- » Easter Egg
Easter Egg Recipes
Easter eggs are special eggs that are given to celebrate Easter. They are also known as spring eggs as they celebrate springtime as well. Egg represents a mark of rebirth of Earth and it is adopted as a mark of the ... More »
Betty's Rice Krispies Easter Eggs With Grandson Carter
When it comes to fancying up your Easter platter, the possibilities are endless. And Betty's version of this fancy Easter treat is nothing less. This is one dish that even the kids will enjoy making. Stream the video recipe and get making them at home. - 132.364
Onion Skin Easter Eggs
Making Easter eggs with your kids can be a fun activity for the entire family. The Simple Chef tells you how to make it more interesting with Onion Skins. Watch him make beautiful Easter eggs using eggs, onion skins, tissue and string. - 97.5323
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
This recipe for Chocolate Easter Egg Nests is literally a child’s play. Watch this simple and easy recipe that can be a great family fun activity. You heard us, so now go on, and try this. Happy Easter! - 96.8128
This was my first attempt to make Easter Eggs and it was actually one of the most intense things I’ve made to date. The chocolate melts quickly so you’ve gotta work fast, but be patient if that makes sense! keeping your hands cold not to de-form the... - 79.5834
Easter Egg Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
2. Stir in the sugar and salt. Cool till mixture becomes lukewarm
3. In a large bowl, place moderately warm water and dissolve the yeast.
4. Stir in the milk mixture... - 47.8935
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3)... - 47.5848
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
Have you ever given frozen easter eggs a try? If not this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg has to be the one you should be trying! An amazing Easter dessert to serve, this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg is extremelt flavorful that anyone would want to try them. The time... - 43.7348
Surprise Easter Eggs
1) In a bowl, 1/2 cup of butter, confectioners' sugar, potato, vanilla and coconut.
2) Cover and refrigerate the butter mixture for 3 hours.
3) Roll the butter mixture into eggs shape.
4) Place the eggs in refrigerator overnight.
5) In... - 43.4821
Easter Egg Twist
Thaw dough according to package directions.
Sprinkle orange peel and anise seed on flattened dough piece; work in well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each piece into a 24-inch rope.
On a greased baking sheet, loosely twist ropes and shape into a circle; sealing... - 42.9567
Easter Egg Ring
1. Heat milk with the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan; stir in sugar and salt; cool.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sug ar in very warm water in large bowl ("Very warm" water should feel com fortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in... - 42.1302
In large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; gradually beat in icing sugar, condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
Turn out onto work surface; knead until smooth.
Shape into 32 eggs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
In bowl over hot (not boiling) water, melt... - 40.4765
Chocolate Easter Eggs
In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
Fold in coconut, nuts and 1 cup sugar; mix well.
Sprinkle some of the remaining sugar on a board.
Turn peanut butter mixture onto board; knead in enough of the remaining sugar until mixture... - 37.2928
Cream together butter, vanilla and salt.
Add condensed milk and beat till smooth.
Gradually add icing sugar.
When mixture becomes too stiff to stir with spoon, mix in remaining icing sugar with your hands.
Continue kneading with the hands till paste is... - 37.233
Decorated Easter Eggs
Cream together butter, salt and vanilla.
Add sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in icing sugar.
Mixture will become very stiff then kneed until all icing sugar is combined.
Place fondant on board or waxed paper and continue... - 36.3616
Easter Egg Candy
Combine potatoes and butter; stir in coconut and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Form into egg shapes, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each egg; place on waxed paper.
Let harden for 1-3 days.
Melt chocolate over hot water, dip... - 34.3806
Caramel Nut Easter Eggs
Combine the sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in the evaporated milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes chewy, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
Knead until... - 33.3953
Cheesecake Easter Egg
Using a cold or slightly frozen custard-type cheesecake, mold it into one large or two smaller egg shapes.
Lightly dampen hands if necessary (it is much the same as making a meat loaf).
Work quickly, handling cheesecake as little as possible.
Smooth surface... - 31.8687
Knead until smooth and satiny, working in another 1 to 2 cups icing sugar.
Into one-third of the fondant knead 1 tsp yellow food colour and form into 20 balls.
Divide remaining two-thirds into 20 lots, pat each out flat and mold around "yolk" to form egg... - 31.8058
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 28.5223
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 28.2419
Easter Egg Recipes By Category