- » Easy Cauliflower
Easy Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cauliflower recipes.
Cauliflower In Browned Butter & Curry
1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry... - 130.53
Raw Fried Rice
Now “raw” and “fried” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Well this is a raw-unfried rice! How in the world is that possible? Watch this video to learn this fantastic raw and vegan dish that makes a satisfying meal when you are... - 124.389
Cauliflower, Spinach & Chicken Gratin
Title says it all. This is an excellant quick, one-dish, week-night meal for those busy families who still want some home cooking. A must try for any family. Starting with a rotisserie chicken makes this recipe even easier. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef... - 123.375
Garlic And Herb Mashed Cauliflower | Paleo
The simple mashed cauliflower turned out beautifully for my mom's birthday dinner! Since I was feeling confident with my cauliflower mash capabilities, I thought up a tasty twist for this dish to try out for the second time. With a few other simple additions,... - 122.076
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 117.062
Pasta With Cauliflower
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets, chop the asparagus and onions, finely chop the garlic, dice the roma tomatoes and keep everything aside separately.
2. In a pan sauté the cauliflower floret and asparagus with extra virgin... - 114.796
Easy Cauliflower Soup
1. In a saucepan melt butter and sauté the onions for 5 minutes on low heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté, add cauliflower and butter, stir everything.
3. Add chicken stock and cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes.
4. In a blender, blend the... - 111.793
Cauliflower With Mornay Sauce
A simple and delicious way to prepare cauliflower. The tasty Mornay sauce is creamy and tangy and the breadcrumbs add a nice texture. This is a family favorite. - 108.253
Seared Cauliflower With Garlic And Tamari
1. Place a skillet on medium high flame, and drop cauliflower in it. Stir slowly and saute until just brown.
2. Add tamari, stir, and cook.
3. When tamari sticks to the pan, add water, and garlic. Allow the sauce to simmer until it just coats the... - 108.13
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 102.104
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 94.0889
Mashed Cauliflower With Grilled Pork Strips
Want a recipe that looks as well as tastes good. Try making Mashed Cauliflower with Grilled Pork Strips. This is a nutritious and healthy meal which can be served with cut lemons on lettuce leaves. It is definitely worth a try! - 93.9626
Cream Of Cauliflower And Horseradish Soup
1. Make the large croutons.
2. Keep the vegetable stock ready.
3. Wash the cauliflower and cut into florets.
4. Wash and finely chop the white of the leek.
5. Wash a few coriander leaves and put aside for the garnish.
6. Weigh the... - 90.91
Curried Cauliflower And Khichadi Dinner
Make your dinner special with Indian dishes like curried cauliflower and khichadi (mixed rice and lentils) by US chef Bale Dave! The cauliflower and potato curry is a typical Indian dish and can be made easily with available ingredients. For those who have... - 78.3224
Easy Vegetable Russian Salad
Prepare and cook all the vegetables (or use canned or bottled vegetables).
Drain them well.
Divide the cauliflower into small sprigs, dice all the other vegetables except the peas.
Skin and slice the tomatoes.
Line a border mould with aspic jelly and decorate... - 44.223
Easy Marinated Cauliflower
Soak cauliflower in salted water to cover for about 1 hour.
Break into florets.
Drop into boiling water and cook until stems are crisp-tender.
Plunge into cold water to cool.
Saute garlic in olive oil until golden.
Pour over cauliflower, then... - 38.0362
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover the saucepan and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or... - 37.7615
Easy Cauliflower Polonaise With White Bread Crumb
1. Place the cauliflower in a vegetable dish and keep warm.
2. In a small skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
3. Stir in the crumbs and sauté for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
4. Take pan off the flame and gently stir in... - 37.1268
Easy Cauliflower Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Meanwhile, separate the cauliflower into florets, then chop the florets into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add the cauliflower and chicken... - 33.5445
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1!n a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers... - 33.467
Easy Savory Cauliflower Cheese
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut into sprigs, or leave whole.
2. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heated ovenproof dish.
3. Meanwhile, make a sauce in the usual way with the butter or margarine, flour and milk.
4. Stir... - 32.2798
Easy Cauliflower And Broccoli Salad
Cut raw vegetables in bite size.
Mix the dressing well and pour over the raw vegetable mixture.
Let set in refrigerator overnight. - 31.7138
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
1. In a saucepan, mix together soup, milk and nutmeg.
2. Cook with constant stirring until the sauce starts bubbling.
3. Pour hot sauce over freshly cooked cauliflower. - 30.0215
Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
If you haven’t decided what to cook this holiday, then try this Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your holiday more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the fragrance of... - 29.3832
Easy Cauliflower Polonaise
Combine butter or margarine with crumbs and cook until brown.
Add eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Sprinkle crumb mixture over cauliflower. - 27.1648
I had been for a party recently where i ate this delicious side dish.Cauliflowerlets,with an unique combination of mayonnaise. - 0
Low Calorie Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The awesome flavor of cheese renders a smooth touch to the recipe and makes it exotic. - 0
Easy Cauliflower And Potato Curry
This delicious curry is a variation to the commonly prepared Aloo-Gobi in India. Try this gravied-curry recipe and enjoy the flavors of the spices blended with tomato! - 0
Aloo Gobi Recipe is a vegetarian Punjabi dish with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi), and turmeric. - 0
Gobi Methi Mutter
Gobi Methi Mutter Recipe is a wonderful recipe of cauliflower and peas, I love the masala paste. - 0
Gobi Mutter Sabzi
Gobi Mutter Sabji Recipe a wonderful recipe of cauliflower, I love the masala paste. - 0
Gobhi 65 - Fried Cauliflower Indian
Learn how to make delicious Gobhi 65 which is an Indian fried cauliflower recipe. It is great as a snack, appetizer or side with your main course. - 0
Quick Masala Gobhi- Spiced Cauliflower
Learn how to prepare spiced cauliflower the Indian way called Masala Gobhi. This is a simple and quick side dish and goes well with roti, parantha or poori. - 0
Creamy Cauliflower By Tarla Dalal
A creamy, soothing curry made with cauliflower, onions and tomatoes in a mildly-flavored white base. Onion, ginger and chilies together give the curry a very pleasant flavor without any overpowering spices. It is interesting to note that the 'creamy'... - 0