- » Easy Banana Butter
Easy Banana Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy banana butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy banana butter recipes.
Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
These peanut butter banana muffins combines the pure delight of peanut butter with the fresh taste of ripe bananas. Mashed togther and baked and baked with rich brown suagr, these muffins have a rich and savory taste. Easy and tasty, I make these quite often. - 37.2942
The experience of this Banana-butter Frosting recipe, will never let you go for another recipe again. The key ingredient here is Fruits. Once tasted, I am sure you would love to prepare this Banana-butter Frosting recipe for your dear ones! - 26.4006
Banana Butter tastes best when the pulp is fresh. This is a great side and works over pancakes, toast or even simple pies. - 42.3749
Easy Baked Bananas
Buy all yellow, slightly green-tipped, bananas.
Place in a well-greased or oiled baking pan.
Brush with the butter, and sprinkle with salt.
Bake in a moderately hot oven of 375ºF for 15-18 min or until they are tender, and can be easily pierced... - 26.3861
Quick And Easy Banana Nut Bread
This banana bread is so quick and easy to make and it doesn’t cost $3.50 a slice, like some patisseries and bakeries in town. This bread machine recipe is bound to please the banana bread fan in your life! It smells so divine while it bakes, you can hardly... - 107.407
Grilled Peanut Butter And Banana
Spread peanut butter over one side of 4 slices bread; slice bananas and arrange on top.
Top with remaining bread; spread top slices with margarine.
Place sandwiches, margarine sides down, in skillet.
Spread top slices with margarine.
Cook uncovered over... - 34.2564
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies
Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies is easy to make cookies. Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies gets its taste from banana mixed with peanut and eggs. Peanut Butter & Banana Cookies is loved by kids. - 44.6094
Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
1) Spread peanut butter on top of one slice of bread.
2) Place the banana slices by mashing slightly, on top.
3) Drizzle drops of honey over bananas.
4) Top with lettuce and remaining slice of bread.
5) Serve the sandwich with a bowl of honey... - 33.4183
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â° F (200Â° C) Muffin tin, greased or paper-lined
In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and... - 37.366
Banana Peanut Butter Appetizers
Peel bananas and slice in two, lengthwise.
Spread each half with peanut butter and put back together.
Brush with orange juice.
Roll bananas in finely chopped peanuts, flour or coconut.
Cut into one inch pieces.
Spear with toothpick if desired.
Use as an... - 28.558
Peanut Butter Banana Shake
Peanut Butter Banana Shake is a delicious and easy to prepare beverage recipe. Enjoy this delicious Peanut Butter Banana Shake in your next coming weekend party! - 25.5372
Jan Karon's Banana And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
In a small bowl mash the banana with the lemon juice.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Divide the mixture up between 3 sandwiches, adding miniature chocolate chips or marsh-mallows if desired.
Cut each sandwich in half or into 4 triangles. - 30.3232
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 112.604
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are a nice change from the chocolate chip cookies you're used to making. The sweet bananas in the recipe enable you to use less sugar, and the peanut butter and chopped peanuts add a bit of protein usually missing... - 107.134
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch often finds a place in my party menu and it goes without saying that my peers just adore this yummy dessert. The Peanut Butter Banana Crunch is quite easy to bake too, just give it a try. - 39.7737
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 101.347
Banana Almond Butter Popsicle
In summers kids enjoy popsicles a lot and if they are store bought they are packed with sugar which is not good for kids. Weelicious host therefore makes banana almond butter popsicles which are pretty easy to make and lot healthier with banana and almond... - 113.401
Easy Banana Dog Bites
If you are tired of making banana sandwiches, here is a recipe that will give you a break from sandwiches and the whole family will like it. Weelicious host is making easy banana dog bites and this time also she has her son for helping. She spreads peanut... - 110.095
Easy Baked Bananas
Heat oven to 375°.
Place banana halves cut side down in buttered baking dish.
Brush with lemon juice.
Sprinkle each half with 1/2 tea spoon grated lemon peel and 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar.
Drizzle each banana with 1/2 tablespoon margarine, melted.
Bake 20... - 34.1638
Quick And Easy Banana Royale
Place butter in glass casserole dish.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in sugar, cream, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes.
Stir in sliced bananas, turning to coat.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Warm... - 41.8473
Spiced Banana Muffins With Orange Butter
1. In a medium heatproof dish, microwave the butter uncovered on HIGH for 30 minutes or till it melts.
2. Add in the chopped bananas, whole egg, and egg yolk and mix well
3. In a separate bowl, tip in the oats, sugar, and mix well
4. Sift all the rest... - 44.1556
Banana Peanut Butter Cookies
Blend the egg, honey, banana, and peanut butter thoroughly.
Stir together the dry ingredients, then combine them with the liquid mixture.
Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 350°F. - 37.4786
Peanut Butter And Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Turn into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Cut into bars while still warm. - 29.8485
Peanut Butter Banana Icing
1) In a bowl, put the bananas and mash well. Pour honey and combine properly.
2) Gradually blend in peanut butter into the bowl, by mixing thoroughly.
3) Put a drop of vanilla flavor and blend.
4) Use this as a frosting for cake or spread on... - 27.6756
Baked Bananas With Rum And Butter
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 400°.
2) Take a glass baking dish big enough to hold all the bananas in one layer and grease it with butter.
3) Place the bananas, cut side down, in the dish.
4) Sprinkle with sugar and... - 36.8568
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
The vey name "banana chocolate chip bread" screams holiday. This melt-in-your-mouth treat can be prepared in less than an hour and makes for divine indulgence. Stream this video to learn more on how to prepare this soul-satisfying treat. - 82.868
Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
Peel and slice the banana and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Put the banana, milk and peanut butter or tahini paste in a blender and process until smooth. - 25.6973
Peanut Butter Delight
1.Combine banana with peanut butter and tofu.
2.Blend the mixture in baby food grinder.
3.Add milk to make the mixture of thinner consistency.
4.Serve on rice cakes or wheat toasts. - 30.2749
Chocolate Sundae With Banana And Peanut Butter Melt
1. In the blender, blend the bananas and the peanut butter together.
2. Add the double cream and blend well again
3. Microwave this mixture on HIGH For 30-40 seconds to warm it and then serve it on top of chocolate ice cream
4. Serve... - 29.8739
Peanut Butter And Banana Anti Aging Ice Cream
Looking for a healthy ice cream recipe that is also anti aging and can be a good detox diet dessert? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect healthy ice cream in a matter of minutes! - 96.0045
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, combine together the peanut butter, syrup, wheat germ, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir well till blended.
2) Over the 4 slices of whole wheat bread, spread the peanut butter mixture evenly.
3) Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread.
4)... - 45.7894
Peanut Butter & Banana Booster
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
Add hot milk and process at low speed until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
Add banana, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla; process at high speed until... - 27.2445
Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwiches
1.In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with the cream until it is smooth and light in color
2.In another bowl, combine the banana pulp with a little lemon juice
3.Apply peanut butter cream over thin slices of bread
4.Place the banana slices over peanut... - 30.7745
Peanut Butter Banana Split
– In a saucepan, at medium heat, combine brown sugar, milk, honey and butter. Stir to melt butter and dissolve brown sugar.
– Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Beat with mixer until smooth and creamy. Cool.
– Place a banana half in a dessert... - 29.7533
Elizabeth's Peanut Butter Pudding
1.Combine peanut butter with apple sauce or pureed apple and banana and mash it through a fork or blend in a baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl at room temperature. - 29.545
Easy Banana Puri
Are you in search of an easy to make Indian recipe that also makes for a great festival dish? Try these super simple and delicious banana puris. They can eiher be served for breakfast or as a snack. Do not give it a miss. - 124.725
Banana Butter Cream Frosting
1. In a large mixing bowl, using wired whisk, cream butter and salt,
2. In another bowl, toss banana with lemon juice.
3. Alternately add banana and confectioners' sugar to the butter; beat until the mixture is fluffy.
4. Spread Banana Butter... - 31.4374
Banana With Peanut Butter Topping
If you don't feel like preparing breakfast each and everyday, then this banana and peanut butter combo is the right suggestion for you. Without any cooking process, here you get double taste and double nutrition. This combination of banana and peanut butter... - 92.7893
Apple Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring just until moist. Divide batter evenly among 8 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans immediately. - 27.4673
Banana Nut Cake With Rum Butter Frosting
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon onto wax paper. Stir buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar,... - 44.6963
Easy Banana Fosters
Talk about a simple and delicious dessert that would always a home run, and voila, you have the Banana Fosters. This dessert will melt in your mouth and make you crave for more. Did I also tell you that this will make people come back for seconds? Well, they... - 104.059
Easy Banana Nut Bread
1) Mash bananas.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°c.
3) Sift all dry ingredients together.
4) Mix bananas with it.
5) Add sugar, eggs, and butter. Mix well.
6) Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
7) Bake for 1 hr.
8) Serve it on Easter... - 46.1244
Easy Banana Cake
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the salt, baking powder, flour, baking soda, vanilla, mashed bananas and sour milk; mix well.
Fold in the eggs 1 at a time.
Spread in a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake at 375... - 39.6205
Easy Banana Walnut Bread
Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer.
Mix in mashed bananas and lemon juice; add milk and eggs.
Sift in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into prepared... - 44.2696
Easy Banana Bread
Banana is my favorite fruit. This easy banana bread recipe is what I find to be the best way to enjoy my favorite fruit. This is mom’s tried and tested recipe that she has over the years brushed up over and over again to suit our tastes. A simple and easy... - 32.1435
Easy Banana Pecan Bread
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs to blend. Add 1/2 cup butter, vanilla, sugar, and banana; mix well.
2. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Add dry ingredients to banana mixture, stir to moisten lightly, then add... - 37.5645
Easy Banana Bread
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
In large mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer.
Mix in mashed bananas and lemon juice; add milk and eggs.
Sift in flour, baking soda and baking... - 44.5435
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 139.36
Banana Nut Butter
– Whip all ingredients in blender until mixture is smooth. Add one of the following ingredients to enhance the flavor:
1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped mint leaves, 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped citron-nella leaves or 2 tsp (10 ml) julienned orange peel. - 28.1439
Peanut Butter Banana Pops
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour evenly into paper cups.
Cover tops of cups with aluminum foil, and insert a wooden stick through aluminum foil into center of... - 31.7381
Grilled Peanut Butter Banana And Bacon Sandwich
Have some leftover ripe banana’s? Feel like eating a peanut butter sandwich? Then you got to try this. Watch this video, its food, flavor and fun. Jenny is rocking and rolling as she whips up a delicious Peanut Butter, Banana, and Bacon Sandwich, one of... - 68.6482
Banana Peanut Butter Loaf
Set oven for moderate, 350 degrees.
Mix and sift first four ingredients.
Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar gradually.
Continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas; mix well;... - 44.3493
Authentic Peanut Butter And Banana Pudding
If you are torn between what to have for breakfast — peanut butter or bananas, then this recipe will help you get best of both the worlds. This innocent looking pudding is divine and economical and can be made with on-hand staples like eggs, bananas, peanut... - 110.657
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Stuffed Banana Boats
1. Cut the ends of the banana off and slice through the length of the banana.
2. Peel away a little of the peel and stuff with 2 ounces of chocolate and1 tablespoons peanut butter into the middle.
3. Fold the stuffed banana in an aluminium foil.
4.... - 90.7849
Peanut Butter 'nana Wrap
1. Using a butter knife spread the peanut butter onto the whole wheat tortilla.
2. Place the banana in the centre of the Tortilla. Pour some of the raw honey over the banana.
3. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon over the honey and roll up the... - 102.926
Banana Bread - National Banana Bread Day
February 23rd is celebrated as the Banana Day. And if you are thinking what to make for this occasion, then nothing would be as greater than banana bread. Gather all the ingredients and make this wonderful recipe right away. - 125.555
Cabana Banana Butter
Peel the bananas and cut into chunks, then sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Mash in blender or electric mixer.
Combine with the sugar and spices in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring constantly for 15 minutes.
Spoon into sterilized jars... - 28.0009
Banana Pecan Butter
Combine the bananas, lemon peel and juice, sugar, and butter in a large heavy saucepan; blend thoroughly.
Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent sticking on bottom.
Remove from heat; stir in pectin and chopped pecans.
Ladle into... - 30.1123
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1. Freeze the chunks of banana in the freezer for 2 hours or more
2. In a blender, place the frozen chunks and chocolate flavored soy milk or skim milk, the chocolate topping and the creamy peanut butter
3. Run the blender till well... - 36.4465
Peanut Butter And Banana Shake
1.Blend in an electric blender, milk beverage, 3/4 cup fo cold water thoroughly for about 30 seconds.
2.Now, add in the peanut butter and banana. Blend at low speed to obtain a smooth consistency.
3.Add in ice cubes through center cover while blender... - 33.5113
Peanut Butter, Banana And Honey Sandwich
Looking for a classic recipe that is sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then try a good ol' PBH sandwich. Learn to make the perfect PBH by watching this video. - 123.366
Grilled Sandwich With Almond Butter And Banana
A good sandwich can never go wrong. This one comes from the repertoire of Peekaboo mom who is inspired from the classic grilled cheese sandwich and has come up with a healthy and fuss free version of it. Just that cheese has given way to a more healthy almond... - 88.2187
Bacon Peanut-butter Banana Sandwich And Surprise
1. Peel the banana and cut in half, then split it in between.
2. On half of the banana spread the peanut butter and top it with bacon strip. Make sandwhich.
3. On other half spread dark chocolate peanut butter and top it with bacon,... - 92.7274
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add flax seed, wheat germ, and bee pollen in it. Mix and set it aside.
4. In a separate bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
5.... - 95.5983
Peanut Butter And Banana Treats
If your kids are wanting to have some fun making their own breakfast using their combinations then let them just be! This is a creation by the brother sister duo, and they come up with a sticklicious plateful of alien treats! Watch this video for your kids to... - 96.5339
Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes
100% filling snack !! This video makes an amazing snack with crisp rice cake. It is loaded with peanut butter and banana with a dash of cinnamon to make it more special. It is very healthy and nutrient rich as it uses natural ingredients. Quiet a delightful... - 86.5068
Banana Almond Butter Popsicles
Popsicles! Here is a great summertime treat that easy to prepare and healthy for your kids. Who doesn't love popsicles? These pops are a perfect energy treat for your little one because they have a fruit and protein. Try pulling them out at a kids summer... - 103.516
Nutella-peanut Butter-banana Quesadilla
This is one snack that definitely will taste a whole lot better than it looks!! A scrumptious combination of bananas, chocolate and peanut butter, these quesadillas just make the perfect breakfast for any kid! You can definitely serve this as a dessert too. - 111.155
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch
Place bananas in 8" round baking dish.
Add lemon juice and cinnamon, stirring lightly to coat fruit.
In small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar.
Cut in peanut butter and margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Sprinkle over bananas.
Bake in 375 degree oven for... - 31.9988
Elvis Presley Favorite Grilled Peanut Butter-banana Sandwich
Whether you need a great lunchbox option or simple supper for one, this yummy sandwich is what you need to fill yourself up. Sweet, salty, crispy and chewy, this delicious treat makes for a satisfying indulgence. Plus, it's so healthy and effortless that you... - 102.553
Peanut Butter And Banana Muffins
If you are unable to get healthy food at office and you are trapped in the vicious cycle of unhealthy eating, then this video is going to put an end to your woes. The video has every important tip to tell everyone how to eat healthy and remain energetic all... - 88.9273
Peanut Butter-banana Bread
Cream shortening and peanut butter together.
Add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.Stir in mashed bananas.
Sift together dry ingredients, add alternately with the buttermilk.
Pour into prepared loaf pan.
Bake... - 35.9861
Easy Banana Cake
Tha banana cake is a moist and flavorful cake made with mashed bananas and flaovred with vanilla. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, nuts and butter, the banana cake is a lovely treat for any day. - 41.3078
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 108.378
Peanut Butter Banana Bran Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together flour, bran cereal, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat oil with sugar to blend.
Add eggs, bananas, and peanut butter and beat until well mixed; add milk.
Stir dry ingredients into liquids just until moistened.
Spoon... - 42.1442
Easy Banana Cream Pie
Bake pie shell.
Stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt in saucepan.
Blend milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; blend in... - 43.8819
Easy Banana Nut Bread
Banana Nut Bread is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 45.5932
Betty's Luscious Fried Bananas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Luscious Fried Bananas. Flavored with brown sugar and butter, the bananas are transformed into a side dish or dessert you won't want to miss! - 0
Caramelized Honey Bananas
These Caramelized Honey Bananas are great as a snack on their own, or you can use them as an ingredient for all sorts of recipes...crepes, pancakes, in a fluffernutter sandwich, on ice cream, and more! - 0
Simple Banana Foster Dessert
If you want to make desserts that are easy to make and would be loved by kids, Banana Foster is the right choice for you. Bale Dave makes this easy pastry and has explained the method well. Puffed hearts with leftover pastry impresses beyond measure. This... - 79.7905
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Arrange the bananas in 1 layer in a buttered 9"x9"x2" baking dish.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, and brush with the butter, then sprinkle with the sugar.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning the bananas once about halfway... - 24.1827
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 0
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 127.271
Banana Bread Recipe
This How-to video will show you a great recipe to use up all those over ripe bananas. - 108.626