- » Easy Carrot Bread
Easy Carrot Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy carrot bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy carrot bread recipes.
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 119.641
Easy Carrot Loaf
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt together.
Mix the raisins and pecans and dredge with 2 tablespoons flour mixture.
Mix the sugar and oil in a bowl until blended, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture and carrots and... - 40.0614
You May Also Like!
Carrot & Bread Appetizer
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the carrots, mayonnaise, salt, and 2 teaspoons of the lemon juice, and the alfalfa sprouts if used. Gut the avocado halves lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. In a small bowl, toss the slices with the remaining 2 teaspoons of lemon... - 30.613
Carrot Raisin And Pecan Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the carrots, oil, egg, egg white, sugar, milk, and... - 42.1532
Raw Spicy Carrot Soup And Raw Carrot Pulp Flat Bread
If you are encouraged to test the waters of raw soup making, give this gingery carrot soup a shot! Raw Gingery Carrot Soup is also vegan and gluten and soy free. This is a sweet and spicy bowl of soup that will also make a great dip/dressing! This is much... - 98.4141
Golden Breaded Carrots
1. Wash and peel the carrots or beets and cut them into 2 inch long thick strips (batons)
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375° F
4. In a mixing bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, wheat germ and... - 46.0539
Stir the first six ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, making sure the raisins are separated and not in clumps.
Blend the next five ingredients in the order given. Stir them into the first mixture using a minimum of Strokes.
Turn the batter into an... - 34.8912
Colorful Carrot Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add honey and water to combine.
3) Add remaining ingredients by mixing well.
4) Use a heavily oiled 10" cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan, or 8" x 8" x 2" pan to pour the mixture.
5) Place... - 46.0993
Gold Rush Carrot Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Spray a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine orange juice, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla. Keep aside.
4) In another bowl, mix wheat flour, flour, cinnamon, baking... - 45.0678
Tasty Carrot Bread
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda , salt and cinnamon and keep it aside.
3) In an electric container beat together sugar, oil, buttermilk, eggs and dry ingredients till smooth.
4)Mix carrots, pecans,... - 45.4052
Lightly grease bottom of loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Combine flours, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except carrots and raisins.
Beat at low speed until just blended.
Stir in carrots and... - 46.9906