- » Easy Brown Rice
Easy Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy brown rice recipes.
Easy Brown Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all the ingredients in a flameproof casserole and bring to a boil on top of the stove. Cover and bake for 50 minutes. - 24.7562
Easy Nutted Brown Rice
Easy nutted brown rice is a nut filled rice recipe. Cooked with either pecan or walnut pieces, the easy nutted rice can be prepared in broth for added flavor. - 28.8214
Easy Brown Rice
1. Combine water and salt in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (about 5 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add brown rice to water; mix. Cover and cook in microwave oven 15 to 17 minutes at HIGH.
3.... - 24.3095
How To Make Crispy Rice With Brown Rice Or White Rice
Brown rice is a delicious way to maintain goodness in the body and here is a video about its preparation. Check out the chef showing how to cook Crispy Brown Rice in simple and easy steps. Healthy delicacy indeed! - 77.5087
Brown Rice With Stir Fried Vegetables
This recipe uses less rice and lots of crispy stir fried vegetables. It is a very filling and satisfying dish which is ideal for people who are trying to loose weight. - 0
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.2831
Perfect Brown Rice
A quick episode on how to make perfect brown rice everytime. You gotta bake it! Also a few extra bit of information about my show. - 104.943
Easy Eggs Benedict With Brown Rice
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and rice and saute, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes more.
Transfer the... - 41.1152
Easy Spanish Brown Rice
Brown rice in oil.
Add all ingredients except water.
Stir and add water.
Cover and do not stir again.
Cook until done about 30 min. - 36.5023
How To Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing for Poultry.
This was a really superb recipe, also perfect for stuffing peppers, pork or fish. Delicious, really delicious. The Clipper Lemon & Ginger Tea is amazing and... - 0
Creamy Pistachio Pesto With Brown Rice
1. In a pot, pour some water, pop the brown rice, cover and cook for 35 minutes.
2. In a food processor, put the raw garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and blend together.
3. Pop in the pistachio, fresh basil leaves, miso pasta, salt &... - 114.574
Brown Rice Pilaf
This recipe will have your kids begging for more. In this video we show you how to create a healthy Brown Rice Pilaf that will surely have your kids asking for seconds! - 117.458
Cinnamon Brown Rice
1. In a skillet, pour in the olive oil and butter. Add the onion and stir well for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the raisins, cinnamon sticks, cinnamon powder, and bay leaves and let it cook for a minute.
3. Season with ginger, salt and cover the skillet,... - 0
Cardamom Brown Rice In Action
1. In a skillet, pour in the olive oil and add in the cardamom pods, dry fruits, garam masala and salt. Stir well.
2. Add in the brown basmati rice and stir well. Cover the skillet with lid and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Serve Cinnamon Brown Rice... - 0
Betty's Chia Rice Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chia Rice Salad. This recipe was published by the Lexington Herald-Leader Newspaper during March, 2013. It was previously published in the book "Chia: The Complete Guide to the Ultimate Superfood" by Wayne Coates. - 0
Easy Orange Rice
Chop celery and onion fine; cook in melted butter until tender but not brown.
Add rice, water, orange juice, and salt; bring to boil.
Cover tightly; let stand 13 to 15 minutes. - 29.5398
Quick And Easy Fried Rice
1. In small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned; with slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, gently stir rice until well coated... - 29.6453
Easy rice Salad
In a large bowl combine rice, broth, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; toss lightly until well mixed.
Add scallions, green pepper, egg and capers; toss to mix.
Chill until serving time. - 34.788
Easy rice Pilaf
This Rice Pilaf tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with fruit and nut seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Rice Pilaf are welcome ! - 35.836
Easy Red Rice With Tomato
1) Chop the onions.
2) Crush the garlic.
1) In a large saucepan, place the onions with oil and stir over medium heat until transclucent.
2) Add rice and garlic, over the heat stir for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredeints and... - 43.2799
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 119.362
Easy Chicken And Rice With Wine, Rosemary And Butter Sauce
This chicken and rice dish is so easy to make it's crazy. And it will taste like you've been slaving over the stove. You can serve this over white or brown rice. The part I like best is the wine, rosemary, onion, and butter sauce served over the rice. Isn't... - 124.064
Quick And Easy Bay Fried Rice
1. Wash the rice thoroughly and leave it to soak in a bowl.
2. Heat the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and fry until golden brown. Add the bay leaves, cloves, cardamoms and black peppercorns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the salt,... - 35.4509
Easy Peas Pulao
Very easy to prepare. Ideal recipe for Bachelors. - 42.9907
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 44.613
Easy Strawberry Rice Pudding
1 In a large saucepan, heat water.
2 Add in and rice and bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 40 to 45 minutes until the rice is soft.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs and honey together.
5 Blend in skim milk.
6 ... - 43.7884
Easy Beans & Rice
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, rice, onion, garlic, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 10 to 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Mix in remaining... - 37.8606
Betty's Quick And Easy Spanish Rice
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Quick and Easy Spanish Rice. This recipe was sent to bettyskitchen by Liz1060. It tastes great, and is a wonderful accompaniment for a Mexican dinner. Thanks, Liz! - 0
Easy Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
Do not wash rice.
Combine rice, salt and sugar in a flat baking dish (6 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches).
Add scalded milk, stir to mix and dot with butter.
Place in a slow oven (300° F.) and bake for about 1 1/2 hours until rice is very tender and milk is... - 30.2006
Easy Savory Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir... - 41.0306
Easy Jerk Chicken With Rice & Peas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a roasting tin, then carefully add the chicken pieces. Brown them lightly on all sides - it will take about 6-8 mins. Pour over the jerk sauce, scatter over the sliced spring onions, then toss to coat each... - 35.7009
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir remaining ingredients into broth.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir occasionally. - 34.2579
Easy Baked Rice Pudding
Put the rice, sugar and milk into a lightly greased ovenproof dish and stir to mix.
Dot over the butter and put into the oven preheated to cool (150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2).
Bake for 2 1/2 hours, or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
Stir... - 25.2934
Quick And Easy Spanish Rice
Brown rice in oil in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, and tomatoes.
Cover; cook gently about 25 minutes or until rice is tender. - 27.0294
Rice Pilaf With Chicken - Easy Chicken
If you are looking for a simple pilaf recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect pilaf with juicy and tender chicken, and all this is less than an hour. Not only is this dish tasty, it is easy to cook and does not... - 109.22
Easy Rice And Cheese Croquettes
1) In a deep fat fryer, heat the shortening over a medium-high heat upto 375° F.
2) Combine the rice, egg yolks, cheese, parsley, and mustard and shape into 3x1 inch logs.
3) Dredge the logs in flour, dip in the egg mixture, and coat... - 43.3867
Easy Red Beans Aid Rice
Cook sausage in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring frequently.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans and next 3 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 36.6761
Tamarind Rice (easy)
Heat oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add urad dal,chana dal and cook it till it turns light brown.
Now add asafoetida ,mustard seeds,cumin seeds and let it crackle.
Add curry leaves ,red chilies,split green chilies and saute it for a minute.
Add groundnuts and cook... - 40.8168
Lemon Rice: Indian Rice
Learn how to make flavorful Indian style Lemon Rice with turmeric, curry leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and lemon juice. - 0
1. Peel and slice onions
2. Peel the skin off of the flunder and mackerel fillets and cut into small pieces
3. In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil; Add rice and salt to it and cook for twenty minutes till the rice is tender and water has... - 45.7562
Easy Southwest Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet heat oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and tender.
3. Remove the chicken onto a platter and keep... - 47.9602
California Easy Living Supper
In a large skillet, brown meat.
Pour off drippings.
Stir in onion, garlic, rice, water, salt, cinnamon and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and raisins; heat thoroughly.
Just before... - 38.9841
Melt butter in three quart size pot.
Add all vermicelli and brown, stirring constantly, until near burning point.
Add all of rice and stir mixture.
Add 2 cans chicken broth and stir.
Give a couple of shakes of salt and pepper and stir mixture well.
Cover and... - 39.4277
Easy Buttered Onion Pilaf
1. In a saucepan, heat butter, add onions, cover it and allow to fry gently for ten minutes till just soft not browned
2. Take the lid off, add rice and cook for a couple of minutes; add stock and seasoning
3. Stir a little, cover again and cook gentky... - 35.6837
Easy Homemade Paella
Paella! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this authentic Spanish dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Paella!! It is such a wonderful bowl of flavor and texture! - 38.2916
Easy Chicken Biryani
So far if you have been only dreaming of chicken Biryani, it’s now time to wake up and prepare it in your kitchen. This Easy Chicken Biryani recipe video has the best procedure for making this delectable dish. Don’t mind if you have to go shopping,... - 133.011
Easy Cabbage Rolls
Want to try a delectale continental starter, try cabbage rolls by Maria. She excels in recharging your culinary skills with this easy recipe. Add this into cook books of healthy cooking. - 101.423
Pongali - Easy Indian Breakfast
Pongali is a very popular South Indian Breakfast Recipe. The simple seasoning to the soft dal and rice makes it a delicacy. Even a beginner can make it and enjoy! - 0
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Vegan-bap - Easy Korean Cooking
This week, I made a vegan version of one of my favorite Korean dishes - Bibimbap, or in this case, Vegan-bap! Bibimbap takes a lot of prep, but you can make extra ahead of time and have enough for whenever you get a craving. - 107.943
Jason Aziz On Wmur's Cooks Corner
If you are looking for a good vegetable speciality that would be a perfect health food and taste good as well, here it is. Take the path of healthy cooking with Jason Aziz and stir in rice with vegetables and shrimp in this mildly spiced dish. This can be... - 95.1743
One-pot Beef,courgette & Rice
Do you wanna learn how to make One-pot Beef,Courgette & Rice recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dish in no time. - 85.1978
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
Savory Rice With Lentils
Graziella cooks up a dish from her college years as a dancer, when she fell in love with the food at a gourmet market in NYC. This dish is savory, filling, healthy and super easy to make as an anytime meal! Allergy info: Gluten Free, Vegan - 0
Southwestern Wild Rice Pilaf
Wild rice is an all time favorite in many southwestern regions and now you can recreate the magic in your home too. Jason Aziz cooks rice with meat, carrot and black beans create a nutritious and appetizing pilaf. Surely worth a try! - 85.2814
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Melt butter in skillet.
4. Add onions and cook until onions are tender and transparent.
5. Add the rice and coat with butter and cook until... - 107.487
Phodnicha Bhat - Maharashtrian Fried Rice
Phodnicha Bhat is a Maharashtrian version of Lemon rice prepared mostly as breakfast with previous days rice. Make it even healthier with the addition of bunch of spinach. - 0
Khichuri is a favorite recipe for majority of Bong people. It is actually a combination of rice and lentils prepared together, by adding certain vegetables like potato, cauliflower, peas etc. This preparation is also served as a food offering or Bhog, in many... - 51.8582
Hara Bhara Subz Pulao (zero Oil And Weight Loss) By Tarla Dalal
A medley of veggies add color and flavor to this hot and spicy dish. Brown rice is a storehouse of various nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, iron etc. and when combined with veggies it makes a wholesome fibre rich meal. I am sure you will not... - 0
How To Cook Beef Flavored Asian Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. Place a pot on medium flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add rice and toast for 5-6 minutes or until nice and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw bay leaf and season with salt and... - 0
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 100.073
Lemon Rice By Tarla Dalal
A hassle-free lunch-box option, lemon rice is a favorite with young and old alike in southern India! Lemon adds the tanginess, while the tempering imparts the aroma to this simple rice delicacy. - 0
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 99.9345
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 126.345
It’s a Traditional dish of South prepared to mark the festival of Pongal. In this video the recipe is prepared with a twist using green gram. - 0
Raw Mexican Horchata
We were out with friends recently and they were serving Horchata - a Mexican rice drink...Unfortunately, their recipe had cream, so we didn't have any.Annmarie wanted to give horchata a try using a raw food recipe... and she nailed it. - 0
Idli - Cocktail Idlis And Dhokla Sandwich
If you're in the mood to have South Indian cuisine then do try out these idlis. For making the cocktail idlis the chef has used green and red chutney. The idlis can be served with hot sambhar. Watch the video for the easy recipe of making idlis. I'm sure - 95.0182
Easy Brown Rice Recipes By Category