- » Easy Apple Cake
Easy Apple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy apple cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy apple cake recipes.
This was one of the favorite desserts at the deli. It is super easy to make and so moist it is hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting! However, if by chance you can resist, it will taste better the next day. Good luck with that. Resisting, that is! - 133.965
Sunburst Apple Cake
This Sunburst Apple Cake is a simple and beautiful alternative to apple pie. From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
. Join Sonia in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make this very simple yet delicious apple cake. - 123.565
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
A simple, easy and delicious apple cake. A great treat, especially in the fall season. - 112.158
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 105.395
Crispy Sugar Topped Blackberry And Apple Cake
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C or Gas Mark 5.
2)Take a loaf tin of 900g or 2 lb. Grease and line it with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place peeled, deseeded and diced apples. Add in lemon juice and boil. Let simmer... - 49.3094
Orchard Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add the mixture... - 48.9673
Rustic Apple Cake
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take pan and grease and flour it.
3)Making use of electric mixer attached with a whip, whisk together eggs and sugar to form a thick, pale souffle-like.
4)Add in oil gradually and mix in... - 48.5988
Overtime Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a large bowl sieve flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix apple, nuts, 1/2 cup butter and eggs. Beat the mixture until just... - 48.3434
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 48.211
Caramelized Apple Cake With Cointreau Custard
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Put the apples in a large, non-stick frying pan with 25g butter and muscovado sugar and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until just tender and caramelised, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat.
To make the... - 48.1038
Little Apple Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Butter Gem tins or muffin cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, soda, salt, baking power and spices. Keep aside.
4. Combine the nuts and dates and dredge with a little of the flour mixture.... - 47.9268
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 47.7888
Date And Apple Cake
1) First, lightly oil a 1 1/2 pint loaf dish.
2) Then, with non-stick vegetable parchment, line the base.
3) In a bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence until the mix becomes thick.
4) To this, add the oil and... - 45.8955
Orange And Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F/Gas 4.
2) Use a large (21-litre or 5 1/2-pint) roasting tin to line with greaseproof paper. Grease the tin and the paper.
3) Cut the orange into pieces after scrubbing. Discard the pulp and finely chop or... - 45.7117
Harvest Raisin Apple Cakes
In large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
In small bowl, combine flour and soda; stir 1/2 into butter mixture.
Add raisins and apples, then remaining flour mixture.
Evenly divide batter... - 45.187
Somerset Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 8-inch cake tin with greased nonstick parchment paper.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and mixed spice. Add in pieces of butter. Mix so that the mixture becomes crumbly.
3) Add in the sugar and apples. Stir... - 43.0843
Alpine Apple Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the apples with sugar and some water. Gently cook till soft.
3) Let the mixture cool.
4) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out 20 rounds from it with the help... - 41.5481
Leicestershire Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Cream together the butter and sugar, add the egg and beat well.
Gradually add the self-raising flour, beating well.
Stew the apples with the sugar, and drain off any juice.
Divide the pastry into two, and press one half into... - 40.5781
Caramel Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch pan.
2. To prepare the cake, beat both sugars and oil in a mixing bowl until very well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 39.9762
Raw Wild Apple Cake
Cream together sugar, eggs and shortening.
Dissolve soda in coffee.
Blend apples in blender until pureed.
Add to creamed mixture along with coffee and remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9" by 13" pan.
Bake 45 minutes at 350°F. - 39.8356
Buttermilk Apple Cake
Lightly grease and flour 8- or 9-in/2 or 2.5 L square cake pan or Bundt pan.
In large bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until combined; beat in buttermilk.
Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and apples; mix until combined.
Spread... - 39.2965
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Apple Cake With Toffee Crust
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325° Butter and flour a 9-inch spring form tube pan, In a bowl, whisk the flour with the salt and baking soda. In a large bowl, whisk the oil with the granulated sugar. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time. Whisk in the dry... - 37.7093
Simple Apple Cake
This simple apple cake is easy to manage and great to the palate. If you have 1-2 apples left in your refrigerator, then this is the delicious-most way to use them up. - 0