- » Easy Buttered Beer Loaf
Easy Buttered Beer Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy buttered beer loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy buttered beer loaf recipes.
Easy Beer Bread
1)Use a large bowl and combine flour and sugar in it.
2)Slowly add beer (at room temperature), stirring just until moistened spoon into a greased and floured 9- x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
3)Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes or until loaf tests... - 35.4457
Easy Beer Bread
Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl.
Gradually add beer (at room temperature), stirring just until moistened; spoon into a greased and floured 9- x 5-x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 55 to 60 minutes or until loaf tests done.
Brush top with... - 24.3073
Betty's Cheddar Chive Beer Bread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheddar Chive Beer Bread. You may leave out the Cheddar cheese and chives for a simple Beer Bread. - 0
Pam's Best Beer Bread
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients and mix well with a hand beater.
Pour into two loaf pans sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350° F. for 40 minutes.
Brush liquid Butter Buds on top after removing from oven. - 25.9065
Beer Barley Bread
Preheat oven to 200 °F (95 °C).
Place a saucepan filled with hot water on bottom rack.
Butter a round or 9 x 5 inch (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Let froth 5 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except... - 41.4939
Combine first 3 ingredients and pour into a greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Brush with melted butter if desired. - 25.121
Bock Beer Bread
1. Add beer to a saucepan and heat gently on a very low flame just until it is warmed to about 110° to 115°F
2. Pour the beer into a large bowl and dissolve the yeast in it. Let stand for 5 minutes until yeast is activated.
3. Grease a 9-inch... - 46.1301
1. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Blend together with a bottle of beer.
3. Pour into a small greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
5. Butter top while warm. - 31.7085
Jiffy Beer Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a dry mixing bowl, sift the flour
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Tip in beer into the dry... - 37.6964
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a loaf pan of 8x5-inches.
3) With a strip of wax paper, line the pan and butter the paper as well.
4) In a mixer or food processor bowl, put the sugar, salt and flour.
5) Beat or... - 38.599
Herbed Beer Bread
Place Herbed Beer Bread Mix in large bowl.
With wooden spoon, stir in beer just until incorporated.
Scrape into greased 8 x 4 inch (1.5 L) loaf pan.
Bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until crusty and golden brown.
Let stand in pan for 5... - 27.0541
Honey Beer Bread
Lynn demonstrates how to make Honey Beer Bread. This would be good to serve with any meal. - 109.225
Cheddar Beer Fondue
1) On the inner surface of the double boiler, apply garlic and melt the butter over a gently simmering water.
2) Toss the cheese and flour together. Then stir rapidly into the butter alongwith the beer and aquavit, if desired until smooth.
3) Spoon the... - 37.6377
Ham And Beer Cheese Soup
In Dutch oven over medium-high heat, saute onion and celery in butter until tender.
In small liquid measuring cup, combine water and bouillon; set aside.
Add half-and-half, ham, cheese, beer and 3/4 cup broth to onion and celery mixture.
Cook, stirring... - 42.2535
Beer Cheese Soup
1. Place margarine and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in flour, mustard and red pepper. Gradually stir in milk and beer.
2. Microwave uncovered 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4... - 29.3591
Rye Beer Bread
Rye Beer Bread is a bread with a touch of difference. This Rye Beer Bread often finds a place on my dining table, no matter what the occasion is. Just check out the recipe of this rich tasting Rye Beer Bread. - 39.7241
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 48.3933
Celeste S Cheese And Beer Bread
Heat beer, water, and oil in a small pan until very warm (about 120°).
In a large bowl, combine beer mixture, 2 1/2 cups flour, and remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Beat thoroughly with electric mixer for about 2 minutes at medium speed.
With a wooden... - 43.5735
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt into a basin.
2. Dredge the candied fruit, raisins and nuts with a little of the flour mixture and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with butter and line the base with... - 50.71
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into bowl; mix well.
Stir in sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in cheese.
Mix until medium-soft dough forms.
Knead lightly on floured surface until smooth.
Shape into round... - 43.7992
Spicy Cheese Fondue
In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour until bubbly.
Slowly stir in milk and beer.
Cook and stir over low heat 4 to 5 minutes until slightly thickened.
In a small bowl, combine mustard, steak sauce, paprika, salt and hot pepper... - 39.107
Bairbreath Barry Hero Sandwich
Slice bread in half to make 2 layers: spread with butter.
Arrange layers of cheese, salami (Capacola) and sweet onion on bottom layer of bread.
Mix together sauerkraut and mayonnaise mix: spread over onion.
Top with top half of bread.
On 4 meat skewers string... - 35.3537