- » Easy Canned Pear
Easy Canned Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy canned pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy canned pear recipes.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Stir in sour cream, mix well.
Cover and chill 1 hour. - 25.5221
Pear Cucumber Aspic
This Pear Cucumber Aspic is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Pear Cucumber Aspic. - 41.739
Easy Baked Pears
In an 8-inch glass pie plate, combine candies and cider.
Microwave 5 minutes to melt can dies.
Peel, core and halve pears.
Place, cut side down, in cider syrup.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Turn dish one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Garnish with... - 27.5614
Pear-sweet Potato Casserole
Drain pear halves, reserving syrup, set pear halves aside.
Combine 2 tablespoons pear syrup, sweet potatoes, 3 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, salt, and nutmeg, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light.
Spoon into a greased, shallow 1 1/2-quart... - 37.0066
Cinnamon Spiced Pears
Drain the syrup from the pears into a saucepan.
Soak the gingerroots in lime juice for 10 minutes.
Add to the pear syrup with the sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the pear halves and cook, uncovered, for 15... - 34.3888
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Place pears, yogurt, reserved pear liquid and ice cubes in blender; process until smooth and thick. - 23.2659
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 39.752
Party Pear Preserves
Mix the sugar, water and corn syrup in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add the pears and cook until pears are tender and syrup is thick.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 23.5827
Pear Muscadine Conserve
Combine the pears and juice in a large saucepan and cook until the pears are tender.
Measure and add an equal amount of sugar.
Cook over high heat until the liquid sheets from a spoon, then add the pecans and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour immediately into hot... - 22.58
Prickly Pear Marmalade
Wash the pears and lemon.
Cut the lemon into paper thin slices.
Chop the orange peel and pulp.
Add 4 cups water to the lemon and orange mixture.
Let stand for 12 hours in a cool place.
Bring to a boil and boil until the peel is tender.
Pare,... - 31.9579
Combine the pears and sugar and let stand overnight.
Cut the orange in half and extract the juice.
Remove and chop half the peel.
Combine the pear mixture, orange peel, raisins and juices.
Cook for about 30 minutes, then add the nuts and cook for 5 minutes... - 29.4739
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Force the pears, peppers and onions through a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill the jars and seal. - 32.4324
Wash the pears carefully.
Quarter or slice and remove the cores.
Add just enough water to prevent the pears from sticking and cook until soft.
Press through a fine sieve or food mill.
Measure the pulp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for about 15 minutes... - 29.964
Frozen Pear Pie Filling
Combine the ascorbic acid, sugar, salt and tapioca and sprinkle over each pear after being peeled.
Add the lemon juice and mix well.
Line four 8-inch pie pans with aluminum foil, freezer paper or film, extending lining 5 inches beyond rims of pans.
Spoon 4... - 34.1851
Cut the pears in quarters, then pare and remove the core.
Cut the oranges and lemons in quarters and remove the seed.
Put the pears, oranges, lemons and candied ginger through the coarse blade of a food chopper.
About 2 quarts ground pears and 1 quart ground... - 36.9644
Hot Gingered Pears
Drain pears well, reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart bowl, combine reserved syrup, 10 cloves, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '6'.
Remove and discard cloves.
Add... - 47.8814
Hot Cranberry Pears
1) Preheat the oven to 300° F.
2) Place each halved pear on cookie sheets with sides or in baking dishes.
3) Top each pear cavity with 1/2 tablespoon cranberry sauce.
4) Place in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5) Serve along... - 27.4983
Pacific Pear Whip
This Pacific Pear Whip is a fantastic cooler ! Try out this chilled pear whip after a summer meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Pacific Pear Whip are welcome ! - 35.5122
1) In a saucepan, collect the syrup from pears and then mix in sugar, orange rind and cinnamon stick.
2) Boil the syrup till it reduces to about 1/2 cup.
3) Take it off from heat and then mix in lemon juice and California Rose.
4) Spoon the syrup over... - 34.7505
5-min Pears In Wine Sauce
This Pears In Wine Sauce is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, Pears In Wine Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 26.2588
Pear And Apple Jam
Combine the pears, apples, lemon juice and rind and sugar in a large kettle.
Cook, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, over high heat until the pear mixture is thick and clear.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 22.9796
Pear Preserves With Gelatin
Core and slice the pears.
Mix the pears and lemon juice and add the pectin and gelatin.
Bring to a full boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
Add the sugar and return to a full rolling boil.
Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and... - 32.3512
SLICE pears lengthwise, cutting almost through stem ends.
Place on individual serving plates; spread to form fans
Spoon Vanilla Sauce around pears.
Swirl Berry Cream Sauce through Vanilla Sauce to form design
Place cinnamon stick and mint leaf at stem end... - 26.6331
Drain pears; reserve syrup.
Place pears in saucepan.
Combine reserved syrup, vinegar, spices, sugar, but- ter and lemon slices; add to pears.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 33.5871
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Stir together ginger ale and next 3 ingredients.
Pour ginger ale mixture over pears; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove pears from... - 42.3804
1. Drain pears well, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
2. Stud each pear half with 2 or 3 cloves.
3. In medium saucepan, combine reserved pear syrup, cider, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar and bring to boiling, slowly.
4. Add pear halves simmer pears... - 41.3313
1) Cook the cranberries in water until the skins crack,.
2) Strain, stir in sugar and allow to a boil, stirring continuously.
3) Stir in rum and refrigerate.
4) Spoon over the pear halves and serve immediately. - 32.2651
1. Fan out on a plate slicing the pear halves (not quite through).
2. Scatter with brown sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice and place under the broiler until bubbling.
3. Garnish with chopped almonds. - 25.0981
Pears Au Chocolat
Pears Au Chocolate is an amazing dessert which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last week and the guests loved it. Try this Pears Au Chocolate and you will understand why. - 21.3555
At serving time, drain off juice.
Allow 2 pear halves for each serving; place in individual dish with scoop of ice cream between halves.
Drizzle chocolate sauce over ice cream and pears. - 24.4605
Fresh Pear Salad
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Fresh Pear Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Fresh Pear Salad and continue being healthy! - 32.0273
Pear Praline Cobbler
Drain pineapple chunks and pears separately, saving syrups for making sauce.
Split the half roll of cookie dough lengthwise; slice part into twelve 1/4 inch thick half moons; press, rounded side up, around sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Toss pineapple with half... - 28.0669
Place pear halves on broiler pan rack, cut side up.
Combine curry powder and brown sugar; place in hollows of pears.
Broil until sugar is bubbly.
Serve immediately. - 24.1131
Place pears on broiler pan rack.
Combine curry powder and brown sugar; place in hollows of pears.
Broil until sugar is bubbly; serve immediately. - 21.5339
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Place pear halves in 9" by 9" by 2" baking pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, brown sugar and nutmeg.
Dot pears with butter.
Broil until bubbly; divide pears among dessert dishes; top each serving with vanilla ice cream. - 34.9173
Pears In Wine
In 8x8-inch baking dish or 1 quart casserole, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve hot or chill to serve cold. - 26.4289
Clove-studded Red Cinnamon Pears
1. Stud each pear quarter with a few whole cloves.
2. Put into sterilized 1 quart glass jar with screw lid.
3. Combine reserved pear syrup, sugar, and cinnamon drops in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce... - 105.041
Orange Pear Salad
1)Reserve liquid from pears.
2)Add water to liquid and measure at least 1 3/4 cups.
3)Slice pear into four parts lengthwise and keep it aside.
3)Boil the pear juice mixture adding gelatin, and stir it until dissolved.
4)Add whipping cream and sour... - 44.89
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it except pimiento. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring constantly.
3) Break the pears into pieces.
4) Add pimiento and simmer for another 3... - 41.2006
Pear Ring Mold
Dissolve lime gelatin according to directions on package.
Pour half of this mixture over the drained pear halves which have been arranged in a ring mold (large ring mold holds 12 pears).
Place in refrigerator to firm a little (1 or 2 hours) until pears are... - 28.0806
Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1) Make a creamy blend with mayonnaise and the small pieces of cheese.
2) Take a serving plate and arrange fresh lettuce leaves.
3) Arrange the halved peers on the serving plate.
4) Top with the cheese blend.
5) Sprinkle grapes and nuts and... - 39.0014
Spiced Pear Salad
Combine pear juice with vinegar, cinnamon stick, and clove in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
Place pear halves in a medium bowl.
Pour hot juice over pears and chill for several hours, turning fruit... - 36.1915
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In casserole just large enough to hold fruit in single layer arrange pear halves, cut-side down.
Dissolve cornstarch in the 1/4 cup juice and pour over pears; sprinkle with cloves.
In small bowl combine crumbs and sugar; add margarine... - 32.1106
Lime Gelatin Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 cup juice; heat juice to boiling.
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice.
Mash cream cheese with cream; add to gelatin while hot.
Cool until thick.
Add pears and whipped cream.
Chill. - 28.8116
Pear Fans With Creamy Custard Sauce
Cut pear halves into thin slices with sharp knife, cutting up to, but not through, stem ends.
Holding stem end in place, gently fan out slices from stem.
Place on dessert plates.
Spoon about 1/3 cup Creamy Custard Sauce around pears.
Place raspberry and mint... - 23.3639
Golden Coated Pears
1) Drain of pears over a strainer by reserving the syrup for later use.
2) In a bowl, drizzle in corn oil over flour to combine smoothly.
3) In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and pour this mixture into the flour.
4) With a rotary beater,... - 42.9495
Baked Pears Melba
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Arrange pears in 2-quart casserole.
3. In small saucepan, heat juice, sweetener, and ginger to boiling. Pour over pears.
4. Bake, covered, 45 minutes, or until pears are tender.
5. Spoon pear halves and liquid, into 6 serving... - 31.5712
Frozen Ginger Pear Salad
1) Whip cream until it reaches a stiff stage.
2) Take ice trays; put pears along with sirup in them and freeze in refrigerated shelves or on the floor of the freezer compartment for about 1 to 3 hours until firm, keeping temperature... - 29.3892
1. In a plate, put some powdered cinnamon and mix it with a pinch of fine sugar.
2. Rub the rim of your champagne glass with a lime wedge and dip the rim of the glass in the mixture.
3. In a mixing glass, place three pieces of the poached pair at... - 0
Homemade Pear Flan
You can call it pear flan or pear custard - it is a great tasting dessert to all pear lovers. If you have already prepared custard, then it is too easy to you. Still you should watch the video to get informed about the tips. - 109.137
Blue Cheese, Walnut And Pear Salad
1. Wash and dry the salad leaves.
2. Place in a large clean bowl and mix together. If you can find any chard or baby beet leaves, the reddish leaves will help to show off the salad.
3. Make the balsamic dressing and store it in the fridge until... - 89.2222
Cut pears into halves lengthwise.
Boil water and sugar together for 5 minutes; stir in vanilla.
Add pears and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on quality and ripeness of fruit.
Cool pears in syrup; drain. (Drained canned pears can be used.)... - 39.1269
Pears In Red Wine
1. Let the red wine, sugar and oregano boil and carefully place the pear halves in.
2. Place the lid on and let it simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Onto a plate lift out the pears and serve with ice cream.
If you wish you can... - 33.994
Brush pears with lemon juice and set aside.
In saucepan, place remaining juice and all other ingredients.
Cook over high heat 1 minute, then stir and cook an additional minute or until sugar is dissolved.
Stand pears in the mixture and baste them with the... - 36.8209
1) Using a melon scooper, remove the seeds from the pears. With the knife deskin the pears.
2) In a saucepan on medium flame, add the pears, fruit juice, cinnamon stick and cloves. Poach till the pears become soft. Hard pears take at... - 37.9829
Pears In Red Wine
1 Cut the pears lengthwise in to halves,peel and scoop out the cores.
2 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit.
3 In a baking dish place the pears in a single layer and sprinkle with sugar.
4 Mix the wine with 1 cup of water and pour... - 36.1222
1) In a saucepan, bring a mixture of vinegar, honey and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2) Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
3) Glaze the pears evenly with boiling syrup.
4) Keep the pears undisturbed in syrup for 2 minutes until they are slightly transparent... - 37.5373
Stuffed Pear Crumble
This Stuffed Pear Crumble makes a dreamy dessert ! Dig into this baked pear, zweiback and pineapple crumble tonight after meals and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Stuffed Pear Crumble are welcome ! - 42.5289
Cheddar Pear Cobbler
Mix 4 tablespoons of the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan.
Drain syrup from pears into a small bowl; stir into cornstarch mixture with lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils minute; add pears.
Heat very... - 40.7733
1) Cut the pears in half and core the center. The cavity should be large enough to contain about 1 tablespoon of cheese filling.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the items and mix well.
3) Use 1 tablespoon of cheese filling to stuff the... - 38.6756
Arrange pears in a single layer, cut sides up, in a 1 quart casserole.
Combine ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over pears.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Divide evenly between pears, placing mixture in cavities.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until... - 29.025
Quick Pear Sundaes
Place a scoop of ice cream in each pear cavity, top with caramel sauce.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 17.2117
Ruby-Jeweled Pears is an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and this dessert is one of my favorites! Try this Ruby-Jeweled Pears and you will understand why. - 30.6048
Eggnog Pear Pie
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Eggnog Pear Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Eggnog Pear Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 41.6098
Chocolate Covered Pear Layer
Slice each pear half into 3 equal slices.
Arrange in circle around outer edge of cake layer.
Combine corn syrup, hot water, and butter in saucepan; heat to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate chips until well blended.
Cool to warm.
Cover cake with... - 33.7287
Pears Au Vin
Combine pear halves and syrup with raisins and apri- cot halves.
Add white wine; stir lightly, until alt fruits are well covered.
Chill for several hours.
Serve cold. - 26.6439
Frozen Pear And Cream Cheese Salad
Drain pears; reserve juice.
Cut pears into thin length- Wise slices.
Mash cream cheese; add pear juice and 6 tablespoons French dressing.
Beat until smooth.
Ar- range pear slices in refrigerator tray.
Pour cheese mixture over pears.
Freeze until firm; slice... - 34.6082
"Drain pears; reserve juice.
Add enough water to re- served juice to measure 2 cups liquid.
Combine gela- tin and 1 cup liquid in saucepan; cook over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly.
Stir in remaining liquid; chill until partially... - 34.2488
Bartlett Pear Coffee Cake
Drain and slice pears, reservingsyrup.
Add sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons butter to milk; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in large mixing bowl; add milk mixture, egg and flour.
Beat with electric mixer on high speed or by hand until... - 46.7357
Pears With Ginger
In serving bowl, combine all ingredients; mix gently.
Serve at room temperature. - 28.0895
Curried Pear And Cheese Salad
Drain pears; slice lengthwise into quarters.
Arrange on 6 lettuce lined plates.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Mound cheese mixture onto pear slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 27.9133
Sherried Pear Salad
In small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup reserved pear syrup with brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, sherry and vinegar.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; pour over pears.
Cover; chill overnight or for several days.
To serve, remove pears from liquid,... - 28.6163
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice and water according to directions on package.
Add salt, paprika and lemon juice.
When slightly thickened, add celery.
Arrange pear halves in mold, then cover with gelatin mixture; chill until firm.
Garnish with ginger dressing - 35.7611
Whirligig Pear Cake
1) In a bowl, place together syrup from pears, add more water, if needed, to make 3/4 cup.
2) Stir in the lemon juice in the pear syrup.
3) In a saucepan, place together brown sugar and cornstarch.
4) Pour the syrup mixture in the cornstarch mixture.... - 43.8364
Drain pears, reserving 1 cup juice.
Puree pears; set aside.
Bring pear juice to a boil;add gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
Add pears and cream cheese; beat until smooth.
Add more pear juice if too thick.
Cool com pletely; fold in cream.
Chill; fold in... - 33.7796
Lime Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 cup juice.
Heat pear juice and cold water with gelatin; cool until partially congealed.
Whip cream; fold in cream cheese.
Mash pears; add to cooled mix ture.
Fold all ingredients together; chill until firm. - 26.0203
Pear Gelatin Salad
Drain pears, reserving liquid; add water to pear liquid to make 2 cups.
Heat and pour over gelatin.
Beat in cheese with egg beater.
Add mustard, salt, pears and nuts.
Pour into tray; freeze until firm.
Place in refrigerator until ready to use. - 30.0579
This Coconut Pears is an amazing dessert that pretty much goes with any meal and occasion. Enjoy the subtle lemon flavor and you'll love it. This Coconut Pears is best served with ginger sauce. - 37.0055
Pears In Wine Sauce
1) In a casserole, add canned pears along with the syrup.
2) Fold in orange peel, white wine, cherries, brandy, sugar and cornstarch. Stir properly to mix.
3) Microwave at HIGH to cook for 9 minutes by stirring every couple of... - 39.0714
Chilled Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1 Drain the pears, reserving the liquid.
2 Place the pears in the refrigerator.
3 Drain the raspberries, and reserve the liquid.
4 Combine enough pear liquid to the raspberry liquid to make 2 cups.
5 In a small saucepan, blend liquid with... - 34.9534
Pears With Dumplings
Drain pears; reserve juice.
Combine reserved juice and cinnamon in skillet; bring to a boil.
Boil until liquid is reduced by half.
Place pears in boiling syrup.
Combine biscuit mix, sugar and milk; toss gently with fork.
Drop by tablespoonfuls on top of... - 32.5082
Pear Meringue Pie
Slice pears to make about 4 cups slices; arrange in unbaked pie shell.
Beat into egg yolks a mixture of sugar, flour, and salt.
Add a blend of sour cream, extract, and lemon peel and juice; mix thoroughly.
Spread evenly over pears.
Bake at 350Â°F 50 to 55... - 41.5515
Pears In Chocolate Fluff
Drain pear halves thoroughly; cut into large pieces and set aside.
In small saucepan combine chocolate pieces and corn syrup.
Heat, stirring constantly, just till chocolate is melted; stir in vanilla.
Stir together thawed whipped dessert... - 36.7773
Pears Filled With Nut And Date Salad
Peel and halve the pears.
Remove the cores with a sharp teaspoon, then scoop out a little of the pulp of the pears to leave a hollow for the filling.
Shred a few lettuce leaves very finely and mix with dates, walnuts, chopped parsley and finely diced pear... - 31.0669
Middle East Pears
Middle east pears is a salad recipe made with canned pears. Dressed with yogurt and spiced with nutmeg or cinnamon, the middle east pears is a lovely salad to indulge in after a satisfying meal. - 24.8583
Frozen Yogurt With Pears
– Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
– Pour into narrow container. Freeze.
– When mixture is partially frozen, return to food processor for 20 seconds. Remove frozen particles that stick to sides of bowl.
– Chill in freezer until mixture... - 27.3335
Combine all ingredients in a large skillet.
Cover and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring gently.
Spoon pears and juice into individual serving bowls. - 20.1176
In saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, pear syrup, lemon juice, ginger and butter.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir in pear halves and heat. - 29.227
Eggnog Pear Pie
1) Drain the pear halves and reserve the syrup.
2) Take a double boiler and put gelatin and 1/3 cup pear syrup on the top. Heat the gelatin mixture over hot water, until gelatin completely dissolves.
3) Put dissolved gelatin mixture in a... - 41.12
Pear Pudding De Luxe
Coarsely dice pears and put into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with a mixture of the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and mace; mix lightly.
Combine in a bowl the rolled oats, flour, and brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in... - 40.3793
Pear Lemon Sorbet
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
Process until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; freeze until almost firm.
Break mixture into large pieces; place in processor bowl.
Process several seconds or until... - 33.5382
Yogurt Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in reserved pear syrup.
Chill till partially set (the consistency of unbeaten egg white).
Beat in yogurt.
Chop pear halves; fold into gelatin.
Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf... - 34.2597
Lime Pear Salad
1) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, stir in the syrup and refrigerate until slightly thickened.
3) Gently fold in rest of the ingredients except the greens and sour cream.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart mold, pour... - 38.7533
Curried Pear Halves
1. Drain pear halves and reserve 1/3 cup of the liquid.
2. Place pear halves in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl, melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
4. Stir in reserved pear liquid, brown sugar and... - 30.5604
Frozen Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 3/4 cups juice.
Heat pear juice.
Add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Add lemon juice and cream cheese; mix well.
Add pears, nuts and whipped cream.
Pour into 9 x 9 inch pan.
Freeze, stirring once or twice. - 31.2461
Pear Almond Custards
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Place 8 custard cups in a roasting pan.
Heat water in a kettle.
Divide pears among custard cups.
In a blender container, combine milk, eggs, honey, and almond extract, and process until blended.
Pour over pears, and then sprinkle with... - 31.8116
Pear Coconut Cooler
Combine all ingredients in large pitcher with ice; stir until chilled. - 25.2771
A beautiful side dish. This video prepares a fine roasted pears which can be used for as a part of salad or as a simple appetizer. Made crisp and juicy, these fresh pears can add a great taste to any dish with its natural sweetness. - 86.6476
Pears De Menthe
1 Allow the ice cream to stand at room temperature so that it softens.
2 Transfer to a large bowl.
3 Using a rubber spatula, swirl creme de menthe into soft ice cream just enough to make streaks; do not overmix.
4 Transfer the ice cream into a... - 36.9075