- » Easy Baked Drumstick
Easy Baked Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked drumstick recipes.
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Just some ingredients thrown in together to make this easy dish! If its finger food for a party than this recipe is worth it except for the presenter and his presentation. Don't be disappointed watching the video! - 63.5788
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 138.541
Chicken Drumstick And Rice Bake
As always Microdac Chef David Paul experiments with chicken drumsticks and his leftover rice. This time, he shows us his microdac sauce recipe and applies on the drumsticks and bakes them over a bed of pre-cooked rice. Unfortunately the rice us bad but the... - 102.815
Melt butter or margarine in a jelly roll pan.
Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.)
Slit bag; spread open.
Pour milk into a shallow dish.
Dip drumsticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato... - 38.0691
Butter Baked Wings And Drumsticks
Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place on two foil lined 15 1/2xl0 1/2xl inch baking pans.
Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven... - 31.2847
Kentucky Baked Drumsticks
1. Mix flour and black pepper to taste in a shallow bowl. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl and whisk lightly. In another shallow bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes and chicken seasoning.
2. Pat drumsticks dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Roll each... - 25.589
Drumstick And Rice Bake
1 In a skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot.
2 Add in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
3 Add in the onion and bell pepper.
4 Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
5 Stir in the turmeric, rice, contents of... - 42.5933
Twist And Shout Chicken Drumsticks
This chicken drumsticks recipe is simple and easy to prepare. Prepared with a marinade mix of orange juice and garlic, the drumsticks are roasted with a seasoned coating of breadcrumbs with cornmeal, paprika, chili powder, mustard and cayenne for a spicy... - 39.3528
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 118.919
Mariachi drumsticks are seasoned and coated chicken drumsticks that are baked to prepare. Flavored with taco seasoning, the mariachi drumsticks are coated with crushed tortilla chips and baked till crisp. - 27.6574
Oven-barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
In small heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Reduce heat to low; stir in sugar and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 34.6966
Drumstick Hors D'oeuvres
Have the butcher remove the first joint from each wing, leaving second joint and wing tip intact.
Refrigerate first joints and use another time.
Holding the wing tip dip the meaty joint in melted butter, sprinkle with Salad Supreme, and arrange on a baking... - 19.5803
Chicken And Yogurt Drumsticks
1.Using sharp knife, cut slits in drumsticks about 1cm apart.
2.Combine garlic, curry powder, yoghurt and cumin in medium bowl, stir until smooth.
Add drumsticks, mix until drumsticks are well coated with yoghurt mixture Place crisps in plastic bag, crush... - 28.8973
Golden Coated Chicken Drumsticks
To make coating, combine rice bran, breadcrumbs, rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
Coat drumsticks with flour, dip in egg and coat well with crumb mixture.
Brush bakingdish with oil.
Addchicken and bake at 180°C for 1 hour, turning and basting frequently. - 33.4776
Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks
Place bacon in heated pan, cook stirring until crisp.
Add zucchini, cook 2 minutes stirring, add Stuffing Mix, mix well.
Remove from heat, cool 5 minutes.
Stir in lightly beaten egg.
Loosen skin around each chicken leg with fingers.
Push about a tablespoon of... - 35.5987
Chicken And Chipolata Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. Inside each drumstick put one sausage and reshape.
3. Roll the stuffed drumsticks in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat the egg and milk together and dip the... - 42.7423
Chicken Drumstick Buffet
Combine melted butter and salt; brush drum sticks with butter mixture.
Place chicken drumsticks in two large shallow baking pans.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine chili sauce, water, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, sugar, and... - 41.5494
1. Cut off wing tips and save for soup. Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint with a sharp knife. Place in a single layer on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°), turning once, 20 minutes.
3. While wings are baking, mix sugar,... - 30.3129
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine crumbs, cheese and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with salad dressing and dip each piece in the crumb mixture.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 23.1788
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 38.074
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and add a little amount of fat in it.
3) Cook the chicken in the fat until it turns brown.
4) In a casserole, place the cooked chicken.
Mix the rest of the ingredients... - 44.2017
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 44.3201
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil;put drumsticks in it and brown on low flame.
3.Once done, take the drumsticks out.
4.Put onions in the pan and saute well in the drippings until tender.
5.Add... - 43.8703
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the drumsticks and season well.
2. Pierce them with a fork all over.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large oven proof casserole, melt the butter or margarine over medium high.
5. When the fat is... - 43.1259
Santa Fe Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Combine butter and oil in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper in a small bag.
Add chicken to bag, about half at a time;... - 40.1132
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix apricot preserves, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, and salt until blended.
Add chicken drumsticks, tossing to coat.
Spoon chicken and sauce into 15 1/2 " by 10 1/2" jelly roll... - 38.1296
Honey Nut Drumsticks
1. Combine the milk, eggs and honey in a small bowl; stir to dissolve the honey. Place the drumsticks in a shallow dish. Pour the mixture over the drumsticks. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours, turning the drumsticks frequently.
2. Chop the peanuts in an... - 35.0456
East West Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil.
3. In a zip lock bag, combine the cornflake crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk and soy sauce and stir well.
5. Dip... - 44.7161
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare chicken legs wipe them with damp paper towels.
3. In a clean paper bag, combine flour, cornflake crumbs, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper.
4. Dip chicken legs, a few at a time, into beaten egg and... - 42.1304
Soy Turkey Drumsticks
Arrange drumsticks in 8 x 8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to outside.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over drumsticks.
Cover dish with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, or until... - 28.786
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 129.527
Hot And Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Have a hot stew for the day for a complete meal. This recipe uses the solar cooker to make this. If time is at your leisure then it’s a recipe to try! Watch the video for more! - 56.7209
Crusty Broiled Drumsticks
Crusty Broiled Drumsticks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Crusty Broiled Drumsticks, you will always crave for some more. - 26.4187
Roast Turkey Drumsticks
These Roast Turkey Drumsticks taste incredible ! Try this sauced meat for your next meal ! Tell me if you like these Roast Turkey Drumsticks. - 21.5103
These Mock Drumsticks are fabulous ! Try these spiced and sauced meat sticks rolled in bread crumbs and baked for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Mock Drumsticks are welcome. - 29.894
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Place chicken drumsticks in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole... - 36.8796
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 33.5894
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 44.91
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 105.16