Baked Salmon Fillet
- » Easy Baked Salmon Fillet
Easy Baked Salmon Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked salmon fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked salmon fillet recipes.
Baked Salmon On Aromatic Spiced Salt
For the ultimate foodie the pleasure is in trying out new and fun techniques of cooking in the kitchen and playing around with new ideas. This salmon baked on aromatic spiced salt is little bit unusual, a bit exotic but so easy and makes for a pretty... - 91.8878
Maple Glazed Salmon Fillets
This salmon recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest dinner recipes and will become a favorite weekly go to. The combination of maple syrup and ground mustard is a perfect pair with salmon. - 0
Cooking Salmon And Cod
If you don’t know how to cook your fish deliciously, then you must be watching this Fried Salmon and Cod recipe video by Dave. He is using garlic powder and freshly chopped onion to fry his cornmeal coated salmon and cod fish. It looks so delicious and it... - 108.502
Easy Salmon Bake
Place salmon, skin side down, on baking tray.
Squeeze juice of 2 lemons over fish.
Pour melted butter over all.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Bake at 350Â° for 1/2 hour or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
Sprinkle with paprika if desired, to bring... - 35.0717
Easy Baked Salmon Filet Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking with foil, and place salmon fillets on it.
3. Season it with salt, turmeric powder and seasoning mix.
4. Place it in oven, and cook for about 20-25 minutes or until done.
5. After 10... - 97.883
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Herbed Salmon Fillets is an amazingly delicious side dish version. An easy to make seafood recipe, you will simply find this Herbed Salmon Fillets both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.9076
Salmon Filled Fillets
For filling, in a blender container or food processor bowl place salmon, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend or process to a fine paste.
Add egg white.
Cover and blend or process for 5 seconds.
Through the opening in the lid or with lid ajar, and with blender... - 37.2085
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 41.275
Stuffed Salmon Fillet
1. To make filling, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add leek and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms, spinach and dill (a) and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Remove mixture from wok and... - 34.2889
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Fillets Of Sole Catherine
Wipe fillets clean.
Rub with lemon, salt and pepper on all sides.
Place in clay baker.
Cover with shallots, fennel.
Moisten with wine or cider.
Close and bake. - 35.6269
Sunny Baked Salmon On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
For a moist and flavorful salmon entree, simply drip seasonings on the fish, wrap the fillet tightly in foil, and bake. This Baked Salmon Fillet is easy to make, healthy and light to eat, and aesthetic enough to serve to guests. This simple salmon recipe can... - 111.226
Fillet Of Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on a small baking sheet.
Bake until darkened and crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times to toast the pecans uniformly.
Cool to room temperature, then coarsely chop.
To prepare the glaze,... - 39.4587
Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillets
Arrange salmon fillets skin-sides-up in 8-inch square baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Pour mixture over fillets, turning fillets to coat.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Chill 1 hour.
Turn fillets... - 40.7831
Teriyaki Salmon Fillets With Chinese Noodles
1. Wipe off any fish scales from the salmon skin. Arrange the salmon fillets, skin-side up, in a dish just large enough to fit them in a single layer. Mix the teriyaki marinade with the shallot and ginger in a small bowl and pour over the salmon. Cover and... - 34.954
Delicious Easy To Make Salmon Dish
Great delicious salmon fish dish, easy to make at home!!! Only fresh and healthy ingredients! You will love it and your friends and family as well!! It has a sweet delightful taste! Enjoy!! And "Bon appétit!" - 92.789
Herb Coated Salmon
1 Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the scallions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped.
3 Transfer the mixture to... - 40.6403
Baked Salmon With Dill Sauce
Fish like Salmon are good when served with interesting sauces. Check out the video showing how to bake Salmon fillet and serve with flavorful and seasoned dill sauce. Good for a casual dinner with friends with drinks! - 115.027
Easy Salmon And Vegetables In Foil
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make four sheets of aluminum foil into rectangles, approximately 10x16 inches.
3) Place one piece of salmon in the middle of each sheet, slightly to the left of center.
4) Top with one teaspoon of lemon... - 45.7784
Baked Fillet Of Sea Trout
Cut the head and tail off the fish.
Slit open the belly from the head end to about three quarters of the way toward the tail.
Under cold running water, clean the fish thoroughly.
Lay the fish on a board.
Using a very sharp filleting knife, cut the fish... - 29.7992
Easy Pesto Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, process until smooth. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with salmon fillets, spread with remaining... - 32.736
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
Baked Salmon In Grape Leaves
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F also wash the grapes leaves and pat dry
2. Lay each fillet on a surface, and season with salt and pepper, set the fillets aside at room temperature
3. Take the stem of the leaves, and trim knobby... - 39.3158
Hot And Sour Baked Salmon
This easy to make baked salmon is absolutely wonderful as it combines the irresistible flavors of lemon, herbs and is baked with butter. A must try for all you hardcore seafood fans. - 29.6786
This baked salmon recipe is an easy to make dish for when you want to indulge in some exotic cooking. Cooking great food does not mean spending hours in the kitchen, however, the final outcome can be made to look so with minimum effort. Here’s how. - 31.4752
Baked Salmon With Watercress Sauce
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Lay the salmon fillets and sprinkle on both sides with a little salt and pepper, set aside and allow the fillets to reach room temperature
3. Take the watercress and rinse it under running... - 41.2193
Famous Baked Salmon
This Baked Salmon recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious dish. You should try this Baked Salmon... - 29.9079
Baked Salmon Hawaii
1. In a large dish, combine all the ingredients
2. Add the salmon to the dish
3. Allow to soak in the marinate for one hour in the refrigerator
4. Season the plank
5. Preheat the plank to 350°.
6. Place the marinated salmon on the oval... - 39.0088
Baked Salmon With Citrus Juicies
Diane and Allison Hoch teach you how to make Baked Salmon with Citrus Juices, along with other essential information. - 105.057
Baked Salmon Trout
1. Cut out a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
2. Grease it well with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. Place the fish on the buttered foil
5. Sprinkle salt over it.
6. Distribute the small cubes of... - 37.9091
Salmon En Papillote
Salmon en papillote could be a complete meal for your family and friends.
Check out the recipe right here. - 31.5553
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 43.5414
Baked Salmon With Fennel
1. Put the pieces of salmon fillet into a shallow dish. Add the lemon juice, white wine, salt and pepper to taste, and the fennel seed; cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Remove the leaves from the fennel and reserve; shred the fennel bulb.
3. Scatter the... - 35.5031
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 40.7064
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F.
STIR TOGETHER the butter, mustard, and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
In another bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
LIGHTLY SEASON the salmon with salt and pepper and set the pieces on a lighdy greased... - 40.0276
Baked Salmon With Mustard
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, olive oil, white wine, dill, pepper, and garlic.
Mix well with a wire whisk.
Set the fish in the center of a large baking dish.
Brush with half the marinade and bake until cooked through,... - 33.6836
Salmon Primavera Baked In A Brown Bag
This dish literally screams “French Classic” with serve with a twist! This spring-summer dish looks, smells and tastes like the season. It’s fresh, light, healthy and very quick. What a fantastic way to enjoy the best ingredients of spring! - 118.861
Baked Salmon With Fennel And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Trim the fronds from the fennel and chop them coarsely.
3) Halve the fennel bulbs, then slice each half into 3 wedges.
4) In a pan, cook the fennel in boiling salted water for 10... - 40.5198
Simply Super Salmon With Lemon Oregano Pesto
1. In a food processor or mini chopper, combine parsley, oregano, garlic, oil, lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Puree until very smooth.
2. Arrange salmon in a shallow glass dish; coat both sides with pesto. Let stand at room... - 29.3444
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Simply Elegant Grilled Salmon And Romaine Salad
1. Dressing: In a food processor, combine parsley, orange juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper; process until parsley is very finely chopped. Transfer to a glass bowl. Stir in garlic and orange zest. Arrange salmon fillet in shallow baking dish;... - 34.9228
Baked Salmon With Italian Seasoning
This baked salmon seasoned with wonderful ingredients is a simply outstanding addition to your menu. This is an easy to make , quick recipe suited for when you want to catch up on some reading or just laze around and enjoy a beautiful day. - 28.4221
Baked Salmon With Green Beans And Anchovies
Drop green beans in boiling water; cook for 1 minute.
Place the green beans, tomatoes and olives in a bowl.
Toss in the olive oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper.
Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over both sides of the salmon fillets; season both sides... - 43.4969
Baked Wild Alaska Salmon With Cherry Tomatoes Fennel And Dill
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Cut out four 30cm squares of foil or baking parchment.
3. Place a frozen salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil.
4. Top each fillet with equal quantities of the fennel, cherry tomatoes,... - 43.2611
Baked Halibut With Salmon Gutter
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large bowl, prepare the salmon butter by creaming together the butter, smoked salmon, lemon juice, grated onion, dill and pepper.
4. Mix together to form a uniform paste and set... - 45.5081
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Baked Salmon With Pesto
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Brush the salmon liberally with butter and mustard.
3. In a shallow baking dish, spray nonstick cooking spray and place the fish.
4. Bake at 450° F for about 10 minutes; to check the doneness of the... - 41.3474
Salmon Baked Sn Parchment With Parsley Pesto
This salmon recipe is baked with a parsley and basil pesto mix. Baked in a foil, this salmon recipe is easy, simple and nutritious and can be served with a side of potato salad. - 40.6943
Salmon With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, and mustard
4. Place the salmon fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Brush with the prepared vinaigrette
6. Season with salt and... - 41.1494
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 95.5504
Salmon En Croute
For filling, cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
In a skillet cook the green onions in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in bread crumbs and egg yolk, and then stir in spinach.
In a large... - 38.2241
Sole And Smoked Salmon Terrine
Puree the sole in a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice and salt and then the egg whites.
For a really smooth terrine, pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
Return it to the blender or food processor bowl.
With the motor running, very gradually... - 46.7538
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 45.9322
Hearty Salmon Strudel With Dill
Place salmon fillet on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Sprinkle salt, garlic powder, and pepper evenly over fillet.
Broil 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Cut fillet into small chunks; set aside.
Preheat oven to... - 39.8685
Salmon With Wilted Spinach And Fennel And Almond Relish
To make the salmon:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil the salmon, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 6 to 8
minutes. Don't be tempted to cook the fish longer. The fish will "carry over," or continue to cook. (It... - 42.7164
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 116.804
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Portobella Bruschetta Topped Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec prepares an easy, restaurant style dish using a grilled bruschetta from their Mediterranean Bar and their prepared Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. This recipe always gets rave reviews and is perfect to pull out when you have... - 122.127
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 131.658
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Cook Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Here's a very easy and straightforward way to prepare a delicious salmon meal which is low in calories and carbohydrates, and rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. You do not need potatoes to fill you up. This is the perfect meal when on an Atkins or... - 87.745
This Vermouth Salmon is created for those with refined culinary tastes. If you are craving to have an out of this world treat for dinner tonight , try out this easily prepared wined fish and you'll be grateful to yourself for having tried it. If you want to... - 43.6978
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 108.002
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Surprise Salmon Ring
Cut lemon into 5 slices; arrange in bottom of greased 6-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle fillets with salt to taste and paprika.
Line mold with fillets, arranging fillets crosswise and overlapping.
Leave tips of fillets extended outside of mold.
Combine grated lemon... - 45.5148
Chinook Plank Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, mustard, the pepper and salt
4. Mix well and set aside till required
5. Place the fish on the preheated oval of the plank. The skin should be down if... - 37.1347
Salmon With Dill And Caper Béarnaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly dust a board with flour and roll out pastry sheets 1/8 inch-thick.
3) Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
4) Arrange one salmon fillet, skin side up, over each pastry square.
5) Wrap the pastry around... - 45.1325
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 37.3472
Lemon Garlic Salmon
Join Toby as she prepares this incredibly simple and extremely healthy salmon dish. - 0
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 44.0953
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 89.2114
Salmon En Papillote With Horseradish Cream
For the sauce, in a blender or small food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese until creamy.
Transfer the cottage cheese to a small bowl.
Stir in the horseradish and parsley.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator while preparing the salmon.
Cut... - 40.5539
Northwest Alder Planked Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. Prepare the smoked tomato butter sauce by gently heating a saucepan
4. Add the oil to the pan
5. Sauté the garlic in the pan till it is golden bowl
6. Carefully add the wine to the pan and... - 47.107
1. Wash and pat the salmon dry. Cut the salmon into strips that are about 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide and 3 inches (7.5 cm) long.
2. In a large bowl, add the oil, dill, liqueur, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the salmon to the marinade and then... - 44.7705
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 146.503
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
1. Butter a shallow non-metallic baking dish lightly.
2. Place stuffed fish fillets in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with onions and pour wine over fish.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9... - 43.4205
Masked Salmon has a Incredible taste.The Honey and Yoghurt gives the Masked Salmon Exhilarating taste. - 34.0044
Place the salmon fillets on a baking dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Bake in a 350°F (180°C) preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
Remove the salmon from the oven and turn the oven to broil.
Top each fillet with 2 oz (30 g) crab meat, 4 asparagus spears and... - 30.5824
Grilled Salmon With Lime Butter
1. In glass or stainless-steel shallow bowl combine lime juice and gingerroot; add salmon fillets and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, turning fillets over every 5 minutes.
2. In small bowl combine butter and lime peel; cover and refrigerate... - 30.7711
1. Preheat oven to 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.
2. In a shallow ovenproof dish mix chinese five spice powder, honey and soy sauce.
3. Roll the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them well.
4. Place the salmon fillets with their skin side... - 38.586
Easter Ginger Salmon
This sweet and tangy topping makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better. It is the best. - 29.8893
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Salmon With Black Beans
1. In blender, combine all ingredients except salmon and watercress until smooth.
2. Place salmon on nonstick baking sheet. Brush both sides of each fillet evenly with black bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat broiler, or prepare... - 30.9848
Bistro Salmon Steaks
1) Take a small bowl for combining soup, milk, mustard and dill. Mix well and set the bowl aside.
2) Take a 13X9 inch baking dish and spread half quantity of soup mixture and half quantity of grapes.
3) Arrange the fish fillets over the... - 39.3903
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
1) Clean and rinse the salmon. Pat it dry.
2) Lay the spinach and onions on a baking dish and then place the salmon.
3) Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, dill and lemon juice together to make a paste.
4) Apply this paste on the salmon.
5) Bake the fish and... - 40.6585
Exotic Seattle Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, and chili oil. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour terivaki mixture over salmon. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Bake, basting with pan juices once or twice, 10 to 15 minutes,... - 24.4684
Elba's Salmon In A Pouch With Veggies
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Partially cook potatoes in microwave for 8 minutes.
3. Place the fish fillets over an aluminum foil and place butter over it, make pouch – separately.
4. Place pouches on a cookie sheet, bake for... - 107.942
Roasted Maple Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, and keep it aside.
3. For sauce, in a bowl combine maple syrup, canola oil, garlic, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Whisk well. Reserve ½ cup of... - 115.979
Salmon And Whitefish Mousse
To make the mousse: Combine fish with wine and lemon juice in stainless steel bowl.
Marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours.
Put fish through meat grinder fitted with fine disk 3 times or puree in food processor.
Return to steel bowl.
Chill for 1 hour... - 45.4366