- » Easy Bake Oven Chocolate Frosting
Easy Bake Oven Chocolate Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bake oven chocolate frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bake oven chocolate frosting recipes.
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 110.367
Chocolate Drop Cookies With Chocolate-coffee Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream shortening. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg, chocolate and vanilla. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix to make a stiff... - 48.6474
Chocolate Kraut Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream butter and sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Sift together dry ingredients; add alternately with water to creamed mixture.
Using kitchen shears, snip sauerkraut fine; fold into cake batter.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 8 inch round cake... - 40.5327
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 46.5124
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 350° F
2) Take a bowl and mix the shortening and sugar creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg along with chocolate and vanilla mixing properly.
4) Sift flour along with salt and... - 46.6761
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops
Frosted Chocolate Nut Drops are simple to make cookies. They are often termed as old fashioned owing to the method of making them. The frosted chocolate nut drops cookies are always everybody's favorite. Kids just can't resist them. You will also enjoy them. - 51.5296
Frosted Chocolate Drop Cookies
Frosted Chocolate Drop Cookies is an easy to make and delicious cookie. I have a weakness for the chocolate flavor of this yummy Frosted Chocolate Drop Cookies! Try it! - 40.2206
Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
Beat all ingredients in chilled large bowl on high speed until soft peaks form.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): For 8- or 9-inch pans, heat oven to 375° stir 2 tablespoons
Gold Medal all-purpose flour into dry cake mix and decrease oil to 1 tablespoon; beat... - 21.1654
Vanilla Frosted Chocolate Cookies
COMBINE flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Gradually beat in cocoa mixture.
Shape dough into two balls.
Roll each ball of dough between two sheets waxed paper to 1/4-inch... - 38.7523
Chocolate Frosted Brownies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place flour and sieve. Keep aside.
3. Over a double boiler, melt chocolate with butter. Keep aside.
4. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 48.3027
Frosted Chocolate Cake
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and cream and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
Add the chocolate and butter and stir until melted.
Pour into a bowl and stir in the vanilla.
Let the... - 45.1008
Frosted Chocolate Apricot Ring
Prepare as for basic butter cake but sift cocoa with the flour.
Stir Choc Bits and apricots into mixture.
Bake in moderate oven for about 45 minutes.
Chocolate Frosting: Beat butter in small bowl with electric mixer until creamy, gradually add sifted icing... - 35.0956
Chocolate Frosted Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease two 9-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter or margarine; add 3/4 cup of the sugar gradually.
Add egg yolks and orange rind; beat thoroughly.
Combine orange juice, rum,... - 41.7002
Fudge Cake With Chocolate Silk Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 10" springform pan. Dust with flour.
Melt chocolate chips with coffee granules and water in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Remove from heat and pour... - 44.4555
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Frosted Chocolate Rolls
frosted chocolate rolls is a delicious dessert made with cocoa and sweet dough. The sweet dough is filled with a mix of cocoa, butter, milk and sugar and baked in the oven. Served immediuately or frozen for later, these chocolate rolls will make any meal end... - 35.9777
Mocha-frosted Chocolate Cake
Combine biscuit mix, cocoa, sugar, eggs, milk, butter or margarine and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat on low speed with electric mixer 1/2 minute to blend ingredients.
Increase the speed to medium and beat for 4 minutes.
Scrape the bowl often with a rubber... - 40.2221
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 48.491
Frosted Toffee Bars
In medium bowl, combine oats, sugar and margarine; mix well.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated 350° oven 13 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
In small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips.
Spread over oat mixture; sprinkle... - 33.7178
Mocha Walnut Frosted
mocha walnut frosted muffins are awesome little bakes made with a brew of strong coffee cold coffee along with cocoa and walnuts. A warm and delightful bake, this muffin recipe is best enjoyed fresh from the oven with a tall glass of warm frothed milk. - 46.4573
Frosted Brownie Fudge Muffins
Frosted brownie fudge muffins combine the delight of brownies and chocolate in a delicious muffin recipe. Topped with sticky chocolate sauce, these muffins are smply heavenly and absolutely great to indulge in. baked with care and lots of love, this muffin... - 34.7501
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 46.107
So Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Reserve 1/3 cup of the frosting.
In large bowl, combine remaining frosting, peanut butter and egg; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off By hand, stir in flout Shape dough into 1-inch... - 32.2996
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Easy Chocolate Eclairs
Prepare and bake eclairs according to package directions, making 8 to 10 eclairs.
To dry out shells, remove from oven when baked and split in half lengthwise; return to oven with heat off, door open 15 to 20 minutes.
Frost tops with Chocolate Icing.
At... - 29.9717
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F while the cookie dough freezes for an hour
2. Cut the frozen dough into quarter inch slices and place them three inches apart from each other and bake for twelve minutes until golden brown; cool for a couple... - 46.8023
Buttermilk Pecan Brownies With Sour Cream Frosting
1. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium saucepan melt the butter or margarine over low heat. Cool slightly. Stir the granulated sugar and brown sugar into the melted butter. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating by hand just till combined.... - 36.2039
Cherry Chocolate Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
Frosting: In small saucepan, combine sugar, margarine and... - 45.7052
Easy Choco Applesauce Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
In large mixer bowl, beat applesauce, sweetened condensed milk, margarine, eggs, chocolate and vanilla.
Add biscuit mix and cinnamon; mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Turn into lightly greased 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or... - 44.1026
Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue
Line baking sheets with baking parchment.
Draw five 9-inch (23-cm) circles on baking parchment in pencil.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Add granulated sugar and beat again until stiff.
Sift... - 42.9834
Glazed Chocolate Sweet Cakes
FOR CAKES: MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small... - 44.833
Easy Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease and flour 15 x 10-inch jelly roll or 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake on jelly roll pan... - 47.0674
Chocolate Fantasy Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Grease bottoms and sides of 3 round pans, 8 or 9x 1 1/2 inches, with shortening; lightly flour. Beat cake mix, water, oil, coffee and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Pour into... - 30.4632
How To Make Cookies: Easy To Bake Halloween Cookie Ideas
If you're looking to make some new treats that aren't too tricky on Halloween, these spider and mummy cookies will make your spooky party even more fun. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker Kitchens shows how to bake and decorate... - 0
Frosted Rum Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cake, mix breadcrumbs and rum in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate 6 of the eggs.
Put 2 whole eggs, 6 egg yolks and sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5... - 44.7448
Chocolate And Black Coffee Baked Cupcakes
Want to know of a yummy dessert recipe that is actually an interesting twist to a loved classic? Then watch this video and learn to make amazing chocolate cupcakes, unlike the ones you have ever tasted! - 99.0132
Marshmallow Peppermint Frosting
Preheat oven to 450°.
Make frosting as package directs.
Add peppermint extract.
Spread between layers and on top and sides of cool chocolate or other cake.
Press marshmallow halves into top frosting.
Bake for 8 minutes. - 25.9129
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
5.... - 49.881
Frosted Marble Brownies
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Blend the butter, vanilla and sugar into a fluffy mix
3) Break in the eggs one at a time, stirring throughout; then, combine the flour and salt and mix it all together
4) Pour the nuts into... - 43.4614
Frosted Angel Food Cake
Whip the egg whites until very fluffy.
Add the cream of tartar, then the sugar gradually.
Sift the flour and salt together 4 times.
Fold into the egg whites.
Add the vanilla.
Fold into an angel food cake pan (do not grease).
Bake in a preheated 375°F... - 37.9734
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Independence Day Cake
A Simple dish to celebrate Independence day. It was really fun cooking with two lovely kids. This is my first homemade cake with frosting. - 0
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade chocolate cupcakes . Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step and uses colorful icing for the cupcakes. Your family and guests will relish these cupcakes.... - 104.235
One Pan Chocolate Cake
If you intend to make a cake without messing your kitchen, try this One-Pan Chocolate Cake recipe. This recipe uses the baking pan itself to mix the ingredients thus saving time and effort. What is more the end product is very tasty and delicious too! - 133.946
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
Prince Regent Cake
Grease and flour baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks, half the sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat in remaining... - 46.2298
Nut Cake With Mocha Frosting
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans; line with wax paper.
Combine eggs and sugar in blender; blend until light and fluffy.
Add nuts; blend until finely chopped.
Add flour and baking powder; blend until just mixed.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 20 to... - 45.246
Chocolate Nut Cake
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat until light.
Blend in cooled chocolate.
Sift dry ingredients; add alternately with buttermilk.
Add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased 8-inch tube pan 3 inches deep.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) about 1... - 45.2431
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Lynn's White Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Want to wow your friends with a recipe that is simple yet very impressive? Then try these frosted cookies detailed in the video by LynnsRecipes. You will fall in love with these treats, that's a promise! - 133.233
Easy Yellow Cake
The Easy Yellow Cake is one of my favorite cake preparations that can be served as a dessert. Prepared with baking powder and swans down cake flour, the Easy Yellow Cake are best served on get together and parties. - 42.2995
Easy Gold Cake
Who isn't excited about making cake and this Easy Gold Cake is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Easy Gold Cake is evenly sweetened to give that sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 42.0372
Doubley Dark Chocolate Layer Cake
Cake: Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease two 8-inch square pans.
Line with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease the parchment or waxed paper.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Add oil, eggs, coffee,... - 45.1553
Chocolate Cream Gateau
Grease and flour two 8-inch (20-cm) layer cake pans.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake; prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Fold hazelnuts into batter.
Spread batter evenly in prepared... - 46.059
Cheryls Home Cooking - 5 Layer Chocolate Chip Cake
This is a home made cake made from scratch, Very inexpensive to make, Fast easy and MMmm Good! Your family is going to love all this Chocolate. Excellent with a tall glass of milk or coffee. Nothing like home made for your family or friends. Everyone will... - 0
Chocolate Orange Cookies
To make cookie dough, coarsely grate chocolate.
Beat butter or margarine, sugar, salt, egg and orange peel in a medium bowl.
Sift in flour and baking powder; add grated chocolate.
Knead ingredients quickly to a workable dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in... - 47.7277
Classic Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Add eggs, beating until soft peaks form.
4) To this, stir in the melted chocolate.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the chocolate... - 47.5661
Chocolate Gateau Alice
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Cream butter and half the sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in... - 45.0184
One Bowl Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sift together in the bowl of an electric mixer the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cocoa and sugar. Add the shortening, water, milk, eggs and vanilla and blend on very low speed until the ingredients are moistened.... - 38.9635
Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F.
Grease bottom of 15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1" jelly-roll pan.
Line with waxed paper.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar at high speed until thick and pale-lemon colored.
With beater at low speed, mix in cocoa, flour and... - 42.6545
Rocky Road Brownies
Cream 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup sugar.
Add next 4 ingredients, and mix well.
Spoon into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 egg, 1/4 cup pecans, 1 tablespoon flour, and 1/... - 43.4114
Easy Tri Level Brownies
Combine cookie mix, 1 egg, and butter according to package directions.
Press in bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Combine brownie mix, second egg, and water according to package directions; spread brownie mix over pre-baked... - 31.2116
Easy Devil's Food Cake
1. Melt chocolate in a small bowl over hot, not boiling, water; cool.
2. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans. Dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
3. Sift flour, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
4. Beat butter or margarine in a large bowl... - 46.1301
Easy Silver White Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches, or 2 round layer pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, shortening, milk and vanilla into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl... - 40.1944
How To Make Cookies: Easy Cookie Recipes For Halloween
If you are fretting about how to make Halloween treats for kids, rest your worries! This recipe video has two recipes for Halloween that your kids are going to absolutely love! Ghoulish Cookies and Candy Corn Cookies are fun to make and look great as well.... - 148.574
Chop cherries, peel, raisins and almonds finely and dredge in flour.
Melt butter and add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
Stir fruit and flour mixture into melted butter mixture.
Drop batter by teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet, well spaced.
Flatten with the... - 42.0612
1. In a plate put the cake crumbs or crumble a cake really finely in order to get 2 cups of cake crumbs.
2. Whisk the ready to use frosting to make it slightly loose and smooth.
3. Add the frosting to the cake crumbs and gently mix using... - 0
Chocolate Mint Bars
Melt 2 squares of the chocolate and the 1/2 cup butter over hot water.
Using metal blade, process eggs and sugar for 30 seconds.
Add chocolate-butter mixture and process for 5 seconds or until blended.
Add flour, salt, vanilla, and nuts and process with... - 45.8628
Choice Chocolate Cake
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel or waxed paper. Spread the shortening over the bottom and sides of the baking pan to grease it.
2. In the mixing bowl, put flour, sugar, and baking soda. Mix well with the wooden spoon.... - 39.625
Chocolate Angel Ring
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Make the cake batter with cake mix and water, as mentioned in the label directions.
4) Dredge cocoa, alternately with 2 more tablespoons water, over batter.
5) Fold... - 43.8353
Three-layer Chocolate Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a small saucepan and melt over moderate heat, stirring constantly with a spoon.
Do not let it boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 44.0508
Superb Milk Chocolate Cake
1. Grease and flour 2 x 9-inch layer pans.
2. Heat oven to 375°F.
3. In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate and water by standing bowl in a pan of simmering water.
4. Stir to blend well. Cool.
5. Beat butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl until blended and... - 45.2176
Jean Banchet Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease with butter and slightly flour it.
3. Take a bowl, add egg yolks and whisk thoroughly.
4. Take another bowl, cream in egg whites. Dust in sugar, mix... - 42.0451
Ski Tip Chocolate Cake
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take 2 round cake pans of 8 inch size.
3)Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, milk and oil. An electric mixer at medium speed should be used for... - 48.6483
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Cream margarine and sugar.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and chocolate.
Add milk and mix.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
Shape dough in 2 rolls, 2 inches in diameter; wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
Cut into thin slices and bake on ungreased cooky... - 49.4229
Cheyenne Chocolate Cake
Cook cocoa, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 egg yolk, and milk over low heat until thick.
Stir constantly to prevent sticking.
Cream butter until soft.
Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until well blended.
Add 1 whole egg and 2 egg yolks.
Stir in... - 44.0122
Dark Chocolate Cake
Stir hot coffee gradually into cocoa.
Combine sugar with butter, egg-yolks, salt, vanilla and half the cocoa mixture.
Beat until light and creamy.
Mix bicarbonate of soda and sour cream together.
To butter and sugar mixture add sour cream and cocoa-coffee... - 44.0437
Cherry Chocolate Cake
Stir shortening to soften, gradually add sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well; stir in chocolate.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, a little at a time, beating smooth after each addition.
Add... - 40.0759
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake For A Crowd
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, soda and salt.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, bring margarine and water just to boiling.
Add... - 46.3381
Chocolate Cake Supreme
1. Measure and sift the flour thrice, adding the baking powder and salt when sifting the third time.
2. Melt the bitter chocolate over a double boiler.
3. Beat the egg whites in a clean dry bowl, until they form peaks.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 49.2622
Dark Mocha Chocolate Cake
1. Grease two 8-inch cakepans with 1 tablespoon butter, sprinkle breadcrumbs on bottom and sides of pans and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. In top of a double boiler combine chocolate, water and coffee granules and bring... - 48.3348
Black And White German Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter three 8" diameter cake pans. Line the bottoms with wax paper and butter the wax paper. Dust pans with flour.
Cream together margarine and sugar. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
Melt chocolate in... - 46.5179
White Chocolate Maple Mousse Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Fold in 6 ounces finely chopped white baking bar.
Pour batter into greased... - 45.3374
Chocolate Fruit Boats
Grease 16 boat-shaped patty molds; sprinkle with almonds.
To make cake, combine dates, candied pineapple, raisins, currants and almonds in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with rum; cover and let stand 2 hours.
After 2 hours, stir 3 tablespoons (20 g) flour into fruit... - 43.5201
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 44.9926
Chocolate Layer Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar slowly mixing thoroughly by beating.
4) Beat the egg and add it to the batter.
5) Add half of the milk and mix... - 45.7648
Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease 2 9-inch layer pans.
2. Blend together the shortening, sugar, salt, vanilla and eggs.
3. Break the squares of chocolate and melt them over hot water. Add to the creamed mixture.
4. Sift the flour with the soda... - 37.6307
Basic Chocolate Cake
Beat butter and sugar together in large bowl.
Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla and chocolate.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add alternately with sour cream to butter mixture; beat well after each addition.
Stir in boiling water. (Batter... - 43.366
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the 16 x 11 x 1-inch pan to line with waxed paper and grease.
3) In a bowl, add chocolate to melt down over hot water.
4) Separately, sift flour, baking powder and salt all together.
5) In a bowl, beat eggs to... - 46.5723