- » Easy Baked Appetizer
Easy Baked Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy baked appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy baked appetizer recipes.
Easy Turkey Meatballs
Have you been looking for a perfect turkey meatball recipe? This video is sure going to come handy. Watch the chef share her simple recipe to prepare these yummy turkey meatballs that come with endless serving possibilities. Do give it a try. - 139.393
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to create a savory flan that is great for entertaining or pleasing your family with an amazing veggie meal. - 135.679
Vegetarian Vegetable Tart
Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory tart that is not only delicious but also beautiful: the vegetable tart! - 133.16
1.In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk it until its mixed well.
2.Pre-heat oven at 180C.
3.In a separate bowl, put plain flour and coat all chicken pieces in the flour.
4.Dip the flour coated chicken in the egg and then coat them with... - 132.707
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 127.312
Rustic Style Bruschetta
Looking for an idea to make a starter that is something like canapés? Here is a dish that can be made ahead of time and all with some bread and common flavorings for your guests. Impressive food made in easy steps. - 121.636
Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa
Pampered Chef Recipe - Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa. Spice up your next party with these delicious bite-sized morsels.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 115.363
How to Turn Old, Stale Bread into Delicious Homemade Croutons. - 113.769
Easy Chicken Wings With Two Sauces
Host Caitlin shows you two easy sauces to make with chicken wings - and teaches you how to cook the wings. These chicken wings are a great tailgating option! Thank you for tuning in! - 110.444
Mexican Cheese Crisps
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mexican Cheese Crisps with Avocado. Easy go-to Mexican flavored appetizer.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 109.787
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply... - 109.425
Bacon Covered Chestnuts
As one of our favorite snacks here at Ceja Vineyards, we love these savory morsels paired with Ceja Vineyards 2008 Carneros Pinot Noir. Salud! - 107.731
Pimento Cheese Pinwheels
A super quick and easy, cheesy appetizer that is super delicious. Only requires 2 ingredients. Great if you need something at the last minute and don't have a lot of time. Adapted from Pinterest. - 107.589
Crispy King Prawns
1. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Add salt and pepper to the prawns, egg and bread crumbs and mix.
3. Beat the egg with a fork and squeeze the lemon juice.
4. Grate garlic over the... - 107.365
Chicken Mushroom Cups
1. Peel the outer part of the mushroom using a paring knife.
2. Remove the stem and using a spoon carefully scoop out flesh from the center.
3. In a pan, sauté onions in 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown.
4. Add chopped garlic and... - 107.336
Great recipe to make ahead and freeze or use as an appetizer. - 106.212
Onion Cheese Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the bread lengthwise into 1" strips without cutting through the bottom.
3. Cut the bread widthwise into 1" strips, again without cutting through the bottom.
4. Insert the... - 105.341
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 105.068
The Regal Onion
1. For Onion soups and puff – preheat oven at 425 degrees.
2. For parmesan onion – preheat oven at 350 degrees.
3. For Onion rings - Cut onion rings.
4. In a large bowl, combine milk, egg and oil. Whisk well to form a mixture.
5. Add in... - 105.008
Bread Bacon Cheddar
When you have no time to cook your breakfast, you can consider this recipe. It takes just 10 mins to serve these yummy bread slices on your table. Topped with bacon and double layer of cheddar cheese, these are quite filling to gear up for the day. Watch the... - 104.206
Oven Chicken Fingers
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance... - 103.559
Pizza Dip Appetizer
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture in the prepared baking dish.
5. Mix mozzarella and parmesan cheeses... - 103.443
Chicken In Bacon Wrap
The recipe of chicken wrapped in bacon is a nice choice of appetizer for any occasion. You can serve them on salad or with your favorite dip. Whatever you do, it is surely going to be a crowd puller. Follow the given instruction from the video and recreate at... - 103.046
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.092
Ryan's Escargot Recipe
If you are an adventurous eater, then you are simple going to love this recipe video. Ryan karcher shows you how to cook escargot or garden snails in a butter sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. This buttery, rich appetizer tastes best when prepared with... - 101.571
Zesty Chicken Salsa Muffins
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield an appetizer that will disappear as soon as it is served? Then watch this video and prepare to amaze and be amazed! - 101.456
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 101.347
Sausage Stuffed Shrooms
Appetizer and entree portions of sausage stuffed mushroom with sun-dried tomato, onion, garlic, and herbs. - 101.276
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, brown onion, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix it well.
3. Sprinkle pepper, and onion powder. Mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll... - 100.033
Cheep And Easy Bruschetta
If you're looking for some easy appetizers then do try this recipe. This is perfect to make when you have some unexpected guests over. Do try it out! - 99.4573
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Tenders
For most of us the perfect chicken tenders, is all about seasoning we use. Here is a great way of preparing chicken tenders with low carb buffalo wing sauce. This spicy and juicy chicken tenders can be a great dish at your next party. - 98.8488
Honey Curry Oven Chicken
Baked chicken in honey and curry flavor is a delicate choice of meal. If you are wondering what to serve for any special dinner occasion, go for this. In this video, chef demonstrates the step-by-step process to bake the chicken. Follow this to serve a real... - 98.211
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 96.0237
Parmesan Crisps - Homemade Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and the parmesan cheese.
4. Scoop a spoonful onto the tray leaving a little gap between each scoop
5. Pop into the oven for 12-15... - 95.346
Easy Baked Tahong
Here is a delicious and easy baked tahong or mussels. All you need is four simple ingredients and an oven to bake. This video is in Filipino, so if you don’t understand the language, then you might find it difficult to understand the recipe. - 89.6171
Easy Asparagus Souffle
Most of us are afraid of making baked soufflés cause they don’t turn out like they are supposed to. This recipe gives the most perfect light and fluffy savory soufflés ever possible. They will have your guest impressed soon as you take them to the table.... - 81.4894
Low Carb Mini Mushroom Pizzettes
Hosting a party? Here's a great appetizer idea that scores well both on taste and health. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Give it a try. - 79.8068
Easy Deviled Crab
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, onion, cayenne, dry mustard, powdered horseradish and salt together.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/4 cup of melted butter and stir in the flour mixture.
4) Cook until the mixture is... - 45.68
Easy Cheesy Pie
Cook onion in oil till tender but not brown; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 2 beaten eggs, milk, and onion till nearly smooth.
Spread half of the batter in an... - 45.2288
Easy Cheesy Tomato Pie
Cut each sheet of phyllo in half crosswise; laid 1 half on tea towel, keeping remaining halves covered with damp towel.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; place another sheet on top, making sure edges are not perfectly aligned.
Brush with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of... - 44.9852
Easy Salmon Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Cut the aluminium foil in 8 inch square piece, and fold it into a small boat shape.
4) Butter the foil shaped boat from inside.
5) In a blender, place the... - 42.2574
Easy Potato Souffle
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a saucepan prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1 cup water.
3. Add the next 6 ingredients to the mashed potatoes and combine stirring well.
4. In a bowl beat egg yolks until thick... - 41.6042
Easy Scalloped Oysters With Crackers
Scalloped Oysters has a lovely taste. Scalloped Oysters gets its taste from oyster cooked with eggs and sauces. Scalloped Oysters gets is cherished by many people. - 39.8387
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of... - 39.6434
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Separate biscuits; cut each into 4 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball between palms of your hands.
On an ungreased baking sheet, use the heel of your hand to flatten each ball into a 2-inch circle.
Pinch edges to make a... - 37.877
Easy Southwestern Dip
Love Tamales? Then you wil sure love this Easy Southwestern Dip. As the name goes, it is way too easy to prepare and when it comes to the taste part it makes no compromise. Try this easy southwestern dip with corn chips. - 36.8906
Easy Tartlet Shells
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend flour, salt and butter until mixture resembles corn-meal.
Add just enough water to shape dough into ball.
Roll pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Cut out pieces to fit into 3-inch tartlet tins.
Place pastry in buttered tins.
Cover with... - 34.4416
Easy Barbecued Frankfurters
Simmer onion in salad oil until golden.
Add all remaining ingredients, except the wieners; simmer for 15 minutes.
Split wieners; place cut side down in shallow baking dish.
Pour barbecue sauce over wieners.
Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30... - 34.0102
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 33.5991
Quick And Easy Chicken Liver Terrine
1) In a pan, saute the onion in butter until soft. Stir in sherry and simmer until the mixture is almost dry.
2) Keep 3 whole chicken livers aside and finely grind or whirl rest of the livers in the blender.
3) Combine all the ingredients except the... - 33.4856
Easy Appetizer Cut Outs
Unfold pie crusts; cut out with 2 1/2-inch cutters.
Place cut-outs on ungreased cookie sheet; prick each several times with fork.
Bake at 425°, 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Combine cream cheese, milk, onion salt and Worcestershire sauce;... - 33.0422
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 31.7171
A Very Easy Corn Bread
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small mixing bowl beat egg whites, milk, and oil*.
Stir into dry ingredients just till mixed.
Spray a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
Pour batter... - 29.879
Quick-and-easy Baked Clam Appetizers
In small bowl combine all ingredients except parsley, paprika, and garnish; spoon 1/4 of mixture onto each of 4 flameproof scallop shells.
Sprinkle each portion of clams with an equal amount of chopped (or dried) parsley, then paprika;... - 29.2464
The extra-virgin oil gives a perfect Italian taste to Crostini. The peppery flavor of Crostini makes it s perfect appetizer in any dinner party. Me as a pasionate foodie can say that if you really want to make your guests wooed by your culiniary skills then... - 27.8879
Easy Mini Muffulettas
1. Spread 1 Tbsp. olive salad evenly over each cut side of roll bottoms. Top each with 1 Swiss cheese slice, 1 ham slice, 1 Tbsp. olive salad, 1 provolone cheese slice, 1 salami slice, and 1 Tbsp. olive salad. Cover with roll tops, and wrap sandwiches... - 27.6676
Easy Nachos are simply yummy. Easy Nachos gets its taste from cheese and tortilla chips. Easy Nachos is loved by many across the world. - 26.1557
Wegmans Herb-baked Tofu
Roasted sesame oil gives this dish a deep, rich flavor to the seasoned tofu that roasts with fresh chopped garlic until it's nice and browned in the oven. Serve it simply over greens as Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec suggests. - 0
Betty's 4th Of July Cheesy Herb Bread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make 4th of July Cheesy Herb Bread. This bread is quick and easy to make and is oozing with herb-flavored cheese. - 0
Sanaacooks: Eggplant Kufta
1. Cut the eggplant into 1/2 -inch thick slices and place them on cookie sheet.
2. Brush each slices with olive oil and broil until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the slices to cool.
3. Once cooled, drop it into a food processor... - 0
Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread
It only takes a few ingredients to make this amazing cheesy garlic bread! Perfect as an appetizer, it's also a great side for chili, stew, or spaghetti! - 0
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Nothing is as satisfying as that crunch into a slice of hot Cheesy Garlic Bread with sprinkled fresh parsley! Let's dig in together :) - 0
Learn how to prepare flavorful Tofu by marinating it in some aromatic Indian spices. This Tandoori Tofu is great for potlucks or your next get together. Try this unusual hor d'oeuvre and wow your guests. We have used Green Bell peppers with Tofu but you can... - 0