Apple Chicken Breast
- » Easy Apple Chicken Breast Bake
Easy Apple Chicken Breast Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy apple chicken breast bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy apple chicken breast bake recipes.
Chicken Breasts With Apples And Goat Cheese
In a pan, melt the butter over low heat and cook the apple slices for 1 minute, (just to soften lightly).
Let cool and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts horizontally, and stuff with slices of apples and goat cheese.
Close and secure with... - 44.4416
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts is also appetizingly inviting! - 43.7712
Oven Baked Apple Basalmic Chicken
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place chicken breasts in baking dish ; sprinkle cranberries and apples on top.
Salt and pepper, if desired.
Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are done. - 27.4898
Apple Chicken Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and paprika.
3. In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients and blend well.
4. Turn the apple sauce mixture into a baking dish.
5. Crumb the chicken by dipping in... - 45.6579
Spicy Chicken Breasts Supreme
Heat oven to 350Â°.
In oven, heat butter and oil in baking dish, 13 1/2x9x2 inches, until butter is melted.
Place chicken in baking dish, turning to coat with butter.
Arrange skin side up; bake uncovered 1 hour.
Heat soup, cream and wine, stirring... - 41.6028
Chicken Breasts Calvados
Spread apples in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of apples.
Sprinkle with salt, white pepper, and nutmeg; pour in brandy.
Cover; cook at low setting until chicken is very... - 43.4695
Chicken Breasts A La Suisse
Place chicken in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine cornstarch, paprika, white pepper, cream, and apple juice.
Pour over chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HI, 1 minute.
Stir sauce and turn chicken over.
Cover and cook on... - 39.9181
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 32.8609
Crisp Chicken With Cabbage And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
2. Whisk together the wine, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and 1 teaspoon salt in a nonreactive 4-quart flameproof casserole.
3. Add the bacon, cabbage, and apples. Bring to a boil over high heat... - 38.8731
Rolled Turkey Breasts
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Mix together the ham, pepper, chopped parsley, port or apple juice, egg white, tarragon or thyme and pepper.
Spread the mixture on the center of each turkey breast.
Roll up and season.
Wrap in lettuce leaves.
Place in a... - 44.0827
Apple Pecan Chicken Roll Ups
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a small saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
3 Add in the rice.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
6 Stir in the apple, pecans and... - 42.1014
Chicken With Apple And Mushroom
A meal is weighed on flavors and combinations. This video has a funny combo of apple sauce and mushroom onto chicken breast! A video to see for some light humor involved too! - 76.6096
Apple & Thyme Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
Reserve 2 thyme sprigs; chop enough remaining thyme leaves to equal 1... - 45.4362
Chicken With Apples And Brie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
3. Spread chicken breasts on a flat surface and fill with sliced apples and Brie. Wrap up the ends and then the sides of the chicken to form bundles. Secure... - 36.1013
Apple N Onion Chicken
In a large skillet, saute the apples and onions in butter for 10 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Top with chicken; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine cheeses, bread crumbs and thyme;... - 39.541
Grilled Chicken With Apple And Rosemary
1. In shallow baking dish, combine apple juice, vinegar, oil, rosemary, pepper, salt, lemon rind and garlic.
2. Add chicken and apples, coating well with marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill to high heat.
4. Remove chicken... - 38.5322
Apple Chicken Casserole
1. Slice whole orange without peeling, but remove seeds.
2. Lightly grease a casserole with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
4. Arrange apples oiled casserole
5. Spoon yogurt over apples and lightly mix to coat.
6.... - 37.713
Chicken In Apple Brandy Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with flour, shaking off excess.
Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Melt duck fat in heavy large skillet over high heat.
Add chicken and brown on both sides.
Transfer to baking pan (do not clean skillet) and place in oven... - 43.4386
Chicken And Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and put all ingredients in it. Toss nicely together.
3) Cover and bake for about 1 hour or until chicken becomes tender.
4) Remove casserole from the oven and serve... - 41.1643
Chicken In A Pot
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Place apple in cavity of chicken.
Fold wings across back with tips touching.
Place chicken breast side up in small Dutch oven or clay pot.
(If using clay pot, line with parchment.) Brush chicken with lemon juice; season with remaining... - 30.8071
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.6406
Microwave Chicken Normandy
In 3 quart oblong glass baking dish, place butter, apples and celery.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, apple juice, sweet and sour sauce, chicken broth, whipping cream and apple brandy.
Pour over... - 41.7706
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Trim excess fot from chicken.
Place apple wedges in cavity of chicken.
Close cavity with skewers, and truss.
Lift wingtips up and over back, rucking under bird securely.
Place chicken, breast... - 43.7311
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Roast Chicken Root Vegetables And Cornbread Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornbread.
3. Add bacon drippings to a frying pan and on medium heat warm the drippings.
4. Add onion, garlic, celery and apple and stirring intermittently, sauté for 5 minutes.... - 42.5289
Chicken With A Sauce
1. To prepare the chicken breasts bake or broil them and remove skin.
2. To make Sauce in a bowl mix together chicken soup, apple juice Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, mushrooms and paprika.
3. Serve with chicken breasts over rice and... - 33.4375
Lady Bird Deluxe Chicken
1) Cook the prunes as per the directions on the package. Remove the seeds and stuff with ground celery.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cornmeal, butter, egg, salt and pepper together. Add water,... - 45.5853
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Arrange the chicken fillets in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in the apples and... - 38.1887
Preheat oven to 180°C.
In a large frying pan heat both oils, add chicken, saute over high heat until golden, about 8 minutes, turning once Remove from pan, season to taste.
Pour fat from frying pan, add half the Calvados and all the vinegar.
Brig to the... - 43.2035
One Dish Chicken Dinner
Cut between thighs and drum sticks, if using chicken legs.
Dredge pieces in seasoned flour adding a good sprinkle of thyme.
Heat fat in a skillet and fry chicken on both sides until golden brown.
Lift out chicken and add to the pan the amount of water... - 43.4502
Chicken Fruit Stew
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt.
Mix together in a bowl the pepper, cloves, cinnamon, sugar, sherry, garlic, vinegar and salt.
Layer half the onion, tomatoes, fruit and herbs in the bottom of an ovenproof casserole.
Place the chicken pieces on top and... - 43.9502
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 39.927
Sweet N Spicy Chicken
1) Arrange the onions in a 8x8x2-inch microwavable baking dish.
2) Over the onions, set the chicken breasts, skin-side up.
3) Cover the dish with vented plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4)... - 42.0581
Country Roasted Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove giblets and discard; season chicken cavity with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Then stuff with onion, garlic, 6 lemon wedges, and 4 rosemary sprigs.
Squeeze the juice from the 2 remaining lemon wedges over skin, then sprinkle with... - 35.0665
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, place butter, apples and celery.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 6 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, chicken broth, sweet and sour sauce, apple juice, whipping cream and apple brandy.
Pour over... - 42.5094
Potato Topped Chicken
Spray baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Set baking sheet aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For topping: In medium bowl toss together hash brown potatoes and onion.
Stir in egg white, basil, vegetable oil and... - 44.8914
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spread nuts in a small baking dish and toast in oven, stirring once or twice, until nuts are fragrant and lightly browned, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, diced apples, celery, toasted walnuts, and currants.... - 30.806
Chicken Kiev Appetizers
Pound chicken until 1/4-inch thick.
Cut butter lengthwise into 4 sections.
Place 1 piece of butter at narrow end of each chicken breast.
Sprinkle with parsley and onion salt.
Fold over sides to cover butter.
Roll up in jelly-roll fashion starting at butter... - 42.9407
Swiss Coated Chicken
Place chicken in shallow microproof baking dish.
Combine paprika, pepper, and cornstarch, stir in apple juice and cream, and pour over chicken.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir sauce and turn chicken.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2... - 39.9674
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 136.065
Skippy Chicken Sate With Peanut Sauce
1. For marinade, in a bowl blend olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ginger and garlic.
2. In a large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour marinade over chicken, turning to coat.
3. Cover or close bag and marinate in... - 39.5243
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Place jelly and browning agent in 1 cup (250 mL) microproof measure and heat 1 minute on HIGH.
Place hens (giblets removed and cavity sprinkled with salt) on rack or inverted saucers in a microproof baking dish breast side down.
Brush with basting... - 34.3181
The "bacon" Glitch
1. Clean the turkey breast. Cut it though the centre and open it up to form a sheet (butterfly cut).
2. Rub salt, pepper, cinnamon and cloves on the turkey breasts.
3. In a bowl pour chicken broth, add cider and salt. Mix it.
4. Marinate the... - 95.4182
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.9482
Duck With Orange Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a roasting pan, place the ducks and cover with water.
3) Bake in the oven for 2 1/2 hours.
4) Drain off the fatty cooking water.
5) Wash, and dry the ducks again.
6) Fill each duck with celery,... - 46.7704