- » Easy Alphabet Vegetable Soup
Easy Alphabet Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy alphabet vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy alphabet vegetable soup recipes.
Easy Alphabet Macaroni Soup
1. In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven add chicken, mixed vegetables, celery, onion, thyme, bay leaf and broth.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and add macaroni.
4. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until macaroni are tender.
5. Discard bay leaf;
6.... - 45.325
Heat the oil in a large (5-quart) soup pot or kettle.
Cook the beef in the oil, a third at a time, over medium-high heat until browned.
As each batch of meat browns, remove it from the pan with a slotted spoon.
After all of the meat has browned, add the onion... - 42.283
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 119.598
Chicken Alphabet Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes.
2. Add... - 25.2158
Hearty Alphabet Soup
Cut beef into small cubes.
In slow-cooking pot, combine meat with stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, and soup mix.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Turn to high; add vegetables that have been partially thawed, and noodles.
Cover and cook on high 30... - 35.4078
Alphabet Pot Roast
Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
In small mixing bowl, combine undiluted soup with wine and basil.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Slice meat; serve with sauce ladled over meat.... - 37.2377
Famous Vegetable Soup
Heat water to boiling in a large, heavy soup kettle.
Meanwhile, rinse and pick over dried legumes.
Add all the ingredients except salt and noodles; turn down heat, simmer, covered, stirring occasionally.
Add more water if you desire a thinner soup.
When the... - 43.5204
Rinse barley, split peas, and white beans in a colander.
Soak beans, peas, and barley overnight in water.
The next day put beef, bones, and beans in a large soup pot with water; bring to a boil.
Simmer on medium heat for 1 hour.
Add carrots, parsnip,... - 41.7648
Victory Garden Soup
1) Peel and cut potatoes in small cubes.
2) Prepare vegetables.
2) Take a saucepan and add potatoes and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
3) With a fork prick potatoes to check... - 47.4299
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.8767