- » Easy Beverage
Easy Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy beverage recipes.
Strawberry Lemonade is great to have on a hot summer day. This is super easy to make without much effort. It’s really refreshing and cooling. - 141.646
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To improve your attention and increase concentration, there's nothing better than a cappuccino milkshake... Deb shows us the recipe! - 134.129
Lemonade Mint Cooler is an ideal drink for a hot summer day. It's so refreshing and soothing. This drink can be made in a few minutes and the combination of lime and mint gives an added flavor to the drink. - 131.61
A Delicious Green Smoothie To Get More Veggies In Your Diet
Here is how to make a very tasty and healthy green smoothie so you can easily get more vegetables into your diet. By adding fruit to your smoothy this will make it sweet enough so you will enjoy drinking it. Even after you blend your smoothie, taste it. If... - 125.997
Exotic fruits are great seasonal and regional treats and here is a recipe to make a dish out of a regional fruit. Check out Patti Moreno making pawpaw smoothie out of fresh pawpaw, a native fruit from North America. Deliciously energizing! - 124.431
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy - Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 119.004
1. In a blending jar pour coconut water.
2. Add in dates and coconut flesh.
3. Add in raw cacao powder and cashew.
4. Blend for few minutes, until it forms a smooth puree.
5. Serve immediately in a glass. - 118.146
Homemade Raibi Jamila
Every Moroccan knows "Raibi Jamila". It's a pomegranate yogurt drink that we all grew up with in Morocco, and I doubt you can find it in any other country but Morocco. I asked around and search the internet to see if I can find a recipe that reminds me of... - 117.459
Delicious Watermelon Juice
Ever wonder how I get my Watermelon Juice to be so deliciously pink?! Here is my secret to making it taste super sweet! Enjoy this special recipe in the hot summer sun as you are playing by the pool, visiting with friends, or even tempting a family member to... - 116.872
All-natural Sports Drink With Chia
Rebecca Pacheco shares an easy recipe for making an all-natural sports drink using chia seeds. Thank you Health Warrior for supplying the chia seeds and Laura Max Nelson for the video skills. Enjoy! - 116.362
Easiest Homemade Frappuccino Ever
A lot of us suffer from Starbucks addictions. Hopefully this easy homemade frappuccino recipe will help. Well...at least help save you a little money. You'll have to find some other way to deal with the addiction. Sorry.
Talk about silky smooth and heavenly!... - 116.259
Carrot Apricot Peach Smoothie
During Ramadan Muslims fast from morning to night, no food or drinking. In Morocco, juices are important element of the Ramadan table. Today I am going to show you how to make a juice that will bring a smile to anyone who drinks it, it's a sunshine in a glass! - 115.983
Old Fashioned Strawberry Lemonade
Lets cool off with this amusing drink. Strawberry flavored lemonade!! It is a great alternative to the common lemonade. This video aptly presents this amazing drink loaded with the combined flavor of both strawberry and lime. The presentation at the end is... - 115.973
Addicted to coffee and don’t know what to do?? Here's your answer. Try this really simple and amazing coffee substitute that has all the power to replace your regular coffee. Watch this video and learn how to make this Imitation Frappecino with this coffee... - 115.763
Pumpkin Pie Shake
Love experimenting with flavors? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Pumpkin Pie Shake in your own kitchen. The blend of pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree with a whole lot of vanilla ice cream will certainly... - 115.556
How-to Make An Apple Honey Shake
Are you searching for an energy drink for your kids? This natural apple honey shake is no way less than an usual energy drink, as it serves sufficient quantity of various nutritional contents. It also takes just couple of minutes to prepare and serve. On top... - 115.338
Here is a wonderful Homestyle Ginger Drink recipe that you can keep in your fridge all the time and make nectarous refreshing drinks. Add a dash of this syrup to your cocktail for an added kick. Watch this video for the recipe of this drink. You can use the... - 114.464
How-to Make A Fresh Fruit Milk Shake
When you are really too tired and looking for some energy boost up, this fresh fruit milk shake is going to chill and settle you down. It is so simple but so nutritious and so delicious, that you would love to make another glass after finishing one. In this... - 113.934
Betty's New Year's Eve Lime Champagne Drink
There are some occasions like New Year’s Eve that call for Champagne! If you are having a party, you have to have Champagne and desserts! Here is a recipe that doubles as both! This drink has champagne and sorbet with festive colors and a healthy way... - 113.752
In the country of India, this is very popular as a smoothie-type beverage with a special use-- cooling the palette after a spicy meal. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make this simple smoothie with mango and coconut. - 113.585
Refreshing Raspberry Tea
1. Pour in freshly made tea into a large measuring cup.
2. Add 1 teaspoon raspberry-flavored sugar-free drink mix. Stir with a large spoon, until drink mix is dissolved.
3. Pour the raspberry tea into a serving pitcher.
4. Pour your... - 113.28
Easy Homemade Lemonade - Old Fashioned
Lemonade in the summer time is a refreshing way to recharge yourself. It might seem like too much effort to juice those limes but the end result is worth it. Try Monique's fun and easy version - 112.735
Easy Banana Smoothie
Just a taste of Kristina's EAT IT RAW class at the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center! The class was amazing, and the food was even better! - 112.7
Raw Sugar-less Fresh Strawberry Cooler
Summer is here and throats are bound to be parched. The heat is going to dehydrate you and make you crave for an instant thirst quencher. This fresh strawberry cooler screams summer. Made with fresh strawberries, apple juice and lemon juice, this gorgeous... - 112.115
Strawberry Daiquiri Mocktail (mocktails4kids)
Mocktails, Strawberry Daiquiri, a look at the cocktail from a non-alcoholic perspective. This is the pilot for a show we want to build called Mocktails4Kids. This is the non-alcoholic ("Virgin") version of the popular Daiquiri with strawberries, blended. - 111.907
Gluten Free Strawberry Orange Cooler
Summer is the time for cooling down with chill fresh fruit juices or drinks. Watch KC showing how to make a Strawberry and Orange cooler with some fresh strawberries and orange juice and gluten free extracts. Great after a hot sunny day! - 111.728
The Flying Boombox Mocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, fruit punch, cream of coconut, mango juice, pineapple and shake.
2. Add ice cubes to a glass.
3. Pour the mix into the glass.
4. Ganish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 111.025
Give Me My Bitter Brew Green Smoothie Vitamix
AntiAging Give Me My Bitter Brew Green Smoothie is a wonderful looking green smoothie. The ginger and lemon bring out the best of the taste of the grapes and greens. Lemon neutralizes the bitterness and the ginger has a cleansing activity in your body.... - 110.641
System Cleanser Detox Smoothie
Did you know that detoxifying your body also helps you reduce weight and makes your skin glow? You don’t need to spend a fortune on detox diet plans, just try this easy to make System Cleanser Detox Smoothie and see the difference. Don’t forget to... - 110.635
Jay Kordich "The Father of Juicing" makes "Tangerine Juice" unlike the way most people would do it. Jay simply removes the orange peel but saves the white, then puts the tangerines through his PowerGrind Pro juicer. - 110.628
Linda Kordich makes delicious Almond Milk with the all new Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juice extractor. - 110.578
Raw Dairy-free Chai Latte
If you are looking for something that will keep you from running out to Starbuck's, this is it! Here is a raw, caffeine-free, non-dairy, sugar-free version of Chai Latte along with a sweet treat, that will curb your desire to visit a coffee shop on a cold... - 110.512
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Diva's Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Smoothie with a difference. A banana and strawberry is surely a common summertime drink. This video makes this deliciously thick and creamy smoothie with a slight touch of broccoli sprouts. Sounds rare but tastes great. A real quick drink which is great all... - 109.151
Homemade Sour Mix
The most highly requested howto video on the show, sour mix. We're making our own homemade sour mix "from scratch" and showing you how we do it. No more questions, you've got your answer! - 109.125
Chocolate Cold Coffee
1. Mix 2 heap spoon of coffee powder into some hot water,let it rest for 3 minutes.
2. In a blender add ice cubes, coffee mixture, sugar, chocolate powder and milk and blend them all together.
3. Whisk together powdered sugar and double cream until it... - 108.524
A great summertime treat that is very refreshing. This recipe comes from the Food Network Magazine and uses all fresh ingredients. - 108.405
Healthy Lemonade With Kale
Planning a family get together and haven't yet decided the beverage? This video can certainly be of great help as it offers a truly delicious Healthy Lemonade with Kale recipe. The blend of ingredients, impart this beverage a distinct flavor plus the goodness... - 108.339
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.801
Valentine's Green Smoothies
Alexandra and Susan dish about Colin's romantic Valentine gestures over nourishing bright green smoothies. A Lazy Starter Smoothie with seriously awesome yummy mango flavour. - 107.651
Adonis Goddess Green Smoothie
1. Rinse and clean vegetables and fruits thoroughly.
2. In blender, pour water, add spinach, watercress, and kale.
3. Drop strawberries, banana, kiwi, avocado, and pear. Blend until smooth.
4. Pop it in the refrigerator.
5.... - 107.462
Homemade Banana Pudding Milkshake
Banana Pudding milkshake...sounds yummy, taste yummier!! This video feature the recipe of a rich banana pudding milkshake with a creamy taste of vanilla and real bananas. It will surely evoke memories of the banana milkshake of your favorite restaurant.... - 107.148
Vegan Vanilla Milk
Have you been looking for a delicious and flavorful beverage to serve along with breakfast. Bingo! This recipe is just right for you. Chef shares an easy to make Vegan Vanilla Milk recipe that is totally sinful. Don't give it a miss. - 107.083
Raw Food Cleanse Juice
If you're looking for a jolt of something bright, invigorating, and refreshing- this is just the thing. Here is the ultimate raw food cleanse diet drink. Flush the toxins and clean the muscles. This is a vitamin-rich, nutrient-packed, fuel for your body. Try... - 106.545
Think making the perfect iced tea is a tough task? Then watch this video and learn to make this refreshing delight to perfection, without hassles. Watch to know more. You will never want to purchase iced tea from a store again! - 106.507
Fruity Smoothie With Grape Leaves
1. Roughly chop the grape leaves and the apples.
2. In a blender blend the grape leaves, apples and the bananas for 2 minutes.
3. Once done add the frozen strawberries, add water if required, blend for further 2 minutes or until the... - 106.464
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 106.001
Soy Strawberry Shake
1. Remove the stem from the strawberry, wash and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend strawberry, soy milk, agave, vanilla pod and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the Soy Strawberry Shake cold. - 105.939
Go Green Raw Blueberry Shake
Starting a raw food diet? This recipe will get you going! Quick, thick, delicious, satisfying blueberry shake chock full of vitamins and tons and tons of nutrients making it a “Super” healthy shake. The combination of blueberries, banana and almond milk... - 105.913
Warm Drinking Cocoa
Here's a special treat for all the chocoholics. Try this delicious and irresistible Warm Drinking Cocoa recipe. The goodness of coco and honey makes this beverage absolutely delightful. Go on watch this video and treat your family with this delectable... - 105.879
Raw Strawberry And Cream Shake
This creamy, raw, vegan strawberry shake will make you happy. You can eat it with a spoon like a thick yogurt or you can drink it like a beverage. And who doesn't love options like that? Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free,... - 105.78
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Coconut Milk is the liquid obtained from squeezing the white flesh from the coconut and extracting the liquid! This liquid is used as a base for gravies and desserts for extra flavor! So how are you going to make this coconut milk? Watch this video to make... - 104.896
Check out this video for the best hot chocolate you would have ever had. The video demonstrates a unique hot chocolate recipe with a twist of chili. Take a look at this video and surprise your family and friends with this mesmerzing chocolate drink. Give it a... - 104.836
Creamy Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
A simple, delicious hot chocolate that can be made ahead and served throughout the day. Great for the Holidays. - 104.792
Sparkling Orange Juice
Unexpected guests at home and don't know what to serve for beverages? Try this Sparkling Orange Juice, which can be prepared in no time and is delicious. Your guests will certainly call you up to ask for the recipe. - 103.861
Fire And Water Juice
1. Wash watermelon, and cut it into chunks.
2. In juicer, put watermelon and extract juice.
3. Throw ginger in juicer.
4. Stir, and pop watermelon juice in refrigerator.
5. Pour it in glass, sprinkle cayenne pepper, and serve... - 103.848
How To Make Real Hot Chocolate
If you're looking for a perfect recipe of hot chocolate, then look no further. The taste of hot chocolate with chili makes it really different. Watch the video and check out the recipe. - 103.807
Simple Root Beer Float
1. In blender, put ice cream and 3/4 root beer.
2. Pulse it on high for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour it in glass, about 2/3 way up.
4. Put a dollop of ice cream on top.
5. Pour remaining beer in glass, and serve immediately - 103.505
Instant Greenaa Colada
Looking for a variation in beverages to serve for your upcoming party? Look no further, here is an Instant Greenaa Colada recipe exclusively for you. It is easy to make and is packed with the goodness of fruits. Serve it to your guests and watch them getting... - 103.359
Green Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
This is not your typical sugar-filled lemonade. Packed with spinach, fresh strawberries, coconut oil and lemon...it's a treat that will make you feel good ;-) Enjoy! - 103.213
Easy Hot Chocolate
A steamy mug of Hot Chocolate is a welcome treat on a snowy day. A mug of warm milk mixed with homemade chocolate until the chocolate melts and the milk becomes thick and foamy. This is one of the most comforting drinks to fall back on in the evening to warm... - 102.974
Nutella Hot Chocolate
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Nutella hot chocolate. Great for a cold day. - 102.897
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-haterade)
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled... - 102.889
Jelly Bean Smoothie
1. In a blender, add milk, yogurt, and banana.
2. Drop vanilla ice cream and jelly beans in it.
3. Blend until nice and smooth.
4. Pour it in glass and serve with a dollop of cream on top.
Put jelly beans in freezer for 15-20 minutes... - 102.666
Cool Strawberry And Coffee Smoothie
A great summer drink coming your way. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Strawberry and Coffee Smoothie. A great beverage which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. The best part about this beverage is that it has a unique combination of... - 102.33
Black Looseleaf Tea
1. In filter, add loose tea leaf. Pour boiling water into the pot directly through the filter until the teapot is full.
2. Allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes. Do not brew it longer or it will be bitter.
3. Remove the tea filter from the pot.
4.... - 101.868
Honey And Ginger Tonic Lemonade
Seldom we find recipes which poses great medicinal qualities; here's one just for you. Honey and Ginger Tonic Lemonade works brilliantly on cold, flu, cough or sinus. It is like a home remedy to treat these ailments at an initial stage and also work as a... - 101.051
Kit Kat Smoothie
1. In blender, add milk, kit kat, and yogurt.
2. Drop chocolate ice cream, and pulse for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour chocolate sauce in glass and swirl to spread.
4. Pour smoothie in it.
5. Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve immediately. - 100.837
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
I LOVE Smoothies! Here is a whole new blend to share for the New Year. Loving this Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Stephen joined me at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club to blend this delicious drink....hope you enjoy! - 100.208
Thai Ice Tea
A simple to make Thai Ice Tea recipe. - 100.033
Spiced Cafe Au Lait
1. In a medium size bowl, combine brewed coffee, milk, and powdered coffee creamer,
2. Drop vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Stir to blend well.
3. Take a glass, and pour coffee into it. Make sure that the glass can withstand the heat.
4.... - 99.9934
Add a bit of twist to your cereals, your tea or coffee with this Delicious Nutmilk. The recipe is really simple and the ingredients are easily available in the market. The best part is, that this Delicious Nutmilk can be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days. - 99.7561
Iceberg Lettuce Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber ans blend well.
2. Add some water, if required to create a smoothie consistency.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve as a healthy smoothie. - 99.6579
Milky Way Smoothie
1. In blender, combine milk, and ice cream
2. Then put the Milky Way Chocolate candies, and yogurt in it.
3. Throw banana, and blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
4. Sprinkle cocoa on top and serve immediately. - 99.6352
Kale And Grapefruit Juice
Health freak or diet conscious, this Kale and Grapefruit juice will appeal to everyone. Serve this juice with breakfast or right after a workout, the goodness of vitamin C and calcium is sure to refresh you completely. Watch this video and treat yourself to... - 99.5301
Halloween Green Sludge Spider
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Halloween green sludge spider. - 99.509
Orange Cardamom Iced Tea
1. In a kettle, boil water and set aside.
2. Wash orange, remove the seeds, and extract juice from it.
3. In a pitcher, add orange juice, desired amount of orange pulp, and the orange shells for flavor.
4. Throw cardamom pods, sugar, and... - 99.3845
1. Place a saucepan over low heat, add water and sugar in it. Stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Set it aside to cool. You can also put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool completely.
3. Pour lemon juice, and soda water in it. Mix.
4.... - 99.3319
Summer Romaine Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the cold water, orange juice, pineapple, banana and romaine lettuce and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and serve chilled. - 99.244
Healthy Banana Smoothie With Chocolate
Are smoothies your breakfast staple? here's one that is a must try. This Healthy Banana Smoothie with Chocolate is an absolute treat for your taste buds. Moreover the goodness of milk and banana make it a perfect beverage to kick start your day. Watch the... - 99.1941
Perfect Cup Of Darjeeling Tea
1. In a saucepan, boil water. Set your timer for 5 minutes.
2. Allow water to cool for 5 minutes and then add it to your tea pot.
3. In filter add Darjeeling tea.
4. Pour boiled water into the pot through filter. Allow it to steep for 2-4 minutes. Do... - 98.6802
Easy Almond Milk
1. Add all in a blender and process until smooth for about 2 minutes.
2. Strain through eco bag made out of 100 percent organic cotton.
3. Spread the sieved almond residue over a dehydrator tray and grind to make almond flour.
4. Transfer the almond... - 98.4391
Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea
1. In a kettle boil water. Set it aside.
2. In a large pitcher, drop the sugar and tea bags in it.
3. Pour clementine and lemon juice in it. You can also add the peel of clementine and lemon in the pitcher, to infuse and add more flavor.
4. Pour... - 98.0848
Healthy Vegetable Fruit Drink
1. In juicer, put apple, and extract juice from it.
2. Then, add celery and carrot one after the other. Extract juice.
3. Pour juice in a glass, and serve chilled with ice cubes. - 98.0733
Fruits And Veggies Smoothie
For all you smoothie lovers, here's an excellent recipe of Fruits and Veggies smoothie that will sure leave you asking for more. Packed with the goodness of vitamins and calcium, this smoothie makes a delicious and healthy breakfast beverage. A perfect way to... - 97.6336
1. In blender, add yogurt, maltesers, chocolate milk, and blueberries.
2. Blend for 60 seconds over medium or high speed.
3. Drizzle honey around the glass. Pour smoothie in it.
4. Serve malteaser’s smoothie immediately. - 97.6025
Almond And Date Milk
Almond, dates and vanilla are blended together to make this healthy milk. Something to give a try at if your on a diet. Boosts your protein intake with the goodness of this milk. - 97.5846
As refreshing as the name sounds, fruit lassi has always been a heartthrob of Indian summers. The yogurt has its own cooling effect and the fruits give you that refreshment and the energy to go on for a long day. Follow the video to see how you can make a... - 97.5633
Brian's Frozen Pear Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the pear, water, date and lemon to make a smoothie.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve cold. - 97.4986
Tomato Celery Savory Smoothie
1. Add the roma tomatoes, celery stalks and lime juice in a blender.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into a glass
4. Garnish with a lime wedge or cherry tomato and serve. - 97.4612
Pineapple Cilantro Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pineapple and cilantro and blend well.
2. Pour the mix into a glass.
3. Serve the drink chilled.
You can carry this drink around as a healthy option. You only need to keep it chilled. - 97.4415
Easy Beverage Recipes By Category