- » Easy Boiled Cookies
Easy Boiled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy boiled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy boiled cookies recipes.
Easy Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease and flour 15 x 10-inch jelly roll or 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake on jelly roll pan... - 44.7843
You May Also Like!
Put sugar, milk, margarine and cocoa into pan and bring to boil.
Cook 1 minute only; remove from heat.
Add peanut butter, oatmeal and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoon on wax paper.
Let stand 1/2 hour until dry.
Yields 4 dozen. - 38.3707
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 100.395
Mix sugar, cocoa, oleo and milk; boil for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add oats and nuts, if desired, and vanilla.
Can add peanut butter.
Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. - 27.4139
Easy Frosted Brownies
Easy Frosted Brownies is simple delicious. Easy Frosted Brownies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and chocolate morsels and flavored with vanilla extracts. Easy Frosted Brownies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.4306
Chocolate Marshmallow Drops
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Beat egg then beat in sugar and vanilla.
Stir into chocolate along with marshmallows.
Drop by heaping teaspoonful into coconut and roll around so balls of chocolate mixture are completely coated... - 28.7966
Poached Pears With Yogurt Sauce
1. Core whole, unpeeled pears.
2. In a broad saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine honey, lemon juice, ginger, cloves, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat.
4. Place pears upright in boiling liquid.
5. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 30-45... - 42.5663
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
These are wonderful, quick cookies. It is very important not to boil them for longer than a minute. These cookies set-up very quickly. - 114.766
Chocolate Macaroon Tarts
This Chocolate Macaroon Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Chocolate Macaroon Tarts and just relish! - 43.4996
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 122.632
1. Combine the above in a small saucepan, and bring slowly to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
2. Add 3 c. oatmeal and mix well.
3. Spoon on to waxed paper and allow to harden. - 24.496