- » Easy Caramel Roll
Easy Caramel Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy caramel roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy caramel roll recipes.
Overnight Caramel Pecan Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/3 cup sugar, the oil, baking powder, salt, egg and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto well-floured surface;... - 44.3688
Caramel Pecan Rolls
Preheat oven to 375°.
For caramel sauce, in small saucepan combine 1/4 cup packed brown sugar and the flour.
Stir in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Remove... - 39.7299
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Place the dough, roll it out and spread softened butter on it, make sure to do this only when the dough has become light
3.Now sprinkle brown sugar and nuts on the dough, roll up the... - 35.5768
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.8025
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1) In a saucepan, place together milk, water, sugar, salt and shortening.
2) Heat the milk mixture stirring, until the shortening is melts.
3) Remove the milk mixture into a large bowl and allow to cool to very warm to 90°F.
4) Stir in the... - 46.9329
Caramel Nut Rolls
In 2-qt casserole or mixing bowl, place caramels, butter and half & half.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute.
Stir in sugar until smooth, then peanuts.
Stir in marshmallows, using... - 35.526
Caramel Orange Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, orange rind, orange juice, mace and margarine.
3) Spread over the bottom of an ungreased shallow pan.
4) Place the rolls upside down, over the sugar mixture.
5) Bake in the... - 43.4999
Easy Caramel Apple Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Remove crusts from pouches.
3) On ugreased cookie sheet, unroll 1 crust in center of it.
3) Place second crust fiat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal.
4) With rolling pin, roll the... - 37.61
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 40.334
Lynn's Caramel Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Caramel Sauce that can be used on ice cream, cakes or cinnamon rolls. Super easy and delicious. - 0
Crescent Caramel Swirl
Heat oven to 375°F. for colored fluted tube pan.
In small saucepan, melt margarine.
Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube pan (do not use pan with removable bottom) with 2 Tbs. of the melted margarine; sprinkle pan with 3 Tbs. of the nuts.
Add... - 31.9366
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 32.7715
How To Make Caramel Cookies
1. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
4. Add golden syrup and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Gradually... - 0
Caramel Apple Ring
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous caramel apple ring is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this caramel apple ring and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 43.4067
Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 8-in round dish.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until melted.
Sprinkle sugar over butter and add corn syrup.
Stir well with fork.
Place drinking glass open-side-up in center of dish.
Sprinkle with pecans and cherries.
Arrange... - 35.3962
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the base, on a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line the bottom of a Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches.
3) Prick the dough.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to... - 44.1417
Caramel Nut Bars
Mix 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and salt.
Add oats and flour.
Beat at low speed until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbly mixture in 8x8-in dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 7 minutes,... - 39.1626
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 40.8976
Melt butter, add cream and warm.
Heat corn syrup to boiling; add a small amount of sugar, stirring briskly.
Heat until sugar is melted and incorporated, continue this process, adding a little sugar at a time until it is all used.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 32.8931
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Bring it to boil.
3) Put the whole oranges into the boiling water along with salt and boil for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the oranges and put back to the saucepan. Fill the... - 42.0126
Caramel Walnut Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease 1 Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches. Line it with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper. The lining paper should come ½ inch above the sides.
3) In a bowl, put the sugar... - 40.6358
Caramel Fruit Buns
Cream together butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.
Spread half of this mixture over base of greased and greased paper lined 9 in. square slab tin.
Sprinkle chopped walnuts over.
Sift flour, salt and sugar into basin.
Rub in extra butter, until... - 37.1915
Refrigerator Caramel Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla and beat smooth.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Form into roll 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper and chill overnight or until ready to use.
Slice 1/8 inch thick and bake in... - 37.8424
Caramel Pecan Rounds
1) Lightly butter a serving platter.
2) In the top bowl of a double boiler, melt the caramels over simmering water.
3) Take the melted caramel mixture away from heat.
4) Gently fold in butter or margarine and vanilla.
5) Transfer onto... - 36.7123
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 45.758
Tunnel Of Caramel Coffee Cake
Beat evaporated milk, sugar, salt, and butter together using an electric mixer.
Add the beaten eggs and 2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Add to the batter along with 1 cup of flour.
Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
Add... - 43.8322
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Slide a baking sheet in to heat. Roll the pastry out enough to line a deep 20cm flan tin or a shallow 23cm one. Chill for 10 mins.
2. Put a few balls of crumpled foil in the base of the pastry case, then bake on the baking... - 33.9659
This caramel sauce recipe a vanilla and caramel sauce made with sugar, butter and cornstarch. A cooked sauce, this caramel sauce is thick and delicious and can be served with cakes or dessert rolls. - 35.1632
Caramel Sugar Cookies
Add sugar and brown sugar a little at a time and cream well.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
Sift flour, salt and soda together and combine with the mixture.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, Bake in a moderate... - 40.7485
Caramel Peach Crunch
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt; add butter; mix well.
In 9" pie plate or 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish, arrange peaches; sprinkle on oats mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve warm with vanilla ice... - 34.9353
Caramel Chocolate Oaties
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add oatmeal, flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, and lemon extract and stir until well blended. Mix in... - 29.9153
1 Preheat the oven and switch it off.
2 In a pot add water and bring to a boil.
3 Add the walnuts and cook for about 10 minutes to blanch.
4 In a colander or sieve, drain the nuts.
5 Pat dry with a kitchen paper.
6 Spread them... - 34.8616
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 45.9984
Caramelized Apple And Walnut Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 340 degree F or 160 degree C
2. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a non stick skillet, combine 75 grams of sugar and vanilla.
4. Place the pan on a medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes until the sugar has... - 49.3038
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 147.651
Caramelized Onion And Grilled Pork Chops
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine lime juice, salt if desired and cayenne pepper.
2. Add pork chops and onion and turn to coat.
3. Grill chops, covered over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until no longer... - 113.036
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 45.2005
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. To make the pastry, mix the plain and wholemeal flours together in a large mixing bowl. Use your fingertips to rub in the butter or cut it in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix in the egg yolk and enough chilled water... - 41.2209
Caramel Corn On The Cob And Italian Corn On The Cob
1. Soak the cobs in water for an hour.
2. Grill the cobs with the husks on for 15-20 minutes.
3. Turn the corn around frequently.
4. For the Caramel corn: In a bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, salt, pepper and butterscotch snaaps.
5.... - 102.36
Caramelized Apple Wafer
1. Pre heat an oven at 240 C (480 F).
2. Place thawed pastry on a dusted surface and roll out into 2 rectangles, each measuring 8 inch x 4 ½ inch). Trim edges and place on baking trays.
3. Place 6 apple halves, rounded side up, on... - 40.1123
Caramel Sour Cream Cookies
Cream shortening, add sifted sugar and cream well.
Add beaten egg to sour cream.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda and nutmeg together.
Add alternately with egg mixture to the creamed shortening and sugar.
Use a rolling pin stocking and... - 43.3717
Melt 1/4 cup sugar in small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar turns golden brown; remove from heat.
Add cream (mixture will steam and sugar will harden).
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
Mix... - 30.2061
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 137.118
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4342
Pear Tatins With Rum Caramel And Vanilla Cream
1. Dust the surface with flour nad roll the pastry out thinly; cut it into flour
2. Core the pears and push a star anise into each of the holes and mould the pastry around each of the pear half; trim excess dough out
3. Arrange them on the baking trya... - 43.3146
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 35.2079
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.02
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.253
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 48.7967
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
Caramelized Onion Pizza
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, garlic, sage and some salt and pepper over a medium heat for 25 minutes until golden and caramelized. Set aside to cool.
3. Turn the risen dough out on to a lightly floured... - 37.3584
Sea-salt Crusted Caramels
If you’re not having fun while making caramels, you’re doing it wrong. You can burn this caramel, as long as you don’t take it too seriously. If you are afraid of burning caramel it will never turn out right! These caramels are heavenly. They don’t... - 136.307
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 132.152
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 43.7178
Caramelized Upside Down Pear Pie
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and vegetable fat until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in just enough water to bind. Wrap the dough in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill for 30 minutes.... - 44.5665
Party Favorite Sweet-salty Caramel-coated Popcorn
Get your party rolling with bite-size, easy and fun to make caramel coated popcorn. This sweet tasting popcorn is a refreshing change from the old-fashioned popcorn and makes for a great munch-time snack. Trail the video recipe to make this yummy popcorn. - 100.845
Moroccan Tajine Of Lamb With Caramelized Dried Fruits
Won't you like to try a wonderful Moroccan recipe, tajine of lamb with caramelized dried fruits especially for Eid. This is one video you are bound to remember as it is well explained and informative. The tagine here is spicy and absolutely flavorful. Make... - 132.466
Cinnamon Banana Roll Ups
1. Combine butter with lemon peel and sugar. Brush lightly over the wedges of dough. If desired, press some chopped almonds into the dough.
2. Roll bananas in one of the butter-cinnamon mixtures. Then, if desired, roll the bananas in coconut or chopped... - 31.7397
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.4558
Apricot Cheese Flan
This Apricot Cheese Flan is an exquisite and is perfect for a tea or coffee break. The recipe is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Apricot Cheese Flan and let me know how it turned out for you! - 52.8523
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 31.1123
1. With the honey and molasses sift the milk powder.
2. Mixing in well, heat the mixture to let it boil.
3. Lowering the flame let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Allow the mixture to cool in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. As the mixture... - 39.4896
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add 1 cup sugar; beat until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Add flour mixture to oil mixture;... - 48.8931
Milky Way Rolls
Chocolate rolls....these can be so yummy. A video which shows how to prepare this fabulous dessert in less than 5 minutes. Just need Milky way chocolates and rolls. These make an truly wonderful combination and will soon turn out to be a favorite among kids.... - 117.178
Covered Mincemeat Flan
Covered Mincemeat Flan has a Grand taste. The combination of mincemeat, brandy and basic Sweet Short Pastry gives the Covered Mincemeat Flan Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 30.778
Carmelitas is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Carmelitas will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 32.9663
Fruit Medley Flan
1) Preheat the oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Roll out the pastry sheet.
3) Use a 20-cm (8-in) fluted flan ring to line.
4) Spread all the fruit mixture over the pastry.
5) In a bowl, add egg and sugar to whisk in.
6) Add few drops of... - 43.4019
Tomato Basil Flan
1. Line a greased 20 cm (8 in) flan tin with puff pastry and prick base with a fork. Line with baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes then remove rice and paper and bake for 5 minutes longer. Spread pastry with mustard, and sprinkle... - 28.3548
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Combine biscuit mix and shortening in a medium-sized bowl.
Cut shortening into mix to form coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and skim milk in a bowl.
Beat slightly to blend.
Pour into biscuit mix.
Stir to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half.
Pat half of... - 42.7699
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out the pastry dough and with it line a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Remove the pastry shell from the oven and reduce the temperature to 375°F (190°C).
Drain the cherries.
Measure out 2/3 cup of the syrup... - 41.1711
Baked Apple And Cheese Flan
Sieve flour, salt, cayenne pepper and baking powder.
Rub in butter.
Add grated cheese and sufficient cold water to bind.
Leave to stand in a cool place.
Peel, core, quarter and slice apples, and mix with diced cheese, sugar and nutmeg.
Roll out pastry to an... - 45.877
Egg Custard Flan
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 5 or 375° F.
2. Upon a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to line a 7 inch flan tin or pie plate.
3. In cold water, rinse flan tin or pie plate. Line with pastry. Trim and decorate edges.
4. Take a... - 40.0371
1. Preheat oven hot to 420° F.
2. Grease a flan ring or sandwich tin, size 7" diameter.
3. Roll out the pastry and line it in prepared greased tin.
4. Prick the base and cover with greaseproof paper.
5. Spoon baking beans or crusts of... - 40.7881
Crunchy Apple And Almond Flan
1. To make the pastry, place the flour in a food processor or mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the ground almonds and sugar. Whisk the egg yolk, water and almond essence together and mix into the dry... - 38.6847
Plum Flan With Almonds
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. Wipe the plums clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
4. Coarsely shred the almonds.
5. Preheat the oven... - 42.968
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4003
1) Using foil line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan, letting it extend about 2 inches above each end of pan.
2) Over a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into an 18-by-14-inch rectangle.
3) Gently fold the pastry in half.
4) Carefully lift... - 42.2777
Surprise Sausage Flan
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to fit a 9-inch (23-cm) flan tin with a removable bottom.
Place dough in tin without stretching.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make filling, heat oil in a small skillet.
Add onion and fry until soft.
Add... - 40.0074
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.6916
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, beat eggs, cream and sugar.
Fold in orange liqueur and peel.
Place 1/3 cup (80 mL) apricot pieces in each of 4 ramekins.
Cover with egg mixture.
Bake in oven 35 minutes.Remove from oven.
Let cool... - 35.2212
Green Chile Cheeseburger
My version of New Mexico's famous Green Chile Cheeseburger! Inspired by the show, "Burger Land". - 0
Challah Onion Pockets
Jamie Geller and friends share how to make the most delicious onion pockets from Challah dough. - 95.9011
1. Wash the thyme sprigs and pat them dry on a cloth.
2. Make the shortcrust pastry and allow it to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Lightly grease four 3½ inch (10cm) loose-bottomed individual tart cases.
4. Roll out the pastry... - 89.1143
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.907
Beef Wellington With Mushrooms
Are you one of those beef lovers who like adding some twist to their regular beef meals? Then this beef wellington recipe is just what you need. Here in this video chef Jones help prepare ultimate beef wellington assembled with mushrooms and shallot and then... - 90.014
Mini Pastries Au Fondue
Separate roll dough into 4 rectangles; pinch together along perforations.
Cut each rectangle into eight 2-inch squares.
Place a piece of candy or fruit on each square.
Fold corners of dough over candy to cover completely; seal edges well.
Repeat for remaining... - 40.6212
Cinnamon Apple Whirls
In a saucepan, combine pie filling, fruit juice, butter, nuts, and topping mix from the caramel rolls.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into ll x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Top with caramel rolls.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.2272
Combine 2 tablespoons milk and rum flavoring in bowl; blend An confectioners' sugar.
Knead until smooth and shiny; knead in cherries, adding addi- tional confectioners' sucpr, if necessary.
Shape into 6-inch logs; roll in waxed paper.
Chill until... - 36.8234
Candy Bar Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla extract, milk and salt.
Mix in flour thoroughly; chill.
Roll dough, one-half at a time, to a 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut in 2-inch squares.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 325° for 12 minutes.
Top with Caramel Filling and... - 36.2222
Melt caramels in cream in top of double boiler.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In a large bowl, combine flour and remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and pecans.
Press half of crumbs... - 39.5542
Chef Dave's "ham & Cheese" Appetizer
This is a sweet and savory appetizer. The seared Prosciutto di Parma and Mozzarella wraps play beautifully against the caramel covered pepper fennel salad! - 111.235
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (1 min.).
Add brown sugar, soda and salt.
Blend in flour and rolled oats.
Pat evenly in baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes (will look slightly doughy).
Sprinkle chocolate pieces and nuts over... - 40.1304
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
Butter 8 large muffin pan cups.
In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Mix in nuts.
Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) mixture into each cup.
Set aside remainder.
In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix in... - 36.9941
2 Ways With Fresh Corn On The Cob
Robin is back from a corn field with loads of freshly cut corn cobs. In the video, she is preparing 2 butters that are to be served with the corns, that are freshly grilled. Also don’t miss out the before-grilling corn tips to ensure the right product. - 133.401