- » Easy Caramel Biscuits
Easy Caramel Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy caramel biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy caramel biscuits recipes.
Warm Caramel-peach Shortcakes With Almond Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Process almonds in a food processor with the metal blade until finely chopped.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until ground.
Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and lemon peel, and... - 42.531
Caramel Biscuit Ring
1. In an 8-inch circular baking dish, mix brown sugar, butter, water and cinnamon.
2. Cook on High for 1 minute.
3. When butter is melted, add nuts and mix well.
4. Divide the can of biscuits into ten equal parts.
5. Divide each part into quarters.
6.... - 41.778
Baked Caramel Biscuits
Looking for a simple and delicious snack? Try the caramel biscuits recipe detailed in this video. You wouldn't be disappointed! - 117.42
Biscuit Crust Or Flan Crust
Beat butter and sugar in a bowl.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder and add to butter mixture.
Add enough cold water to make a stiff dough.
Divide into two portions and roll each portion into a circle 11 to 11 1/2 inches in diameter, on a lightly... - 32.0479
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 23.789
Homemade Caramel Mcflurry Style
1. In an ice cream churner, pour cream, thick cream, condensed milk, sugar, and vanilla. Churn until soft peak form.
2. In soft serve cup scoop and drop cream mixture. Pour caramel between each scoop.
3. Garnish with crumbled biscuit and serve... - 0
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Combine biscuit mix and shortening in a medium-sized bowl.
Cut shortening into mix to form coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and skim milk in a bowl.
Beat slightly to blend.
Pour into biscuit mix.
Stir to moisten dry ingredients.
Divide dough in half.
Pat half of... - 44.9102
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
Kids love these Butternut Biscuits.Butternut Biscuits can be to kids with milk or can be served in a tea party.These Butternut Biscuits will just melt in your mouth. - 42.1609
Walnut Biscuit With Blue Cheese
Biscuits usually remind you of tea time! But these biscuits are elegant appetizers that pair beautifully with a glass of wine! Pastry chef Tom shows in the video how to get this beautiful dish going! - 114.072
Biscuit And Chicken Casserole
1. Clean leeks and cut it into half moon shapes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
3. Place a skillet on medium high heat, add olive oil and butter to melt. Drop mushroom and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they caramelize on one side.
4. Add... - 107.9
Caramel Breakfast Ring
1) Take a plastic ring mold of 6 cup capacity and combine brown sugar, water and butter in it. Heat for 1 minute. Blend and add nuts.
2) Separate the biscuits and arrange in an overlapping fashion inside the ring mold (biscuits can also be quartered to... - 37.4569
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 102.091
1. In a fondue pot, place castor sugar and heat very gently such that the sugar is golden brown and liquid.
2. With cornflour blend in cream and stir well to the fondue such that the caramel has dissolved and fondue has thickened.
3. Serve the... - 28.1851
Caramel Peach And Summer Berry Knickerbocker Glory
1. Halve and stone the peaches and cut each into eights. Set aside in a bowl
2. Use a potato masher to crush most of the raspberries in a bowl with 1 tbsp sugar and lemon juice. Set aside.
3. Half the passion fruits and scoop the insides into a... - 43.9439
Put the sugar with the water in a small pan and dissolve it over gentle heat.
When the sugar is completely dissolved, bring the syrup to the boil and let it boil until the sugar caramelises.
When it is a good golden brown, remove the pan from heat and slowly... - 44.8653
Cherry Caramel Ring
Place butter in 8-in round dish.
Microwave at High (10) 1/2 to 3/4 Minute, until melted.
Sprinkle sugar over butter and add corn syrup.
Stir well with fork.
Place drinking glass open-side-up in center of dish.
Sprinkle with pecans and cherries.
Arrange... - 37.6617
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Coconut Cream Caramel
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, place 6 oz caster sugar. Heat on a low flame till sugar dissolves.
2. Cook on a medium flame till sugar turns to caramel.
3. Pour on to a 1.1 litre (2 pints) baking tin. Keep aside to cool.
4. Grease sides of... - 49.4473
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Crush the biscuits in a food processor, then add the melted butter and pulse to combine. Press the mixture in an even layer into a 24cm tart tin with a removable base. Transfer the tin to a baking sheet and bake for 10-12... - 32.2914
Strawberry Crumble Flan
1. In a pan melt butter, add the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
2. Take a loose-bottomed 20 cm / 8 inch round flan tin, press the biscuit mixture along its base and sides and refrigerate such that firm.
3. In a bowl beat together the cream cheese, sugar,... - 38.0081
Chocolate Mousse Flan
BRUSH A 28 cm round fluted flan tin with melted butter or oil.
Line base with paper.
1.Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
Press into base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
2.To make Filling: Combine chocolate and... - 41.3656
Beef Mushroom! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preparation that you can serve for an informal dinner? Then Beef Mushroom is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 35.8936
Lemon Ginger Cheesecake
1. Line the base and sides of a 20.5 cm (8 inch) spring-release cake tin with non-stick baking parchment.
2. In a bowl mix the biscuits and ginger with the melted butter.
3. Press into the prepared cake tin and chill in the fridge for... - 43.3352
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 47.7911
This easy to make recipe for spicy yums is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy spicy yums yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 40.9699
Classic Just Vanilla Crème Brulee
This is a version of the classic 300 years old European dessert. I will let you argue about its origin! There are plenty of versions out there but this vanilla one is one of the most popular and favorites. A lovely creamy dessert, suitable for any occasion! - 119.684
Grilled Baby Back Ribs
1. Take the baby back ribs. Remove the membrane by first cutting a portion with knife and using a paper towel, tearing it off. Place them in a large pot.
2. In a large bowl, mix cider vinegar and brown sugar.
3. Pour it over the ribs and let it... - 101.31