- » Easy Caramel Bar
Easy Caramel Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy caramel bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy caramel bar recipes.
Easy Caramel Pecan Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Cut the cookie dough intomslices of 1/2-inc.
4) At the bottom of the pan, arrange the cookie slices and press the dough evenly with flored fingers to form an... - 42.7831
Caramel Nut Bars
Combine the first six ingredients; sprinkle 1 cup into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan (do not press).
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, cook and stir caramels and milk until caramels are melted.
Pour... - 44.86
Banana Caramel Bars
Banana Caramel Bars is majestic taste. I have tasted this Banana Caramel Bars recipe in one of my friend farewell party, it was simply awesome. You must try this Banana Caramel Bars recipe at home. - 40.8999
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582
Caramel Nut Bars
Mix 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and salt.
Add oats and flour.
Beat at low speed until particles are fine.
Reserve 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbly mixture in 8x8-in dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 7 minutes,... - 40.1767
Cranberry Caramel Bars
1. In a small bowl, combine the cranberries and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. Keep aside.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch by 9-inch pan with butter or oil
3. Preheat the over 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl sift together the 2 cups... - 46.7232
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Homemade Caramel Dream Pie With Heath Bar
Caramel takes the center-stage in this dreamy pie. Rich and creamy, this French classic is good enough to grace any smart restaurant menu. Betty shares with her viewers a tasty pie recipe and demonstrates how to make heath bar too. A great way to amp up your... - 108.139
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease pan.
Melt caramels in double boiler with 16 cup evaporated milk, stirring occasionally.
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together dry cake mix, margarine, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into prepared... - 38.4925
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the base, on a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line the bottom of a Swiss roll tin of 11x7-inches.
3) Prick the dough.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to... - 45.5633
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1) In top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and chocolate.
2) Into an 8-inch foil lined baking pan, spread half of the mixture. Chill for about 15 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt the water, caramels and the... - 39.5939
Milk Chocolate Raisin Caramel Bars
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
COMBINE 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in melted
butter until well combined. Press firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE 12 minutes until lightly browned and set.
STIR... - 0
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
Caramel Apple Bars
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine and shortening.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups flour, the oats, salt and baking soda.
Remove 2 cups of the mixture; reserve.
Press remaining mixture in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Toss apples and 3... - 43.2889
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.3212
These brownies are full of chocolate, caramel, and nuts are extremely rich and decadent. They are also very easy, my mother taught me how to make these when I was 12. - 0
Maple Shortbread Bars
Stir together flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press into 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 375°, 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile mix coconut, syrup, and salt in saucepan.
Cook and stir till coconut absorbs syrup, 8 to 10... - 40.1524
Graham Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter.
3. Then, remove the pan from heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Further, combine flour and graham cracker crumbs. The dough is ready.
5. Pat the dough... - 42.3562
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 114.868
Candy Bar Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add vanilla extract, milk and salt.
Mix in flour thoroughly; chill.
Roll dough, one-half at a time, to a 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut in 2-inch squares.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 325° for 12 minutes.
Top with Caramel Filling and... - 38.3016
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate "kitkat" Bars
1. Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Arrange a layer for Ritz crackers across the bottom of the pan.
3. In a saucepan, combine graham crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, butter and milk. Stir well. Place the pan on medium flame and... - 0
Homemade Snickers Bar
If you love to eat snickers, you surely won't mind making your own chocolate bar at home. Chewy, crunchy chocolate bars makes for tasty morsels. Next time you are craving for something sweet, this yummy bars could happily satiate you. - 99.7325
1. In a small saucepan combine caramels, margarine or butter, and milk. Heat and stir over medium-low heat till smooth.
2. Remove from heat. Cut unfrosted brownies into bars; drizzle warm caramel mixture over bars. Allow caramel to set before serving. - 19.4464
Nutty Marshmallow Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix 1 cup chopped peanuts, the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in margarine with fork until mixture is crumbly.
Press in bottom of un-greased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Bake 10... - 41.0141
Roasted Peanuts Caramel Corn
In heavy saucepan, heat toffee bars and corn syrup over low heat until melted, stirring often.
Pour popcorn into large, deep pan.
Add warm toffee mixture and peanuts.
Toss well until popcorn is coated.
Cool; break into chunks.
Children and adults can enjoy... - 33.1342
Chocolate Caramel Crisps
Cut the Mars bars into small pieces and place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the fat and syrup and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has melted.Stir in the cornflakes, then, using two spoons, divide the chocolate caramel... - 23.789
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour mixture.
Add pecans; spread batter in greased 12x7 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Cut into 18 bars; cool on rack. - 32.47
Looking for a yummy party appetizer? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare these delicious and flavorful caramelized cashews. These cashews make a perfect bar food and are sure to tantalize all taste... - 119.429
Caramelized Bacon Cashews
This is a great appetizer for any party. Simple yet elegant bar food. Takes about 10 minutes to make and can store in fridge for up to a week. - 95.5986
Swiss Caramel Squares
In a bowl mix all the ingredients for base into a dough, spread out in a greased shallow pan, 1/2" thick.
Bake at 325° for 20 mins.
Mix the topping ingredients well together, spread over baked shortbread base and rebake for 20 mins.
Cut into squares or bars... - 34.5612
Caramel Box Pie
Caramel Box Pie is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Caramel Box Pie. - 34.5552
Caramel Pecan Brownies
Caramel pecan brownies are sweet and delicious brownies made with melted sugar and pecan nuts. Baked with flour, eggs, milk and pecans, the caramel pecan borwnie is best served warm with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce. - 45.8376
Chocolate Caramel Squares
1)Take a 8 or 9-inch square pan and lightly grease it.
2) Over bottom of greased pan, arrange a single layer of wafer cookies side by side .
3) Keep half of wafer cookies for second layer.
4) In a medium microwave-safe bowl, place... - 34.5764
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl mix together the cake mix, butter or margarine and 1 cup of the evaporated milk
4) Put half of the mixture equally in... - 39.9683
Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Mousse Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Spray cups of Mini Muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Finely crush pretzels in large resealable plastic bag. Mix pretzels, butter and sugar in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop... - 118.187
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Melt caramels on top of double boiler with 3 or 4 tablespoons evaporated milk.
Add chopped pecans.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Let harden and cool.
When cool, dip in dipping chocolate made from melted morsels and paraffin.
Let cool. - 28.6959
Melt caramels in double boiler with water.
Stir in nuts.
Drop on cookie sheet, greased, and put in refrigerator to cool.
Melt 1/3 block paraffin and stir in Hershey bars.
Dip cooled caramels with tongs in chocolate and paraffin mixture.
Yield: 3 dozen. - 31.779
Double Flavoured Pretzel Rods
1)Unwrap caramels and place into a microwave safe bowl. Add milk and microwave for 2 - 3 minutes, or until melted. After each minute, check on it and stir.
2)Once melted, place mixture into a coffee mug to make dipping easier. Dip each pretzel rod... - 113.088
Orange Rye V. Boker's Breakfast Cocktail
FOR THE ORANGE RYE
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes; bullet rye whiskey, grand marnier and bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish it with orange peel.
3. Serve the orange rye cocktail... - 0
Mix the butter with the chocolate crumbs, press into a 13" x 9" (32.5 x 23 cm) buttered pan.
Sprinkle with coconut, then half the chocolate chips and caramels.
Pour the milk over then sprinkle with nuts.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 30... - 37.7782
Melt caramels in cream in top of double boiler.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In a large bowl, combine flour and remaining ingredients except chocolate chips and pecans.
Press half of crumbs... - 42.1164
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease foil, place it in the baking pan and set it aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and brown sugar.
2. Add butter and blend using a pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
5. Press... - 42.928
Christmas Special English Toffee Candy
For everyone with a sweet tooth. Watch this video now. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare these Christmas Special English Toffee Candies. Treat the kids of the family to this lovely candy, you are sure to become their favorite. - 100.096
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, melt butter (1 min.).
Add brown sugar, soda and salt.
Blend in flour and rolled oats.
Pat evenly in baking dish.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes (will look slightly doughy).
Sprinkle chocolate pieces and nuts over... - 41.2739
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. Make brownie mix as per the package directions.
4. Pour the batter onto the bottom of the greased pan.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until edges are firm.
6.... - 41.4017
Banana Toffee Pie
Looking for a dead-easy dessert recipe that can be whomped up speedily and with a handful of ingredients? Then this banana toffee pie will just fit your bill. Betty storms up a classic creamy pudding in a few simple steps that promises to take the decadence... - 91.9852
Grandma and Grandpa Post traveled in their trailer each winter in search of warm weather and a golf course. During the summer, they settled the RV in a park near Lake Mendota. When the grandkids came to visit Madison in the 1960s, Grandma Post let Debbie and... - 42.7886
Layered Chocolate Bowl
With a name like "Chocolate Passion Bowl", how could this treat be anything but decadent and delicious? It's also surprisingly easy to make. Michele McAdoo from the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make this layered chocolate dessert. - 37.8175
Michael Jackson's Thriller
This an original recipe from the mixologist Robert Stahl at Alexandre's Bar in Dallas. The cocktail was created as a part of an Michael Jackson inspired drinks challenge. Why I chose to add this cocktail recipe here is because I think that this drink looks... - 42.9795
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0