- » Easy Carrot Bar
Easy Carrot Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy carrot bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy carrot bar recipes.
Wheat Germ Carrot Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt.
Cream sugar and butter.
Add carrot, eggs, and vanilla.
Blend wheat germ mixture into sugar mixture.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Microwave at MEDIUM 12... - 43.0992
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 41.8599
Ginger Carrot Bars
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and oats.
Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, maple syrup, egg, oil, ginger and... - 49.3239
Sift together dry ingredients.
Mix in oil, eggs and raw carrots.
Bake in greased 9x13 pan at 350° for 35 minutes.
Cool and frost - 30.2112
Carrot Pumpkin Bars With Orange Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour with baking powder, orange peel, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, mix... - 48.6258
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 109.107
Orange Glazed Carrot Currant Bars
Combine flours, baking powder and ginger.
Mix sugar, oil, egg whites and vanilla until well blended.
Stir in carrots and currants.
Add dry ingredients and mix just to blend in.
Pour into a lightly greased 9" x 13" pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25... - 45.3842
Sunflower Seed Carrot Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a work bowl of the food processor, mix together whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, sunflower seeds and raisins and pulse on/off to mix.
3) Into a medium... - 48.5476
Carob Chip Bars
In medium mixing bowl, combine all bar ingredients, except walnuts and carob chips.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in walnuts and carob chips.
Spread into 9-inch square... - 48.8541
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Marinate the pork in soy sauce, lemon juice, crushed garlic and four tablespoons of pineapple juice overnight
2. Drain the juices away and brown the pork in hot oil; add marinade and stock and allow to simmer for half an hour
3. Adrain away the... - 36.4317
Marj S Colorful Salad
To make salad dressing, place cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, dill and basil in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Pour into a cruet or other salad-dressing container.
Cover and refrigerate.
On... - 41.285
Good For You Bolognese
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and add onions; cook for afew minutes, add carrots, sourgettes and mushrooms and fry for another five minuutes
2. Add in the garlic when a minute left to go, add in tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and about 300ml of water... - 42.2373
Irish Egg Rolls
"This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers!!!" - 28.6115
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 108.542
Vegetarian Alfredo Sauce
Vegetarian Alfredo sauce recipe is exclusively for those who do not include meat or fish in their diets. They can enjoy this sauce with pasta and can have a delicious taste. - 42.7504
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267