Easy Stew Dumpling
- » Easy Beef Stew Dumpling
Easy Beef Stew Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy beef stew dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy beef stew dumpling recipes.
Easy Beef Stew With Campers Mix
Combine canned stew and water.
Bring to a boil.
Combine Basic Campers' Mix and milk.
Spoon onto hot stew.
Cook, uncovered, over low coals for 10 minutes; cover and cook 10 minutes longer. - 29.3932
Beef Pepperpot Stew With Spillers Dumpling
This is the time to taste an incredibly delicious Caribbean stew. Beef pepperpot stew with Spillars dumpling is a fantastic dish which anybody would want after a long hectic day. Prepared by using beef, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and a variety of... - 115.008
Beef Stew With Dumplings
Brown meat thoroughly on all sides in heavy saucepan.
Add all ingredients except carrots, whole onions, potatoes, and Dumplings.
Cook 1 hr. 45 min.
Add vegetables; cook 10 min.
Add Dumplings; finish cooking stew with Dumplings. - 37.7337
Beef Stew With Dumplings
1) Cut the meat into 1 -inch cubes and remove excess fat.
2) Cut potatoes in quarters.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt and pepper with flour.
4) Coat the meat into the seasoned flour.
5) In a pan, melt fat and brown meat from both the... - 44.4925
Jiffy Beef Stew With Dumplings
Combine first 4 ingredients in metal fondue pot; mix.
Place on fondue stand over direct high heat.
Cover; heat to serving temperature, stirring often.
Stir biscuit mix and milk with fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Drop 6 spoonfuls of biscuit mix... - 31.2439
Beef Stew With Potato Dumplings
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat meat.
In large skillet cook meat and onions in bacon drippings till meat is brown and onion is tender. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Stir in broth, 3/4 cup water, and vinegar; add carrots.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat... - 40.2751
Stew N Dumplings
Stew N Dumplings has a lovely taste. Stew N Dumplings gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and milk. Stew N Dumplings is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.1019
Beef Stew With Dumplings
1.Start by wiping the meat, removing the bone and cutting into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1.Mix flour with salt and pepper and dredge meat with it
2.Also cut some of the fat from the meat
3.In a pan, heat the meat and keep stirring... - 40.3116
Cider Beef Stew With Dumplings
Trim the beef and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Toss in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat and fry the meat until well browned then transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion and celery gently for a few minutes in the same fat then stir in 1 x 15 ml spoon (1... - 39.8548
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 44.1836
Southern Style Beef Stew With Dumplings
1. Start by combining first 3 ingredients, in flour mixture dredge meat in hot oil and brown in a Dutch oven
2. Now stir in the next 7 ingredients, cover and simmer for 2 hours
4. Also add potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery, cover and simmer 15... - 42.529
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings
Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings has a grand taste. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings gets its taste from beef mixed with white bread and eggs, flavored with parsley. Beef Soup With Liver Dumplings is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 41.6612
Stew And Dumplings
1) In a saucepan, saute the onions in butter, until browned.
2) Stir in the vegetable soup, water and beef; cook until thoroughly heated.
3) Meanwhile, combine the biscuit mix and milk together; blend thoroughly.
4) Drop spoonfuls of the biscuit... - 38.7687
Meatball Stew With Spinach Dumplings
1.Mix egg, crumbs, and garlic salt and beef; mix well.
2.Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
3.In 12-inch skillet heat oil and brown the meatballs.
4.Add onion; cook for about 5 minutes; drain off the fat.
5.To the skillet, combine cheese soup... - 44.9098
Oxtail Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 In a shallow dish combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Coat the oxtails with the seasoned flour.
2 In a kettle brown the oxtails in the hot oil; drain well. Add the water, undrained tomatoes, sliced onion, lemon juice, celery salt, sugar, Worcestershire... - 30.9828
Italian Spinach Dumpling Stew
In large skillet, brown ground beef in oil; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, dressing and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer while preparing dumplings, stirring occasionally.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In... - 44.3298
In a medium bowl stir together biscuit mix, milk, and cheese.
Drop the biscuit mixture from a tablespoon directly onto bubbly stew to make 4 dumplings.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 70% power (MEDIUM-HIGH) 5 to 8 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted in... - 20.7786
Corn Bread Dumplings
In a medium bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine egg yolk, milk, and oil, then add to flour mixture, stirring with a fork only till combined.
Drop cornmeal mixture from a tablespoon directly onto bubbly stew to make 4... - 35.1609
Irish Beef With Dumplings
1) Take dripping in a wok and fry bacon till golden brown.
2) Shift the content to a large saucepan.
3) Fry the meat in the remaining fat in frying pan. Shift the contents to the saucepan.
4) Cover the top of the meat with vegetables. To it add salt,... - 44.6189
Braised Short Ribs With Dumplings
1. Trim fats off the rib.
2. Take a Dutch oven, add ribs to it and brown them in a shortening. Drain off the fat from oven.
3. Add tomatoes, soups, water, garlic, Worcestershire, and bay leaves.
4. Cover and simmer for about 105... - 42.1894
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 46.0851
Beef Vegetable Stew
This Beef Vegetable Stew is terrific. Try out this Beef Vegetable Stew with your rice dishes once and you'll want to have it always. Feel free to share youre views about this interesting beef and vegetable medley. - 46.9606
In slow-cooking pot, sprinkle beef with dry onion soup mix.
Pour hot water over meat.
Stir in carrots, celery and tomato.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control on high.
In small bowl, combine biscuit mix with... - 45.1223
Corned Beef Stew
In Dutch oven combine soup, beef, vegetables, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Combine Basic Biscuit Mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water.
Stir just till all ingredients are moistened.
Drop batter from rounded tablespoons atop bubbling soup, making 4 to 6... - 36.0281
German Meatball Stew
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, potato, and ginger, blending evenly. Shape 24 meatballs.
2. Arrange meatballs evenly in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
3. In a... - 40.5409
Boiled Salt Beef And Onions
Tie the meat into a neat shape.
Put into a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add peppercorns, cloves and herbs tied together in a small piece of muslin.
Cover pan and simmer for If hours.
Add carrots and onions to pan and simmer for... - 48.0572
1. Trim any fat from beef; cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Shake with flour, salt, chili powder, cumin and pepper in a plastic bag.
2. Melt enough fat trimmings in a kettle or Dutch oven to make 2 tablespoons drippings. Add beef, part at a time, and brown; stir... - 37.4909
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg in milk and add to above.
Drop in simmering seasoned chicken broth with boned chicken pieces and cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning dumplings... - 34.3885
1) Cut the meat into squares or fingers and season them.
2) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat from both sides. Do not over -cook.
3) Add onion and flavourings along with -1/2 pint water. If using stock cube add it now for extra... - 43.6981
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 43.8909
Hearty Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring gently.
3. Cover pot and let simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until meat is fork tender.
4. Use a... - 49.0023
Beef Olives Casserole
1) Cut meat into pieces of about 4 by 3 inches.
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients to make stuffing and then divide spread on the meat evenly.
3) Make rolls or dumplings depending upon the size of meat pieces. Cover with thin string... - 45.8364
Speedy Turkey Sausage Soup
Bring water, tomatoes with juice, spinach, carrots, onion, bouillon and pepper to a full boil in large saucepan.
Drop bite-size pieces of uncooked sausage into boiling soup mixture to form "dumplings," stirring occasionally.
Stir in macaroni.
Simmer 10... - 35.7357
In a double boiler over a low heat, stir all ingredients to a thick froth.
Pour into sherbet glasses, and chill before serving.
Serve over slices of sponge cake, dumplings, or on its own.
Heat beef dripping in a large heavy casserole.
Add bacon strips and... - 38.1012