- » Easy Apple Wine
Easy Apple Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy apple wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy apple wine recipes.
Easy Apple Wine
1. Cut and discard any bad portions from apples; roughly chop remaining good portions into small chunks.
2. In a large pot, put together chopped apples, water, yeast and nutrient.
3. Cover bowl closely and keep in a warm place for a... - 40.017
You May Also Like!
Easy Wassail Bowl
Stud orange wedges with cloves.
Tie cinnamon in a cheesecloth bag.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine orange wedges, cinnamon, claret, and sugar.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till hot, stirring twice to dissolve sugar.
Remove cinnamon and orange... - 29.1473
Sparkling Apple Sangria
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great cocktail for the Holidays. The apples infuse with the wine to make this delicious. - 106.687
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine
This Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine tastes is really seductive ! I cannot think of a better fruit and wine drink for the coming winter ! Just try this Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine and let me know if it succeeded in winning you over ! - 30.1779
Easy Mulled Cider
Have you ever watched cooking shows, and at the end still not known how they did it? Well, in this video, you'll learn exactly how to make the Mulled Cider. The process is broken down in simple steps for easy understanding. Enjoy! - 97.3921
Hot Apple Wine
In saucepan, combine apple cider, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and lemon peel.
Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes; strain to remove spices and peel.
Add wine and lemon juice.
Heat through, but do not boil.
Serve... - 34.4329
Hot Apple Wine
1) In saucepan, mix the apple cider, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel and sugar together, blend well.
2) Allow the mixture to boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3) Simmer for 15 minutes without the lid, then strain and discard the peel and ... - 38.6384
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 36.7445
Christmas Mulled Wine
1. Stud each apple with 4 cloves and place in a sauce pan along with rest of the ingredients (apart from brandy).
2. Mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Cover and cook on low flame for 2 to 4 minutes.
4. Remove off flame and add brandy. Mix... - 37.3473
Crab Apple Wine
1. In a large bowl of water, add apples, pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and let stand for 24 hours.
3. Stir in yeast and nutrient.
4. Cover again and let stand in a warm place for 3 days; stir once or... - 42.4432