- » Easy 5 Star Meal
Easy 5 Star Meal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easy 5 star meal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easy 5 star meal recipes.
These Lemon Stars taste awesome ! Try these brandied and buttered star shaped bakes for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Lemon Stars are welcome ! - 30.0476
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0
Chicken And Tiny Star Pasta Stew
1 Cut the carrots into very thin slices. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Coarsely chop the scallions. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2 In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, until... - 35.1168
Meal In A Bowl Salad
1. In a bowl or combine sausages, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, celery, cheese, onion and eggs.
2. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over salad mixture, mix lightly and chill.
3. Serve in lettuce cups after... - 36.0618
Easy Beef Mami
Do you want to enjoy a restaurant style Filipino dish at your home? Try making Easy Beef Mami which is slow cooked beef brisket which is like a soup and served over cooked noodles. Do not get turned off by the language because this is not a hurdle. You can... - 109.145
Fillet With Pappardelle Stroganoff
When you think of entertaining, Beef Stroganoff probably isn’t the first thing to come to mind. This classic dish has been revamped to be healthier by using Greek Yogurt and having the presentation of a 5 star restaurant entree. - 0
Forever Salad is american dish made from vegetable egg peppers. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 30.2307
Mini Breakfast Frittatas
1. Line the muffin tray with tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In each muffin tin add in morning star meal starters.
4. Add in veggie shredded cheese or the cheese of your choice.
5. Pour in egg beaters to each tin.
6. Pop... - 95.0742
Pasta Risotto With Asparagus
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine pasta, broth, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add asparagus and continue to simmer until pasta has absorbed almost all liquid and mixture is like a thick soup (7 to... - 29.4314
Broiled Ham Sandwich
1) Mix the cheese and vegetables in mayonnaise.
2) On each of the bun halves, first place the ham pattie and about a quarter of the mayonnaise mix.
3) Broil about 6 inches from heat for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot & bubbly.
4)... - 35.481
Macaroni And Cheese Nouvelle
1) Into a pot of, fill in 3 quarts of water to boil with the lid on
2) Once the water starts to boil, tip in the macaroni
3) In the meantime, using a sharp knife, finely chop the onions and garlic
4) Into a colander, drain the cooked macaroni and... - 42.3932
Exotic Rice With Tropical Fruits
Exotic rice with tropical fruits, as the name sounds funky, it will blow you away with its amazing taste and texture. The rice tastes awesome and hither and thither there are pieces of fruit which keep surprising your tantalizing taste buds. A nice dish for... - 135.969
1. Soak rice for 1/2 an hour. Drain the water.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add all the spices. Saute till nice aroma comes out (About 10 seconds).
3. Add chopped onions and fry till translucent.
4. add 3 cups of water and salt.
5. When it comes to a boil... - 37.0682
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 110.056
Chicken Packets With Spinach, Carrots And Potatoes
Watch Toby prepare this simple recipe on loan from mary Lynn Farivari and her book "Healthy Palate". Chicken Packets with Spinach, Carrots and Potatoes is a complete meal-in-foil starring dill weed.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. - 105.055
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the drumsticks and season well.
2. Pierce them with a fork all over.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large oven proof casserole, melt the butter or margarine over medium high.
5. When the fat is... - 43.1259
White Pizza With Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp is one of the easiest shellfish to cook and when grilled it takes on a whole other flavor. The sweetness of the shrimp, creaminess of the mozzarella, saltiness of the Romano and the goodness of the white sauce will make this a quick and easy pizza... - 48.4735
For an impressive dinner make Almond-crab Tetrazzini. This is a recipe which impresses everyone. Tetrazzini is named after an Italian opera star. This dish includes non red meat. It is served with pasta and normally is made with sherry, cheese and lemon... - 49.3026
Looking for a chicken recipe to surprise dear ones over dinner, here is one just right for you. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Jerk Chicken using chicken tenders, some spices and flavors. Flavor rich chicken treat with drinks or otherwise! - 126.589
Looking for an easy to make Japanese beef dish?? Making Oriental Sukiyaki was never so simple. This video is like a step by step guide to prepare the traditional Sukiyaki. The chef uses authentic Japanese methods and ingredients to prepare this delicacy.... - 144.076
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 48.9763
Butternut Squash Ravioli With Sage Brown Butter
Butternut Squash Ravioli with crisp fried sage leaves in brown butter sauce is comfort on a plate. The creaminess of the filling and freshness of the pasta is sure to get a 5 star rating across the dinner table. - 47.4401
How To Make Spanish Paella
Paella can be made over the stove or on a propane fueled burner outside. It's a dramatic dish that's easy to prepare. At its heart, Paella is a peasant dish made with fresh available ingredients. - 111.937
Pho (pho Bo)
This week we're back and we're teaching you how to make a classic Vietnamese dish-pho! To be more exact, pho bo aka pho with beef! - 117.968
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 145.82
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 38.3673
Geek Eats! Super Mario Portabella Pizzas
"Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another kitchen!" Combining mushrooms and an Italian classic, Mark gives us a taste of the Mushroom Kingdom with his Portabella Pizzas. Add a rustic tomato salad to this little Mario meal and you'll be the "Party Star!" - 76.6859
Ready-to-eat Grocery Pizza
If you are hungry and want to fix something quick and delicious, you can grab one of the ready-to-eat grocery pizzas. You need to follow the instruction written on the package for preparing them. This video shows a quick way to pep up the pizza. - 94.5759
Breakfast For Kids - Egg In The Hole
Egg in the Hole" was one of my favorite breakfasts from childhood. This dish is especially great because there's lots of fun stuff the little ones can do to help you prepare it -- getting to make the holes in the bread is probably the most fun. When I was a... - 124.015
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and carefully fold in sifted flour and salt.
Fill into piping bag fitted with large star pipe.
Pipe into finger lengths on lightly greased oven tray.
Bake in moderately hot oven, Mark 5,... - 28.5991
German Potato Salad
This Bavarian recipe is always the star of any party, picnic or meal it is a part of. - 113.897
Vegan Ground Meat Sauce With Spaghetti
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, chop the basil and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour olive oil and sauté the onions until translucent, add the garlic and stir for few seconds.
3. Add dried herbs, soy... - 119.243
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.58
Beer Braised Short Ribs
Join Chef Arthur Cavalier as he elegantly makes some beer braised short ribs and pairs the meal with both white and red wines. The recipe would definitely turn out to be so flavorful and amazing that you would try this dish again and again. Watch this... - 139.351