- » Easy Apricot Rolled Cookies
Easy Apricot Rolled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy apricot rolled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy apricot rolled cookies recipes.
Apricot Pinwheel Slices
A deicious apricot pinwheel slices recipe. (image via: cattapanscookies.blogspot.com) - 30.6967
Apricot Cream Cheese Cookies
Sift the flour into a large bowl.
Add the butter and cheese and work them into the flour with your finger-tips or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Go on working the dough with your hands until it forms a ball.
Chill the dough for... - 40.2428
Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies
These easy-to-make, gluten free cookies have a double dose of heart-healthy walnuts. Apricot Walnut Thumbprint Cookies have both finely ground walnuts in the cookie dough as well as a sprinkling of chopped walnuts on top. The apricot jam is sure to brighten... - 106.211
Combine apricots, coconut, and pecans in a large bowl; add sweetened condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll each ball in powdered sugar.
Store balls in an airtight container in refrigerator. - 24.4346
Oatmeal Apricot Cookies
In large mixing bowl, combine margarine, sugar and egg; beat well.
Beat in milk and vanilla.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, rolled oats, wheat germ and raisins; mix well..
Drop batter a small spoonful at a time onto nonstick baking... - 38.4176
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 47.5156
Apricot Coconut Balls
Apricot Coconut Balls is easy to make and has a delightful taste. The just the right blend of dried apricots, flaked coconut, sweetened condensed milk and Icing sugar. As the name suggests Apricot coconut ball shape attract more people. - 33.0014
Apricot Nut Delights
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle... - 48.6348
Cookies With Apricot Jam
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, pinch of salt, and ground cloves. Set aside.
2. Using the flat paddle of a stand mixer (or a regular egg beater), cream the soft butter with the sugar, at low speed, until you get a creamy... - 129.878
Oatmeal Apricot Walnut Cookies
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F
2. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
3. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon well.
4. In another bowl, cream the honey and peanut... - 44.5713
Prepare 1/2 recipe of Apricot Filling and add lemon juice just before filling is removed from heat.
Sift flour with sifted sugar and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles meal.
Add rolled oats and mix well.
Add milk, grated lemon peel and... - 43.1454
Coconut Apricot Balls
In a food processor, combine the apricots, coconut, lemon peel and orange peel.
Cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until blended.
Sprinkle work surface with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Knead apricot mixture until smooth, about 15-20 times.
Add orange juice if... - 34.5599
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.4077
Beat the butter to a creamy consistency with the sugar, salt, ginger, and lemon rind.
Add the flour and rolled oats and knead to form a homogeneous short dough.
Shape it into two cylinders about 1 foot (30 cm) long and allow to firm up in the refrigerator.
If... - 39.1359
Apricot Refrigerator Rounds
Cream together butter and brown sugar till light.
Blend in egg and almond extract.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in apricots and nuts.
Shape into two rolls 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill... - 44.3151
Apricot Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
MAKING - FILLING
2. In a container of food processor, puree the pecans by running the PUREE blade for about 3- 4 seconds until pecans get roughly chopped.
3. Add water, apricot, brown sugar, lemon and cornstarch... - 46.4343
Apricot Oatmeal Squares
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the uncooked oats, then the brown sugar.
2. Using your hands or a pastry blender, cut in the softened butter or magarine until the mixture is crumbly. Place 3 cups of the... - 35.6864
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
No Bake Fruit Cookies
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the apricots, prunes and oats or walnuts until finely chopped.
Stir in the apple juice and cinnamon.
Shape into 10 balls.
Cover and store the cookies in a cool, dry place. - 29.6227
Apricot Scotch Cobbler
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the pie filling and pour it into an 8-inch pie plate.
3) Around the edge of the pie plate, slightly overlap the cookie slices on top of the filling.
4) With a mixture of sugar and... - 34.4151
Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, following label directions; divide in half.
Roll out, half at a time, on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board to a rectangle about 13x8; trim edges even to make a rectangle, 12x7.
Mix walnuts,... - 33.3104
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and almond extract until light and fluffy.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt and add, bearing on low speed until dough is smooth,... - 37.5139
32 Calorie Apricot Pinwheels
1. Combine apricots and boiling water in small bowl; allow to stand until most of water is absorbed. Drain.
2. Sift flour and baking powder into mixing bowl.
3. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar, sugar substitute and water until well blended; add to flour... - 37.1439
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix thoroughly the cream cheese, flour, butter and sugar and form rolls about one inch (2 1/2 cm) in diameter.
3) Once rolls are made, wrap them in wax paper and chill for several hours.
4)... - 41.6262
Unroll rectangles of crescent dough.
Do not divide in triangles; press perforations to seal.
Cut each rectangle in half.
Place a spoonful of preserves in center of each square.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Fold in half and pinch edges to seal.
Place seam side down... - 34.9554
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, lightly butter two 14 X 17-inch baking sheets.
3) Sprinkle some flour over it to coat the surface evenly, and knock off the excess by turning it against the edge of a... - 46.3862
Apricot Almond Crescents
1 In a small saucepan,scald milk with 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.Cool to lukewarm.
2 In a large bowl add very warm water and sprinkle yeast into it.(Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when... - 46.275
Apricot Bow Ties
Roll and cut dough as in almond crescents.
Place 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves along one of the edges of the pastry 1/2 inch in from edge.
Fold over opposite edge; press edges together to seal.
With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise slit in folded pastry... - 31.7477
Apricot Pecan Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter and 1 cup sugar together until light, then beat in the eggs until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the vanilla extract and 3 cups flour, blend well.
4) Over a greased cookie sheet, place the... - 42.247
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour; add upflavored sugar, salt, lemon peel, vanilla sugar, egg and rum.
Dot butter over flour; knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 44.2371
Finnish Star Cookies
Finnish Star Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Finnish Star Cookies to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 49.7784
Lamb Molls With Apricot Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a small bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Divide stuffing among lamb slices.
Secure with a wooden toothpick.
Transfer lamb rolls to a cookie sheet.
Cook in oven 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, blend sauce... - 39.3574
Apricot Jam Strudel
1) Take a bowl and put flour and salt in it. Cut butter into the dry ingredients until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
2) Stir in sour cream. Blend well.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) Allow the mixture to reach room temperature before... - 44.0227
Cheese Apricot Turnovers
This Cheese Apricot Turnovers tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Cheese Apricot Turnovers and just relish! - 38.8043
Cheese Apricot Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Take a large mixing bowl and blend cream cheese and butter in it.
3) Gradually add sifted flour and salt to the above mixture and mix well to form a dough. Chill the dough.
4) On a floured board, roll out... - 41.6777
Place the apricots in the top of a double boiler.
Add hot water from the tap to cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Drain off the water.
Set the pan over boiling water, cover and steam the apricots 5 minutes.
Spread out onto a large sheet of waxed paper, skin-side... - 36.8383
Authentic Apricot Cheese Pastry recipe combined with cream cheese,sugar,butter & apricot jam.Apricot Cheese Pastry is easy to make,you can make Apricot Cheese Pastry with your kids. - 37.6242
Stirtogetherflour, wheat germ, milk powder, salt, baking powder, and soda.
In large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, peanut butter, and honey.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add flour mixture, mixing well.
Stir together raisins, apricots, rolled... - 41.5286
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Grease baking sheet.
Mix sugar, Crisco® Oil, honey, eggs and water in large mixing bowl.
Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart... - 43.0251
Here is an impressive video showing how to make delicious Moroccan cookie called snowballs. These cookie smeared with apricot jam and rolled in coconut flakes. The cookie are very moist and can be eaten just like that. These snowball cookie are perfect for a... - 131.095
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.5772
Betty's Thumbprint Cookies
How to make three types of Thumbprint Cookies part of the Christmas Cookie series. Demonstrated by cooking teacher and former caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. - 0
Jam Pin Wheel Butter Cookies
1. Combine the flour and the granulated sugar in a medium-size bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives held scissors-fashion until the mixture is crumbly. Add the sour cream and stir with a fork until the dough holds together. Wrap the dough... - 35.8769
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Easy Fruit Pastries
For all the pastry lovers out there, here video that shows a super easy recipe for delicious fruit pastries. The chef makes the pastries with packaged puff pastries and pastry cream with plenty of fresh fruits. These simple fruit pastries are indeed worth... - 130.78
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 0
Nutri-bite No Bake Cookie
Whip up a decadent, no bake cookie in just minutes! Most no-bake cookies are packed with sugar, but this recipe is low in sugar, and rich in healthy fats. It is a cookie you can feel good about eating yourself or about serving to your kiddos in their lunch... - 117.489
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
Filled Oat Crisps
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and add rolled oats which have been put through a food chopper.
Add dry ingredients alternately with water to the mixture.
Chill for at least 15 minutes., Roll out small portion of... - 42.0193
The kolacky or kolach is a czech pastry like preparation which is adapted here as a cookie. Flavored with vanilla and filled with jam, the kolacky are baked till brown around the edges. Served with tea or coffee as simply as desserts, they are simply... - 40.7537
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 46.7221
1. In a food processor, grind the walnuts to powder. Transfer in to a large bowl.
2. In a mortar, put the mastic pebbles with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and crush it with a pestle (if using mastic). Transfer it into the bowl with walnut... - 122.244
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
Gingersnaps are one of my favorite cookies. This gingernsaps recipe is prepared with a medley of cinnamon and cloves along with ginger. Baked with molasses and dlour with eggs, the gingersnaps are best served oven fresh. - 45.9788
Sift flour with salt and spices.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in yolks, 1 at a time.
Mix in dry ingredients alternately with rose water, beginning and ending with dry ingredients and beating only enough to blend.
Chill dough 1-2... - 46.5536
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 31.8158
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 133.222
1. In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, pecans, 1 cup powdered sugar, bourbon, and apricot preserves. Stir until well blended.
2. With hands, form into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar and place between layers of wax paper in a... - 23.6102
Appetizer Recipes: Sweet And Sour Shrimp Puff Appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra 'zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together. - 0
Fresh Fruit Bars
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and... - 42.4759
Sour Cream Pastries
With pastry blender, cut butter into flour till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and sour cream; blend into flour mixture.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into four equal portions, keeping each part refrigerated till ready... - 38.4093
Individual Apple Pies
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Roll out on a floured piece of waxed paper.
Cut out six 4" circles.
Place circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Arrange apples in an overlapping pattern on each circle, covering... - 49.6528
If you are looking for a filling snack, watch this video! This video has a recipe of a Baked Brie which is prepared from a puff pastry. With a filling of apricot preserves, bacon and heavy cream, this recipe whips up an amazingly delicious dish. Try it! - 84.6711
Old Time Raisin Drops
In mixing bowl, combine juice and raisins.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except flour.
Blend in flour.
Drop 5 to 8 rounded measuring teaspoonfuls in large ring on wax paper... - 43.7155
Beat eggs until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add remaining ingredients, except brandy; mix well.
Shape into rolls 1 inch in diameter.
Cut slices 1/2 inch thick.
Let stand in cool place to dry overnight.
Turn cookies over and put a drop of brandy on... - 43.8958
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put the sugar and almonds and mix them together well.
3) Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the almond extract and egg, then mix well to make a soft... - 41.4341
Marmalade And Coconut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter. Add in the flour and salt.
3) Mix in sour cream. Mix well to get a dough like consistency.
4) Divide the dough into four parts. Wrap each portion in waxed paper. Allow them to... - 46.1824
Seasonal Fruit Pastries
Seasonal Fruit Pastries has a supreme taste. Seasonal Fruit Pastries get its taste from eggs mixed with custard. Seasonal Fruit Pastries is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 37.2141
Fakya Of Achoura
Did you know that the Islamic year is 11-12 days shorter than the standard calendar year? In Morocco, people celebrate the 10th day from the Islamic new year as Achoura. Kids get new clothes, new toys, and their favorite snack: Fakya of Achoura, a mix of... - 126.15
Candy Cane Coffee Cake
Heat sour cream over low heat just until lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Add warm sour cream, 1/4 cup margarine, the sugar, salt, eggs and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 43.0112
Cream Cheese Kolache Pastries
Using metal blade, process flour, baking powder, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; set aside.
Cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks.
With processor running, drop chunks through feed tube and process until smooth and creamy.
Add sugar and process until... - 44.6236
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In large bowl mix shortening, vanilla, and sugar until creamy. Mix in flour mixture and 3 to 4 tablespoons milk. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle-about 2 hours.
3. Start heating oven to... - 37.9252
Fruit Filled Danish
Roll dough and cut into squares as in almond crescents.
Spoon a rounded tablespoon of prune or other fruit filling onto center of each square; bring 2 opposite corners over filling to overlap about 1 inch. Place on a cooky sheet 2 inches apart; let rise in a... - 28.2611
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9124
Dried Fruit Pie
FILLING: In large saucepan, cover apricots, prunes, raisins and apples with water; bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain fruit and let cool; coarsely chop.
In large bowl, toss fruit with sugar,... - 48.0065
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Ribbon Cakes is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare dessert recipe, this Ribbon Cake is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.0048
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.4206