- » Easy Asian Appetizer
Easy Asian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy asian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy asian appetizer recipes.
Thanksgiving Leftovers - Chicken And Dumpling Soup
1. In a pot on high heat, pour in the chicken stock and bring it to a rolling boil.
2. Once it starts boiling, add the celery and onions and mix well.
3. Add in the carrots and dried parsley and stir well. Cover it and let it simmer for about 10 - 12... - 115.192
Oriental Eggplant And Carrot Spring Rolls
Looking for an Oriental appetizer recipe to serve this evening? Try these innovative Eggplant and Carrot Spring Rolls. The dish is a delicious snack prepared with a twist. - 108.133
Easy Chicken Wings With Two Sauces
Host Caitlin shows you two easy sauces to make with chicken wings - and teaches you how to cook the wings. These chicken wings are a great tailgating option! Thank you for tuning in! - 107.194
Almondigas is a soup dish that has two main ingredients: meatballs and patola (this is also known as loofa of Chinese okra). I’m not sure where exactly this dish originated but it sure reminds me of a similar Spanish dish called Albondigas. - 104.255
This is a wonderfully easy and flavorful soup to cook on a busy day! Watch this video to prepare laksa - which is a Malaysian noodle soup. Here chicken is used with Malaysian style noodle and combined with coconut milk. A rich and creamy coconut flavor noodle... - 104.053
Batchoy is a soup dish composed of sliced pork, pig’s innards, and miki noodles. - 102.065
Do you enjoy Egg rolls? Here is a video of the Filipino way to do it! You not only learn how to make this, but also get visual guidance on the right way to roll up. A great combination of vegetables! - 100.795
Why go out and buy expensive sushi when you can make it right at home? Watch this amazing video to prepare the best tasting Japanese sushi with green onion and tuna. The Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. This version inspiring version... - 98.8337
Easy Chicken Soup
Easy chicken soup is what you need to take care of busy times when you need a good nutritious dish to warm your and your family's bellies and feel good about it. Take a look at this toothsome dish and next time you are running short of time, don't compromise... - 98.7367
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 97.941
Easy Shrimp Spring Rolls
Asian style shrimp spring rolls is an excellent appetizer prepared with a fresh lettuce, bean sprouts, noodles, cucumber, mint and shrimp. Here the chef has used packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve these wonderful... - 96.0337
Bulanglang is a healthy dish consisting of different types of vegetables. There are different versions of Bulanglang; this particular recipe is the version from the province of Batangas.Making Bulanglang is quick and easy; all you need to do is boil water or... - 95.7336
Kinilaw Na Tuna
Kinilaw na Tuna or raw fish salad is an appetizer dish that is usually consumed as “pulutan”; it is best served along with cold beer. This recipe does not involve any manual cooking but the tuna meat is semi-cooked once served. This is made possible by... - 93.385
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Absolutely loved Easy Chicken Noodle Soup so much. Bring some chicken stock to boil and plonk in chopped chicken breast and garlic clove to join the party. Once boiling add in spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn. Flavor it as you wish with herbs and... - 93.072
Chicken Sopas is a soup dish filled with diced or shredded boneless chicken meat and elbow macaroni noodles. This chicken soup is a common breakfast or snack food among Filipino families particularly during the rainy season. Since this is a family favorite,... - 92.9468
Calamares is the Filipino version of the Mediterranean breaded fried squid dish, Calamari. There are different methods on how to make this dish; the most usual does not involve breadcrumbs. - 89.9395
Mild Korma And Parsnip Soup
1. Make the chicken stock.
2. Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into 1/2 “ dice.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine dice.
4. Pre-heat the grill, spread the almonds onto a baking tray and toast under the grill until a nice light golden brown... - 89.0743
Corn And Malunggay Soup
Corn and Malunggay Soup is a healthy soup dish composed of shredded white corn and malunggay (Moringa) leaves. - 88.9021
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 87.5133
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 82.1494
Easy Sinabawang Tahong With Sotanghon
Are you a Filipino food fan? Then you should definitely give this sinabawang tahong recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combined mussels with rice noodles to make an exotic appetizer. Seems like a nice recipe, but clear flow of instructions and... - 74.0261
Easy Broad Bean Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in the stock, then add the beans, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil and... - 44.324
Easy Chicken Soup
1. Add boiling water to broth; place over medium heat.
2. Peel carrots; cut in half lengthwise; then cut in 1-inch chunks. Add to broth, along with salt, basil, and pepper.
3. Simmer 35 to 40 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
4. While carrots are cooking,... - 42.1255
Easy Lentil Soup
1. Pick over the lentils and remove any stones. Rinse well.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a pan and saute the onion for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the diced celery and carrots and let the vegetables sweat for 5-10 minutes.
4. Stir in the lentils, add the lemon... - 39.9936
Easy Fresh Yogurt
1) In a large bowl, make a mixture of milk, milk powder or evaporated milk and yoghourt, beating well.
2) Take small pots or jars; rinse them well after washing in running hot water and pour the whisked mixture into it. Be careful to remove any... - 37.2955
Easy Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine stewed tomatoes, tomato juice, water, sugar, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-high heat till boiling.
Stir frozen vegetables and orzo into the tomato mixture. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered,... - 36.7831
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
Easy Noodle Soup
1. Put stock, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a saucepan, then heat. Simmer for 5 mins. Take off the heat, pour into a microwave-safe bowl, then cool. Throw in chicken and veg, cover, then chill for up to a day.
2. When ready to eat, remove from... - 33.6862
Quick And Easy Soup
Boil water and bouillon cubes.
Add noodles, pared and finely sliced carrots and sliced squash.
Cook until carrots are tender.
Children love this as it is east to manage. - 30.3854
Easy Oriental Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling.
Break noodles slightly and add to the boiling broth mixture. Reduce heat. Simmer soup, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till noodles and... - 28.0188
Asian Noodle Salad
The vibrant colors and the flavor combination of soy, rice vinegar and ginger make this pasta salad one that will keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Wegmans Herb-baked Tofu
Roasted sesame oil gives this dish a deep, rich flavor to the seasoned tofu that roasts with fresh chopped garlic until it's nice and browned in the oven. Serve it simply over greens as Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec suggests. - 0
Healthy Easy Fried Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese
1. Thinly slice the eggplant.
2. In a mixing bowl, crack the egg and season with salt and pepper. Whisk it well.
3. Add the eggplant slices and coat well with egg.
4. In a wide pan over medium heat, pour vegetable oil and place the... - 0
Lemon Grass Vegetable And Noodle Soup
The first impression is very important, be it for a person or a meal. So, why not start your meal with an aromatic stir-fried vegetable soup? this lemongrass flavored soup is so exotic and tasty that it is sure to fire up your gastronomical machinery and set... - 0
Healthy And Easy Quinoa Salad
1. Place the quinoa on a strainer and rinse well under cold water until the water runs clear, then set aside.
2. In a pot, boil water. Add the rinsed quinoa and cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, until the grains are... - 0
Garlic Shrimp - Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs / Prawn Kebabs
Saloni shows you how to make some super easy, quick prawn (shrimp) skewers marinated in a lemon garlic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection.
You can alter the amount and types of seasoning you use to marinate the shrimps. You... - 0
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
How To Make Prawn Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Prawn Toast. - 0