- » Easy Bowl Cake
Easy Bowl Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bowl cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bowl cake recipes.
Easy Super Bowl Sunday Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Follow package labels to prepare cake, add orange peel into batter.
3) Divide mixture into two ungreased 9-inch cake pans. Bake for 25 minutes,
4) Let cool, hanging pan inverted between two other pans.
5) To... - 45.2706
Easy One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Mix everything together in a Bowl; beat thoroughly for 5 minutes.
Place in a greased Bundt pan and bake at 350Â°F for 55 minutes.
Remove, cool, and dust with icing sugar.
This cake will keep moist for several days. - 28.4069
You May Also Like!
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
This is a very moist cake, easy to make, and no eggs needed. - 40.1473
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift together in the bowl of an electric mixer the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cocoa and sugar. Add the shortening, water, milk, eggs and vanilla and blend on very low speed until the ingredients are moistened.... - 38.9635
One Bowl Orange Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt and sift them into another bowl.
3) Add in the shortening and milk and stir well.
4) Stir in orange juice, orange rind and eggs and beat the... - 43.1439
Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Chef David Bishop Teaching how to make a "fresh strawberry punch bowl Cake". This is going to be a popular whereever you take it. Great dish to make with the kids!! - 0
1 Bowl Chocolate Orange Cake
This is a perfect cake or those sudden cake and chocolate cravings. It is a lovely moist cake with the aromas of orange coming through in the avatars of marmalade and orange zest, complimenting the smooth dark chocolate ganache beautifully. Make the cake on a... - 118.718
One Bowl Birthday Cake
Grease and flour two 9-inch (1.5 L) round cake pans.
In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the milk, shortening and almond extract; beat for 1 minute.
Add remaining milk and eggs; beat for 1... - 44.5889
Super Batter Bowl Football Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour Batter Bowl, or spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour batter into prepared Batter Bowl, and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center of cake... - 38.7455
One Bowl Banana Cake
In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add bananas, shortening, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla.
Using electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into greased 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan; bake in... - 40.0157
Party Peach-bowl Cheesecake
This Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this delicious peach dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Party Peach-Bowl Cheesecake are welcome ! - 45.0337
Easy Bowl Cake Recipes By Category