- » Easy Baked Potato Soup
Easy Baked Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked potato soup recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Soup With Bakes Potatoes
A detailed guide to making delicious potato soup at home. You would be impressed by the easy way to make jacket potatoes and try it at once. Pep up your holidays with such appetizers! - 51.1249
Easy Potato Bake
1. Place frozen potatoes in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 5 minutes on HIGH. Stir in remaining ingredients, except paprika. Sprinkle with paprika; recover.
3. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until... - 27.1519
Bennigan’s Baked Potato Soup
1. In a sauce pan, combine ham and chicken bases and whisk until no lumps appear.
2. In a stockpot, melt 3 tablespoons margarine and sauté onions until transparent.
3. Add potato and pepper and stir until completely mixed.
4. Add chicken and ham... - 112.998
Baked Potato Soup
In a medium mixing bowl, combine potato flakes with chicken broth; set aside.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add flour and cook, stirring, until flour is lightly browned.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring continuously, to make a medium white... - 43.7967
Baked Potato And Bacon Soup
1) Cut the potatoes into neat halves, scoop the pulp out and place in a small bowl.
2) In a large kettle, melt the butter.
3) Add the flour and stir in the milk very gradually. Conitnue stirring till the mixture is smooth, thick and bubbly.
4) Add the... - 43.334
Baked Onion Potatoes
Scrub potatoes but do not pare.
Cut each in 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
Blend butter and soup mix; spread on slices, then reassemble the potatoes.
Wrap each potato in square of foil, overlapping ends.
Bake till done, turning once, on the grill or right on top... - 24.8783
Zesty Onion Soup Flavored Baked Potatoes
If you are hunting for a perfect accompaniment for your grilled T-bone steak meal, this is it. This ooey gooey potato dish is baked to perfection looks and tastes superb. Stream the video recipe to learn exactly how Betty whomps up this delight and get baking... - 102.326
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Idaho Baked Potato Soup
Melt the butter in a large kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the flour.
Cook, whisking until smooth.
Add the milk gradually, cooking until thickened, whisking constantly.
Add the potatoes and green onions to the milk mixture.
Bring to a boil,... - 42.9139
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder
Here is an excellent baked potato chowder recipe which would be perfect for those cold nights. The chef here provides very clear instructions to make potato chowder combined with other veggies and cheese. A super economical dish which could be prepared in... - 114.02
Easy Potato Casserole
1. Mix hash brown potatoes, onion, green pepper, potato soup, celery soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
2. Take a 2 quart casserole, put the mixture in it and bake for 75 minutes.
3. Season with cheese and bake for 15 more minutes.
4. Serve... - 39.0484
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.1391
Old Fashioned Potato Soup
1. Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with enough water to cover. Set the lid askew on the pan, and boil for 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a 7-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 5... - 32.6355
Favorite Ham N Potato Bake
Favorite Ham N Potato Bake has a fine taste. Favorite Ham N Potato Bake gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and soup, flavored with paprika. Favorite Ham N Potato Bake is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 34.5486
Chuck And Potato Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fat off the chuck and arrange it in a baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Place potatoes around the roasted chuck.
5. In a bowl combine chives and... - 39.5369
Creamy Baked Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
In lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole, thoroughly combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake 40 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 26.7847
Twice Baked Potatoes With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and sour cream. Process well.
3. Wash potatoes, and bake it on middle rack of the oven for 45 minutes or until nice and tender. Allow it cool.
4. Now remove little... - 101.484
Baked Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Wash the potatoes thoroughly ; rub with butter and prick with a fork
3 Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until tender.
4 In a medium bowl, mix the remaining... - 45.2775
Easy Hash Browns Casserole
This hash brown casserole is a versatile dish and makes a great entree for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Here are excellently presented instructions that will help you replicate a restaurant style hash brown casserole with cheese and cream of chicken soup.... - 99.6615
Mom's Easy Baked Stew
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a deep roasting pan with cooking spray.
Layer ingredients by first placing meat, then vegetables in pan.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Then pour cream of mushroom and tomato soups over the vegetables.
Cover pan tightly with... - 31.4548
Easy Wiener Bake
This Wiener Bake recipe is a very easy, simple and extremelt delicious bake to try. It just takes about 40 min for the dish to get ready. Give it a try and I am sure you will like it. - 31.0678
Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
If you use Vegetable stock this is a great and tasty Vegan / Vegetarian soup. Or you could use chicken stock... - 0
Lightside Potato Soup
1) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, add 4 cups of chicken broth and the potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till the ingredients have tendered.
2) Mash half of the cooked carrots and onions.
3) In a 10-inch skillet, cook... - 44.0567
Rich Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, celery, celery leaves, beef stock, bay leaf, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture... - 45.2167
Scrub potatoes and cut each crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Blend butter with the soup mix.
Spread on one side of each potato slice.
Reassemble potatoes; wrap each in heavy foil, sealing well.
Bake on grill over medium coals till done, 45 to 60 minutes. - 24.0424
Julienned Potato Soup With Cheese Rusks
Peel the potatoes and cut into match-like strips.
Heat the butter in a saucepan and brown the onion lightly with the bacon, if used.
Add the potato strips, seasoning and flavouring and pour on the boiling stock or water.
Cook gently for 15-20 minutes.
To make... - 41.6635
Cheesy Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take two 2-1/2 -quart casserole, grease, and spread potatoes in the bottom.
3) Combine onion with soup, cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes, repeat layers, cover... - 46.0716
Cheddar Potato Bake
1. In a large saucepan or skillet, combine all the ingredients and mix well until well blended.
2. Place pan on a medium high flame and heat through before serve.
3. Serve the Skillet Rosemary Potato as a side to roasts or grills. - 29.3109
Sweet Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a 1 ½ quart shallow baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, use a potato masher or the back of a wooden spoon to mash the potatoes or yams.
4. Add the other... - 41.2378
Quick Potato And Ham Soup
ln a 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the oil and butter over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the ham and brown lightly, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 36.6254
Sweet Potato Pie With Marshmallows
This is the third part of the Thanksgiving series: Sweet Potato Pie. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my... - 122.398
Roasted Garlic Potato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic heads (do not peel or separate cloves); cut off top one-third of each garlic head. Wrap each head separately in foil. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until garlic is soft. Let cool 10 minutes.... - 30.1005
Sweet Potato And Leek Soup
1. Place sweet potatoes, onions and leeks in a well-greased baking dish and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place baked vegetables, stock, water, cumin and black... - 36.6607
Carrot And Potato Soup
1 In the food processor using chopping blades, chop potatoes, carrots and onion or cut them in to small pieces.
2 In a microwave safe 3-quart dish, put the chopped vegetables.
3 Over the vegetables, pour 1/2 of chicken broth.
4 Using a plastic... - 43.3917
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme
Scalloped potatoes supreme is a mixed vegetable scallop made with added green peppers and onions. Baked in the oven with mushroom soup for taste, the scalloped potatoes supreme is creamy and great as a side in meals. - 29.56
Bashful Blushing Potatoes
1. Cook and mash potatoes. Mix in Butter BudsÂ®.
2. Heat soup and add to potatoes. Mixture will be thin but will thicken during baking.
3. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes or until top is browned. - 22.7599
Onion Roasted Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
Empty potatoes into 13x9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or... - 24.8917
Scalloped Pork And Potato Casserole
Try out this simple, yet scrumptious Scalloped Pork and Potato Casserole - everybody at home seems to love this one! Also, it's too simple a cesserole dish to give it a try, so go on! - 35.1937
Sweet Potato Corn Soy Soup
Sweet Potato Corn Soy soup is an unusual combination of ingredients like sweet potato, corn and soybean. It is high on nutrition and great to taste as well. - 46.5504