- » Easy Calzone
Easy Calzone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy calzone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy calzone recipes.
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Chicken Calzones Part 3 - Baking
This third part of the Chicken Calzone recipe preparation and it talks about baking. After preparing the dish you need to bake it for 20-30 minutes until it is golden brown in color. Finally, your Chicken calzones are ready to serve! - 74.1092
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 140.495
Chicken Calzones Part 1 - Making Dough
If you are craving for something to fill your stomach as well as satisfy you, try this Chicken Calzone recipe. This dish belongs to the pizza family and presents chicken in a nice way. Here, the seasoned chicken is stuffed in dough and baked to prepare a nice... - 79.1342
Chicken Calzones Part 2 - Preparation
This is the second part of the Chicken Calzone series. This video shows how to prepare the recipe. Watch the video to check out how Chicken Calzones are prepared after making the dough. - 88.2092
Sausage And Cheese Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over large baking sheet.
2. Remove sausages from casings. Crumble uncooked sausage meat into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 30.6068
Prepare Calzone Dough.
While dough is resting, prepare filling: In 10 inch skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage mixture to large bowl.
Stir in... - 36.3129
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 139.409
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 44.4832
Salami Supreme Calzone
1 For the calzone crust: In a large bowl, add warm water and mix in yeast until dissolved.
2 Add in salt, sugar and oil. Stir well.
3 Stir in the flour. 1 cup at a time mixing well until the dough can be shaped into a bal.
4 Transfer the... - 41.9416
Cheese Calzone has a fine taste. Cheese Calzone gets its taste from cheese filling. Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.3595
These mini pizza pockets are an ingenious idea for kids lunch and you will love that the kids can help make them. Watch Roberto Cerini in his kitchen with little Ally being his assistant. They are fun to make and neater to eat than pizza slices. - 100.953
Calzone is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare meat recipe, Calzone is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.2644
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone
Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone has a grand taste. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone gets its taste from prosciutto and cheese filling. Prosciutto And Cheese Calzone is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.016
Garden Vegetable Calzones
Garden Vegetable Calzones is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Garden Vegetable Calzones recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.9848
Whole Wheat Calzone
Nikko is experimenting with his whole wheat flour for making some calzones. This is his first attempt to making calzones with alternate ingredients like whole wheat flour and honey. For those who like experimenting and learning new recipes on their own can... - 69.945
Italian Style Sausage And Pepper Calzone
This is a oregano flavored spicy and meaty calzone, which would be a favorite among Italian food lovers. Just like other Italian dishes, this is flavorful and enticing, sizzling with the goodness of cheese and sausage. Just in six simple steps you can... - 104.618
Hello Fresh Ping Calzone Pizza
When I decided to put a Calzone pizza on the Hello Fresh menu I quickly realised it was going to take more than a recipe card to really show people the technique. That's why I headed to one of London's best pizza restaurants ""PING"" in Earl's Court to learn... - 113.622
Melt margarine in skillet; add mushrooms and saute until tender.
In bowl combine mushrooms with ricotta and Mozzarella cheeses.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide mixture into 2 portions.
Cut opening at edge of each pita to form pocket.
Spoon 1 portion... - 29.8144
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
2) In a small bowl, mix both the cheese thoroughly together.
3) Cut halfway around the edge of the pita bread with a knife and open the bread to form a pocket.
4) Spread cheese mixture inside the pita... - 32.7435
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Roll thawed dough into a 7 inch circle.
Mix together ham, cheese, and pizza sauce.
Spoon 1/4 of mixture onto half of the dough.
Fold over like a turnover and seal edges with a... - 26.9201
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 35.8717
1. In a deep fat frying pan heat 3 to 4 inches of vegetable oil or cooking fat to 375°F.
2. Punch the pizza dough, roll to about 1/8 inch thick and cut it into 4 inch rounds with a cutter or the rim of a glass.
3. Keep a piece of prosciutto on one... - 40.6225
Grease 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Butter frozen dough on all sides.
Place in prepared dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 2 minutes, rotating dish after half the time.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Turn dough over.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.4018
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 41.7352
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 42.6544
Dough Directions: Dissolve yeast in water.
Add salt, oil and part of flour.
Add rest of flour, mixing or kneading till smooth and satiny.
Let rise in greased bowl in warm place till doubled.
Filling: Skin and break apart sausages.
Cook gently over... - 39.3868
1. To make the dough, sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the yeast. Stir in just enough warm water to mix to a soft dough.
2. Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size.
3.... - 42.7222
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 43.0188
TOMATO SAUCE In a pan, heat the oil and saute the onions.
Add the garlic and tomatoes.
Let simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Thicken with cornstarch and keep warm.
CHICKEN STUFFING In a large pan, heat the olive oil and brown the chicken, green... - 43.8442
Calzone With Zucchini Filling
1) Onto a non stick cookie sheet, spay with vegetable oil and keep aside
2) Into a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast over warm water and allow to rest for 5 minutes
3) Tip in the sugar and salt
4) Into a separate bowl mix the two... - 48.7049
Chicken Crescent Calzones
Combine the chicken, mushrooms and peas in a bowl; mix well.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into 2 rectangles.
Lay 1 rectangle on a baking sheet, pressing the perforations to seal.
Spoon the chicken mixture evenly over the dough.
Cover with sliced cheese.
Place... - 33.3332
Roasted Turkey Calzones
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, spinach, pizza cheese, and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. On a lightly floured surface, roll one package of pizza dough out to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into three 10 x 4-inch... - 30.6234
Roll pizza crust into an 18- x 10-inch rectangle.
Cut into 6 (6- x 5-inch) rectangles.
Combine tomato paste, water, and Italian seasoning.
Spread evenly over rectangles, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Arrange shrimp evenly over half of each rectangle.
Brush edges... - 36.194
• Preheat oven to 425°F.
• Rinse vegetables under warm water to thaw; drain well and pat gently with paper towel.
• In medium bowl, combine vegetables, cheeses, Italian seasoning and pepper.
• Divide dough into 4 pieces. Roll out each piece into... - 36.7773
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a large skillet, saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
Add spinach to skillet and cover pan. Steam over low heat for a few minutes until... - 37.9136
Ham And Cheese Calzone
Here is an excellent recipe with a fun twist to the regular ham and cheese sandwiches. The chef here showcases simple step by step instructions to make ham and cheese calzone with broccoli. Perfect for family meals and casual get togethers and is budget... - 105.788
Cheese & Olive Calzones
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a small skillet, saute onion and basil in olive oil until soft. Remove from heat and combine with all remaining ingredients. Set filling aside.
Assemble and bake as instructed for... - 30.8559
Cheesy Chicken Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a medium frying pan, cook chicken, onion, and garlic in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white, about 10 minutes. Pour off any excess fat. Stir in ricotta cheese, oregano, thyme, salt, hot pepper,... - 29.4175
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 30.923
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 49.0003
Buffalo Chicken Calzones
In a bowl, combine pizza sauce and 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce; set aside.
In a skillet, saute chicken and celery in butter for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in Cajun seasoning and remaining hot pepper sauce; cover and simmer for 10-15... - 44.653
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.7493
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
2 Muffuleta Sandwich
If you are looking forward to picnic or outdoor meals and not getting the right ideas to impress your friends, try your hands in Bhal Dave's Muffuleta Sandwich. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 68.4676
Homemade Balsamic Glaze
Have you heard of homemade Balsamic glaze? This glaze is an essential ingredient for every kitchen, as it is required for various cooking procedures. Why go for store-bought balsamic glaze, when you can prepare your own. The only requirement is a bottle of... - 106.379
Mushroom And Vegetable Stuffed Pizza Pockets
Won't you like your kids to join you in kitchen and make a great family affair. Then see this video and try out this simple calzone recipe that is filled with all the healthy ingredients. Watch this video and you would soon realize that cooking was never so... - 148.176
How to make a perfect Pizza dough in easy steps. - 111.515
Gluten Free Baked Italian Ham And Cheese Stromboli
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free recipe to surprise your guests with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a classic Italian treat the healthy way. This is a simple enough recipe and promises to yield treats so yummy... - 96.4437
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 129.856