- » Easy Caramel Candy
Easy Caramel Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy caramel candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy caramel candy recipes.
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 40.334
You May Also Like!
Host Caitlin shows you a great dessert option that is not only delicious, but super easy to make. Candied clementines (or oranges can be used instead) are always a fan favorite at parties. - 104.335
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 4 to 5 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18-inches long.... - 23.3423
Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. In a medium-sized, heavy, nonreactive saucepan, combine the peppers, sugar, and cider. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the sauce turns golden brown, thickens, and caramelizes.
2. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Grand... - 26.4253
Caramel Candy Pie
1. In a bowl take cold water and soften gelatine by dissolving in it.
2. Add caramels and 1/4 cup of milk to the top of a double boiler and cook it over hot water until caramels melt. Continue stirring the mixture until it becomes smooth.
3. Add... - 40.0757
Combine the cream and milk in a measuring cup.
Then pour 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir in the sugar and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Continue cooking, stirring... - 36.6781
Easy Caramel Sauce
Combine ingredients in 2-cup measure or small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until melted, stirring every minute.
Serve warm or cold. - 16.66
Caramel Granola Candies
1. Place caramels and water in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 seconds, until caramels are melted. Stir until smooth; stir in granola. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed
paper-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 30... - 23.4499
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.8975
Chocolate Caramel Candy
Put sugar, corn syrup and butter plus 1 cup of cream on to boil.
When this has boiled quite hard, add the other cup of cream and boil until small amount hardens in water.
Remove from fire and add cocoa, nuts and vanilla.
Beat until cold and pour into buttered... - 35.6749