- » Easy Blackberry Wine
Easy Blackberry Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy blackberry wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy blackberry wine recipes.
Blackberry Infused Gin
1. In a mason jar, add the blackberries.
2. Next, pour the gin into the jar.
3. Let the mix sit for at least 7 days.
4. Use for making awesome cocktails and serve. - 116.397
Wine Poached Peaches With Blackberry Sauce
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Arrange peaches in skillet; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until peaches are tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Cover and chill... - 34.854
1) Prepare blackberry syrup in a food processor. Pulse the blackberries till partly pureed.
2) In a saucepan transfer berry puree and heat to boiling point.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes till juice is released.
4) Sieve the puree over a bowl. Press the... - 37.8271
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes. - 28.5005
If you are fond of martinis, then you must definitely try the black berry martini which tastes totally refreshing. Prepared using just 5 ingredients, this martini makes a perfect drink for parties and gathering. Have a look at this video to see how you can... - 105.198
Blackberry Margarita- National Margarita Day Baby!
Do you like Margaritas? This fun fruity version will kick it up to the next level. Exceedingly easy to make and freeze too! Do take the time to check out Monique's fun and light version of the recipe. - 112.098
Blackberry Lemonade Ice Pops
Puree blackberries in a blender.
Strain puree through a fine mesh sieve, pressing solids to extract as much juice as possible to yield 1 1/2 cups puree; discard solids.
Heat water, sugar, and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar... - 30.0107
Bar Therapy: Blackberry Thyme Caipirina
1. Cut lime as shown in the video for garnish.
2. In a mixing glass, drop lime wedges, blackberries, thyme, and simple syrup. Muddle well.
3. Pour Cachaca in the glass.
4. Fill shaker with ice. Cover the mixing glass and shake vigorously... - 0
Apple And Blackberry Terrine
1. Peel, core and chop the apples and place them in a saucepan, with half the cider. Bring the cider to the boil, and then cover the pan and let the apples simmer gently on a medium heat until tender.
2. Tip the apples into a blender or food processor and... - 39.4523
1. Muddle the fresh blackberries with lime in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, gin, blackberry liqeueur, simple syrup and shake well.
3. Strain into a tulip glass.
4. Top with soda and float blackberry brandy or liqueur on top.
5. Serve chilled. - 104.155
Wash fruit; drain.
In gallon screw-top jar mix fruit and remaining ingredients.
Invert jar; let stand 24 hours.
Turn jar upright; let stand 24 hours.
Repeat turning process till sugar is dissolved.
Store in cool, dark place at least 2... - 34.9333
90 Second Blackberry Mojito
Cheers to the blackberry-mint combination! Two fresh-from-the-garden favorites come together to give the classic Mojito a whole new reason to celebrate. - 0
Pour the bourbon, vermouth, blackberry liqueur, lemon juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass and drop it in. - 26.0555
Veal Chops With Blackberries
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Heat the butter and oil in a deep ovenproof skillet large enough to hold all the chops in 1 layer.
Coat the veal chops with flour; brown them on both sides in the skillet over medium heat.
Remove from skillet.
Saute the... - 41.134
Skewered Chicken With Blackberry Sauce
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Sprinkle over the white wine and rosemary, and season well with pepper. Cover and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade, and... - 38.613
Halloween Cocktail - The Vampire Bite
The Vampire Bite, our first real Halloween cocktail of the season 2012. The flavor profile is definitely unique and intense and the color fits the theme of the month. The flavors of sweet grape juice, a hint of blackberry and a dry bite of cranberry juice... - 113.868
Poached Figs With Raspberries In Red Wine
Place the berries in a food processor with the lemon and orange juice and process until smooth.
Strain the puree through a fine sieve into a non-reactive (not aluminium) saucepan.
Discard the pips.
Add the sugar and the red wine to the berry puree and place... - 47.3244
Red Wine And Cassis Strawberries
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to quarter the strawberries.
2. In a large glass bowl,
3. Combine the sugar, liqueur, wine, and mint and quartered berries
4. Use to serve immediately or after refrigerating for up to 8... - 40.4783
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 44.3626
How To Make Sangria Blanc
Savor beautiful weather by quenching your thirst with a fortified Sangria Blanc. Mixologist Jamie Boudreau shows you how to grab a pitcher and mix up your favorite fruit, white wine, gin and a lighter liqueur, such as elderflower! - 0
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 106.864
Olive Garden Berry Sangria
People who like tasting different kind of beverages must surely try this one. The chef has made a replica of the Olive garden's berry sangria. Watch the video to know this easy recipe. - 119.548
Raw Talitini Cocktail
Masterchef season 3 finalist Tali shares his signature cocktail and shows you how to make Talitinis. - 96.6862
Common Man's Chewbacca Cocktail
Chewy or not, it is a fantastic cocktail(with a little bit of medicine tonic flavor in there). Derrick shows you how to shake Jagermeister, Blackberry Brandy, Grenadine and Pineapple Juice to make it. - 96.5343
Aunt Roberta Cocktail, How-to
Aunt Roberta cocktail, evidence that no matter what type of cocktail you make with 1 oz. of absinthe it will taste like you used absinthe. There are no nuances in this build. - 0
The Warlord Punch Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Myers's Dark Rum, Cream de Banana, Blackberry Brand and splash of Grenadine and lime juice.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pours in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes.
3. Top it with orange... - 0
The Spooky Martini is a dark, brooding and yet delicious Halloween cocktail made from Black Rum and Blackberry Brandy. - 31.1111
Jack's Back Cocktail With Berries
Are you an everyday drinker? Do you like the common man’s cocktail? Try this recipe of Jack’s Back cocktail made with a Jack Daniels base with raspberry puree, cranberry juice and black berry liqueur. It is time to get flavorful and enjoy the drink! - 104.428
The Pimms Cup, A Fruity Series Of Recipes
The PIMMS Cup, taking a series of recipes and aggregating them into a few steps you can take at home to create your own PIMMS Cup variations. We have both a simple and easy setup along with a more complex fruitier beverage variety. Both are good, but we... - 0
Heat vodka and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring just until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Place warmed liquor mixture into a 2-quart glass jar or ceramic container.
Stir in berries and cover.
Let stand in a cool dark place for 2 to 4... - 28.1058
The Harvest Moon
The Harvest Moon, we thought it taste like a strawberry fruit rollup, the ladies on the set did not find that flavor in this drink. So, let us know what you think! - 0
The Legend Martini
The Legend Martini, an ugly presentation with its "dirty water" look, but the flavor is a worthwhile experience. A sour rich raspberry flavor with a nice lime balance with a dry finish finish and no vodka flavor or burn. This could be a heavy hitting cocktail... - 0
Soul Delicious Pineapple Special
Soul delicious Dishes, soul food cooking, healthy soul food, chef Mel, healthy dessertsBarak Obama shout out, Pineapple Martini - 86.6192
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 122.589
Champagne Julep And Colonel Joe Ricky
This video shows two bourbon based cocktails- Champagne Julep and Colonel Joe Ricky. Both the drinks are native American cocktails and use Maker's Mark whiskey as the base. Try these out, you will be pleased with its flavors. - 116.508
The Twelvemonth Summer
1) Avoid crushing fruit, but if you are using a tough-skinned fruit, like damsons or sloes, either prick them or cut into slices.
2) For strawberries,cut into halves.
3) For peaches, leave the skins intact, but halve and pit them.
4) In a clean jar... - 34.9183
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Meal Under 30 Minutes: Pasta Carbonara
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add pancetta and cook until golden, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Drain all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the skillet.
Add frozen peas... - 32.2805
This delicious pasta carbonara dish only requires a handful of ingredients, and can be prepped and cooked in 20 minutes. - 30.8286
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396
Divide berries equally among 4 stemmed glasses.
Slowly fill each glass with wine.
Sip wine first, then eat berries with a spoon. - 15.5093
Drain peaches, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Combine peach syrup, jelly and wine in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add gelatin, one package at a time, stirring until dissolved; add peaches, lemon juice and Beaujolais.
Pour into mold; chill until... - 34.5781
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 100.97
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317
1. Combine all the berries in a serving bowl.
2. In a saucepan heat the wine to boiling point, add the allspice and pour over the fruit at once.
3. Cool and stand at room temperature for 4-6 hours. - 23.1973
Cold Spiced Plum Soup
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the plums, water, preserves, wine, cinnamon stick, orange peel, and cloves.
Bring just to a simmer.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 6 minutes, or until the plums are tender but the slices are still... - 39.6111
1. On a fruit board, use a small paring knife to halve and deseed the grapes.
2. Wet a 3 pint/1.75liter jelly mould with cold water or place the mold in the refrigerator to chill.
3. In a medium sauce pan, prepare the jelly liquid as... - 41.4945
Herb Or Fruit Vinegar
In a nonaluminum saucepan, bring vinegar and pepper to a boil, remove from heat and allow to cool to 120Â° to 125Â° F., or until still very warm.
Wash and dry two quart-size bottles or several smaller jars.
Use inexpensive corked bottles, which are... - 28.2493