- » East Indian
East Indian Recipes
East Indian food is best described as natural, sweet and simple food reflecting cultural and geographical influences, along with the heritage of the East India region. The flavor is really distinct. The influence of ... More »
Dahi Machhi Bengali
1. Clean and cut rohu fish or any fresh water fish into large pieces.
2. Apply salt and 1 1/4 tsp. turmeric.
3. Set aside for half an hour.
4. Shallow fry in hot oil and remove.
5. Mix together the curds, the remaining turmeric, chilli powder, 2 onions... - 46.4484
Stuffed Chicken East Indian Style
1 Wipe the chicken thoroughly and rub with salt from inside.
2 In a pan add 3 tablespoons butter and saute onions until soft.
3 Add cardamom and ground peppercorns and continue cooking for 6-7 minutes on low heat.
4 Add in chopped... - 44.0324
East Indian Rose Pudding
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) In this, fry the almonds until brown.
3) To this, add raisins and saute them lightly, leaving them soft. Keep aside.
4) Now, in a saucepan, heat milk along with sugar.
5) To this, add farina and mix well.
6) Cook this... - 43.7006
Fish Vindaloo East Indian
1. Clean, wash and slice the fish.
2. Grind to a fine paste the chillies, cumin seed, garlic, turmeric and ginger, if used.
3. Smear on the fish and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
4. Heat oil. Fry fish lightly on both sides. Remove.
5. In a pan, heat the... - 42.4203
Fillet Of Sole East Indian
1. In a bowl, combine melted butter, curry powder, cumin, salt, pepper, lime rind and juice. Dip sole fillets into butter mixture.
2. Place sole in a large skillet. Pour wine over sole. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and poach gently for 5 minutes, or until... - 37.7997
Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor
Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 36.1156
East Indian Marinade
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and mix well.
2.Use immediately. - 34.0299
A popular dish prepared in the Eastern part of India including Bengal, Bihar, and Uttar Pradesh. Here potato is cooked in selected spices to give it a unique flavor. Tastes best when served with roti or puri. - 0
Deep fried Indian snack which you can enjoy with hot tea or coffee. - 0
East Indian Recipes By Category