Almond Drop Cookies
- » Easy Almond Drop Cookies
Easy Almond Drop Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy almond drop cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy almond drop cookies recipes.
Easy Almond Cookies
Mix as directed on cake mix box, using 1/2 ingredients called for.
It too stiff, add enough milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet using heaping tea spoonfuls.
Drop on cookie sheet leaving enough space between... - 29.2086
You May Also Like!
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.1222
Mix all ingredients; drop by level teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
Chill until set, about 4 hours.
(Can be served immediately.)
Remove from waxed paper; place in covered container and refrigerate. - 25.1918
Raisin Almond Wheat Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine flour, cereal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Add flour mixture... - 38.1792
Cherry Almond Drops
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix cookie mix, egg and almond extract.
Stir in cherries and almonds.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until light golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool 1 minute before removing from... - 31.7733
Pear Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter by adding sugar.
3) Beat in egg.
4) Add sour cream to blend into the mixture.
5) In another bowl, sift together flour, soda and salt.
6) Add the sifted mixture to creamed... - 47.6079
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.8283
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and sugar into bowl.
Stir in rolled oats.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Use a 1/2 tsp. measuring spoon to drop mixture about 3 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes or... - 40.8827
Soft Gluten Free Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl combine sea salt, almond flour and baking soda.
4. In a separate bowl take agave nectar, vanilla extract and grape seed oil. Whisk... - 97.4259
Italian Almond Kisses
Italian Almond Kisses is an amazingly easy baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Italian Almond Kisses dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 38.9094
Chocolate Drop Candies
Place chocolate chips in 2-quart mixing bowl, MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir till smooth.
Choose any combination of the above to equal 4 cups.
Stir in melted chocolate chip mixture.
Drop by spoonfulls onto wax paper.
Cool. - 36.3582