- » Eastern Chili
Eastern Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of eastern chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for eastern chili recipes.
Chili Eastern Style
Cook ground beef until gray then chop fine.
Add onion, chopped very fine.
Then add garlic, vinegar, tomato sauce, chili powder, red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, and water.
Put bay leaves and allspice in spice cup.
Cook over medium heat for 3... - 36.9812
You May Also Like!
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 43.6979
Mid Eastern Tangy Chicken
In small saucepan, make sauce by melting butter over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; stir and cook about 3 minutes or until onion is clear and soft.
Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, salt, turmeric and chili powder.
Let cool 2 minutes; stir in white... - 41.545
Far Eastern Kebabs
Flatten skinned and boned chicken with hands and cut in 2-inch pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients, except last 3, to a thick paste.
Add chicken pieces and stir to coat well.
Let stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Thread on skewers, alternating several... - 42.9992
Mashed Fava Beans Dip
1. In a bowl mix together olive oil, chili, lemon juice, salt and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl take fava beans and drizzle olive oil over it.
3. Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
4. Take out the beans and mash with a muddler.
5. Pour in the... - 86.1126
Eggs And Potatoes - Frittata
1. In a pan pour in the oil and add in the potatoes.
2. Make room in the pan and place chili in the pan.
3. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir the potatoes.
4. Pour in the egg substitute. Mix well with the potatoes.
5. Garnish the... - 86.5344
1. Heat oil in a pan and add in the onion. Sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the chilies and sauté again.
3. Stir in the zucchini pulp, stir to mix well.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.... - 89.4147
Makdoos- Makdous- مكدوس
1. Cut out the green tops of the eggplant and wash.
2. In a large pot add in the eggplants and pour in the water, till above the eggplant. Boil for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the eggplant from the hot water and place immediately in ice cold water to... - 0
Sanaacooks: Eggplant Kufta
1. Cut the eggplant into 1/2 -inch thick slices and place them on cookie sheet.
2. Brush each slices with olive oil and broil until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the slices to cool.
3. Once cooled, drop it into a food processor... - 0
Shawarma can easily be the flagship dish of middle eastern cuisine. Today you can have it in any country which has middle eastern settlers or people who have just travelled and brought back this luscious and exquisite sandwich from there. Take a look at the... - 120.267