- » Easy Carrot
Easy Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy carrot recipes.
Easy Spiced Carrot Loaf
A few carrots left over in the refrigerator means it's the perfect time for a Carrot Loaf. This recipe of spiced carrot loaf is a simple wet-dry mix and bake one. It is a no fuss recipe with a definite wow factor. This carrot cake is a favorite and is... - 135.557
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
Carrot Apricot Peach Smoothie
During Ramadan Muslims fast from morning to night, no food or drinking. In Morocco, juices are important element of the Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make a juice that will bring a smile to anyone who drinks it, it's a sunshine in a glass! - 123.672
Easy Carrot Cake With Lemon Cream Cheese Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease an English loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, pie mix, and salt.
4. Add sugar, pecans, and raisins in it. Mix well.
5. Drop grated apple and... - 112.653
Homemade Hot Sauce In 10 Minutes
1. Split the Serrano peppers in half and remove the seeds, chop finely. Don’t forget to wear gloves.
2. In a sauce pan pour in vinegar and place that on stove.
3. Add in the salt and carrots. Stir in the peppers and cook for 4... - 112.164
Carrot Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
2. In a bowl add all purpose flour, sugar and mix well.
3. Add 1/2 tsp baking powder, cinnamon powder and almonds and mix well using a spatula.
4. Add grated carrot and mix and keep... - 111.261
Carrot Soup With Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper - Easy And Quick
Those who are keen on trying a tasty soup should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows an easy and simple way of making carrot soup. The soup has an Indian touch to it. I'm sure your family will enjoy the soup. Check out the video for the super easy recipe... - 108.879
Carrot Raisin Salad
Delicious and refreshing salad to make during the hot summer months or anytime! - 107.166
Healthy Carrot Dip
1. In food processor, drop garlic and give it a pulse.
2. Add carrot, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Blend everything for 2-3 about minutes or until finely chopped.
3. Serve carrot dip with grilled meat.
You add more carrot or yogurt to... - 104.987
Honey-glazed Carrots With Cumin
A delicious side dish that can be served with any meal. The cumin adds a smokiness to the carrots that make it very good. - 102.163
Eggless Carrot Cake
To all those vegetarians who are looking for eggless cake recipes, should definitely try out the carrot cake. It is a very healthy cake and most of all it's eggless. You can bake this cake for a family member's birthday. I'm sure they will enjoy it. Watch... - 100.855
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Butter Glazed Carrots
Carrots can be cooked or used in innumerable ways into dishes or preparations. Watch the recipe to make Carrots with butter in a simple way involving glazing carrots with fat and seasonings. Light and nice! - 99.558
Lemon And Carrot Glazed Carrots- Very Low Calorie
These lemony, sweet buttery glazed baby carrots are easy enough to prepare for your family during the week or to include in a special holiday meal. An ideal accompaniment for a wide selection of main courses, these are very healthy and refreshing. - 78.2529
Oriental Eggplant And Carrot Spring Rolls
Looking for an Oriental appetizer recipe to serve this evening? Try these innovative Eggplant and Carrot Spring Rolls. The dish is a delicious snack prepared with a twist. - 56.9878
Easy Cream Of Carrot Soup
Peel and slice thinly 12 medium-sized carrots and 2 medium-sized onions.
Saute in 2 oz. butter until vegetables are well coated.
Add 8 oz. chicken stock and 4 cloves and simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender.
In another saucepan melt 2 oz. butter,... - 41.3694
Easy Glazed Carrot
1. In a 1-cup measure, melt butter or margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add brown sugar, salt and mustard.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, cook carrots in water on High for 9 to 10 minutes; stir twice.
4. Drain out excess water.
5. Pour... - 40.3476
Easy Carrot Loaf
Sift the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt together.
Mix the raisins and pecans and dredge with 2 tablespoons flour mixture.
Mix the sugar and oil in a bowl until blended, then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Add the flour mixture and carrots and... - 39.0207
Easy Dill Carrots
In a saucepan over medium heat steam carrots until tender-crisp.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
Into a large bowl place carrots.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over warm... - 37.41
Easy Gingered Carrots
Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4-inch slices.
Cook carrot slices, covered, in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 minutes or until tender.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; gradually stir in... - 37.0394
Quick Easy Carrot Cake
Place all ingredients in bowl.
Beat until well combined.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch pan.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 36.2537
Easy Carrot Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, fluting a high edge.
Combine all ingredients and beat with rotary egg beater until well blended.
Pour mixture into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is... - 33.653
Easy Carrot Puree
1. In a wok or fry pan, melt butter.
2. Add carrot puree, salt, pepper, cream and nutmeg. Mix well and heat on a medium flame till puree is hot and excess moisture is lost.
3. Transfer on to a serving bowl and serve warm, sprinkled with a dash... - 33.5814
Easy Orange Glazed Carrots
Combine carrots, water, and salt in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until carrots are done.
Drain well; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on high 20 to 30 minutes.
Makes 5 to 6 servings. - 32.4182
Quick And Easy Carrot Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Fold in carrots, raisins, and pecans.
Spoon batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center... - 29.8408
Easy Glazed Carrots
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the scraped, whole carrots, sugar, salt and enough stock to come half-way up the carrots.
Cook gently, without a lid, shaking the pan occasionally until tender.
Remove the carrots and keep them hot.
Boil the stock rapidly... - 28.6554
Easy Rum Slush
1.In a heavy sauce pan, heat butter and put carrots, sugar, salt and wine.
2/Allow th eingredients to boil and once boiled, let them cook for 15- 20 minutes on low flame
3.Once the carrots are cooked, strain.
4.Garnish with parsley and... - 26.7777
Easy Carrot Marmalade
Mix the orange, lemons and carrots.
Add water to cover and simmer until tender.
Add the sugar.
Simmer, stirring often, until the mixture sheets from a spoon.
Pour into hot jars and seal. - 26.3061
Easy Carrot Cake
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and blend 3-4 minutes.
Spread on cooled cake. - 26.2169
Easy Scalloped Carrots
Mix together carrots, celery, and mushroom soup in greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle the top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderately hot oven (375°) for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings. - 24.8423
Carrot vada is a variation of a regular vada. Other vegetables too can be added to make the vada wholesome. Carrot not only adds colour, but also nutritive value to the vada. - 0
Fruit 'n' Nut Carrot Salad
1. Peel and grate the carrots, keep it in a large salad bowl.
2. In a pan toast the walnuts and sliced almonds lightly.
3. Once done remove and keep it aside.
4. In small bowl combine red wine vinegar, walnut oil, agave syrup and whisk... - 0
Carrot Cake - Impress Mum This Mothers Day
This Carrot Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect if this is the year you're attempting to impress your Mother with your baking skills this Mothers Day.
Throw everything in a bowl, mix and make - simple! Enjoy... - 0
Carrot And Peas Pilaf (pulao) / Indian Rice
Learn how to make carrot and peas pilaf (pulao) by watching this recipe video. This kind of rice is best served with chutney or raita (yogurt preparation).You can try these with your favorite curry too. - 0
Easy Carrot Recipes By Category