- » Easter Snack Mix
Easter Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of easter snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for easter snack mix recipes.
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolk.
Sift together the flour and spice, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture, together with the... - 40.1377
Italian Easter Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
Add milk and butter; beat 2 minutes on medium.
Add 2 eggs and 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes on high.
Stir in fruit, nuts and aniseed; mix well.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft... - 45.315
Betty's Rice Krispies Easter Eggs With Grandson Carter
When it comes to fancying up your Easter platter, the possibilities are endless. And Betty's version of this fancy Easter treat is nothing less. This is one dish that even the kids will enjoy making. Stream the video recipe and get making them at home. - 120.384
Lightly grease two baking trays and make two greaseproof paper piping bags.
Rub the butter or margarine into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg and mix well to make a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then... - 44.4324
Greek Easter Biscuits ( Koulourakia )
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy.
3. Add two eggs, one at a time, whisk after every addition.
4. Put orange juice and orange rind in it. Mix it well. Scrape down the... - 105.749
Sweet Easter Bread
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water; mix well.
Combine lard, lukewarm milk, salt, sugar and lukewarm cream in 13-quart bowl; mix well.
Stir in eggs and 2 cups flour.
Add yeast, remaining flour and raisins, stirring until soft dough forms.
Knead until dough no... - 45.6094
Easter Egg Salad Sandwich On Raisin Bread
Easter is here! we decorate eggs using dye and show you how to do onion skin dye's. We go on an Easter egg hunt and I make my favorite Egg Salad Sandwich. - 107.682
Easter Egg Candy
Combine potatoes and butter; stir in coconut and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Form into egg shapes, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each egg; place on waxed paper.
Let harden for 1-3 days.
Melt chocolate over hot water, dip... - 35.7814
Bake Bunny Cookies With Your Kids Easter Cookies
Easter is a creative time for children with arts and crafts—and especially in the kitchen if they can bake and decorate Easter Bunny cookies in many different shapes and sizes. Take a look at this easy little recipe for Easter Cookies.
Certain ingredients... - 39.5598
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a bowl add sugar and yeast and cream them using hand blender. Add warmed milk and combine well.
3. Create a well in the center of sieved flour and spice and add the creamed mixture.
4. Knead... - 46.0281
This Easter treat recipe takes only 4 ingredients and can be made in less than a hour. - 90.0255
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 134.476
Macedonian Easter Bread Kozeenak
Prepare yeast according to package directions.
Heat milk in saucepan until lukewarm, add butter and allow to melt.
Beat eggs in a large bowl, add sugar and beat well; add baking powder, mix well and pour over milk and butter; add yeast to milk mixture and... - 46.3793
Easter Bunny Cake
1) Lightly grease a 9X1 1/2-inch layer pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, prepare cake batter, using cake mix according to label directions.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the layer pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven according to... - 40.4695
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookie sheets and line using buttered waxed paper or cooking parchment.
3. Using a wooden spoon, cream in butter. Mix in 1.2 cup of sugar and beat to a creamy mixture.
4. Separate egg whites and... - 45.0598
Russian Easter Bread
Mash the yeast and 1 tablespoon of the milk to make a paste.
Leave in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
Mean while, soak the raisins in the rum for 15 minutes.
Sift the flour, icing sugar and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add... - 46.3681
Greek Easter Cookies
Heat oven to 350°
Mix the first 5 ingredients together thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, baking powder, and cloves; stir into butter mixture; mix well.
Shape dough in small balls, about 3/4" in diameter, or in... - 39.1338
Easter Special Cake
Cream Crisco, margarine, and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well.
Combine sifted flour with baking powder.
Combine mixtures, alternating with milk.
Stir in pineapple, coconut, pecans, and vanilla; blend well.
Pour into bundt or tube pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1-1/2... - 45.3843
Easter Peanut Butter Eggs
Mix the eggs, salt, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in order listed.
Form dough into egg shapes.
Melt the chocolate bar and the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
Dip egg shapes into chocolate mixture.
Arrange on waxed paper until set. - 34.4206
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In large bowl, combine Crisco, sugar, and vanilla, blending well.
3 Add in flour and salt.
4 Mix well until the dough holds together.
5 On an ungreased cookie sheet, place the dough.
6 Bake for... - 38.4205
In large bowl, blend vegetable shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
Add flour and salt; mix until dough holds together.
Shape as directed below; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. (Cookies brown on bottom only.)
Cool on sheet for... - 35.2101
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
2. In a bowl, sieve salt, flour and spice.
3. In a bowl, add sugar and fat and cream it using hand blender.
4. In another bowl add egg and beat it properly using hand blender. Stir in flour,... - 40.3502
Traditional Easter Paska
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C)
2) Take the water and dissolve the sugar in it. Sprinkle yeast over the solution.
3) Let the solution stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Mix this softened yeast with the lukewarm milk and 5 cups of... - 42.9007
Greek Easter Cookies Koulouria
1) Preheat oven at 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, cream butter.
3) Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
4) Fold in beaten eggs and blend.
5) Sift dry ingredients together.
6) Add the mixture alternately with milk and flavoring.
7) Knead well and... - 45.8701
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F degrees
2. In a bowl, place the margarine and sugar, cream it together until they are soft
3. Take a strainer and place the flour and spice, sieve it throughly, then add it to the bowl containing... - 40.2658
Hot Cross Buns
Barry shows you how to make your very own hot cross buns from home - perfect for Easter. For a first attempt, they turned out yummy! - 0
Betty's M & M Monster Cookies
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make M & M Monster Cookies. Being so colorful, these are great for Easter. They are big in size and big in flavor! - 0
Dandy Victoria Meyer Lemon Sponge Cake
Nothing says Easter and spring entertaining like a slice of Meyer lemon cake and I am taking our traditional family recipe and giving it a Meyer lemon twist.
The sweetness of the Meyer lemon pairs well with the vanilla and makes this one cake you will wish... - 0
How To Make A Chocolate Pretzel Basket
1. Prepare a 2 quart glass bowl, spray the non-stick cooking spray and then cover it with plastic wrap, press the wrap smoothly, covering the bottom and sides of the bowl.
2. Spray it with non-stick spray, set aside.
3. In another pan,... - 0
Dandy Celery Bites
It is always great to have light nibbles on hand while the final meal preparations are underway, having a fresh and healthy snack that can be made the night before makes party planning simple. Not just for dips, you can dress up your celery stalks by... - 0
Measure water into mixing bowl.
Add 2 tsp sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add milk, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, salt, eggs, shortening or butter, nuts and fruit and half the flour.
Stir until... - 43.6123
Coconut Almond Macaroons
The macaroon, a well-known cookie made from egg whites, sugar, and almond paste or coconut. It is often seen in Jewish households during Passover as it is leavened with egg whites and therefore meets the dietary restrictions of the holiday. - 108.787
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in 2 of the egg yolks, one at a time.
Mix in 3 tablespoons of the half-and-half.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,... - 40.3073
Easy Banana Nut Bread
1) Mash bananas.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350Â°c.
3) Sift all dry ingredients together.
4) Mix bananas with it.
5) Add sugar, eggs, and butter. Mix well.
6) Stir in vanilla and walnuts.
7) Bake for 1 hr.
8) Serve it on Easter... - 46.1244
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566
How To Make Homemade Oreos
Ohhh Oreos!! How the kid and grown up me still loves thee!!
LOL--love Oreos? Try these babies out! You might just like 'em more than the boxed variety!!
...and please go crazy with it! Sandwich it with different flavors/tint Creams (Easter-ish Mint Green... - 120.161
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 126.009