- » Dutch Steak
Dutch Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch steak recipes.
Rub the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
Heat the butter until very hot and saute the steaks on each side for a few mjnutes until they reach the desired degree of doneness.
Remove the steaks from the pan and keep warm.
Add the milk to the pan and... - 25.2311
You May Also Like!
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Pork Steaks With Crab And Raspberry Peppercorn Holland Aise
Pick through and wash the berries.
Puree in a food processor then strain to remove pulp and seeds.
Pour into a sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until only 4 tbsp (60 ml) of liquid remain.
Wrap the bacon around the pork steaks.
Broil over... - 36.8399
Pennsylvania Dutch Pot Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
2. Place meat on a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Sprinkle the meat with Pot Roast Seasoning Mix, rubbing it into the meat.
4. Arrange a layer of onion rings and apples over the steak.
5. Pour water over... - 38.5805
Dutch Cordon Blue
Cut a pocket in one side of each steak, making an opening to within 1/2 inch of the other three sides.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Slip a slice of cheese and ham inside each steak pocket.
Heat a large frying pan; add butter and steak.
Pan fry until... - 36.4509
Stuffed Flank Steak
Combine all ingredients but the flank steak.
Mix well, spread on steak, then roll it up, and secure with skewers or tie it.
Next roll the stuffed steak in seasoned flour and sear on all sides in a little hot fat.
Arrange in a casserole or Dutch oven, add 1/2... - 37.3524
Tangy Steak And Vegetables
1. Cut beef top round steak lengthwise in half. Then, with knife held in slanting position almost parallel to the cutting surface, slice each half crosswise into 1/8 inch-thick slices. In medium-sized bowl, mix meat, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, and... - 30.9649
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 32.5587
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Combine water, bay leaf, cloves, garlic, onion, celery, vinegar, sugar, and the salt in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Cover, and boil for 30 min.
Cover, and simmer 4 hrs., or until meat is tender, replenishing water with boiling water if... - 35.7629
Trim excess fat from meat.
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Lay beef on chopping board; sprinkle with 1/2 flour mixture; with rim of saucer pound flour into meat.
Turn meat over, and pound remaining flour into other side.
Cut into serving pieces if... - 44.7448
Flank Steak With Stuffing And Gravy
Score steak well on both sides.
Brown steak well on both sides in teflon coated skillet or dutch oven.
Mix stuffing according to directions on package.
Mix mushroom soup and water in separate bowl.
Place stuffing on flank steak, roll up sides of steak and tie... - 35.204
Dutch Steak Recipes By Category