- » Easy Bake Toffee Cake
Easy Bake Toffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bake toffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bake toffee cake recipes.
Almond Toffee Apple Cake
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Add flour and baking powder; mix until blended.
Spread batter in a greased 2-inch-deep, 9-inch-diameter cake pan with removable rim.
Place apples on batter,... - 41.1217
Toffee Treasure Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°F (300Â°F for colored fluted tube pan).
Grease (not oil) and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan (non stick finish pan, too).
Combine 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon; set aside.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In large bowl,... - 40.9365
Chocolate Toffee Bar Cake
Mix brown sugar and flour thoroughly; cut in butter until of consistency of coarse meal.
Reserve 1 cup mixture; add salt and soda to remaining mixture.
Blend in egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Chop toffee bars... - 41.3664
Holiday Toffee Cakes
Finely chop chocolate-covered toffee pieces; set aside.
Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat until combined.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Beat in as much flour as you can with the... - 44.1169
Toffee Topped Cakes
Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
Rub the margarine until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the dates and walnuts, then the beaten eggs until it is a soft dropping consistency.
You may need to add the milk if it isn't soft... - 44.8459
Pecan Toffee Coffeecake
The cake is so tender and moist, the streusel in the centre and top is cinnamon-y and together they taste like a delightful donut! The pecan-toffee topping is this coffee cake's icing on the cake and you will love the salty-sweet combo. This coffee cake is... - 130.408
Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars
Chocolate are always my pick and these Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars makes no exception. If you are planning an all-exclusive party for kids, make sure that you add the Chocolate Toffee Crescent Bars to your menu. Just give this yummy Chocolate Toffee... - 37.487
Toffee Covered Cookies
These Toffee Covered Cookies are a desire ! Try these creamy hazelnut-coated coffee and cocoa bakes for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked these Toffee Covered Cookies. - 39.2692
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Using butter, grease a 7 inch loose bottom cake pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine dates and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, remove from heat, add soda and... - 48.996
Choco Nuts Toffee Bars
Toffee Bars are simply loved by all. The Sugar abd vanilla extract gives the Toffee Bars a wonderful connecting taste. Must catch it. - 39.5701
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
Reserve half of the seeds; sprinkle remaining seeds over well greased 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan.
In saucepan, bring butter, white and brown... - 37.2106
Sticky Toffee Sundae
Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2.
Put the unsoaked dates with 300ml water in a pan and bring up to the boil.
Cream the butter and sugar together and mix the flour with the baking powder.
Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture followed by the... - 47.377
Chocolate Whipped Cream Cake
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
In chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Fold eggs, chocolate and almond extract into cream.
Stir together remaining ingredients;... - 37.4286
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 48.0808
Vanilla Flavored Angel Food Cake
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Stir together flour and first amount of sugar; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Add second amount of sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating on high speed until meringue holds stiff... - 36.3778
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 39.8361
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Place dates and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until dates are soft. Remove pan from heat and stir in bicarbonate of soda. Set aside.
2. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until... - 35.9498
Sticky Date Pudding
1. Cover dates with boiling water and set aside while preparing rest of the pudding.
2. Make cake according to packet directions. Drain dates and fold through cake batter.
3. Spoon cake batter into a greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) springform tin and bake for... - 34.9514