- » Easy Brunch
Easy Brunch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy brunch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy brunch recipes.
Easy Brunch Blueberry Muffins
A real delight for muffin lovers! This video shows how to prepare the perfect blueberry muffins. It is simple to prepare with a rich taste of cinnamon, light, fluffy and full of berries. The glazed, crunch topping makes it a fine option for breakfast or just... - 126.422
Vegetable Quesadilla - Easy Mexican
Vegetarian Quesadilla makes an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, lunch, appetizer or brunch recipe. These are the tortilla bites filled with the goodness of veggies and cheese. - 119.455
Blueberry French Toast Brunch: Easy Entertaining
Want to know of a tasty and interesting French toast recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect baked blueberry French toast that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 109.882
Windset Tomato-pepper Gazpacho
This chilled soup can be garnished many ways or have ingredients added to take it from simple to luxurious. This is a refreshing soup to serve family style or individually as a starter or a unique dessert. Also makes a charming summertime brunch conversation... - 106.216
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 41.3024
1. Place 8 buttered slices of bread in the bottom of a well greased pan.
2. Top each with a slice of cheese, and then a slice of ham.
3. Place remaining buttered slices on each.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, mustard and salt.
5. Pour egg mixture over... - 37.3424
Easy Broccoli Brunch
1. Place broccoli in a 9-inch round baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain thoroughly.
2. Beat all remaining ingredients together in a 1 1/3-quart mixing bowl,... - 30.1216
Easy Broccoli Brunch
1. Place broccoli in a 9-inch round baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain thoroughly.
2. Beat all remaining ingredients together in a 1 1/2 -quart mixing bowl,... - 27.4009