.
2. Into a shallow baking dish add eggplant.
3. Let it bake 1 hour or until soft, turning once.
4. Trimming off ends slice eggplant in half lengthwise.
5. In a colander place... - 45.6523
Avocado Half Shells With Caviar
Avocado Half Shells with Caviar is another simple and easy to make caviar appetizer dish. With little lemony flavor, the avocados filled with caviar taste yummy. - 32.6689
Lynn's Georgia Caviar
Lynn demonstrates how to make a classic Southern appetizer, Georgia Caviar. This is very popular as an appetizer. This makes a lot, so is very appropriate for a large crowd at a picnic, barbeque or get together. - 100.318
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in shortening until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form a soft dough.
Roll or pat dough on floured board to 1/2 inch thick.
Cut it with 1 1/4 inch-round biscuit cutter.
Place half... - 39.7236
Shrimp And Caviar Cocktail
Arrange shrimp in chilled dishes.
Combine next 3 ingredients and pour over shrimp.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 22.4529
1) Bring the caviar, cheese and pate at room temperature.
2) Roll and shape the cream cheese into a log over a waxed paper.
3) Spread the liver pate evenly over the log then gently spread over the caviar.
4) Cover the log with a plastic wrap and... - 30.8502
Pour the warm soup into a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, onion, sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into 4 soup cups and chill until almost set.
At this point stir 1 teaspoon red caviar into each cup and chill until set.
When ready to serve top each cup... - 31.8986
Spoon sour cream into a footed glass bowl, or form into a ring on a serving plate.
Make a depression in the center.
Fill with a mixture of the caviar, mayonnaise, and green onion.
Sprinkle the parsley to form a ring on the sour cream.
Serve with pumpernickel... - 32.3421
Egg And Caviar Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine eggs, butter and about 5 tablespoons of the caviar.
2. Add the lemon juice, W-sauce and stir lightly to mix.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
4. Before serving transfer the spread... - 38.9904
Caviar With Classic Garniture
1) Toast thin bread slices and butter them.
2) On a large serving tray, place the Beluga Caviar at its centre.
3) Serve the egg yolks, egg whites, onion and lemon wedges in 4 small bowls.
4) Arrange the bowls around the serving tray.
5) Serve... - 34.6713
Generously grease 2-cup mold.
Soften gelatin in Sherry and lemon juice in small heatproof container about 5 minutes, then place over very low heat until dissolved, stirring several times.
Chop eggs in processor or blender.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Stir in... - 41.7064
Cream Cheese With Red Caviar
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4.... - 32.9345
Caviar wedges are a great snack to serve. It can also make nice tiffin for your kids or a sandwich for quick meal. You will like it and relish it very much. It is a nice way to prepare caviar. Enjoy caviar wedges!! - 45.506
Set aside 2 tablespoons caviar, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon onion for garnish; cover and refrigerate.
Combine remaining caviar, parsley and onion with sour cream and pepper in medium-size nonmetallic bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle gelatin over water... - 43.1883
Try the molded caviar. It tastes so good when served straight from refrigerator. It is one of the most delicious preparations of gelatin. There is a creamy, onion, spicy flavor to the molded caviar. - 45.4054
Discover the taste and flavor of this exotic ingredient that the world loves. This caviar puffs is a great way to prepare the delicate caviar in the most tastiest of ways . - 42.696
Caviar Stuffed Celery
1. Trim the roots of the celery stalks and wash them thoroughly to remove grit.
2. Cut the stalks into 2 1/2 -inch pieces. You should get about 16 pieces.
3. In a small bowl, combine cheese and milk. Beat the mixture with a spoon or... - 41.5129
1. Finely chop eggs.
2. Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch spring-form pan.
3. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and whisk lightly with a fork.
4. Add the chopped eggs and mix lightly but well.
5. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form... - 44.3245
New Potatoes With Black Caviar
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.wash and dry potatoes.
Arrange potatoes on a bed of rock salt in a shallow baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until done.
Remove potatoes from oven and cut into halves.
Scoop out pulp with a melon ball cutter or small spoon,... - 33.6841
Texas Style Caviar
Ever tried a vegetarian caviar? Well its not really caviar but is just as great! In this recipe, Katherine shows you how to make a vegetarian style caviar, only more delicious, more healthy, and makes a great dip! Filled with the goodness of vegetable and... - 123.231
Cut toast in desired shapes; butter.
Spread generously with caviar.
Sprinkle with a little lemon juice and garnish with onion and egg yolk. - 27.6623
Avocado With Sour Cream And Caviar
1) Cut the avocados into halves and remove the seeds.
2) Spoon the sour cream in each cavity and the caviar on top.
3) Serve the Avocado with Sour Cream and Caviar, immediately on a serving platter. - 26.1569
Sour Cream And Red Caviar
1) Combine sour cream with caviar.
2) Chill in refrigerator.
3) Serve either with cocktail dip or as a first course on lettuce leaves. - 25.4137
Bring cream cheese to room temperature and mix with sour cream.
Gently fold in lemon juice, onion, dill and pepper until well blended.
Fold in the caviar carefully.
Refrigerate until needed. - 28.4184
Oysters And Caviar
Spread the seaweed in a flat basket.
Arrange the oysters, in their shells, on the seaweed.
Sprinkle each oyster with 2 or 3 pieces of scallion.
Top each one with a dab of caviar. - 25.7809
Caviar Cucumber Canapes
1. Thinly slice cucumber on the diagonal into about 24 slices and place on a small tray.
2. Spoon a scant teaspoon sour cream onto each cucumber slice and top with 1/8 teaspoon caviar.
3. Serve alongside or mixing with salads or as desired. - 29.0569
Caviar Potatoes is simply delicious. Caviar Potatoes gets its desired taste from potatoes mixed in sour cream. Caviar Potatoes is loved by many around the world. - 27.7047
Red Caviar Sauce With Shrimp And Vegetables
Red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables reminds of the shrimp cocktail. Serve this sauce with the cocktail shrimps if you wish or just as suggested. Enjoy red caviar sauce with shrimp and vegetables!! - 33.7117
Texas Peas Corn Caviar
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Texas peas corn caviar in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Make this dish in advance and have a... - 108.198
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 33.0039
1 In a pan, cook potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes or just until tender.
2 Remove from the water.
3 Allow to chill.
4 Slice the potatoes crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
5 On a serving platter, arrange the potato slices.
6 Top each... - 31.1255
Cheese And Caviar Croutelettes
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add the pepper, salt, dry mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, MSG, milk and food coloring. Mix well.
3) Blend till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4) With the mixture, fill the croutelettes.
5) Top... - 35.3149
New Potatoes With Caviar
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes... - 36.8289
Oysters, Spinach And Caviar
Marinate shallots in sherry vinegar overnight.
In a small saucepan over medium heat gently warm oysters in their liquor until their edges curl, about 30 seconds.
Remove from heat and cool.
Dip the spinach leaves in a strainer into boiling water and... - 34.5941
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots and saute, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
Stir in wine and garlic and cook another minute.
Remove from heat, transfer to bowl and let cool.
Gently mix in pine nuts and sour cream... - 40.4609
1. In an electric mixer, combine aubergine, garlic, half quantity tahina and half quantity lemon juice. Blend till smooth.
2. Add remaining lemon juice, salt, pepper and tahina and blend once more.
3. Remove on to a serving bowl and cling wrap.... - 41.3204
If you enjoy stuffed eggs, then this recipe is for you. Try making the caviar stuffed eggs and serve as appetizer or snack. It is much like the deviled eggs but you will enjoy the difference in taste of caviar stuffed eggs. - 42.1554
Caviar Shrimp Engelee
Soak gelatin in 1 cup cold water.
Simmer vegetables, cloves, and bay leaves in remaining water 25 minutes.
Strain; discard vegetables; retain liquid.
Dissolve gelatin and bouillon cubes in hot liquid.
Add sherry and lemon juice; season to taste.
Put thin... - 37.2043
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil. Stir in the onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and black pepper until blended.
2. Gently stir in the black-eyed peas and refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours. Many Texans recommend marinating... - 32.8314
Blini With Caviar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a bowl and sift flour and salt on to it.
3. Create a well in the center.
4. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon rind and butter.
5. Blend the ingredients by drawing the flour to the center.... - 43.8665
Cut the eggplants lengthwise into halves and make several deep slits in the flesh; be careful not to pierce the skin.
Insert the garlic slivers into the cuts.
Lightly sprinkle the cut surfaces with salt, and place halves on a baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated... - 38.4185
Herbed Caviar Roulade
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Brush an 11 x 17 inch jelly roll pan lightly with corn oil.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, for 15 seconds until pale yellow.
With mixer on, add milk in a slow stream, flour and mix until smooth, carefully scraping down... - 39.09
1) Preheat oven to 150°C before baking.
2) Bake whole aubergines for 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Let cool and then split.
4) Into a bowl, using a wooden spoon, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the black... - 46.6074
Cucumber Bisque With Caviar Puffs
To make the Caviar Puffs
1. Heat water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan.
2. Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until batter forms a smooth ball that follows spoon around pan. Remove from heat at... - 47.1037
Poached Eggs, Caviar
1. Using a large round cutter, cut the toast.
2. Arrange a slice of tomato on top.
3. Carefully top with the poached egg.
4. Arrange on a half plate.
5. Garnish with caviar, anchovy and sprig of parsley. - 34.3144
Bake eggplant in a slow oven until soft (about 1/2 hour).
Scoop the flesh out of the skin.
Heat oil and saute garlic.
Add eggplant and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
Season with lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Allow to... - 29.9586
Avocado Dip With Red And Black Caviar
Split avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, and carefully scoop out pulp, preserving shell.
Thoroughly mash pulp.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and salt until blended.
Spoon into half shells.
With back of spoon, make a cavity in center of each mound of... - 34.1566
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 42.816
Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream
Your search for great Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream ends here. This recipe was shared by a friend and ever since it has been one of my personal favorites. Please try this recipe of Baked Potatoes With Caviar And Sour Cream and if you are fully... - 46.5199
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a small plain tip with warm pate a choux.
Butter a baking sheet.
Pipe out 2-inch lengths of the pate a choux.
They should look rather like stripes of yellow toothpaste.
Top with a second strip of pastry dough.
Form 20 such... - 38.1144
Caviar Stuffed Eggs
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into halves.
2. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
3. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
4. Sieve or mash the yolks until smooth.
5. Add the mayonnaise,... - 37.7925
Caviar Cream Cheese Spread
1) Take a bowl and beat cream cheese in it using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot sauce and lemon juice in it. Beat nicely.
3) Spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
4) Top... - 41.6715
Jellied Consomme With Red Caviar
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup consommé, to soften for about 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan or 3-quart shallow baking dish and add the... - 34.1206
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 45.8552
Corn Cakes With Caviar
1. In a food processor or blender place 1 cup corn kernels and add 2 tablespoons milk.
2. If using blender, blend half at a time and process until almost smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
4.... - 45.011
Caviar And Potato Omelette
1. Put potato in a small nonstick skillet. Add water just to cover and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potato is tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Drain; transfer potato to a plate.
2. Wipe... - 33.0046
Scandinavian Caviar Dip
This Scandinavian caviar dip is a nice change to the regular breakfast, snack or appetizer dips. The caviar brings different taste to your dip and makes eating an enjoyable affair. Try making Scandinavian caviar dip yourself - 33.1056
Avocado Salad With Consomme
1) Halve and pit the avocados.
2) Spoon 1/3 can jellied consomme into each avocado half and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Then add a spoonful of sour cream and top with a teaspoon of red caviar.
4) Serve the Avocado... - 32.7349
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the chives and parsley.
4. Gently fold in the caviar.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill and... - 36.1431
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the cooked and skinned cod’s roe.
2. Combine roe with butter, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, blend the ingredients into a smooth paste.
4. You can also combine the ingredients in a food... - 33.1386
1) In a bowl, mix the tarama with lemon juice and then blend well with an electric mixer until the ingredients mix well.
2) Trim off the crust from the bread and soak the bread slices in cold water.
3) Squeeze out water from the bread slices and blend... - 34.3788
Creamed Roe Triangles
1) In a pan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 3 minutes.
4) Stir in the roes and season with the salt and pepper to... - 40.4912
Cooled And Refreshing Appetizer Molds
In a pan sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Add vinegar and sour cream and stir until thoroughly blended and smooth.
Pour into a mold at least 3-cup size; cover and chill until set.
To... - 40.7967
Make feather light pancakes by using 1 tablespoon batter for each pancake or crepe.
Spread each crepe with a small amount of sour cream and caviar.
Roll; secure with cocktail pick.
Keep warm in lightly buttered blazer pan of chafing dish placed in water... - 18.9178
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions, omitting butter.
Prepare a thick sauce with white-sauce mix and milk following directions on package.
Add hot rice, egg yolks, whipping cream, salt and nutmeg to sauce.
Heat butter in a... - 40.7266
Salad With Raspberry Sauce
Make the most of your vegetables and fruits by making it into a salad. Salad with Raspberry sauce is a delicious combination of tomatoes, roasted walnuts, feta cheese and raspberry sauce. So make the most of it! - 99.4754
Pink mushrooms - mushrooms and red caviar play a part in brewing this recipe. You need just a handful of ingredients to prepare this and this one makes the best pick as an appetizer. - 37.4002
Dungeness Crab Pancakes
One of my seafood specialties, Dungeness Crab Pancakes is bit spicy and yummy too. Dungeness Crab Pancakes can be prepared a day ahead too, if you are trying that way just keep in mind to reheat them before serving. - 47.5515
1. Marinate shrimp in French dressing for 1 hour.
2. Spread toast rounds with lemon mayonnaise.
3. Place shrimp, flat side down, on toast.
4. Fill curve formed by shrimp with caviar.
5. Garnish with tiny sprig of parsley at the head of shrimp. - 30.4257
Shrimp Mousse As First Course
1. Sprinkle the gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water. Heat until dissolved.
2. Chop the onion finely. Cut the shrimp in pieces, saving a few for decoration.
3. Mix the caviar paste and the dissolved gelatin. Whip the cream to a stiff peak. Mix all ingredients.
4.... - 29.548
Eggs Baltic Style
Poach the eggs, place in a tart shell, and sprinkle with caviar.
Place shell on a baking sheet.
Cover the eggs with mornay sauce and sprinkle with cheddar.
Place beneath a preheated oven broiler.
Broil until cheese melts.
Serve very hot. - 32.4469
Eggs Chef K Style
Place the crayfish tails into the tart shells.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C ) oven for 4-5 minutes.
While shells bake, poach the eggs.
Place 1 egg in each tart shell.
Cover with cheese sauce, sprinkle with caviar and serve at... - 31.7173
In medium size bowl, combine sour cream, onion, eggs and black pepper.
With small rubber spatula, gently fold caviar into sour cream mixture.
Spread mixture evenly over crepe leaving a 1 inch border around edges.
Beginning at short end, carefully roll crepe. - 31.0418
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Sour Cream
Blend cream cheese with sour cream.
Gently fold in caviar and spread salmon slices with mixture.
Roll up and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Serve chilled. - 28.358
Sieve or puree ripe avocado.
Season with juice from garlic, salt, lemon juice and chilli sauce.
Add stock and milk to avocado mixture and beat until a creamy consistency is reached.
Serve well chilled with a slice of lemon, chopped chives or a little caviar. - 34.563
Nancy Tomion's Cream Of Avocado Soup
Peel and cut up avocado.
Whirl in blender with chicken broth with chili powder and coriander.
Heat in top of double boilder for 10 minutes.
Cool and add cream.
Pass caviar as garnish.
Store soup in plastic juice container in... - 34.0525
Oeufs A La Russe Eggs Russian Style
1. In 4 separate ramekins, place an artichoke heart each.
2. Top with 1 teaspoon caviar each.
3. Place the ramekins in the oven to heat the artichokes.
4. Remove from the oven carefully place a poached egg on the artichoke heart.
5. Spoon... - 34.9885
1) In a bowl, combine butter, sour cream, and Roquefort cheese.
2) Toast bread and spread the cheese mixture.
3) Garnish with caviar and add a pinch of lemon.
4) Cut each slice into four equal halves and serve. - 33.4662
Classic Deviled Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
Mash yolks thoroughly with fork.
Blend in mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; mix well.
Spoon yolk filling back into egg whites and sprinkle with caviar. - 31.168
Hors D'oeuvre Pie
Place the layers separately in springform pan: Blend 16 ounces cream cheese with bleu cheese to form bottom layer; blend 16 ounces cream cheese with grated Cheddar cheese to form middle layer; and blend 16 ounces cream cheese with minced chives and minced... - 38.2144
Cream Cheese Cup
Mix the cream cheese and yogurt together until smooth and creamy, adding a little milk if necessary to make a soft consistency.
Add the anchovy paste, caraway seeds, celery salt and pepper.
Shell the eggs and peel the tomatoes and cut into slices.
Put the egg... - 34.2203
1. On each of 4 small salad plates, center a tomato slice.
2. Apply 1 tablespoon of the taramasalata over each tomato slice.
3. Top the taramasalata with capers and caviar to get a polka dot effect.
4. Place salmon slices decoratively around the... - 37.9682
Jellied Clam Consomme
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the fish stock.
Heat wine, remaining stock and onions to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add clams with liquid, lemon juice, capers and a few drops of... - 46.4269
1. Place cucumber on a chopping board and cut into ¼ inch thick slices, crosswise. Make around 50 pieces.
2. Place cucumber slices on rectangular service platters.
3. Place ¼ teaspoon red caviar at centre of each slice and garnish with a tint parsley... - 30.6841
Smoked Salmon Cornets
1) Drain and break the crab meat into pieces, removing the cartilage, if any.
2) Whip the cream, then fold in the horseradish and crab meat.
3) Spoon the crab meat mixture over 2 sliced salmons and roll into cornets.
4) Cover and chill until ready to... - 33.8902
Stuffed Eggs With Mushrooms
Boil eggs for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to set the yolks in the centre.
Plunge into cold water, shell when cold.
Poach mushrooms in salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Select 24 good shaped mushrooms for garnishing.
Chop remaining mushrooms... - 38.4732
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.7787
Cut fancy shapes (stars, diamonds, circles, etc.) from thinly sliced white, whole wheat, or rye bread.
Spread with cream cheese or a favorite cheese spread; top with rolled smoked salmon, whitefish or salmon caviar, sardines, pickled herring, cooked lobster... - 20.4473
Braunschweiger Canape Spread
Braunschweiger Canape Spread has a yummy taste. The eeg yolk gives the Braunschweiger Canape Spread a yomlogical taste. - 21.7728
Combine first 7 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in blender or processor and mix until thick.
Cover tightly and chill thoroughly to blend flavors. - 32.0535
Danish Smoked Mackerel Mousse With Cucumber Rolls
1. Take a knife, and start cutting the lemons in half and also scooping out all the flesh,also leave the shells to drain and skin the mackerel, remove all the bones
2. In a liquidiser, add the still warm aspic jelly and egg yolk and... - 37.5897