- » Easy Cannoli
Easy Cannoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cannoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cannoli recipes.
Make these unique choco chips and ricotta cannoli at home with this super simple recipe. Take a look at this interesting video that shows an excellent recipe using ready made cannoli shells. The recipe is so easy and definitely a crowd pleaser. This wonderful... - 101.521
Cannoli is a Sicilian Pastry,made in a tube shaped made of fried pastry dough & stuffed with a sweet creamy filling.It is important to serve & eat cannoli once it is stuffed because if it is delayed it looses it's crunchy feel. - 29.1249
You May Also Like!
Cream Filled Cannoli
Cannoli is not only an Italian dessert but it has become an extremely popular dessert all over & is also popular in Italian American cuisine. - 25.8768
Cannoli With Hazelnut Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Scatter hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast 15 to 18 minutes, or until nuts are lightly browned and skins are cracked. Remove as much of brown skins as possible by rubbing nuts in a kitchen towel. Crack nuts into coarse pieces by... - 25.7828
Creamy and crispy cannoli is an Italian delicacy that features chunks of chocolate, candied citrus peel and ricotta cheese based filling. Greg Patent shows how to make crunchy outside creamy inside dessert that is solely soul-satisfying. A yummy way to... - 108.518
Here is an excellent recipe for cannoli that are Sicilian pastry desserts. These cannoli consist of tube-shaped shells of fried or baked pastry dough, filled with a traditional sweet and creamy ricotta filling. The video here shows a classic recipe for... - 115.466
Lynn's Cannoli Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cannoli Dip. This is a sweet dip that is great served with Biscoff cookies or whatever cookie you desire. Also, it is really good as a dip for fruit, such as strawberries. - 0
Chocolate Cannoli Treats
1. Place the ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender. Process until light and creamy.
2. Place 1 heaping teaspoonful of the cheese mixture in the center of each cookie, and press a strawberry half into the cheese. - 25.121
Coarsely chop pistachio nuts in blender or Sunbeam Food Processor.
Empty onto a sheet of waxed paper.
Add ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract to blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Fill Dessert Crepes with 2 tablespoons of... - 35.0196
Fresh Apricot Cannoli
Halve the apricots and remove the pits.
(It's not necessary to peel them.) Whip the ricotta until it is quite creamy, beating in 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Stir in the chocolate and cinnamon.
Place 4 apricot halves in dessert dishes.
Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta... - 41.4017
1. Sift flour with sugar and cinnamon onto a board.
2. Make a well in center fill with port and gradually blend flour into port with a fork.
3. When dough is stiff enough to handle, knead about 15 minutes until dough is smooth and stiff.
4. If too... - 38.9285
Put flour in bowl; add egg, 1 egg yolk, oil, lemon rind, cinnamon, coffee, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Mixing with hands, add just enough sauterne to hold ingredients together to form a dough.
Put on floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
Chill for several... - 47.4381
Easy Cannoli Recipes By Category