- » Easy Cake Doughnut
Easy Cake Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cake doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cake doughnut recipes.
Vanilla Glaze - Perfect For Cakes Or Doughnuts
1. In a bowl, add in confectioners’ sugar, melted butter, 1 tbsp. milk and vanilla extract. Mix together with a spoon.
2. Stir in remaining milk and mix together.
3. Glaze the pound cake and serve for dessert. - 0
Easy Raised Yeast Doughnuts
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and egg; mix.
Add enough of remaining flour to make... - 36.9694
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Heat oil (2 to 3 inches) in deep-fat fryer or heavy kettle to 375°.
Beat 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the remaining ingredients except glaze in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl... - 44.4312
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. To the eggs, add the sugar and whisk using a wire whisk or electric beater, until well... - 44.666
In mixing bowl, combine eggs and sugar.
Stir in milk and the 1/3 cup vegetable shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; beat into egg mixture until smooth.
Chill dough about 2 hours.
Roll on lightly floured surface to 3/8 inch... - 39.3828
Combine sugars, buttermilk, and egg; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients, except oil.
Beat just until blended.
Heat oil to 375°F (190°C).
Drop dough from doughnut dropper into hot fat.
Fry until golden brown, turning often.
Drain. - 33.5852
1. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; keep aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together eggs and sugar.
3. Add milk and 1/3 cup Crisco; mix well.
4. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the egg mixture and beat until... - 45.7672
Prepare mix as directed, but add remaining ingredients to dry mixture.
Let rise as directed.
Punch down dough and turn onto floured surface.
Roll or pat dough 1/2 inch thick: Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Place on floured surface to rise.
When double in... - 33.7226
1. In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together and then mix in the sugar.
2. In half of the milk, pour in the yeast and then add melted margarine to the rest of the milk and leave aside to become lukewarm.
3. Combine both of the liquids with the... - 42.2103
The Ultimate Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Stuffed Doughnut
We stuffed a simple vanilla cake doughnut with breakfast essentials for the ultimate in breakfast sandwiches. Savory Applegate Sunday bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese fill these lighter doughnuts for a satisfying breakfast that's less than 200... - 0
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 45.1576
Dissolve 2 yeast cakes in 1/2 CUP warm water.
In mixing bowl put in shortening, boiling water and cold water.
Add beaten eggs, sugar, salt and dash of nutmeg.
Then add dissolved yeast and gradually mix in sifted flour into a smooth dough.
Place in... - 50.5269
1. In a large bowl, stir yeast in lukewarm water until it dissolves.
2. Add 2 cups flour and let it stand for about ½ an hour in a warm place.
3. In another large bowl, beat together egg yolks, egg, sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and salt... - 47.673
South African Doughnut
This koeksister Recipe is simple and very easy to follow. Koeksisters are those sweet, sticky and delicious South African doughnut. The doughnuts are twisted or plait and diped in a sweet and lemony cold syrup. Koeksisters are often served as desert or snack.... - 114.475
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 44.3521
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.5772
Mix the yeast with the 1/4 teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of the warm milk and mix until smooth.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until it is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a warm bowl.
Rub the butter into... - 45.4704
Treat your friends to this mouth-watering German dessert the Bismark. You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Freinds would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this bismark recipe. - 34.6885
Mom's Glazed Donuts
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add cake mix and flour.
Dough will be quite soft.
Let rise about 1 hour.
Roll out on floured counter.
Let rise 30-45 minutes.
Fry in vegetable oil. - 38.1258
Betty's Chocolate Sheet Cake Icing
If cakes are what you relish, you must surely be looking for some delicious frosting recipes too! Watch the video to here to learn from Betty how to make a yummy chocolate frosting in just a few minutes! - 98.9295
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water in large bowl.
Use very warm water (105° F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix.
Add enough flour... - 40.046
Sunburst Coffee Cake Using Crisco
1. Preheat the oven for 375° F.
2. Take a large mixer bowl, blend yeast and flour.
3. Take a skillet, heat Crisco, milk, salt and sugar, warm until the Crisco melts.
4. Blend the warm Crisco mixture into dry ingredients in the bowl.... - 46.4543
Measure milk into a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes to scald.
Combine doughnut crumbs, butter, eggs, salt, cinnamon, and raisins in a 2-quart casserole.
Pour scalded milk over mixture and stir well.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at... - 40.0699
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2 Can be served drizzled over top of cakes, doughnuts, sweet rolls, pastries or cream puffs. - 24.785
Betty's All Purpose Sugar Glaze
Add a little extra more to your cookies, cakes and other confectionaries with a simple sugar drizzle that makes for a great substitute for icing. When caught for time, this easy-to-make all-purpose sugar glaze can help you dress up your desserts. Plus, they... - 97.5517
This is an easy orange glaze recipe that can go with your pain doughnuts or cupcakes and even cookies that need that something extra. Made with apples and apricot along with orange concenrtate, this glaze is sweet and tangy and very pleasant. - 27.58
Hazelnut Cream Frosting
Hazelnut cream frosting is rich and creamy frosting that has the crunch of ground hazelnuts to it. You can try this delicious hazelnut frosting on cakes as well as doughnuts and add a little crispiness to it all. - 28.2636
1. First, take the chocolate and butter, and melt it in top of a double boiler over boiling water
2. Add sugar and hot water, and make sure that you beat well
3. Serve over doughnut, cakes, cookies - 28.1083
1) In a bowl, combine yeast to lukewarm water until the yeast dissolves.
2) In a saucepan, add salt and bring the water to boil.
3) Add potatoes to boil until tender.
4) Drain water by reserving 1 cup.
5) In a large mixing bowl, pour in the... - 45.6183
Betty's Peach Glaze
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Peach Glaze. This glaze goes with the most recent video in bettyskitchen, Southern Peach Pound Cake, but it is great with any unfrosted cake, cupcake, bread, or doughnut. - 0
Betty's Chocolate Sugar Glaze
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Sugar Glaze for the Chocolate Angel Food Cake, which was previously uploaded in bettyskitchen. - 0
Chocolate Butterscotch Fondue
Heat cream or half and half, sugar and salt in ceramic or metal fondue pot over direct high heat.
Lower heat; stir in chocolate and butterscotch bits.
Reduce heat to low and allow bits to melt, stirring constantly.
Stir in flavorings.
Spear wedges of apple,... - 33.7365
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine butter and coffee and mix well.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Off flame, add remaining ingredients and mix well till smooth.
4. Use as frosting to cover cakes, doughnuts, cookies etc.
Add more sugar if... - 34.3898
Chocolate Decorator's Icing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Decorator's Icing. This is icing that can be used for decorating iced or un-iced cakes, cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, etc., and will help you add accents (and flavor) to your basic icing. - 18.0017
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894