- » Easter Pie
Easter Pie Recipes
Easter pie is a popular Easter confection. It can be made by different methods in different flavors. The ingredients required for making the crust of a traditional Easter pie are all-purpose flour, eggs, unsalted ... More »
Pastiera - Original Italian
Let's prepare with Sonia the Italian traditional Easter dessert par excellence: the pastiera. The pastiera is a Neapolitan Easter pie. - 134.454
The Sexy Vegan's Easter Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add 1/2 ounce of extra firm tofu, 1/4 teaspoon black salt, 1/2 teaspoon tumeric and a dash of salt and pepper and mash.
3. Add 1/2 cup cashew ricotto, 5 ounces Pretend Italian... - 122.23
Grandma Valentino's Sweet Pie
This sweet pie is a hallmark of an Italian Easter Sunday feast. Known as Pastiera in Italy, this dessert seen around Easter time, has many names but simply put, it is a sweet ricotta-based pie with citron and grain. This recipe is a classic Italian... - 119.852
Italian Easter Pie
Italian Easter Pie tastes great. Italian Easter Pie must be tried by eggs lovers. Italian Easter Pie tastes better with olive oil - 47.0562
Easter Pork Pie
On a cutting board, mix together the pork, veal, parsley, onion and a little salt and pepper, chopping until well blended.
Roll out a third of the pastry dough into a large oval and place it on a baking sheet.
In the middle, put half of the chopped-meat... - 44.0535
Green Easter Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and line the base of a 9-inch deep cake tin with wax paper.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions for about 5 minutes till soft on low flame.
3) Stir in the arborio rice, saute for... - 43.399
Easter Pie Recipes By Category