- » Easter Egg
Easter Egg Recipes
Easter eggs are special eggs that are given to celebrate Easter. They are also known as spring eggs as they celebrate springtime as well. Egg represents a mark of rebirth of Earth and it is adopted as a mark of the ... More »
Betty's Rice Krispies Easter Eggs With Grandson Carter
When it comes to fancying up your Easter platter, the possibilities are endless. And Betty's version of this fancy Easter treat is nothing less. This is one dish that even the kids will enjoy making. Stream the video recipe and get making them at home. - 120.384
Barry attempts to make Easter Eggs. - 98.081
Onion Skin Easter Eggs
Making Easter eggs with your kids can be a fun activity for the entire family. The Simple Chef tells you how to make it more interesting with Onion Skins. Watch him make beautiful Easter eggs using eggs, onion skins, tissue and string. - 96.0788
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
This recipe for Chocolate Easter Egg Nests is literally a child’s play. Watch this simple and easy recipe that can be a great family fun activity. You heard us, so now go on, and try this. Happy Easter! - 95.2784
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3)... - 48.2242
Easter Egg Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
2. Stir in the sugar and salt. Cool till mixture becomes lukewarm
3. In a large bowl, place moderately warm water and dissolve the yeast.
4. Stir in the milk mixture... - 47.9304
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
Have you ever given frozen easter eggs a try? If not this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg has to be the one you should be trying! An amazing Easter dessert to serve, this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg is extremelt flavorful that anyone would want to try them. The time... - 46.1541
Easter Egg Twist
Thaw dough according to package directions.
Sprinkle orange peel and anise seed on flattened dough piece; work in well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll each piece into a 24-inch rope.
On a greased baking sheet, loosely twist ropes and shape into a circle; sealing... - 44.7304
Easter Egg Ring
1. Heat milk with the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan; stir in sugar and salt; cool.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sug ar in very warm water in large bowl ("Very warm" water should feel com fortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in... - 43.9848
In large bowl, beat butter until fluffy; gradually beat in icing sugar, condensed milk, vanilla and salt.
Turn out onto work surface; knead until smooth.
Shape into 32 eggs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
In bowl over hot (not boiling) water, melt... - 43.4341
Surprise Easter Eggs
1) In a bowl, 1/2 cup of butter, confectioners' sugar, potato, vanilla and coconut.
2) Cover and refrigerate the butter mixture for 3 hours.
3) Roll the butter mixture into eggs shape.
4) Place the eggs in refrigerator overnight.
5) In... - 42.9832
Chocolate Easter Eggs
In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
Fold in coconut, nuts and 1 cup sugar; mix well.
Sprinkle some of the remaining sugar on a board.
Turn peanut butter mixture onto board; knead in enough of the remaining sugar until mixture... - 39.566
Cream together butter, vanilla and salt.
Add condensed milk and beat till smooth.
Gradually add icing sugar.
When mixture becomes too stiff to stir with spoon, mix in remaining icing sugar with your hands.
Continue kneading with the hands till paste is... - 38.7566
Decorated Easter Eggs
Cream together butter, salt and vanilla.
Add sweetened condensed milk and blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in icing sugar.
Mixture will become very stiff then kneed until all icing sugar is combined.
Place fondant on board or waxed paper and continue... - 37.8827
Easter Egg Candy
Combine potatoes and butter; stir in coconut and vanilla.
Add sugar gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Form into egg shapes, using 1 tablespoon mixture for each egg; place on waxed paper.
Let harden for 1-3 days.
Melt chocolate over hot water, dip... - 35.7814
Caramel Nut Easter Eggs
Combine the sugar, corn syrup and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir in the evaporated milk.
Cook over medium heat until mixture becomes chewy, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla.
Knead until... - 35.0825
Knead until smooth and satiny, working in another 1 to 2 cups icing sugar.
Into one-third of the fondant knead 1 tsp yellow food colour and form into 20 balls.
Divide remaining two-thirds into 20 lots, pat each out flat and mold around "yolk" to form egg... - 33.9694
Cheesecake Easter Egg
Using a cold or slightly frozen custard-type cheesecake, mold it into one large or two smaller egg shapes.
Lightly dampen hands if necessary (it is much the same as making a meat loaf).
Work quickly, handling cheesecake as little as possible.
Smooth surface... - 33.7426
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 29.6917
1. Blend mashed potatoes, butter, sugar, and vanilla. As a variation, add: nut-meats, coconut, 1/2 cup peanut butter, or chopped maraschino cherries, to rilling.
2. Put filling mixture on table and knead until smooth and satiny. Roll into long roll. Cut off... - 29.5435
Easter Egg Recipes By Category