- » Dutch Red
Dutch Red Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dutch red recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dutch red recipes.
Dutch Red Cabbage
Dutch Red Cabbage is a tasty easy meal in a crock pot. My family loves this Dutch Red Cabbage, so thought to share. Nice one! - 26.5344
Pa Dutch Red Beet Eggs
1) In a large saucepan, add all ingredients leaving the eggs.
2) Place over heat and bring to boil.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Put the warm, peeled, hard-boiled eggs in the mixture while the mixture is hot but off the heat.
5) Allow... - 37.5811
Dutch Mill Beef Casserole
Mix the beef, potatoes, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and pack 1/2 of the mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Pour 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1/2 can cheese soup over beef mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour... - 34.851
Dutch Hot Pot
1 Trim excess fat from pork.
Shake cubes, part at a time, with flour in a plastic bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander seeds and pepper in a cup; reserve.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2... - 34.7574
Dutch Oven Goulash Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute onions and garlic in hot oil until lightly browned.
Add paprika; cook 1 minute.
Stir in ground meats; saute until lightly browned.
Gradually add stock and seasonings; cover.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add potatoes and... - 36.7706
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken Corn Soup
In stockpot, cover chicken, celery, onions, and carrots with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boil, and boil vigorously 15 minutes, skimming off any scum that accumulates on the surface.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 2 hours, skimming as... - 40.9085
Dutch Oven Chicken Casserole
1. In 3-quart Dutch oven, alternately layer potatoes and onions, drizzle over with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the chives and 1 teaspoon of the lemon pepper.
2. Pouring chicken broth over the vegetables bring to a boil reduce heat... - 39.8312
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. On a waxed sheet of paper, sift the flour, baking powder and the salt and set aside till required.
3. In another large bowl, tip in the butter and the sugar and vanilla and mix well.
4. Add the almond extract... - 44.5279
Dutch Pork Hot Pot
1 Trim all fat from pork.
Shake cubes, a few at a time, with flour in a paper bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, thyme, coriander and pepper in a cup.
3 Drain liquid from kidney beans into a 2-cup measure; add boiling water to make 1 1/2 cups.
4 Layer... - 39.2643
Dutch Tile Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) On sheet of waxed paper, sift flour with baking powder and salt; keep aside.
3) In large bowl, with wooden spoon, beat butter with sugar and vanilla and almond extracts until smooth.
4) Gradually add flour... - 46.5628
Dutch Open Sandwiches
Spread the bread with butter.
Arrange the ham slices on top, then the grated cheese.
Garnish each elaborately with the cucumber, red pepper and parsley.
These sandwiches are easier to eat with a knife and fork.
Variations: Use the ham and cheese as a base,... - 29.2461
Dutch Tarragon Dip
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, red peppers, green peppers, celery, shallots, and tarragon.
Place in a serving container, garnish with tarragon, and chill before serving, if desired. - 23.8012
Dutch Garden Dip
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, red and yellow peppers, celery, shallots and tarragon.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
If desired, cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving time. - 26.4992
Dutch Cordon Blue
Cut a pocket in one side of each steak, making an opening to within 1/2 inch of the other three sides.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Slip a slice of cheese and ham inside each steak pocket.
Heat a large frying pan; add butter and steak.
Pan fry until... - 33.9248
Dutch Oven Beef
Insert garlic slivers into tiny cuts in the roast.
Put meat in a bowl.
Combine salt, allspice, sugar, and wine vinegar.
Pour over meat and marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning meat several times.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In a Dutch oven, brown the meat in... - 39.2515
Dutch Cherry Cake
Drain cherries, saving juice.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and 1/2 cup sugar together.
Beat egg yolks and combine with milk, vanilla and melted shortening.
Add to flour all at once and beat until smooth.
Fold in cherries.
Beat egg whites until stiff but... - 45.2936
Dutch Oven Beans
1. Rinse beans with running cold water; discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 12 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; set... - 29.329
Dutch Pork Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Trim off all the excess fat from pork.
3. Shake cubes in a paper bag with flour to coat properly.
4. Take a cup and mix together salt, thyme, coriander and pepper.
5. Drain liquid from kidney beans... - 44.9365
Dutch Cherry Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt, and 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Beat egg yolks, add milk and melted butter.
Add milk mixture all at once to the flour mixture and stir quickly until batter is just smooth.
Beat egg whites until... - 41.2073
Dutch Oven Lentil Chili
1. Heat oil in a camp chef oven or a large saucepan over the Dutch oven.
2. Throw in the chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook 7 minutes.
3. Add in the lentils, quick cooking bulgar, vegetables broth, water, diced tomatoes, chili powder,... - 0
Dutch Oven Calzone
1. Roll and dock the pizza dough on a tray.
2. Preheat the dutch oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on one half of the rolled out pizza dough.
4. Add the chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, mushrooms, olives,... - 0
Killer Outdoor Dutch Oven Beef Stroganoff
All in all, we had fun and doing something like this at the drop of the hat, hopefully showed our classmates how easy cooking outdoors with cast iron is. - 118.102