- » Easy Bake Toffee Cake
Easy Bake Toffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bake toffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bake toffee cake recipes.
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 37.7093
Almond Toffee Apple Cake
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Add flour and baking powder; mix until blended.
Spread batter in a greased 2-inch-deep, 9-inch-diameter cake pan with removable rim.
Place apples on batter,... - 43.4718
Toffee Treasure Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°F (300Â°F for colored fluted tube pan).
Grease (not oil) and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan (non stick finish pan, too).
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon; set aside.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl,... - 43.2202
Chocolate Toffee Bar Cake
Mix brown sugar and flour thoroughly; cut in butter until of consistency of coarse meal.
Reserve 1 cup mixture; add salt and soda to remaining mixture.
Blend in egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Chop toffee bars... - 41.2873
Toffee Topped Cakes
Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
Rub the margarine until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the dates and walnuts, then the beaten eggs until it is a soft dropping consistency.
You may need to add the milk if it isn't soft... - 45.725
Holiday Toffee Cakes
Finely chop chocolate-covered toffee pieces; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat until combined.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Beat in as much flour as you can with the... - 45.9319
Chewy Toffee Bars
Chewy toffee goodness in a cookie bar! Who will want brownies or plain old blondes once they've had these tasty bars made with Skor bits? - 0
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 106.397
Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars
Chocolate are always my pick and these Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars makes no exception. If you are planning an all-exclusive party for kids, make sure that you add the Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars to your menu. Just give this yummy Chocolate Toffee... - 39.0402
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 40.7463
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Using butter, grease a 7 inch loose bottom cake pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine dates and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, remove from heat, add soda and... - 49.0508
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 40.9615
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 38.3895
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.0625
Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold eggs, chocolate and almond extract into cream.
Stir together remaining ingredients;... - 38.6102
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 46.4435
Vanilla Flavored Angel Food Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Stir together flour and first amount of sugar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Add second amount of sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue holds stiff... - 38.2843
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 40.4054
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Place dates and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until dates are soft. Remove pan from heat and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until... - 37.9142
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Cover dates with boiling water and set aside while preparing rest of the pudding.
2. Make cake according to packet directions. Drain dates and fold through cake batter.
3. Spoon cake batter into a greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) springform tin and bake for... - 35.1887