- » Easy Baked Potato Soup
Easy Baked Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked potato soup recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bakes Potatoes
A detailed guide to making delicious potato soup at home. You would be impressed by the easy way to make jacket potatoes and try it at once. Pep up your holidays with such appetizers! - 47.739
Bennigan’s Baked Potato Soup
1. In a sauce pan, combine ham and chicken bases and whisk until no lumps appear.
2. In a stockpot, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sauté onions until transparent.
3. Add potato and pepper and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add chicken and ham... - 124.707
Easy Potato Bake
1. Place frozen potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir in remaining ingredients, except paprika. Sprinkle with paprika; recover.
3. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until... - 29.0139
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 46.0896
Baked Potato And Bacon Soup
1) Cut the potatoes into neat halves, scoop the pulp out and place in a small bowl.
2) In a large kettle, melt the butter.
3) Add the flour and stir in the milk very gradually. Conitnue stirring till the mixture is smooth, thick and bubbly.
4) Add the... - 44.1532
Baked Onion Potatoes
Scrub potatoes but do not pare.
Cut each in 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
Blend butter and soup mix; spread on slices, then reassemble the potatoes.
Wrap each potato in square of foil, overlapping ends.
Bake till done, turning once, on the grill or right on top... - 26.9614
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 98.968
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 44.1011
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 110.688
Old Fashioned Potato Soup
1. Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with enough water to cover. Set the lid askew on the pan, and boil for 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a 7-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5... - 35.0581
Easy Potato Casserole
1. Mix hash brown potatoes, onion, green pepper, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
2. Take a 2 quart casserole, put the mixture in it and bake for 75 minutes.
3. Season with cheese and bake for 15 more minutes.
4. Serve... - 38.5235
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.4096
Favorite Ham N Potato Bake
Favorite Ham N Potato Bake has a fine taste. Favorite Ham N Potato Bake gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and soup, flavored with paprika. Favorite Ham N Potato Bake is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 35.8777
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.8191
Creamy Baked Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
In lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole, thoroughly combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 40 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 28.6247
Twice Baked Potatoes With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and sour cream. Process well.
3. Wash potatoes, and bake it on middle rack of the oven for 45 minutes or until nice and tender. Allow it cool.
4. Now remove little... - 94.15
Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Wash the potatoes thoroughly ; rub with butter and prick with a fork
3 Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the remaining... - 44.8135
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
If you use Vegetable stock this is a great and tasty Vegan / Vegetarian soup. Or you could use chicken stock... - 0
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 46.0655
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 47.6954
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 104.436
Julienned Potato Soup With Cheese Rusks
Peel the potatoes and cut into match-like strips.
Heat the butter in a saucepan and brown the onion lightly with the bacon, if used.
Add the potato strips, seasoning and flavouring and pour on the boiling stock or water.
Cook gently for 15-20 minutes.
To make... - 41.335
Mom's Easy Baked Stew
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a deep roasting pan with cooking spray.
Layer ingredients by first placing meat, then vegetables in pan.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Then pour cream of mushroom and tomato soups over the vegetables.
Cover pan tightly with... - 33.3226
Easy Wiener Bake
This Wiener Bake recipe is a very easy, simple and extremelt delicious bake to try. It just takes about 40 min for the dish to get ready. Give it a try and I am sure you will like it. - 30.7886
Roasted Garlic Potato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic heads (do not peel or separate cloves); cut off top one-third of each garlic head. Wrap each head separately in foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until garlic is soft. Let cool 10 minutes.... - 31.7335
Scrub potatoes and cut each crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Blend butter with the soup mix.
Spread on one side of each potato slice.
Reassemble potatoes; wrap each in heavy foil, sealing well.
Bake on grill over medium coals till done, 45 to 60 minutes. - 25.7336
Sweet Potato Corn Soy Soup
Sweet Potato Corn Soy soup is an unusual combination of ingredients like sweet potato, corn and soybean. It is high on nutrition and great to taste as well. - 47.0222
Sweet Potato And Leek Soup
1. Place sweet potatoes, onions and leeks in a well-greased baking dish and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place baked vegetables, stock, water, cumin and black... - 35.125
Carrot And Potato Soup
1 In the food processor using chopping blades, chop potatoes, carrots and onion or cut them in to small pieces.
2 In a microwave safe 3-quart dish, put the chopped vegetables.
3 Over the vegetables, pour 1/2 of chicken broth.
4 Using a plastic... - 42.8784
Cheesy Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take two 2-1/2 -quart casserole, grease, and spread potatoes in the bottom.
3) Combine onion with soup, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes, repeat layers, cover... - 45.7895
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 30.8187
Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1 ½ quart shallow baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use a potato masher or the back of a wooden spoon to mash the potatoes or yams.
4. Add the other... - 42.2642
Spicy Potato Cucumber Soup With Dill
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic and cayenne and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is soft and golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, cucumber, chicken stock, wine and 1 cup of water.... - 38.622
Quick Potato And Ham Soup
ln a 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the oil and butter over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the ham and brown lightly, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 38.2332
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
In a large Dutch oven, boil water, add peeled potatoes that have been sliced and cook until potatoes are tender.
Add the remaining ingredients, except milk, and cook about 20 minutes.
Add milk to warm and serve. - 30.5806
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
Scalloped potatoes supreme is a mixed vegetable scallop made with added green peppers and onions. Baked in the oven with mushroom soup for taste, the scalloped potatoes supreme is creamy and great as a side in meals. - 31.3383
Onion Roasted Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
Empty potatoes into 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or... - 27.3982
Caraway Potato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the potatoes with celery, onion, bouillon granules, chicken broth and pepper and bring it all to a boil
2. Cover it, turn the het down and let it simmer for twenty minutes; add milk and butter later and stir till the... - 43.1117
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Empty potato slices into un greased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with sauce mix.
Stir in water, soup and butter.
Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes. - 25.5898
Cheesy Broccoli And Potato Soup
There is absolutely nothing more comforting than a bowlful of creamy, cheesy soup on a cold wintry day. Filling, full of flavors and a breeze to stir up, this dish is just perfect for lunch or supper. Betty shows you how to whomp up this soul-satisfying soup... - 107.942
1. Make up mushroom soup.
2. Chop bacon roughly and fry for 5-minutes.
3. Slice potatoes and place half in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle bacon over potatoes. Add remaining potatoes.
4. Pour in soup - about 1 pint will be required.
5. Mix breadcrumbs and... - 31.7071
Parmesan Potato Bake
Prepare potatoes according to basic recipe on package.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
Heat till soup thaws; add to drained potatoes, mixing gently.
Turn mixture into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 35.5538
Twice Baked Potatoes With Chives
Bake potatoes until done.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out insides leaving a thin shell.
With electric mixer, mash potatoes with butter and salt.
Gradually add soup and chives; beat until light and fluffy.
Spoon into shells.
Sprinkle with... - 31.6438
Ham Potato Bake
Ham Potato Bake is something you gotta sure. I just love the potatoes and ham and it goes without saying that this Ham Potato Bake is one of my favorites. Just check out the recipe of the juicy and yummy Ham Potato Bake listed here. - 41.9406
Potato And Vegetable Bake
In large bowl, combine potatoes, vegetable medley, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place mixture in 4-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
Cover and bake at 400°F 1 hour or until potatoes are... - 36.7691
Pork And Potato Bake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chops in a skillet lightly greased with vegetable oil, sprinkling the chops with seasoned salt.
Remove from heat.
Combine the soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and the 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 45.4403
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
Frankly Peppered Potato Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and stir onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into oblong baking dish, 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2".
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 1 hr 15 min. - 39.4722
Meat & Potato Bake
In medium mixing bowl, combine beef, stuffing mix, egg, 2 tablespoons onions, the pepper and allspice.
Shape into 4 loaves, about 3 1/2x2 inches each.
Arrange loaves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 7 to 11... - 39.3577
Chuck And Potato Bake
Trim fat from meat; place in large baking pan (13x9x2 inches).
Roast at 350° F. for 1 hour; spoon off fat.
Arrange potatoes around roast.
Combine soup and chives; pour over meat and potatoes.
Cover with foil; bake 2 hours more or until meat and potatoes are... - 29.4894
Frank Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the celery soup, milk, onion and mustard together; blend thoroughly.
3) In a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, place layers of the potatoes, sauce and frankfurters alternately.
4)... - 36.4003
Ham And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, and pepper together.
3) In a buttered 2 quart casserole, arrange the potatoes, ham, onion, and soup sauce in layers.
4) Dot with the butter and sprinkle with paprika... - 42.0191
Potato Tuna Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Into a greased 2 quart casserole, add in the tuna, shoestring potatoes, evaporated milk, cream of mushroom soup, mushroom, chopped pimientos.
3) Bake the mixture for about 45 minutes.
4) Serve... - 33.5006
Baked Veal Stew With Sweet Potatoes
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Veal Stew with Sweet Potatoes recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. - 50.1252
Pork Chop And Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a damp paper towel cloth, wipe pork chops and trim extra fat from chops.
3. In a medium skillet, heat fat and brown chops well on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
4. Drain... - 41.3339
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put egg, spring onion, cheese. Whisk well.
3. Add shredded potatoes, and mix them together.
4. In greased muffin pan, spoon mixture.
5. Place it in oven, and bake for 25 minutes... - 123.483
Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallows
This is the third part of the Thanksgiving series: Sweet Potato Pie. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my... - 126.507
Bashful Blushing Potatoes
1. Cook and mash potatoes. Mix in Butter BudsÂ®.
2. Heat soup and add to potatoes. Mixture will be thin but will thicken during baking.
3. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes or until top is browned. - 24.4935
Potato Tomato Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the bread into cubes and place bread cubes on a baking tray.
3. Toast in the oven at 350°F for about 10 minutes; set aside.
4. In a saucepan combine and boil together potatoes, tomatoes, carrot,... - 44.0984
Scalloped Pork And Potato Casserole
Try out this simple, yet scrumptious Scalloped Pork and Potato Casserole - everybody at home seems to love this one! Also, it's too simple a cesserole dish to give it a try, so go on! - 37.3364
Cream Of Two Potato Soup
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, a heart and nutritious soup such as this is a must have in our weekday dinner recipes repertoire. This two potato soup is hearty and nutritious; chock full of... - 138.05
Rich Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
In a buttered 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) casserole, arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake at 160°C (325°F) for 1 1/2 hours, uncover; bake 15 minutes... - 31.6932
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.5016
Chops Baked In Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Place the chops on a plate. Rub them well with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and chops. Saute well till the onions become tender and the chop turn a light brown on both... - 41.5018
Pumpkin Potato Soup
Do you want a highly appreciated Pumpkin Potato Soup recipe? Stock up on Vegetable as you will want to make this soup time and again. This Potato Pumpkin Soup when served as an Appetizer will bring happiness in your dining room. Trust me when I say, you have... - 44.3779
Red Potato And Broccoli Soup
Nothing warms you up on cold fall day like a hearty bowl of soup. Chef Maxwell mixes up a tasty potato and broccoli soup for November. - 114.095
Cheese Scalloped Potatoes
Combine soup, pepper and milk.
Pour over layers of potato and olives in a 1 1/2-qt.casserole.
Bake at 350Â° F for 25 minutes. - 23.6222
Sweet Potato Vichyssoise
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Prick the sweet potatoes several times with a fork and bake for about 1 hour, until soft. Let cool; then scoop out the potato pulp from the skins.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the scallions with 1 cup of the... - 33.4322
Mix well together, and bake about 1 1/2 hours in moderate oven (350° F.) - 22.9134
Trim and shred the stems of the collard leaves.
Roll each leaf lengthwise and chop into small bits rather than long slivers.
Bring water to a boil in large saucepan.
Add potatoes, onion and salt.
Simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove potatoes from saucepan... - 43.0963
Glorified Hash Brown Casserole
Glorified hashbrown casserole takes those funeral potatoes to a whole new level. This lighter version also features ham, peppers, and onions for a whole meal touch. - 111.332
Beat butter and eggs into prepared hot mashed potatoes (The butter is in addition to what has been used in the preparation of the potatoes).
Spoon potato mixture into a 2-quart casserole, leaving a depression in the center.
Stir pepper and mustard into cheese... - 27.3455
Potatoes In Beef Bouillon
1) Grease with 1 tablespoon butter a 10-inch ovenproof baking dish.
2) Peel and slice potatoes about 1/8 inch thick.
3) In the baking dish, arrange potatoes in layers.
4) Sprinkle each layer with salt, pepper, and cheese.
5) Sprinkle... - 38.6269
Quick Scalloped Potatoes
Heat the soup and stir in the milk, salt and pepper, and onion.
In a greased medium casserole make alternate layers of potatoes and soup.
Dot each layer with a little butter.
At the end pour any leftover soup over the casserole and use any remaining... - 37.2385
Jeff's Potato Chowder With Leeks
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) In a large pot add potatoes with water enough to cover it.
3) Boil and simmer covered for 20 to 30 minutes till tender.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat butter, cook the leeks over moderately low heat for... - 44.3629
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Rustic Potatoes Au Gratin
HEAT milk in small saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles form around edge of pan.
Remove from heat.
Add soup, cheese, garlic, nutmeg and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Layer 1/4 of potatoes and onion on bottom of slow cooker.
Top with 1/4 of soup... - 40.1927
Scrub potatoes but do not pare.
Cut each in 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
Blend butter and soup mix; spread on slices; reassemble the potatoes.
Wrap each potato in square of foil, overlapping ends.
Bake till tender, turning once 45 to 60 minutes on the grill or... - 26.8485
Onion And Potato Chowder
1) Prepare onion soup and add potatoes,chopped celery and simmer for about 15 minutes till tender.
2) Garnish the soup with parsley or cooked peas.
3)Serve this classic Onion And Potato Chowder with baked potatoes. - 34.0139
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Creamy Potluck Potatoes
1 In a large saucepan cook potatoes in boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2 In a large mixing bowl stir together the soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and the dry butter-flavored mix. Stir in 'A cup of... - 33.2246
Quick N Easy Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown beef with salt and onion; drain.
Add potatoes, soup, sour cream and cheese.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake 30 minutes.
Top with fried onions and bake 15 more minutes. - 33.0086
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake
Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is something for the pork lovers. This Pork Steak Vegetable Bake is quite a juicy dish and goes well with any occasion. Just give this rich and yum Pork Steak Vegetable Bake a try. - 39.8989
Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes
Bake potatoes in 400 degree oven for 1 hour.
Combine soup, milk, onion and pepper in saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Halve potatoes and scoop out pulp.
Add soup slowly, mixing at low speed until... - 39.0703
Scalloped Potatoes With Sausage
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup and milk; heat.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, green pepper, and pimiento.
Slice half the sausage links; add to potato mixture.
Pour soup over; top with cheese.
Arrange remaining... - 38.4462
1) Preheat oven to 375 deg before baking.
2) Combine mushroom soup with milk.
3) Season with a dash of pepper.
4) Take a buttered 1 1/2 qt casserole and arrange potatoes, onion and sauce in alternate layers in it.
5) Top with a dot of... - 40.6631
Scalloped Potatoes With Cream And Paprika
Stir soup until smooth.
Gradually add milk.
In buttered 1-1/2 qt.casserole, arrange alternate layers of potato, onion and sauce.
Dot top with butter.
Sprinkle with Paprika.
Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 15 minutes more. - 35.2193
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. In a large pan, blend the soup, milk and pepper and mix well
3. In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole lay down alternate layers of potatoes, onions and sauce.
4. Dot the top of the casserole with butter and sprinkle... - 35.4314
Scalloped Potato Casserole
If you are craving for something cheesy and mild, scalloped potato casserole is a dish meant for you. Having layers of potatoes and pepper with cheese and mushroom sauce, this casserole tastes heavenly and irresistible. Watch the video to see how you can... - 113.25
Step by step on how to make cheesy potatoes. Fast, easy and delicious! Great for potlucks. - 0
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. To make the sauce, in a bowl blend together the soup, milk, parsley and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
4. In the greased casserole, layer the potatoes,... - 44.058
Oven Barbecued Potatoes
In large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, milk, barbecue sauce, orcgano, salt and pepper, blend thoroughly.
Add potato slices; toss until well coated.
Spoon mixture into a greased 9-inch square pan; cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45... - 42.855
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.298
Supreme Scalloped Potatoes
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Cool completely; shred and place m a large bowl.
Add 1 cup cheese and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture.
Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt baking... - 40.8603
Bybee Inspired Party Potatoes
When looking for a heart-warming feast, this quick and easy casserole dish would come to your rescue. Featuring cubed potatoes, Cheddar cheese, butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese soup, and seasonings, this toothsome casserole by Betty is good enough to feed a... - 92.6708
Easy Tuna Casserole
Arrange avocado in casserole dish.
Sprinkle with watercress, salt and onion.
Heat soup, add tuna and bacon.
Pour into casserole.
Garnish with crushed potato chips.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10 minutes. - 36.5782
Easy Shepherd's Pie
Cook the onion and green pepper in butter in a skillet until tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add soup and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place in a casserole and top with potatoes.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20... - 37.6082