- » Easy Baked Drumstick
Easy Baked Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked drumstick recipes.
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Just some ingredients thrown in together to make this easy dish! If its finger food for a party than this recipe is worth it except for the presenter and his presentation. Don't be disappointed watching the video! - 61.9587
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 136.952
Melt butter or margarine in a jelly roll pan.
Crush potato chips coarsely. (Tip: Leave chips in bag and simply squeeze it with your hands.)
Slit bag; spread open.
Pour milk into a shallow dish.
Dip drumsticks, 1 at a time, into milk, then roll in potato... - 40.4296
Chicken Drumstick And Rice Bake
As always Microdac Chef David Paul experiments with chicken drumsticks and his leftover rice. This time, he shows us his microdac sauce recipe and applies on the drumsticks and bakes them over a bed of pre-cooked rice. Unfortunately the rice us bad but the... - 101.182
Butter Baked Wings And Drumsticks
Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place on two foil lined 15 1/2xl0 1/2xl inch baking pans.
Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven... - 32.857
Drumstick And Rice Bake
1 In a skillet, heat oil over high heat until hot.
2 Add in the chicken and cook for 6 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
3 Add in the onion and bell pepper.
4 Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
5 Stir in the turmeric, rice, contents of... - 42.8628
Kentucky Baked Drumsticks
1. Mix flour and black pepper to taste in a shallow bowl. Place eggs in a separate shallow bowl and whisk lightly. In another shallow bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes and chicken seasoning.
2. Pat drumsticks dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Roll each... - 27.7257
How To Bake Cornmeal Crusted Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl, combine cornmeal, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. Dredge chicken with the cornmeal mixture and place on lined or greased cookie sheet.
4. Pop in oven and bake for 30... - 0
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 130.881
Drumstick Hors D'oeuvres
Have the butcher remove the first joint from each wing, leaving second joint and wing tip intact.
Refrigerate first joints and use another time.
Holding the wing tip dip the meaty joint in melted butter, sprinkle with Salad Supreme, and arrange on a baking... - 21.613
Mariachi drumsticks are seasoned and coated chicken drumsticks that are baked to prepare. Flavored with taco seasoning, the mariachi drumsticks are coated with crushed tortilla chips and baked till crisp. - 29.2922
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine crumbs, cheese and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with salad dressing and dip each piece in the crumb mixture.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 25.2905
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Brush chicken drumsticks lightly with honey; dredge in oat mixture.
Place drumsticks on a rack in a roasting... - 40.4632
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2) Take a skillet and add a little amount of fat in it.
3) Cook the chicken in the fat until it turns brown.
4) In a casserole, place the cooked chicken.
Mix the rest of the ingredients... - 44.9199
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil;put drumsticks in it and brown on low flame.
3.Once done, take the drumsticks out.
4.Put onions in the pan and saute well in the drippings until tender.
5.Add... - 45.3644
Chicken Drumstick Buffet
Combine melted butter and salt; brush drum sticks with butter mixture.
Place chicken drumsticks in two large shallow baking pans.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan combine chili sauce, water, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, sugar, and... - 43.0666
Honey Nut Drumsticks
1. Combine the milk, eggs and honey in a small bowl; stir to dissolve the honey. Place the drumsticks in a shallow dish. Pour the mixture over the drumsticks. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours, turning the drumsticks frequently.
2. Chop the peanuts in an... - 37.772
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare chicken legs wipe them with damp paper towels.
3. In a clean paper bag, combine flour, cornflake crumbs, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper.
4. Dip chicken legs, a few at a time, into beaten egg and... - 42.297
Oven-barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
In small heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Reduce heat to low; stir in sugar and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire... - 36.6592
Chicken And Yogurt Drumsticks
1.Using sharp knife, cut slits in drumsticks about 1cm apart.
2.Combine garlic, curry powder, yoghurt and cumin in medium bowl, stir until smooth.
Add drumsticks, mix until drumsticks are well coated with yoghurt mixture Place crisps in plastic bag, crush... - 30.9879
Golden Coated Chicken Drumsticks
To make coating, combine rice bran, breadcrumbs, rosemary and Parmesan cheese.
Coat drumsticks with flour, dip in egg and coat well with crumb mixture.
Brush bakingdish with oil.
Addchicken and bake at 180°C for 1 hour, turning and basting frequently. - 35.0137
Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks
Place bacon in heated pan, cook stirring until crisp.
Add zucchini, cook 2 minutes stirring, add Stuffing Mix, mix well.
Remove from heat, cool 5 minutes.
Stir in lightly beaten egg.
Loosen skin around each chicken leg with fingers.
Push about a tablespoon of... - 38.1449
Turkey Drumsticks With Hot Mustard
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey drumsticks.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, mustard and thyme. Rub the mix into the drumsticks and let rest for 60 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and oil... - 45.6573
East West Chicken Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil.
3. In a zip lock bag, combine the cornflake crumbs with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk and soy sauce and stir well.
5. Dip... - 47.0981
Chicken And Chipolata Drumsticks
1. Preheat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. Inside each drumstick put one sausage and reshape.
3. Roll the stuffed drumsticks in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat the egg and milk together and dip the... - 43.7215
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the drumsticks and season well.
2. Pierce them with a fork all over.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large oven proof casserole, melt the butter or margarine over medium high.
5. When the fat is... - 43.1638
Santa Fe Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
Combine butter and oil in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Set in a 400° oven until butter is melted.
Meanwhile, combine flour, chili powder, paprika, and pepper in a small bag.
Add chicken to bag, about half at a time;... - 41.4323
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix apricot preserves, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, and salt until blended.
Add chicken drumsticks, tossing to coat.
Spoon chicken and sauce into 15 1/2 " by 10 1/2" jelly roll... - 40.7835
1. Cut off wing tips and save for soup. Divide each wing in half by cutting through joint with a sharp knife. Place in a single layer on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°), turning once, 20 minutes.
3. While wings are baking, mix sugar,... - 32.0076
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Hot And Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Have a hot stew for the day for a complete meal. This recipe uses the solar cooker to make this. If time is at your leisure then it’s a recipe to try! Watch the video for more! - 53.4463
Crusty Broiled Drumsticks
Crusty Broiled Drumsticks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Crusty Broiled Drumsticks, you will always crave for some more. - 28.4114
Twist And Shout Chicken Drumsticks
This chicken drumsticks recipe is simple and easy to prepare. Prepared with a marinade mix of orange juice and garlic, the drumsticks are roasted with a seasoned coating of breadcrumbs with cornmeal, paprika, chili powder, mustard and cayenne for a spicy... - 41.5909
These Mock Drumsticks are fabulous ! Try these spiced and sauced meat sticks rolled in bread crumbs and baked for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Mock Drumsticks are welcome. - 31.3887
Soy Turkey Drumsticks
Arrange drumsticks in 8 x 8-in baking dish with meatiest portions to outside.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over drumsticks.
Cover dish with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 12 to 16 minutes, or until... - 30.0584
Roast Turkey Drumsticks
These Roast Turkey Drumsticks taste incredible ! Try this sauced meat for your next meal ! Tell me if you like these Roast Turkey Drumsticks. - 22.9523
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 36.3186
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
Place chicken drumsticks in rectangular baking dish, 12 x 8 inches, or 10-inch square casserole... - 37.1871
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 46.1731
Chicken With Tomatoes And Corn
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
In bag, combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper; add drumsticks, a few at a time, and shake to coat evenly.
Reserve 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the flour mixture.
In large ovenproof skillet, heat butter with oil over medium heat; cook chicken... - 44.4232
Easy Sourdough Bread
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Easy Sourdough Bread is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. The European Easy Sourdough Bread is a delight to serve and enjoy. Less than 160 minutes would be the overall... - 44.7907
Easy Herbed Cheese Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken. Insert cheese under skin, using about 1 tablespoon for breasts and thighs and less for drumsticks and wings. Spread cheese over chicken as much as possible. Brush or rub skin with oil.... - 20.9816
Easy Mexican Chicken
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken in plastic bag. Shake 2 pieces chicken at a time in bag until coated.
2. Arrange chicken, thickest parts to outside edges, in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 16 to 19 minutes,... - 28.7188
Easy Mushroom Roasted Turkey
This roast turkey recipe is a simple roast recipe. Cooked in the oven with butter or vegetable oil, the turkey is seasoned to taste and may be served with vegetables of choice or garnished with herbs. - 39.8406
Easy Oven Chicken
Easy Oven Chicken is a unique side dish recipe. This recipe will definitely win your cooking some fans. Try this wonderful Easy Oven Chicken recipe and let us know how much you liked it. - 26.3996
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 37.6474
Chicken Mozzarella Bake
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a 2-quart oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken thighs and drumsticks.
Fry until brown, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes; reserve... - 45.9564
Individual Clam Bake
Thoroughly wash clams in shells.
Rinse off lobsters with salt water.
For chickens, break joints of drumstick, hip, and wing so birds will stay flat.
Brush chickens with the 1/2 cup melted butter; partially cook by broiling over hot coals, skin side down, for... - 41.1138
Roast Goose With Baked Apple
Combine bread crumbs, onion, 2 tablespoons fat, sage, salt and pepper; mix well.
Cook giblets until tender; chop.
Combine giblets with dressing mixture.
Stuff goose with dressing; lace opening closed with string.
Place goose on rack in roasting pan.
Roast at... - 42.0748
Salt Baked Chicken With Thyme And Cracked Garlic
Squash each of the garlic cloves with the flat of a knife, just enough to crack them open.
Place half of the salt in a foil-lined roasting tin.
Press the chicken pieces down into the salt, then scatter over the cracked garlic cloves and the thyme... - 33.3005
Spicy Baked Chicken
Mix the cumin, paprika, cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, salt, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl until well blended.
Rub the mixture over the chicken pieces, pushing it into any cracks and openings you find and also along the bone of the drumsticks.
Arrange... - 46.3249
Crispy Corny Baked Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In a paper bag, shake together cereal crumbs, flour, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place butter in a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish and set in oven to melt. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then... - 26.4348
Chicken Vegetable Bake
1 Skin the chicken; rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the flour, paprika, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper in a plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Set aside. 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture.
2 In a... - 34.5315
Baked Chicken With Wine Soaked Vegetables
1) Remove neck and giblets from chicken. Reserve for other uses.
2) Rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry.
3) Preheat oven to 375° F.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together the first 7 ingredients in it.
5) Pour wine over the... - 47.7425
Butter Baked Turkey
Buy about 1 pound of turkey for each person so you will have enough left over for your favorite turkey casserole.
Have the bird cut into quarters, or at least in half lengthwise.
The day before Christmas, cut into serving pieces with a sharp knife and kitchen... - 36.5527
Barbecue Chicken In The Oven
1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking... - 110.728
Remove giblets and neck from turkey, reserve for gravy, if desired.
Rinse turkey with cold water, pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
Place apple, onion, celery tops, and garlic into cavity.
Close cavity with skewers or wooden... - 41.6039
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
If you like peanut butter so this Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip is for you. It is very easy to make and perfect with vegetables, meats and as a spread on your sandwich. - 0
Chicken Pandan or Pandan Chicken is a delicious Thai chicken dish. Chicken pieces such as drumsticks, wings, and boneless breasts are marinated in a concoction of seasonings and spices then wrapped in Pandan (Screwpine) leaves. This can be cooked in different... - 91.3218
1. Skin the chicken while you bring 1 quart of lightly salted water to a boil in a 12- or 14-inch skillet. Add the chicken and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it. Melt 3... - 30.8889
Turkey En Cocotte
This Turkey En Cocotte is one of the best turkey vegetable dishes that I've ever known. Savor these herbed and spiced skillet-cooked drumsticks baked with turnip and romaine leaves in your very next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Turkey En... - 36.73
Chicken Puffs With Sour Cream Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take the chicken drumsticks woll them in a foil and roast, boil, poach or grill as desired.
3.Once soft, take off the skin and let the drumsticks cool.
4.Apply pate on the drumsticks and spread... - 34.333
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
Nutty Chicken Drummers
1. In frypan, heat oil to medium temperature, add drumsticks, cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until lightly brown on all sides and remove to baking dish.
2. From frypan drain oil and stir chicken broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, peanut... - 45.671
Lemon And Walnut Chicken
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and brown the chicken well.
Place the drumsticks in a 1 litre (2pt) casserole.
Reserve three slices of lemon, and squeeze the remaining juice over the chicken.
Sprinkle generously with... - 38.589
Classic Chicken Chasseur
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C
2. Season flour with salt, oregano, and pepper.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon flour; dredge chicken drumsticks with remaining flour.
4. In a casserole or oven proof skillet, brown chicken in butter.
5.... - 43.3073
Roast Wild Duck
Rub cavity of duck with salt and pepper.
Quarter apples and onions; fill cavity.
Brush small amount of fat on outside of duck; place in baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 2 hours.
Remove from oven.
Discard apples and onions; place dressing around... - 33.6437
Chicken In Chips
Combine evaporated milk, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper.
Brush chicken pieces with milk mixture, then roll in potato chips.
Place chicken, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
Do not turn. - 29.8119
Chicken Wings In Hot Tangy Sauce
Amazing appetizer. This is a great video to prepare chicken wings in a tangy sauce. The sauce has a great flavor from honey, barbeque sauce ad lemon pepper. The zesty irresistible taste brings in a great taste to the chicken wings. This is an ideal appetizer... - 101.041
Peachy Low-calorie Chicken
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
Drain peach syrup into a cup (save halves for Step 3).
Add lemon juice and soy sauce to syrup; brush about half over chicken.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°), brushing every 15 minutes... - 32.4296
Corn And Chicken Scallop
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or a large shallow casserole, put together cream-style corn, milk, egg, flour, and snipped onions; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Generously season chicken... - 46.089
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a bowl, place chicken and pour in milk. Keep aside till used.
3. Take a large plastic bag, add flour along with spices, a little salt and generous amounts of pepper and keep aside.
4.... - 41.2307
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 103.488
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Dressing
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for Giblet Gravy.
Rinse turkey thoroughly with cold water; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Tie ends of legs to tail with cord or tuck them under flap of skin around tail.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and... - 38.3474
Gulf Coast Chicken
Cut chicken legs into drumsticks and thighs; shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and pepper to coat evenly.
Saute slowly in salad oil in large frying pan 30 minutes, or until fork-tender; place in 10-cup casserole with tight-fitting cover.
Sprinkle Spanish... - 36.0748
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cornflakes in a large zipper-lock bag and seal. Crush cornflakes with a rolling pin. Add salt and pepper to cornflakes and shake.Set aside.
3. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then egg. Coat chicken pieces with crushed... - 26.8038
Saute onion in butter.
Soak bread in water; squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine onion, bread, salt, pepper, eggs and sausage; mix well.
Stuff goose with mixture.
Place in roasting pan, breast-side down, in 3 inches of boiling water.
Bake, covered, at 350 de-... - 38.6496
Coconut N Curry Chicken
Combine bran flakes, coconut, curry powder, and salt.
Brush chicken with melted butter, then roll in bran flake mixture.
Place chicken, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
Do not turn. - 31.3075
Oven Browned Chicken
Arrange half the onion slices in greased shallow baking pans.
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer on onions and top with remaining onions.
Mix remaining ingredients, except margarine, and sift onto chicken.
Pour margarine over top.
Bake in preheated... - 31.0735
Fricassee Of Turkey
Combine pancake mix, corn meal, salt, and pepper.
Cut wings apart at joints making flat pieces.
Coat turkey pieces with flour mixture.
Brown slowly in 1/4 inch hot fat in Dutch oven.
Pour off excess fat.
Cover; bake at 325° about 2 hours.
Ladle... - 35.5522
Chicken And Mushroom Partouse
Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown in half the butter.
Remove to an ovenproof casserole.
Add remaining butter to drippings.
Saute sliced mushrooms until tender.
Sprinkle flour over mushrooms.
Stir in chicken broth, sherry and... - 42.0274
Jamaica Chicken Feast
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Rub cavity of chicken with lime.
Stuff cavity full of parsley, placing garlic slivers up under the breasts.
(The parsley will hold the garlic in place during cooking.
The stuffing flavors the bird; it is not eaten.)
Brush chicken... - 37.534
Plum Glazed Duckling Apricot Rice
Thaw duckling, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Wash, drain and dry duckling quarters.
Sprinkle salt evenly over all sides.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, skin side up.
Bake until drumstick meat is tender, about 2 hours, turning several... - 44.1518
Mix soft bread crumbs, ham, and pars ley in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine quickly with a pastry blender; chill while fixing chicken so butter doesn't melt.
Pull skin from chicken pieces; halve breasts, then cut out rib bones with scissors.
Separate... - 41.8891
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
Peachy Low Calorie Chicken
This Peachy Low Calorie Chicken is the best dish for the calorie reckonned! A very interesting combination of chicken and peaches, the dish is baked! Believe me this dish is never the least sinful! - 32.9647
Honey Ginger Chicken
Honey Ginger Chicken recipe adapted from NY Times.Honey Ginger Chicken can be prepared in advanced ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand.The cool thing about preparing things in advance is that you can be part of conversation rather than getting... - 43.7747
Crusty Oven Fried Turkey Parts
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
In a bag, combine flour, paprika, and pepper.
Beat eggs and milk in a 9-inch pie pan; mix croutons and cheese on a rimmed plate.
Shake turkey pieces, one at a time, in seasoned flour; then dip in egg mixture, spooning it over turkey to... - 42.4089
Chicken In Casserole With Grapes
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and coat lightly with flour.
Heat the 5 tablespoons butter in a frying pan and quickly brown chicken on all sides.
Arrange pieces closely together in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan.
Add onion to butter in... - 46.9127
Oat Crusted Chicken With Sage
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Mix together the milk and English mustard.
2. Mix the oats with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sage and the seasoning on a plate. Brush the chicken with the milk and press into the oats to coat evenly.
3. Place the chicken... - 38.5228
Spanish Chicken With Fakin' Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet add olive oil and warm.
3. Add tomato, garlic, pepper and onion. Saute till the sauce is thick.
4. Dice Fakin bacon. Add them to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes more. Stir... - 44.8548
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 39.7463
Glazed Duckling With Pineapple-orange Sauce
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine pineapple juice, preserved ginger, ginger syrup, corn syrup, sugar, orange rind, orange and lemon juice.
Simmer for 10 minutes; add mint.
Sprinkle neck and body cavities of duckling with salt.
Skewer neck... - 43.0305
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 27.1779
Tarragon Chicken And Vegetables
Tarragon Chicken and Vegetables is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.2774
Turkey With Orange Sauce
Rinse turkey parts and pat dry.
Place under broiler to brown.
Remove to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
Arrange onion slices over turkey parts.
In small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy sauce and... - 38.0404