- » Easy Blueberry Jam
Easy Blueberry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy blueberry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy blueberry jam recipes.
Easy No Cook Blueberry Jam
Have ready five or six small jelly glasses, about 8-ounce; sterilized, or freezer containers.
Remove stems from berries; discard willed ones; rinse well.
Mash with large spoon or potato masher.
Mix berries and sugar thoroughly.
Mix lemon juice with... - 34.8355
You May Also Like!
Easy Lemon-blueberry Jam
In a large saucepan, slightly crush 2 cups of blueberries.
Add remaining berries and sugar; mix well.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Pour hot jam into jars or containers.
Cover and... - 26.84
Blueberry And Currant Jam
Pick over and wash blueberries; stem and wash currants.
Crush fruit and cook about 15 minutes.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Cook rapidly until thick, pour into clean hot jars and seal. - 22.6248
Homemade Blueberry Strawberry Jam
1. Sterilize 6 (1/2-pint) preserve jars with screw on lids.
2. Wash and hull the strawberries
3. Place them in a basin and crush them with the back of a large metal spoon to release the juices.
4. Measure and reserve 3 cups.
5. Similarly wash,... - 38.3808
Blueberry Lemon Jam
This recipe for the yummy Blueberry Lemon Jam is brilliant. I served it for my in laws for brunch and they loved it. Try this Blueberry Lemon Jam, I am sure you will love it. - 34.2028
Blueberry Spice Jam
1) Rinse berries.
2) In a large sauce pan, add the berries with sugar and spices and allow to come to a boil.
3) Simmer the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Take clean sterile jars; pour the mixture in them and then seal tightly, labeling with... - 31.3109
Wildflower Inn Blueberry Jam
1. Place blueberries in a large saucepan, crush with a potato masher. Add sugar, juices, and salt, stir well to combine. Let mixture stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add... - 26.3381
Blackberry Blueberry Skillet Jam
This Blackberry Blueberry Skillet Jam is simply irresistible ! I tried this delicious fruity spread over my breakfast bread and was overjoyed at the extraordinary eating experience ! Try this Blackberry Blueberry Skillet Jam and let me know if you like it. - 36.4408
Pick over and wash berries.
Crush well and add lemon juice and rind.
Add sugar and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil rapidly for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in pectin.
Skim and pour into clean hot glasses.
Seal with paraffin at once. - 30.067
Blueberry Rhubarb Jam
In a large saucepan, mix fruit and water.
Over moderate heat, cook uncovered 10-12 minutes.
Add sugar, mixing lightly.
Bring to a boil.
Let mixture boil uncovered 10 minutes or so. - 26.2824
Perfect Blueberry Jam
Pour apple juice over blueberries in a bowl.
Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Drain the blueberry liquid into a saucepan; reserve the blueberries.
Add the jelling mix to the liquid; stir to dissolve.
Place saucepan... - 31.1315