- » Easy Bamboo Shoot Soup
Easy Bamboo Shoot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bamboo shoot soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bamboo shoot soup recipes.
Fresh And Salt Pork Soup With Bamboo Shoots
This Fresh and Salt Pork Soup is one of the best pork soups that you can wish for! Let this fresh and salt pork cast its magic on you tonight before a great meal ! Give it a try and let me know if you agree with me ! - 42.3698
Bamboo Shoots And Pork Soup
1) In a large saucepan, stir in butter until melted.
2) Mix in the garlic, coriander, cayenne and soy sauce.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Now add the pork.
5) Cook, mixing well all the time, until the pork is browned on all sides.
6)... - 47.0774
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup makes a delicious appetizer and easy really simple to prepare. This soup can really add a lot of variation to your meal spread. The ingredients used in the Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup add to the flavor of this dish. Try... - 50.0623
Braised Bamboo Shoots And Winter Melon
1. Skin winter melon and remove seeds. Wash and cut into 1" x1 1/2" (2.5 cm x4cm) chunks.
2. Cut bamboo shoots into 1" x 1 1/2" (2.5 cm x 4 cm) chunks. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Deep-fry bamboo shoots until golden brown. Drain well.
3. Remove... - 29.2566
Easy Egg Drop Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred pork. Combine cornstarch, sherry and egg white; add to pork and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame oil.
3. Shred bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Mince scallion stalk. Blend cold stock and remaining cornstarch.
4. Put... - 34.6463
Peking Hot Sour Soup
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry and remove stems. Cut mushroom caps into thin strips.
2 Bring stock to a boil and add pork and mushrooms. Bring to a boil again, reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add bamboo shoots and bean curd and simmer for another 4 - 5... - 31.7152
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 44.4885
Chinese Watercress Soup
Chinese Watercress Soup has a luscious taste. Chinese Watercress Soup gets its taste from Watercress mixed with chicken broth and shredded pork. Chinese Watercress Soup is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 26.9644
Tantanmen - Peddler's Noodles
Tantanmen (Peddler's Noodles) is a spicy Japanese ramen dish based on a Szechuan dish of the same name. The broth is made from doubanjiang, sesame and miso, giving it a wonderfully spicy and savory flavor. There's nothing better than warming up next to a... - 0
Cantonese Vegetable Soup
1. Heat 1/2 cup of the broth in a large, heavy soup pot over high heat. When broth is boiling, add onion, garlic, and gingerroot. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce and the remaining 5 1/2 cups broth. Bring stock to a gentle boil.
3. Add water chestnuts,... - 41.8404
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Hot And Sour Soup and let... - 40.869
Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Egg Drop Soup both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 40.0668
Hot And Sour Soup
In small bowl combine mushrooms with enough water to cover; let soak for 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; cut off and discard stems.
Thinly slice mushroom caps and squeeze to remove all moisture; set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan heat oil; add chicken and saute just... - 38.9022
Hot And Sour Chicken Soup
1 In a medium covered saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and hot pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
2... - 37.009
Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup
Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup has a fine taste. Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup gets its taste from pork and turnip mixed with cornstarch and chicken broth. Pork & Preserved Turnip Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.0852
Hot & Sour Asian Soup
Hot & Sour Soup gets its taste from pork meat mixed with mushroom and eggs, flavored with white wine vinegar. Hot & Sour Soup is cherished by pork lovers. - 43.743
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 48.9396
Beef, Vegetable And Tomato Soup
This heart Beef And Vegetable Soup can be prepared in no time. I served it at a friends farewell dinner and it became an instant hit!. The Beef And Vegetable Soup is filling and delicious. Try it! - 38.4005
Hot And Sour Soup
1. To prepare mushrooms squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
2. Thinly shred the mushrooms, meat, bamboo shoots and bean-curd.
3. In a saucepan bring the stock to a rolling boil, stir in the mushrooms, meat,... - 47.0548
Hot And Sour Soup
In a small bowl, cover the mushrooms with boiling water.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain the mushrooms and squeeze out excess liquid.
Discard the stems; cut the caps into thin strips.
Cut the pork across the grain in quarter-inch-thick slices, then cut the... - 40.4195
Sizzling Rice Soup
Sizzling Rice Soup is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare appetizer recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other soup recipe for your coming parties! - 45.2916
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 43.1803
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water and set them aside to soak 15 minutes. Reserving the liquid, cut the mushrooms into slivers; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the stock, scallions, bamboo shoots, ginger, tofu,... - 35.7161
Chilli Fish Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a large bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, roughly chop the mushrooms.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a preheated wok. Add the onion to... - 37.3747
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.8069
Omelette And Mushroom Soup
1)Boil and chop dry mushroom. Reserve mushrooms and stock.
2)Slice the green mushroom.
3)Slice green onion, chilli, garlic and lemon rind.
4)In a sauce pan, heat sesame oil and stir fry garlic, onion, chilli for 5 minutes.
5)Transfer into stock and... - 43.9548
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
Soak mushrooms in warm water until softened.
Drain; remove stems and slice caps.
Combine mushrooms, ham, bamboo shoots, soy sauce and chicken stock in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste and add salt and... - 41.798
Tai Lake Whitebait Soup
Bring stock to the boil, then add all ingredients except cornflour.
Simmer for a minute or two, until the whitebait or fish is cooked.
Thicken with cornflour and serve immediately.
If liked, garnish with a little coriander leaf. - 34.3917
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
In a large saucepan combine the chicken broth, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots, small sliced onion, vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper, and whole peppers.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, measure thickness of the... - 41.4857
Hot And Sour Soup
1) Slice the chicken along the grain into about 2 inches long, 14 inch thick, and 14 inch wide strips.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the garlic and ginger in the sesame oil over a medium heat for about 20 seconds.
3) Stir in the broth,... - 46.7493
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a small bowl, place the mushrooms
2. Pour in enough water to cover the mushrooms
3. Allow the mushrooms to soak for 30 minutes
4. Drain the mushrooms
5. Cut off the stems and discard the stems
6. Thinly slice the caps and squeeze... - 46.239
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 49.1655
Mixed Vegetables Soup
1. To prepare vegetables cut your selection of vegetables and the bean-curd into roughly uniform shape and size (i.e. shreds, slices, cubes, etc.).
2. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil and add the vegetables, bearing in mind that... - 46.1032
Crunchy Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together bouillon, water, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and meat.
2) Simmer the meat mixture for 20 minutes.
3) Add cucumber to the meat mixture.
4) Raise the heat to high and boil rapidly for 3 to 5 minutes more.
5) Serve hot... - 36.3451
Watermelon Soup is a delicious soup that is prepared in a very unique manner. I served this for a party at home and everyone fell prey for the taste as well as the visual appeal. Donâ€™t miss out on the Watermelon Soup. - 40.1576
Noodles In Soup
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on... - 44.9712
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.1707
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Mixed Vegetable Soup is a tasty and nutritious soup. This delicious Mixed Vegetable Soup can be prepared in a jiffy and can be served for a grand dinner that is held at your house. - 38.3602
Mushroom Hot And Sour Soup
Pour the fish stock into a saucepan, add the lemon grass, lime leaves or peel and chillies.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain the liquid into a clean saucepan.
Reserve a little of the red chilli and discard the remaining seasonings.
Add the lime juice and fish... - 41.8772
Best Chicken Noodle Soup
Boil the noodles with 1 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes, then wash and drain.
Cut chicken meat, mushrooms and snow peas into thin long strips (about 1 inch).
Bring chicken stock to boiling point.
Add chicken, bamboo shoots, carrots, snow peas and... - 42.1269
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, take chicken broth, gingerroot and green onions.
2. Bring all the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover it and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Discard the gingerroot and onion.
5. Add bok choy, snow peas, bamboo shoots, water... - 45.4502
Chicken And Noodle Soup
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice the bamboo and mushrooms.
Boil the stock and add the chicken, stirring to separate the pieces.
Then add the bamboo and mushrooms.
Simmer for 5 minutes, adjust the seasoning and turn off... - 44.5574
Peasant Style Miso Soup
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, put the chicken stock. In case canned chicken broth is being used, skim the fat off the surface and then pour the broth and 2 cans of water into the saucepan. Cover and bring the liquid to a boil over medium flame.
2)... - 39.7306
Hot And Sour Soup
Hot and Sour Soup is an oriental soup dish composed of meat and lots of vegetables. Chilies or chili sauce is responsible in making this soup dish spicy, while rice vinegar is the main souring agent. - 105.741
Smoked Turkey & Shrimp Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine shrimp, turkey and cornstarch.
Toss to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 9 to 13 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, stirring after every 3 minutes. - 25.9773
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 47.3286
Vegetarian Shark S Fin Soup
1. Bring soup stock to a boil; add salt and ginger; cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Discard ginger and add soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil.
2. Drain bean thread noodles and add to stock along with remaining vegetables. Boil over medium-high heat for 2... - 30.6724
Oriental Style Chicken Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, combine all ingredients except pork and pimiento. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pot on a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. When vegetables are tender, add the pork and... - 43.1213
Miso Ramen With Tofu
1. According to instructions on the pack, cook the noodles; drain and rinse in cold water
2. Put half the noodles, beansprouts and the stir fry mix into a sealable contained and chill them
3. In a pan, boil water and add miso sachets; add the rest of... - 35.1757
Spicy Jjam Ppong
If you've been on the a quest for the perfect spicy noodle soup, look no further. This spicy Korean seafood udon soup fill you belly and satisfy your soul. - 110.665
In frying pan, cook chicken with ginger in hot oil until white (about 5 minutes), stir constantly.
Add soup, bamboo shoots and soy.
Cover; cook over low heat 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 3 minutes more or until done.
Stir in oranges and almonds. - 30.1554
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
In frying pan, lightly brown chicken in oil.
Add broth, rice, Sherry, soy, garlic and ginger.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes.
Add carrots, onions and bamboo shoots.
Simmer 5 minutes more or until done.
Add... - 41.343
1. In a skillet, add oil to saute onion and celery until tender.
2. Add all the renmaining ingredients, except rice.
3. Cook over low flame. Stir continually until it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Serve on top of rice with extra soy sauce. - 37.0494
Oriental Rice Casserole
Brown beef, celery and onions.
Drain off excess fat.
Mix in mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and soy sauce.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water, stir in mushroom soup.
Add to beef mixture.
Stir in rice, place in 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
Bake... - 41.5225
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. - 23.2449
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.7986
Coat meat with cornstarch; sprinkle with ginger and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat in hot oil.
Combine water, soup, onion, and soy sauce.
Add to meat.
Cover and simmer till tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Add cabbage and bamboo shoots; cover and simmer 5... - 37.9743
In 2-quart casserole combine soup, water, soy, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce, curry, and poppy seed.
Stir in bamboo shoots, celery, onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Micro-cook, covered, till celery and onion are crisp-tender, about 8 minutes,... - 32.8312
1. Cut cabbage into 1" x 21/2" (2.5 cm x 6.5 cm) pieces.
2. Heat wok with oil over high heat. Add ginger and shrimp. Stir for 1 minute. Add cabbage and continue to stir for 1 minute. Stir in carrot, bamboo shoots and peas.
3. Combine braising sauce... - 27.3468
Spicy Sauce Mix
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, pepper, bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir for one minute. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons broth.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil, bean curd and peanuts and stir 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and reduce... - 27.8146
Drain the vegetables.
Mix well all of the ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Cover with French fried onions.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serves 10 to 12.
A delicious buffet dish. - 41.1563
Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables
This Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables recipe is easy, provides excellent results and is nutritious as well. The Stir Fried Abalone With Mixed Vegetables I have used here, perfectly blends with each other. You will certainly feel like having this... - 36.9951
Pork And Vegetable Lo Mein
1. Marinade pork for 30 minutes.
2. Parboil noodle in ample boiling water in a large pot for 3 minutes until tender. Rinse well under cold tap water, drain and sprinkle 1 teaspoon sesame oil over noodles, toss and set aside.
3. Heat oil in hot wok over high... - 32.8423
Vegan Soy Beef Tomato With Chinese Cake Noodle
Chef Paul Onishi shows you how to make a soy based beef tomato recipe and serves it with a noodle cake. The recipe is unique as it combines ingredients and dishes from different parts of the world. This can be a nice celebration dish to whip up next time the... - 106.301
Braised Fish Fillets
1. Soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl of warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the mushrooms thoroughly on paper towels, reserving the soaking water for stock or soup. Squeeze the mushrooms to extract all of the moisture, cut off and discard any hard stems and... - 39.3012
1. Heat oil over high heat and stir in ginger and garlic for 10-15 seconds.
2. Add carrots, mushrooms and broccoli. Pour in 4 tablespoons stock, cover and cook 21/2 minutes.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook until slightly thickened. - 23.9547
Kuei Fei Chicken
1.Heat oil in wok over high heat. Put in ginger and green onion and stir for 15-20 seconds. Add wings and saute until light brown, approximately 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients except cornstarch solution and simmer over low heat for 25-30... - 27.279
Cantonese Chrysanthemum Hotpot
Slice steak and chicken thinly; arrange these and prawns on 6 individual plates with the vegetables.
Put broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and simmer.
Soak egg noodles in warm water 10 minutes, drain and put in a serving bowl.
Combine ingredients... - 39.5391
Chinese Vegetable Medley
1. Coat a skillet or wok with a cooking spray.
2. Add oil and heat till the oil gets very hot. (325°F)
3. Combine vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes till the vegetables are crisp and tender.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth and... - 41.5942
Spring Ginger Salad
This Spring Ginger Salad Yogurt-Carrot Soup serves as a perfect appetizer. This easy-to-make Spring Ginger Salad makes you yearning for more! Give it a try! - 31.2329
Spectrum Of Flavored Meats
1. Marinate pork, chicken and beef in their marinades for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoons (22 ml) oil in wok over high heat. Add pork strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) stock and thicken with 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch... - 31.6384
Sizzling Rice With Colorful Vegetables
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10 seconds.
2. Add all vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining seasoning except cornstarch. Cover and cook over medium heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Thicken with cornstarch solution... - 31.7556
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992