- » Easy Cabbage
Easy Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy cabbage recipes.
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
Easy Kale And Cabbage Salad
Easy Kale and Cabbage Salad is a fine demonstration of making a sumptuous green salad without any lettuce. Now that is creative thinking! It’s a perfect one if you don't have time to prepare it on time; prepare it in advance and it will taste even better.... - 134.366
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 128.807
Spicy Fish Tostada With Cabbage
Here is a little twisted dish derived from the classic fish tacos- Spicy Fish Tostada with Cabbage. The fresh and crisp cabbage, avocados and the homemade white sauce lifts up its flavor. Check out this video to learn this exotic dish that can be a perfect... - 121.552
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 121.237
How To Make Coleslaw
If you are a person who loves eating different kind of salads. Then you must try the coleslaw. Those following a low fat diet will really enjoy the coleslaw. Watch the video as the chef makes this easy and affordable salad. - 120.807
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 116.929
How-to Make Power Slaw
If you are not liking the taste of regular cole slaw, you can go with this power slaw recipe, which is tasty as well as nutritious. Use fresh cabbage in red and green colors, along with other greens, scallions and jalapeno. Spice up the mixture with the... - 115.725
Healthy Mexican Pizza
Join Toby preparing this speedy and healthy pizza recipe on loan from fellow Registered Dietitian Heidi McIndoo and her book "When To Eat What" - 111.81
Exotic Japanese food. This video prepares okonomiyaki with seafood. It is a Japanese form of pancakes with a combination of various seafood like mussels, squids and lobster. Mixed with Asian spices to give an authentic taste, this dish makes a great snack if... - 110.709
1. Chop cabbage and green onions.
2. Grate carrots and an inch long piece of fresh ginger.
3. Pour olive oil to a frying pan, and sauté vegetables, add bean sprouts, Soy Sauce, Lime Juice, and mint leaves.
4. When mixture is softened up turn... - 108.519
I’m showing you a method I developed to make kimchi simply and easily. It’s faster and easier because I skip the porridge-making step, I use common cabbage instead of napa cabbage, and I don’t use oysters or fermented squid. - 106
Debbie Demaria Is Making Cole Slaw
Cole slaw is the very popular salad in America and Europe. You can make this salad with cabbage along with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 105.046
Kimchi Colcannon - Mashed Potato With Bacon And Onions
Tammy combines the trendy restaurant dish of kimchi mashed potatoes with a traditional Irish dish called colcannon, which adds cabbage and often bacon to the mash, for a Koreafornian creation. Her version uses turkey bacon. - 104.436
1. Grate the savoy cabbage along with the purple cabbage and carrots, once done transfer it in a bowl and mix it with sea salt.
2. Massage the seas salt until well incorporated along with the cabbage.
3. Store the Sauerkraut in a bottle and seal the... - 103.683
Grandma's Southern Cabbage
Simple yet delicious!! Southern style cabbage is the best way to make some one like cabbage. It is the best alternative to a meaty dish because it provides the right amount roughage. This dish is perhaps a very low fat food. Watch this video and you'll like... - 103.584
Spicy Cabbage Sambharo
Looking for a spicy Indian cabbage recipe? Then this yummy Gujarati take on the traditional coleslaw called cabbage sambharo is sure to appease your ticker and tongue. Splattered with yummy spicy dressing, this dish can be relished with rotis. - 103.574
Easy Cabbage Rolls
Want to try a delectale continental starter, try cabbage rolls by Maria. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 101.423
Bbq Pit Boys Country Coleslaw
Why not make a country style homemade coleslaw to accompany your barbecue. The video here brings a super simple coleslaw recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Watch this interesting video, make a coleslaw that suits best to your taste and have a... - 98.4708
Buttered Savoy Cabbage
1. Cut away any damaged or discolored outside leaves.
2. Cut the savoy cabbage into quarters and remove the thick centre stalk.
3. Carefully shred the remaining cabbage and place it in a colander and wash it well under cold running water.... - 93.2222
Braised Red Cabbage
1. Cut away any discolored or damaged leaves from the outside of the cabbage.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the large stalk from the middle and shred the cabbage finely.
3. Place into a colander and wash well under cold running... - 87.4235
Raw Sauerkraut - Benefits Of Probiotics - Part 2
FOR GETTING READY
1. You will need to cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead... - 79.4552
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 79.3918
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch
Want to save time on cooking? Try stir fried cabbage with green onions and spices and serve with rice. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India in every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 71.8428
Kim Chi - Part 1
1. Pull some leaves from the cabbage and keep them aside.
2. Cut the remaining cabbage and keep that in a food processor, grind for few minutes.
3. In a large bowl transfer the grinded cabbage.
4. Chop the Kale finely with the help of a chopper.... - 70.9829
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 61.7298
Easy Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1. Remove and discard wilted outer leaves of cabbage.
2. Quarter and cut core then shred coarsely.
3. In a large saucepan, cover the cabbage with water and stir in brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
4. Partially cover the pan with a lid... - 41.1631
Easy Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan take water and add cabbage to cover with water. Boil the mixture and cook for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain in a colander and run cold water over the cabbage till cold.
4) Take out the 8... - 40.6651
Easy Turtle Soup
Brown meat in small amount of hot fat.
Stir in 1 cup water; simmer, covered, till tender, 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan combine cabbage, celery, carrots, onion, peppercorns, parsley, garlic, bay leaves, salt, and 5 cups water.
Simmer, covered, 1... - 40.3434
Easy Sausage And Cabbage Casserole
Crumble sausage into a deep, 3-quart casserole and add onion.
Heat, uncovered, on medium for 9 minutes or until sausage is cooked and onion is tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Add cabbage, tomatoes, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Stir to... - 37.3383
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
Easy Perfection Salad
Pour boiling water over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in lemon juice and salt; chill until very thick but not set.
Stir in celery, cabbage, pimiento and sweet pickle.
Pour into baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Chill. - 32.1761
Put the cabbage in a bowl.
Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the cabbage.
Serve well chilled. - 30.3289
Easy Sausage & Cabbage
Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 13 to 18 minutes, or until cabbage is... - 26.6943
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0
Betty's Favorite Scalloped Cabbage
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Favorite Scalloped Cabbage. This is a casserole you might enjoy around St. Patrick's Day. - 0
Luby's Skillet Cabbage
Looking for different way to cook cabbage? Stephanie Manley shares with us the recipe for Skillet Cabbage the way it is cooked in Luby’s. It is easy to make and needs just 5 ingredients. - 0
Easy recipe for light and healthy coleslaw. Bookmark the website for cutting edge tools. - 0
Potato Cabbage Masala / Indian Food - Aloo Patta Gobi
Learn how to make everyday Indian food recipes like this simple Potatoes and Cabbage masala recipe with basic spices. Popularly known as aloo Patta gobi, this is a dry Indian vegetarian dish (recipe) which makes a great side dish with any curry or you can... - 0
Mushroom Cabbage And Veg Sausage Dinner
It's been a long since we've eaten cabbage & sausage for dinner. Thank goodness for vegan sausage to zap the craving. This dinner is perfect for busy nights. There's no exact measurements, just chop, chop, drop in the pot and stir till tender. - 0
Betty's Apple Cabbage Coleslaw
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Apple Cabbage Coleslaw. This coleslaw is made with Granny Smith apples, cabbage, and carrots and is bound together with a creamy mayonnaise-based dressing. - 0
Stuffed Cabbage, Carrot And Cheese Rolls By Tarla Dalal
A mixture of sauteed vegetables, spiced up with ginger, green chilies and garlic, and bound together with potatoes and cheese, is rolled up tightly in a chapati and roasted on a griddle till it turns a perfect golden brown. The Stuffed Cabbage, Carrot and... - 0
Easy Cabbage Recipes By Category