- » Easy Brown Rice
Easy Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy brown rice recipes.
Easy Nutted Brown Rice
Easy nutted brown rice is a nut filled rice recipe. Cooked with either pecan or walnut pieces, the easy nutted rice can be prepared in broth for added flavor. - 27.2962
Easy Brown Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients in a flameproof casserole and bring to a boil on top of the stove. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. - 22.4691
Easy Brown Rice
1. Combine water and salt in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (about 5 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add brown rice to water; mix. Cover and cook in microwave oven 15 to 17 minutes at HIGH.
3.... - 21.9102
How To Make Crispy Rice With Brown Rice Or White Rice
Brown rice is a delicious way to maintain goodness in the body and here is a video about its preparation. Check out the chef showing how to cook Crispy Brown Rice in simple and easy steps. Healthy delicacy indeed! - 104.461
Easy Brown Rice
Brown rice is perfect side dish for any meat or vegetarian main course dish and you surely want to learn cooking it. Here is a quick and easy recipe to make brown rice. The chef shows simple method to cook it and shares her tips too. - 117.353
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.9502
Perfect Brown Rice
A quick episode on how to make perfect brown rice everytime. You gotta bake it! Also a few extra bit of information about my show. - 106.487
Easy Eggs Benedict With Brown Rice
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and rice and saute, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes more.
Transfer the... - 39.9947
Easy Spanish Brown Rice
Brown rice in oil.
Add all ingredients except water.
Stir and add water.
Cover and do not stir again.
Cook until done about 30 min. - 34.2405
How To Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing for Poultry.
This was a really superb recipe, also perfect for stuffing peppers, pork or fish. Delicious, really delicious. The Clipper Lemon & Ginger Tea is amazing and... - 0
Creamy Pistachio Pesto With Brown Rice
1. In a pot, pour some water, pop the brown rice, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
2. In a food processor, put the raw garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and blend together.
3. Pop in the pistachio, fresh basil leaves, miso pasta, salt &... - 114.598
Brown Rice Pilaf
This recipe will have your kids begging for more. In this video we show you how to create a healthy Brown Rice Pilaf that will surely have your kids asking for seconds! - 119.053
A Bowl Of Rice-o-roni
In this video, the chef is making a very simple and delicious dish "Rice-O-Roni". It is such a versatile dish that it can be served either as a side dish or as a main dish. - 107.239
Easy rice Pilaf
This Rice Pilaf tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with fruit and nut seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Rice Pilaf are welcome ! - 34.0546
Quick And Easy Fried Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned; with slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, gently stir rice until well coated... - 27.952
Easy rice Salad
In a large bowl combine rice, broth, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; toss lightly until well mixed.
Add scallions, green pepper, egg and capers; toss to mix.
Chill until serving time. - 34.9152
Easy Red Rice With Tomato
1) Chop the onions.
2) Crush the garlic.
1) In a large saucepan, place the onions with oil and stir over medium heat until transclucent.
2) Add rice and garlic, over the heat stir for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredeints and... - 42.9917
Easy Orange Rice
Chop celery and onion fine; cook in melted butter until tender but not brown.
Add rice, water, orange juice, and salt; bring to boil.
Cover tightly; let stand 13 to 15 minutes. - 26.9414
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 120.589
Quick And Easy Bay Fried Rice
1. Wash the rice thoroughly and leave it to soak in a bowl.
2. Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and fry until golden brown. Add the bay leaves, cloves, cardamoms and black peppercorns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the salt,... - 34.7553
Easy Homemade Paella
Paella! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this authentic Spanish dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Paella!! It is such a wonderful bowl of flavor and texture! - 36.2561
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 43.0047
Easy Strawberry Rice Pudding
1 In a large saucepan, heat water.
2 Add in and rice and bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes until the rice is soft.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs and honey together.
5 Blend in skim milk.
6 ... - 42.4762
Easy Beans & Rice
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, garlic, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Mix in remaining... - 36.3014
Easy Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
Do not wash rice.
Combine rice, salt and sugar in a flat baking dish (6 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Add scalded milk, stir to mix and dot with butter.
Place in a slow oven (300° F.) and bake for about 1 1/2 hours until rice is very tender and milk is... - 27.5665
Easy Savory Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir... - 38.621
Easy Peas Pulao
Very easy to prepare. Ideal recipe for Bachelors. - 44.6151
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir remaining ingredients into broth.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir occasionally. - 31.5772
Easy Baked Rice Pudding
Put the rice, sugar and milk into a lightly greased ovenproof dish and stir to mix.
Dot over the butter and put into the oven preheated to cool (150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2).
Bake for 2 1/2 hours, or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Stir... - 23.9635
Quick And Easy Spanish Rice
Brown rice in oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and tomatoes.
Cover; cook gently about 25 minutes or until rice is tender. - 25.5468
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 114.344
Easy Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1) In a deep fat fryer, heat the shortening over a medium-high heat upto 375° F.
2) Combine the rice, egg yolks, cheese, parsley, and mustard and shape into 3x1 inch logs.
3) Dredge the logs in flour, dip in the egg mixture, and coat... - 43.8672
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 34.1255
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.2901
Tamarind Rice (easy)
Heat oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add urad dal,chana dal and cook it till it turns light brown.
Now add asafoetida ,mustard seeds,cumin seeds and let it crackle.
Add curry leaves ,red chilies,split green chilies and saute it for a minute.
Add groundnuts and cook... - 42.4783
Easy Brown Rice Recipes By Category