- » Easy Bake Oven Caramel Corn
Easy Bake Oven Caramel Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy bake oven caramel corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy bake oven caramel corn recipes.
Oven Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, syrup, salt and flavoring; bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; add soda.
Pour mixture over popcorn; mix well.
Scatter in large shallow pan.
Bake at 250 de- grees for 1 hour; stirring frequently. - 32.9067
Oven Caramel Corn
Heat oven to 200Â°.
Divide popped corn between 2 ungreased baking pans, 13x9x2 inches.
Heat sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt, stirring occasionally, until bubbly around edges.
Continue cooking over medium heat 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda... - 29.4578
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 35.9292
Baked Caramel Corn
Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in soda and vanilla.
Gradually pour over popped corn, mixing well.
Turn into 2 large shallow baking... - 35.2887
Baked Caramel Corn
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Coat bottom and sides of large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place popped pop corn in roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, melt butter over low heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 31.4369
Baked Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly. Boil for another 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat.
3. Add baking soda,... - 41.7706
Aunt Norm's Caramel Corn
Caramel Corn is a yummy snack that makes for a light and easy to prepare treat. Yummy Caramel Corn are perfect for those movie at home nights! Try it! - 26.6904
Preheat oven to 250°.
Microwave caramels with water in 2-cup measure or medium bowl on high 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Continue microwaving on high 30 seconds to 1 minute or until sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
Pour immediately over popped corn; toss... - 24.2992
This Carmel Corn recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this snack. Really this snack is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 30.3622
In heavy saucepan, stir together granulated and brown sugars, butter, corn syrup and cream of tartar; bring to boil, stirring.
Boil for 5 minutes without stirring; remove from heat.
Stir in baking soda.
Place popcorn in roasting pan; pour sugar mixture over... - 31.5991
Crispy Caramel Corn
1. Preheat oven to 125 degrees centigrade.
2. In a greased bowl, toss popcorn, peanuts and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 5 minutes until sugar is completely... - 43.2526
Caramel Corn Candy
1) Into a large mixing bowl, combine the popped corn and the peanuts
2) Mix together the butter, corn syrup, sugar and salt
3) Place them into a saucepan and bring to a boil
3) Simmer at low heat for about 5 minutes, taking care to stir continuously
4)... - 45.253
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 36.4463
Christy Hall's Pam's Caramel Corn
1. Pop enough corn to fill a very large bowl 2/3 full.
2. Sort to remove any unpopped kernel.
3. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix butter, borown sugar, salt and corn syrup and cook until boiling and then time it to boil exactly 4 minutes.
4. Remove from... - 37.6048
Peanutty Caramel Corn
1. Place the popped corn and the nuts in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Keep warm in a preheated very slow oven (250°).
2. Cut the butter and the margarine into chunks and place in a 3- or 4-quart microwave-safe bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the... - 41.187
Quick And Easy Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Thyme-caramelized Onions
Take your steak from good to gourmet with this delectable, quick and easy grilled dish recipe. Betty shows your how to perfectly grill rib eye stick and jazz it up with yummy thyme caramelized sauce. Ready in just 45 minutes, all it takes s a handful of... - 104.805
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 101.789
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 45.9984
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Take a saucepan with water. Bring it to boil.
3) Put the whole oranges into the boiling water along with salt and boil for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the oranges and put back to the saucepan. Fill the... - 42.0126
Place popcorn in a lightly greased 4-quart casserole, set aside.
Place butter in a 1 1/2-quart dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt, cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Remove mixture from... - 36.2884
Spread popcorn in large buttered roasting pan.
In heavy saucepan, stir together sugar, syrup, margarine and salt.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
Continue cooking, without stirring, for 5 more minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and... - 35.239
In saucepan, cook sugar, corn syrup and butter over medium heat, stirring, until boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Let cool slightly.
Stir together flour, almonds and cardamom; stir into brown sugar mixture until well combined.
Drop by teaspoonfuls (5 mL), at least 4... - 33.4501
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 121.047
Overnight Caramel Pecan Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/3 cup sugar, the oil, baking powder, salt, egg and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto well-floured surface;... - 44.3688
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 36.7382
Delicious Chocolate Cake Topped With Caramel Sauce
Good enough to 'wow' any crowd, chocolate cake are a huge hit with kids and adults alike. A delicious way to appease your chocolate craving, this video shows you how to prepare the cake from the scratch. For added elegance and taste, don't forget to top it... - 112.526
Caramel Ring Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter with sugar; beat in eggs and corn syrup.
Sift in flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix soda with milk and a few drops of vanilla and add to mixture.
Place in a greased and floured 9 1/2 inch ring mold and bake for... - 47.797
Sweet Caramel Popcorn
Want a really delicious homemade treat for Halloween? Try making Caramel popcorn, it's a tried and tested recipe by Chef Tawnya's mother and here in the video Tawnya is going share her family recipe with the rest of the world. It’s such an easy recipe, you... - 137.568
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.8025
Creme Caramel With Fresh Berries
You will need: two Coming Ware 1 1/2-pint lipped saucepans; Pyrex small microwave ring mold; Corning Ware 2'/:>-quart shallow casserole Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until syrup is golden... - 38.2967
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1) In a saucepan, place together milk, water, sugar, salt and shortening.
2) Heat the milk mixture stirring, until the shortening is melts.
3) Remove the milk mixture into a large bowl and allow to cool to very warm to 90°F.
4) Stir in the... - 46.9329
Delicious Chocolate Cake With Fleur De Sel Caramel Filling Part 1
If you are planning to bake a cake to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Chocolate cake is an amazing dessert and the caramel filling just adorns it. Bonsie tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can... - 96.6008
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.094
Butter sides of heavy 5-quart Dutch oven.
In pan melt butter or margarine.
Add brown sugar and dash salt.
Stir till thoroughly combined.
Stir in corn syrup; mix well.
Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir over medium heat till candy reaches... - 39.3246
Caramel Pecan Coffee Cake
Place margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 20 to 30 seconds.
Stir in brown sugar, pecans, corn syrup and cinnamon; spread evenly in casserole.
Microwave uncovered until bubbly, 45 to 60 seconds.
Tilt casserole so... - 41.3221
Mixed Nut Brittle
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a large shallow baking dish mix the almonds, black walnuts, filberts and salt.
3. Toast the nuts in the middle of the oven for about 5 minutes, stirring them from time to time.
4. Then turn off the... - 45.8163
Easy Pecan Pie - How To Make Southern Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie...a humble and enriching dessert. A video to prepare that perfect pecan pie for the holiday season. This video certainly makes this recipe look so easy and quick. The combination of light and dark cork syrup brings out the right amount of sweetness... - 126.028
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 114.844
Kids love these Butternut Biscuits.Butternut Biscuits can be to kids with milk or can be served in a tea party.These Butternut Biscuits will just melt in your mouth. - 43.8749
Coffee Angel Pie
Prepare Meringue Crust.
Spread mixture in a well-buttered 9-inch pie plate, building up sides to form a shell.
Bake in 275° oven for 1 hour.
Turn off heat; let dry in oven (with door closed) for 1 hour more.
Arrange scoops of coffee and vanilla ice... - 41.9942
Carrot Cake has a unique taste. Carrot Cake get its taste from flour mixed with eggs and cream. Carrot Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 43.5092
Betty's Crackerjack Attack
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Crackerjack. This is just like the traditional sweet treat that you can buy in a box with a toy (but no toy!). - 0
Boston Banoffee Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. In a food processor, process the flour and diced butter until crumbed. Stir in the caster sugar and mix to form a soft, pliable dough.
2. Press into a 20cm/8in loose-based flan tin (quiche pan). Bake for 30... - 39.391
Prepare dough and let rise as directed.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes.
Pinch off bits of dough and roll into 1" balls.
Arrange 1 layer deep, 1/4" apart, in the bottom of a greased 9"x5"x3" loaf pan or 9" tube pan.
Layer in remaining balls, fitting them... - 37.6258
Caj Eta Tart
Caj Eta Tart is a delightful variation to the common pie's we make at home. You can prepare this Caj Eta Tart even when you are on a rush on a week day or you are tired of the thought of spending some time at the kitchen. It is that easy. Try it! - 41.2076
Old South Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 3 9-inch pans, grease and flour them lightly.
1) Take a bowl and cream butter in it. Add sugar and beat nicely.
2) Add eggs, one at a time, beating well upon each addition.
3) Take a mixing bowl and... - 44.3109
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 151.559
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.4558
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 143.626